Highlights / Summary
- Wanted to be a singer because of The Little Mermaid
- How singing in character is different and has its own challenges
- How much Alan Menken is amazing, hardworking, and humble. He is very hands on.
- How she related to Rapunzel as a character
- Asks her if she feels like her fans think they have fixed views on her (she says not really)
- He asks her what's her bad side? (she says when she's driving in bad traffic in LA and she gets crazy road rage)
- How Disney is "in her blood" because she sang there as a teen
- WARNING: DO NOT LISTEN TO 11:30-12:53 IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE FILM OR IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE MAJORLY SPOILED
- How the animators used video footage of her recording the dialogue to do their animating (and how Ryan noticed and said "I saw so much of you in the film!")
- She thinks her talking voice is "shrill"
- She doesn't listen to her albums
- How she's working on her songs for a new record, to be ready to record early next year
- How Ryan gives her feedback on stuff and how they are honest with each other