Lexy Panterra, 31, apparently dated Brooklyn for a year in 2017 when he would've been 18 (yikes).
Said “I was pretty shocked and confused when I heard he got engaged,” Lexy, who is known as a dancer and performer, told the outlet. “It’s not something anyone was expecting and, honestly, Brooklyn is not ready for that. He is very young and way too immature.”
Also claimed that he has a "new chick every month".
He previously dated Chloe Moretz on-and-off, and VB 'lookalike' Hana Cross. He is now engaged to Nicola Peltz.
- Walt Disney World Florida has closed the eating and drinking loophole for multitasking anti-maskers.
- This weekend Cast Members are reportedly asking Guests to "find a safe spot 6 feet from other Guests before removing their masks to eat and drink."
- The park's official face covering policy has since been updated:
"Face coverings are required for all Guests (ages 2 and up) and Cast Members. Please bring your own face coverings and wear them at all times, except when dining or swimming. You may remove your face covering while actively eating or drinking, but you should be stationary and maintain appropriate physical distancing."
- Meanwhile... Hong Kong Disneyland has once again "temporarily" closed its gates from July 15, only less than a month after reopening.
Amy gets a kick out of telling that story about you mispronouncing “Haitians” during the debate class scene and making sure nobody corrected you. What happened when you found out how it was actually pronounced?
Thankfully I was only 17 so hopefully we can forgive and forget. I sadly don't think I'd ever even heard of the Haitians at that time either, which is probably embarrassing. There was another word I got wrong too but she corrected me on that one because it was so ridiculous.
Who out of the core cast would you say was the most similar to their onscreen counterpart?
Paul Rudd maybe? He's just a good guy who's smart and lovable and all those good things that make up Josh. Brittany Murphy was not like Tai. I don’t know Stacey Dash well enough to say for certain whether she’s like Dionne, but I'm guessing not much.
What do you remember from your first meeting with Brittany Murphy?
I just remember thinking she was so great for the part. I can't remember how many girls came in to audition for Tai that day and I don't know if I saw a few girls for it or just her, but I remember Brittany being really adorable. She's so good at the little accent because she had one already, but I think she just pushed it to new heights. I found her so wonderful and I said to Amy right away “I think she's the one! She was the best one you guys!” hoping they would agree. She was like “Uh yeah duh. Of course she was the best, she’s the one.
Were there any responses to the film at the time that were particularly meaningful for you?
I was really well-received by the gay community after Clueless came out. They’ve always been my people. I don't know if it's just this film or my vibe that’s endeared me to them, but that has always been my favorite aspect of the film. Particularly what it means to gay boys.
Why do you think audiences in 2020 get just as much out of the film now as audiences in 1995 did?
I think people identify with Cher's heart and her willingness to change and grow because of how silly she was. She was trying hard to evolve because of her sweet Josh. I don't know how to explain why or what made Clueless what it was, but I know it happened and I know that people continue to love it. And it never gets old, so that's the good news. People always say Oh you must be so sick of it. But what's there to be sick of? People liking the movie you're in? It truly doesn't get better.
Lisa Marie Presley has lost a son. John Travolta has lost a wife. People who knew them both tell us they share a special bond, and may seek solace in each other. And we explain why that's bad news for #Scientology.
John Travolta's wife Kelly Preston died of breast cancer on July 12 at the age of 57. The news was announced by Travolta on Instagram, where he thanked not Scientology but the staff at MD Anderson Cancer Center. Preston was a longtime member and true believer of Scientology.
The question is brought up with Travolta's many losses if he'd rethink his Scientology affiliation and experts and former members agree Lisa Marie Presley may have influence on Travolta (LMP, who left the cult between 2014 and 2016, was brought into the org as a child with her mother Priscilla by Travolta and they remained close).
Travolta and Presley would get together to gossip and drink wine, which Preston disapproved of. These sessions continued even after Presley left Scientology, and Lisa would gossip about Scientology leader David Miscavige with Travolta. She also encouraged Travolta to reconsider Scientology and to use her home in Hawaii so he could be alone and “be who you are.”
Preston was the more strict and committed Scientologist of the couple and shielded Travolta from negativity about the cult. Former members say without Kelly's influence, and with their closeness in tragedy, Lisa Marie may finally be able to coax Travolta out for good.
Warner Bros has finally taken a hint and has removed Tenet from the schedule indefinitely, 3 weeks before its rescheduled release.
