Amy Sedaris has a new book coming out on November 2nd, Simple Times: Crafts for Poor People, and her book tour schedule has been announced!
NOTE: This is just the schedule as of September 16. Additions and changes will be posted on her book tour schedule page.
* November 4: New York, NY. Barnes & Noble, Union Square, 7:00 pm
* November 5: Philadelphia, PA. Philadelphia Free Library, Central Library, 7:30 pm (Tickets $7-10)
* November 8: Washington, DC. Sixth & I Historic Synagogue, 7:00 pm (Tickets $30, includes copy of Simple Times; on sale September 7)
* November 9: Atlanta, GA. Margaret Mitchell House, 6:00 pm (Tickets $35-40, includes copy of Simple Times)
* November 10: Raleigh, NC. Quail Ridge Books, 7:30 pm (Ticketed event)
* November 11: Durham, NC. Regulator Bookshop, 7:00 pm
* November 12: Asheville, NC. Malaprop’s, 7:00 pm (Ticketed event)
* November 13: Chicago, IL. Borders, N. Michigan Ave., 2:00 pm (Ticketed event)
* November 15: San Francisco, CA. City Arts & Lectures, Herbst Theatre, 8:00 pm (SOLD OUT)
* November 16: Santa Cruz, CA. Book Shop Santa Cruz, 7:00 pm
* November 17: Menlo Park, CA. Kepler’s, held at Gunn High School, 7:30 pm (Ticketed event)
* November 21: Milwaukee, WI. Next Chapter Bookshop, held at Turner Hall Ballroom, 7:30 pm (Tickets $29.50, includes copy of Simple Times)
* November 29: Toronto, Canada. Chapters Festival Hall, time TBD
* November 30: Boston, MA. Brookline Booksmith/Coolidge Corner Theater, 6:00 pm (Tickets $5, on sale October 1)
* December 2: New York, NY. Borders, Columbus Circle, 7:00 pm
* December 12: New York, NY. BUST Holiday Craftacular, Metropolitan Pavilion
You can also take a sneak peek at Simple Times here. I've read the entire book already, and I can honestly say it's HILARIOUS. The funniest thing I've read in a long, long time. Maybe ever. If you liked Amy's first book, I Like You: Hospitality Under the Influence, you will definitely want to check out this one.