Coachella 2020 has been cancelled entirely, the festival's promoter AEG is looking at a limited-capacity version for April 2021: https://t.co/Q7ZSshCcsC— Jeff Benjamin (@Jeff__Benjamin) June 10, 2020
- Coachella 2020, which has first been postponed from April 2020 to October 2020, is now officially canceled.
- The festival is likely to comeback on April 2021.
- AEG (the mother company of Coachella which is owned by a Trump donator who forked at least $1M for him and the Republican campaign in 2016) recently announced that they would lay off 15% of their workforce, furlough 100 persons and give 20-50% pay cuts.
- Coachella 2020 was supposed to be headlined by Rage Against the Machine, Travis Scott and Frank Ocean over two weekends in April. Other performing artists include: Megan Thee Stallion, Thom Yorke, 21 Savage, Lana Del Rey and K-pop group Bigbang.
- No word on whether the lineup will remain the same.