Chairman Toby Emmerich stated a new date will be released later and that the film will not be treated like a traditionally distributed global day-and-date release. Does that mean overseas gets it before the States? Premium VOD with Drive-in? Time will tell.
Warners has also moved The Conjuring 3, set for September 11, to June 4, 2021. Wonder Woman 1984 and Dune continue to remain at their current dates, though maybe not for long.
The song “In the End” was featured in the background of the video, which included images of Trump and excerpts from his inauguration speech. Twitter removed the video claiming it was for a copyright complaint.
- Two episodes a week! - For 2x03: "All is not what it seems at the Lying-In Hospital as Sara persuades a young nurse to disclose what happens behind closed doors. Kreizler is convinced that hypnosis might unlock the traumatic memories of Señora Linares. In order to further the investigation Moore introduces Sara to a well-connected friend, causing further personal entanglements as Cyrus hosts Moore's bachelor party at his saloon."
Yara Shahidi has signed an overall deal with the Disney Television Studios unit.
Shahidi and her mother and business partner, Keri Shahidi, have formed the production company called 7th Sun. They will develop scripted and unscripted projects for ABC Studios.
Per a statement, Yara told The Hollywood Reporter:
"I'm thrilled to be partnering with my home family, ABC Studios, in this exciting next chapter, alongside my family. It’s exciting to add our production company to the roster of my peers and mentors who are also actively committed to sharing meaningful stories."
7th Sun Productions ⚡️ Vision is set. Slate is built. Grateful to my ABC family and excited to join the television landscape to collaborate and push forward the stories of our many intersections pic.twitter.com/GFfx3aEbRz
Quarantine isn’t only ruining marriages, it’s ruining relationships with owners and their cats!
Cats just want some peace and quiet — but they can't get it when you're at home all day long. According to some experts, they've had enough, and have been acting out because of it. Jackson Galaxy, cat behaviorist and host of Animal Planet's ‘My Cat From Hell,’ said he has been inundated with pleas for help since the pandemic began. “I think there's humans who are just unduly stressed out and there are cats who are unduly stressed out and it's coming together, you know” Galaxy said.
Julia Roberts and Denzel Washington are teaming up again for the Netflix thriller, ‘Leave The World Behind’.
After a tough bidding war, Netflix had won the rights to Leave the World Behind, an upcoming novel by Rumaan Alam.
Mr. Robot' creator Sam Esmail will write and direct the film. Both Roberts and Washington will be producers.
The novel is set to be published this fall. The plot:
“A family goes out to a remote corner of Long Island for a vacation. Unexpectedly, the owners of the rental return one night. They say a sudden blackout has swept through the city. The vacationing couple don’t know what to believe. The TV, internet, and cell service are down and the two families are forced into a tense living situation. The book will explore themes dealing with race, class, and parenthood.”
Per Variety, Roberts will play the mother of the family that rents the house and Washington will portray the homeowner.
“Pose” co-creator Steven Canals is set to develop a new limited series for FX.
“81 Words” will tell the true story of gay activists Frank Kameny and Barbara Gittings. Kameny and Gittings risked their careers and reputations to work with GAYPA, a clandestine group of closeted psychiatrists, to challenge the American Psychiatric Association’s definition of homosexuality.
Until 1974, the medical establishment considered gay people to be sexual deviants and diagnosed them as mentally ill.
In the 50s/60s the medical establishment diagnosed gay people as mentally ill, until Frank Kameny & Barbara Gittings challenged the establishment! Excited to be developing a limited series about their significant & forgotten contribution to the fight for LGBT liberation. #81Wordshttps://t.co/N2mqSEGb0r
Some TikTok and Twitter users are debating whether LMM's recent social media hiatus is a response to the internet rediscovering his lip biting photos and Hamilton demo tapes in the wake of the musical's new Disney+ audience.
The trend started with TikTok users using a common trope where someone "accidentally" reveals the contents of their camera roll, internet search history, messages, or wallpaper under the guise of showing off something else. Here's an example from @okayelisabeth (TikTok won't embed).
This sparked other videos like @kcmbrly's and @citriine's which showcase Lin's liberal use of the ostensibly seductive look and @j.breazy's inserting the photos into random situations like a visual rickroll.
Some users also paired the photos with an ~erotic~ scene from an audio book Lin read: [More under the cut]
Please note that he sold the one with the "Rise Up/Wise Up/Eyes Up" hat for $79.
