After almost two weeks of no contact... Michael Jackson's children are finally reunited with their guardian & grandmother, Katherine Jackson

Early Thursday morning (5 A.M. EST), Jackson family matriarch Katherine Jackson arrived home, safe and sound, with a police escort... after disappearing almost two weeks ago on July 15.

The happy reunion concludes an exhausting chapter of public family feuding, during which L.A. Superior Court Judge Mitchell Beckloff temporarily suspended Jackson as the guardian of her son Michael Jackson's three children (Prince, Paris, and Blanket).

In her place, Tito Jackson's 34-year-old son, TJ, was granted temporary custody.

The judge noted that Katherine had been prevented from doing her guardianship duties by "intentional act from third parties," which are said to be Janet, Randy and Jermaine Jackson, TMZ reports.

Beckloff made the ruling after hearing TJ Jackson's description of a "strange" conversation he had with Katherine Jackson on Tuesday evening.

"I've never heard my grandmother talk like that," he said reluctantly. "In every way. The sound in her voice. The pauses. ... I'd ask simple questions and she wasn't sharp."

He said some of her speech sounded slurred and she used words that made him wonder if she was speaking in code.

"We have reason to believe that Mrs. Jackson has been held against her will," Katherine's attorney Sandra Ribera told Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge Mitchell Beckloff at the custody hearing Wednesday.

Ribera added that one of Michael Jackson's children told her a conversation with Katherine on Tuesday seemed to be monitored and influenced by others in the room.

The 82-year-old family matriarch was reported missing by her nephew Trent Jackson over the weekend, prompting the first steps of a police investigation.

Jermaine Jackson insisted in a Twitter statement that his mother was not "missing," but was instead relaxing on a doctor-ordered "mini vacation" to a spa in Arizona, where phone access was prohibited. (The spa in question -- Miraval Spa -- does, in fact, include landlines and bedside phones within every room.)

However, Katherine's lawyers, granddaughter, and several sons (Jackie, Tito, and Marlon) continued to publicly claim that she was being kept from them. Reportedly, the group did not know Katherine was traveling to Arizona in the first place; they were told she was going to attend a Jacksons' concert in New Mexico. (Katherine never showed up.)

"Somebody made the decision that my mother cannot talk to me," an emotional Marlon Jackson told The Insider, Tuesday, "and whoever that person is, they've got to answer to me."

Granddaughter Paris Jackson took to Twitter on July 22, stating, "yes , my grandmother is missing . i haven't spoken with her in a week i want her home now." The 14-year-old later added, "something's off , this isn't like her at all .. i wanna talk directly to my grandmother!!"

Arizona authorities located Katherine Jackson on Sunday evening and it was determined she was "fine and with family." The Los Angeles County sheriff's detectives closed the missing persons case, stating that they had interviewed two family members and were satisfied... though Katherine's lack of communication with her grandchildren was described by TJ Jackson and others as unusual and unprecedented.

Katherine Jackson's mysterious disappearance followed news that five of her children (Jermaine, Randy, Tito, Rebbie, and Janet) had sent a letter to the media, in which they accused their brother Michael's estate executors of abusing their mother and forging the late singer's will.

In a statement, co-executors Branca and McClain wrote: "We are saddened that false and defamatory accusations grounded in stale Internet conspiracy theories are now being made by certain members of Michael’s family whom he chose to leave out of his will."

The Jacksons previously contested the King of Pop's will three times -- and failed. The will was upheld by a Supreme Court ruling in 2009.

The family feud came to a disturbing head on Monday, when the L.A Sheriff’s department showed up at the Jacksons’ Calabasas compound to answer a disturbance call. According to Ribera, as well as TJ Jackson... Janet, Randy, and Jermaine Jackson were attempting to remove their brother Michael's children from the home against their will.

No arrests were made, but police rep Steve Whitmore said a report was taken and that an investigation is underway regarding an alleged misdemeanor battery. It was reported that Katherine's nephew, Trent Jackson, got into a physical fight with Randy and Jermaine.

The 82-year-old’s legal rep told the press her version of the events that transpired at the house.

