"@channingtatum you've always been the sexiest man alive to me!"
– Jonah Hill, hilariously congratulating his former 21 Jump Street costar on his new Sexiest Man Alive title, on Twitter
"Don't worry, Mama. They're not taking pictures of you; they're taking pictures of me!"
– Christina Aguilera, whose 4-year-old son Max offered a little comic relief when the pair were surrounded by paparazzi, to PEOPLE
"You want me to humiliate myself for these kids?"
– Andrew Garfield, who showed off his dance moves for charity, on The Ellen DeGeneres Show
"Some combinations of people are toxic, you know? You have to find the right one that isn't just going to explode into fiery ash and destruction."
– Taylor Swift, on finding inspiration for her love songs through her personal life, to Harper's Bazaar
"Maybe it was the sexy skunk musk that made him think of it."
– Jenna Dewan-Tatum, whose hubby Channing revealed he was chosen as Sexiest Man Alive while cleaning skunk spray off their dogs, to PEOPLE
"I'm turning 30, and – I hope this isn't obnoxious to say – I feel prettier, and much more myself."
– Anne Hathaway, on embracing her once-hated pixie cut, to Vogue
"I don't want to be at the greyest of grey … In my mind I still have salt and pepper hair and there is no pepper left, it's all just salt."
– Anderson Cooper, who was included in PEOPLE's Sexiest Man Alive 50 Shades of Grey feature, on his talk show
"I mean we all do it, but for some reason I get that duty a little bit more. I am not scared of it. I go in, I put the gloves on."
– Nick Cannon, on reporting for diaper duty with 18-month-old twins Monroe and Moroccan, on Anderson Live
"Well, if you're going to make me fantasy breasts, at least make perky breasts."
– Keira Knightley, on her assets being digitally enhanced in a 2004 movie poster for King Arthur, to Allure magazine
"Tranquilizers. Horse tranquilizers because human ones didn't work."
– Kirstie Alley, on how she tamed her bad-boy partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy, following their elimination from Dancing With the Stars, to PEOPLE
Which celeb had THE BEST quote this week?
Jonah loves sexy Channing
Xtina 'n Maxxx
Andrew Go Go Garfield
Jenna loves stinky Channing
Nick and his dirty daddy dooty
Special K Kirstie
HAPPY FRIDAY, ONTD! :-)