1. While Lil Wayne is gone I will hold that shit down.
2. My solo debut album will be different from So Far Gone because I now have a different story to tell.
3. I wasn’t on XXL’s freshmen cover last year, and I was happy because it showed me what my team could do in one year.
4. Kanye West is one of a kind.
5. I like to put Lox and Light Cream Cheese on my bagel.
6. My mom said, “I remember her” when she saw my “Best I Ever Had” video.
7. I need a girl who understands life better than I do.
8. If I signed to Cash Money in 1999, instead of 2009, I would still have my original Cash Money chain.
9. The one thing I miss about Toronto, compared to anywhere else, is feeling so far away from my dreams.
10. TV groupies are different from hip-hop groupies because they don’t exist.
11. One thing I haven’t bought yet that I want to buy is patio furniture.
12. The greatest piece of advice I ever got was to write it all down as it happen, because eventually you become numb to it, and I got that from TIP.
13. When people compare my buzz to 50 Cent’s , I think, he’s gonna get ANNNNNGGGRRYY, like the Hulk.
14. I think weed is a nice occasional escape.
15. Fuck bitches, get money.
16. People thought I was dating Rihanna, and that was semi-true.
17. I’m scared to death of dying.
18. I love women who love money, unfortunately.
19. Kandice Henry broke my heart.
20. My most-prized possession is your girlfriend’s heart.