[The Hamilton demos]The spotlight on LMM inspired other TikTok users to make videos using his first drafts of Hamilton songs, which feature his struggle vocals filling every role. This includes @gwxnie17 making earrings out of his face. For fun, here's the full version of Lin's demo of Satisfied compared to Renée Elise Goldsberry's final take:
Me waiting to see which famous millionaire Gen Z bullies next:
Lydia Night, lead singer of the band The Regrettes, has just published a post on her instagram condemning Joey Armstrong of SWMRS for abuse during their almost 2 year relationship which took place entirely while she was underage. SWMRS' official instagram page made a post yesterday condemning sexual abuse in the Southern California music scene and how it was "antithetical" to their core values. Night found it extremely hypocritical which is why she decided to come forward today.
The Charismaless Queen of Bops ticked off some people in the Balkans today by posting this on instagram:
For context, as per Wikipedia, "Greater Albania" is the concept that seeks to unify the lands that many Albanians consider to form their national homeland, based on claims on the present-day or historical presence of Albanian populations in those areas and includes, aside from Albania and Kosovo, parts of Serbia, North Macedonia, Montenegro and Greece.
Dua has been outspoken about her heritage since she first came out, but apparently this was the straw that broke the camel's back and #dualipaisoverparty trended for a while on Serbian twitter, loud but impactless as most Serbian twitter trends are.
Only person who has been the lead twice. Pissed people off with the ending of his first season. DeAnna Pappas became the 4th Bachelorette He pretty much picked the winner of his second season 15 minutes into the first episode. Ashley Hebert and Emily Maynard became the 6th and 7th Bachelorettes. 👑 Michelle Money appears on this season
- The Happy Endings reunion is live now! - Penny organizes a Zoom call to announce that she's dating a doctor. Max is house siting and eating tons of weed. Alex is a pandemic denier. Jane is obsessively cleaning. Brad is doing a quarantine staycation and Dave has been on an 18-week social media distancing retreat and just finds out about the Pandemic. - The ending is THE BEST PART.
Florence Pugh as Amy March in Little Women "We all knew that Florence, who was 22 at the time of filming, wouldn't exactly look 13 during the Young Amy scenes in Little Women. But who could complain when a terrific actor was playing a great role? However, the classroom scene in which Amy/Florence was surrounding by actual 13-year-old children required too much suspension of my disbelief."
Kanye, who will not be on the ballot for the SC POTUS ballot in November, posted tweets tonight on his personal account stating that the movie Get Out is about him and that Kris is not around his children anymore, and that his kids will never do Playboy.
Insider recently chatted with Vietnamese actress Van Veronica Ngo, who had several scene-stealing turns in Netflix films this year, such as Da 5 Bloods (as Hanoi Hannah) and The Old Guard (as the immortal Quynh).
* Ngo was raised in Norway and returned to Vietnam, where she pursued a career as a model and pop star. She later transitioned into acting and starred in several blockbuster hits there, including The Rebel and Furie (currently streaming on Netflix). She also started taking on roles in other Netflix films like the Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon sequel and Bright, but finally got her big break as Paige Tico (or Rose Tico aka Kelly Marie Tran's sister) in The Last Jedi. Ngo says she knew little about what she was actually doing in the film because there was so much secrecy around the production.
* She later got calls to talk to Spike Lee and Gina Prince-Bythewood for her roles in Da 5 Bloods (where Hanoi Hannah is seen making radio broadcasts telling the black GIs to turn against the USA) and The Old Guard respectively. She was offered the latter role after Charlize Theron watched Furie and was impressed by her performance.
* Ngo was offered the role of Noriko (who is Japanese) from the comics. However, she insisted that her film character should instead be Vietnamese, to reflect her own heritage. "I read the script and I told Charlize about wanting to really relate to the character by acknowledging me as a Vietnamese actress," Ngo said. "China cinema is so dominant over all the Asian countries. For Western audiences, we all have black hair and brown eyes and we're all Chinese and I don't like that. I'm proud of my country, my nation, my people. We have a long history in cinema so it should be embraced. Every character I play in Hollywood I would love to show that pride of my nation." Theron and Prince-Bythewood agreed, and the latter was actually the person who found the name Quynh, which Ngo loved.
* A sequel has not been commissioned yet, but if it is, Quynh will likely be important based on the source material [spoilers!](where she/Noriko kidnaps Booker and becomes the main antagonist - a global crime boss type, and also had a past romantic relationship/present bad blood with Andy).
THE OLD GUARD is breaking records! The Charlize Theron blockbuster is already among the top 10 most popular Netflix films ever — and Gina Prince-Bythewood is the first Black female director on the list.