Have you ever dreamed of writing or illustrating a comic under the tutelage of the legendary Stan Lee? Well, here's your chance True Believer! MTV Comics and POW! Entertainment are offering you the chance to write or illustrate the digital graphic novel "The Seekers!"
Over the next 3 weeks we'll be accepting submissions from artists and writers for an opportunity to earn approximately $10,000.00 to do just that. You read that right, that's 10-Gs.
In order to enter you'll need to read the complete set of official rules, but here are the highlights of the contest:
● Submissions will be open for three weeks, closing on August 26, 2011
● ARTISTS will submit five (5) black and white pages of sequential comic art based on a scene from "The Seekers"
● WRITERS will write ten (10) pages of comic script and a two (2) page treatment for the series based on Stan's treatment
● Submissions will be narrowed down by the MTV Comics editorial staff to the top 20 semi-finalists in each category; that's 20 writers, and 20 artists
● Semi-finalists will be voted on by the public beginning on September 5, 2011
● The top 5 vote-getters in each category will be forwarded on to Stan Lee, who will hand select the winners
● Winners will be presented the opportunity to write or illustrate MTV Comics’ The Seekers (and earn approximately 10k)
Source: MTV GEEK
TO ENTER GO HERE