1. There is a tragic accident in the first episode and Thomas feels responsible.
2. Cook and Freddie become a smaller part in JJ's life when he begins to move forward and falls in love.
3. Pandora is much quieter this season.
4. Thomas' attitude will be aggressive and angry throughout the whole season.
5. Effy goes back to school to discover that she is no longer the Queen Bee.
6. The twins are separated much more this time. As Emily begins to be perfect, Katie has to deal with family problems.
7. Naomi and Emily are in love since the first episode - but Naomi is hiding something that can harm their relationship.
8. After finding someone who he thinks is the one, love takes Freddie to the brink of madness.
9. Cook continues his habit: using drugs and drinking to hide his feelings.
10. One of the characters will turn to God after a series of devastating events.
The accident that #1 is referring to better not be the supposed death that happens in the first ten minutes of episode 1