1. This celebrity couple presents a unified front to the public, but there’s trouble behind the scenes. Mom wants the kid/s to carry on the family tradition of high-profile careers in show business. Dad wants the kid/s to have a school and sports-filled childhood with absolutely no television or film roles. Not even as extras. Guess he won’t be happy when he learns that Mom has taken the kid/s to professional photographer for head shots and has been lining up auditions behind his back.
My Guess: Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck
2. I don’t know if this overrated B list actress is this former A list singer and now B list actor’s girlfriend or friend or beard or just a f* buddy. I do know though that she bought him a $25,000 c* ring for Christmas. It has diamonds. Those might leave a mark. Just sayin’.
My Guess: Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel
3. This A list singer who is older than many retired people used to also really want to be an actor. In fact, when he first started taking it seriously, he managed to land a role that was supposed to go to Marlon Brando. Of course Marlon was not willing to sleep with the director like our singer did.
My Guess: Tony Bennett
4. Which plastic surgery-loving actress stays thin by purging after every meal? During a recent dinner party in the Hollywood Hills, she kept excusing herself to go to the powder room. Everyone at the party knew.
My Guess: Megan Fox
5. She was disappointed that her husband lusted after another woman. Disappointed that none of her relationships since have worked out. So this actress organized a cheerful holiday party for the crew of her recent film. But after a horrible phone conversation with her ex, she was so depressed that she disappointed everyone by not showing up at her own party.
My Guess: Jennifer Aniston
6. This very famous couple has been together more than ten years. Unfortunately, their relationship has gotten so rocky over the past couple of years that they should be divorced by now. However, the wife is very intent on holding the relationship together for at least another year. It’s not because she’s concerned about the money or keeping the family intact. It’s because she thinks that her latest project was a great showcase for her talent, and she believes that a divorce would adversely affect her chances of finally winning an Oscar.
My Guess: Annette Benning and Warren Beatty
7. Which footballer’s recent sensational expose in the papers was actually handed to the newspaper in question in return for them not running the one about him and his missus hammering the cocaine like Tony Montana at Robin Williams’ birthday party in the 70s with Elton John hosting?
My Guess: Posh and Becks
can NYC stop being FREEEEEZING? Thanks
Mods sorry for being a doofus, 3rd times the charm right?