"Certain Jackson family members ambushed Katherine Jackson’s home after their vehicle tore through security gates on the tails of the SUV containing Michael Jackson’s children. After exiting their vehicles, Jackson family members ran up to Michael’s children as they yelled and began to aggressively grab at the cell phones in their hands," Katherine Jackson’s legal rep Sandra Rivera told FOX411’s Pop Tarts column. "Out of concern for the well being of Prince, Paris, and Blanket Jackson, the children were forced to temporarily leave their home and taken to a safe location. An altercation ensued shortly thereafter and law enforcement arrived at the scene."

Some of the dramatic family confrontation was broadcast on "Good Morning America" two days ago, when ABC News obtained security camera footage from the Jacksons' Calabasas, California home.

Rivera said that following the incident, one of the family members who was part of the ambush admitted that a plan has been in place for the last three years to remove Katherine Jackson from her home and her grandchildren, of whom she is the legal guardian.

"Prince, Paris, and Blanket Jackson have not heard from their grandmother since she left their home [on July 15] to attend a series of her sons’ concerts on their Unity Tour. She never made the shows," Rivera continued. "Despite efforts to interview Katherine Jackson at her current location in Arizona yesterday, Los Angeles County Sheriffs confirmed that they were denied access to Mrs. Jackson by security for one of her children."

Our source said the family dispute comes down to one thing: cold hard cash.

"These are grown adults, and all of this is terribly embarrassing, and it all comes down to money," the insider said. "When Janet, Randy and Jermaine went to the house, the mission was to take [the kids’] computers and electronics and limit their contact with the outside world. They don’t want them tweeting and they don’t want the world to know what is really going on."

On Wednesday night, Katherine Jackson made a sudden and surprise appearance on ABC News, surrounded by children Jermaine, Randy, Rebbie, and Janet.

"There are rumors going around about me that I have been kidnapped," she said in a prewritten statement. "I am here today to let everybody to know that I am good and fine ... My children would never do anything to me like that," she added.

Katherine Jackson said the court ruling that gave temporary guardianship to her grandson TJ was "based on a bunch of lies."

When asked why she felt it was OK to leave three minor children in a house without a guardian... Katherine explained she just felt like taking a "short vacation."

"One reason I didn't call is I just gave up my phone and I didn't want to have any phone calls while I was here."

Katherine added: "I am devastated that while I've been away, my grandchildren have been taken away from me, and I'm coming home."

As the hours ticked by, and Wednesday turned to Thursday... Katherine's son Marlon and granddaughter Paris took to Twitter to air their frustrations.

"I'm tired of not knowing where my mom is," said Marlon.

Paris added, "they promised my grandmother would be home YESTERDAY . why isn't she home?"

Randy Jackson had previously told his mother's attorney, Perry Sanders, that Katherine would be home early Wednesday morning.

However, an hour later, the happy reunion was finally made.

(Read the following tweets from top to bottom.)

A lawyer for TJ Jackson said the 34-year-old doesn't want to replace Katherine Jackson as permanent guardian of the King of Pop's children. Katherine's attorney Perry Sanders said he would fight any move to have her permanently replaced.

As for the quarrel over Michael Jackson's will and estate? An angered Randy Jackson tweeted yesterday afternoon, "THIS IS NOT OVER."

Sources - 1, 2, 3


UPDATE: Prince Jackson breaks his silence, offers evidence that uncles, aunts prevented him from speaking to grandmother

(ABOVE: Michael Jackson seen walking with his son Prince on
   June 3, 2009. Jackson died on the 25th of that month.)

From the official Twitter account of Michael Jackson's eldest son "Prince" Michael Joseph Jackson Jr., age 15:

I would first like to start off this tweet by thanking the fans that have always stood by me and my family, my dad really appreciated your support and I still treasure it to this day.

As I am sure everyone is well aware of the events that have been going on. I have been holding off on backing up my sister and her tweets avidly because I was waiting for the time to reveal my side.

As long as I can remember my dad had repeatedly warned me of certain people and their ways. Although I am happy my grandma was returned, after speaking with her I realized how misguided and how badly she was lied to. I’m really angry and hurt.

The following image is of a group chat I had started to several family members. This group text message I had started was replied to but they didn’t know that I could see the responses. For this whole time, they denied us contact to our grandmother.

"If you continue with your lies I will continue with the truth"

-- Michael Jackson Jr.

Source - @princemjjjaxon's Twitter account