– Alana "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson, on who she's supporting in the presidential elections, on Jimmy Kimmel Live!
"Every time Jen comes on the show, there's always something where her nipples are very, very pronounced. Not today. I can't see them today, but, oh actually, I can see one."
– Chelsea Handler, on why her crew enjoys Jennifer Aniston's guest appearances, on her late night talk show
"I wanted it to be raw, real and free and a celebration of life and the woman I've become."
– Christina Aguilera, who appears nude on her new album cover, to PEOPLE
"I'm a hopeless romantic, and I won't stop till I get it right."
– Halle Berry, whose impending wedding to fiancé Olivier Martinez will mark her third walk down the aisle, to InStyle
"Countdown to Touchdown."
– Beyoncé, confirming reports that she'll perform during the 2013 Super Bowl halftime show, on her website
"She is just spectacular. She's just sensational inside and out."
– Ethel Kennedy, talking up grandson Conor's superstar girlfriend Taylor Swift, at the RFK golf tournament
"It's very much like high school … and I'm ready to graduate."
– Kellan Lutz, on the end of the five-film Twilight franchise, to DuJour magazine
"Stop with the story, get to the juicy part!"
– Oprah Winfrey, who's indulging in her guilty pleasure – the Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy, to Harper's Bazaar
"I don't know who else is getting married … so I feel like that's pretty blatant, it's whatever."
– Miley Cyrus, offering her thoughts about whether the Jonas Brothers' new song, "Wedding Bells," is about her relationship with ex Nick, to Ryan Seacrest
"You don't want a slob, but you don't want a guy who is constantly borrowing your tweezers."
– Lauren Conrad, who is currently in a relationship with musician William Tell, on what she looks for in a boyfriend, to Allure magazine
Which celeb had THE BEST quote this week?
HAPPY FRIDAY, ONTD! :-)