- Arsenal's training centre at Colney closed after AFC head coach Mikel Arteta has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Arsenal's full first-team squad, coaching staff and people from their Colney training centre and Hale End Academy to enter self-isolation.
- The Premier League will held an emergency club meeting tomorrow to decide on the rest of the EPL season. Earlier decision was to "go ahead as scheduled".
— Selena Gomez's beauty line was holding an open casting call. Your dreams of being a Vulnerable© candidate have been postponed due to the coronavirus.
"In light of the latest updates and rapidly evolving situation with COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we've unfortunately made the difficult decision to postpone our #WeAreRare community call photoshoot until further notice. We would have loved to meet some members in person in March, we each have to do our part to limit the spread of Coronavirus."
— Keep your thoroughly washed hands off your face and cover your gross ass properly while coughing and sneezing.
- 3 Leicester players are in self quarentine
-Arsenal's coach Mikel Arteta and Chelsea player Callum Hudson -Odoi tested positive for the coronavirus
-It was unanimously decided to suspend the Premier League with the intention of returning on 4 April, subject to medical advice and conditions at the time.
- Jared Kushner, who is NOT a medical professional, has been given the task to conduct research about the coronavirus and to help Chump decide whether or not he should declare a national emergency. He's asked Kurt Kloss, an ER physician and Karlie Kloss' father, for medical advice. Kloss then sought out advice from a Facebook group that includes medical professionals. He touted having a "direct channel" at the WH now and when some physicians were skeptical, he mentioned Karlie and the Kushner's. The man who is tasked to save lives also had his father donate a large sum to Harvard in order for him to be admitted.
Featuring new music by Alina Baraz feat. 6LACK, Ava Max, Big Freedia, Flume feat. Toro y Moi, Ellie Goulding feat. Blackbear, Four Tet, The Garden, Grouplove, Jay Electronica, JoJo, Kehlani, NCT 127, Niall Horan, OneRepublic, Porches, Rich the Kid, Rita Ora, Sharon Van Etten, Tainy, and Yaeji
( Collapse )
• New Music Friday – February 7
• New Music Friday – February 14
• New Music Friday – February 21
• New Music Friday – February 28
• New Music Friday – March 6
Despite you know what, some brave souls still went to the movie theater.
BLOODSHOT opened to 1.2$m on Thursday, 600k less than Onward last week before the brouhaha kicked off big. Weekend estimates are that the picture will open to somewhere around the 10$m range this weekend.
LBR, it's only about 2$m less than it would have opened on a regular, non-pandemic March 13th-16th world, but who can never be sure?
I STILL BELIEVE and THE HUNT had 780k$ and 435k$ Thurdays, respectively.
My fave did so well! 🥺
Meghan Markle: Escaping the Crown investigates the role that the monarchy and British tabloid media played in vilifying Markle. As the saga continues with Harry and Meghan’s loss of royal branding, the documentary confronts issues of race, prejudice, and obsession in a story that now threatens to upend one of the longest-running institutions in the world.
( Collapse )
'I Still Believe' Earns $780,000 at Thursday Box Office https://t.co/ri8OnKkKbf— TheWrap (@TheWrap) March 13, 2020
Welp, what a way to end the box office for the foreseeable future. The Christian-faith based biopic 'I Still Believe' kicked off this weekend's box office with $780,000 on Thursday night. With a $7 million budget, it should do well with around $10M-12M this weekend in the U.S./Canada.
The thriller 'The Hunt' was behind it with $435,000 from Thursday night previews. It's expected to make $8M-9M this weekend (with a $15 million budget).
Also Vin Diesel had a movie released, 'Bloodshot', but apparently Thursday numbers weren't released? Sigh, here's to the future of cinema.
I expect this will be the last of my Thursday box office posts for a while.
- Seems very excited about Little Fires Everywhere and praises the power structure of the show behind the scenes as being very calm and female driven.
- The interviewer brings up "Big Bill's" tightey whiteys and Joshua says Bill Richardson is based on all the men he heard his mom and her girlfriends complain about in the 90s.
- He says it was very hard for the set team to find pop culture from the 90s to put around the Richardson home because he and Reese Witherspoon were pretty much in all of the movies in the 90s.
- Regarding his impending fatherhood, he says: “This is literally the most joyous moment of my life.” He also reveals baby girl Jackson is due in nineteen days.
- They both had a feeling Jodie was pregnant but he told her to wait until he was there to take the pregnancy test (she was filming a movie) so they found out together.
- He didn't gain any sympathy weight but says Jodie's only weird craving was oreo milkshakes, which he got her.
- He met Jodie at a charity benefit sketch show for the Parkland kids, he was a performer and she an attendee. He says he will be able to tell his daughter he saw her from across the room and that was it for him (but admits "lower regions" was the start of attraction).
the night i met my husband 😍 https://t.co/tlXqhO9oV2— Jodie Turner-Smith (@MissJodie) February 23, 2020
The resignation of Cordeiro is effective immediately. He is replaced by vice president, Cindy Parlow Cone who will be the first woman to head the governing body. Cindy Parlow Cone previously coached the Portland Thorns and was a member of the '99 World Cup Team.
( Collapse )
Fun fact: If you Google US Soccer, results are all about the USWNT
Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
For Thursday , Smarch 12, 2020:
- Broadway Suspends Operations In Response To COVID-19 Outbreak
- Rudy Gobert, NBA player found to have coronavirus, apologizes: “I was careless and have no excuse”
- Disneyland Closes Temporarily, World and Paris Also Down
- Drag Race Alum Tatianna calls out "race preferences" by white men and they mad
- Update: Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson want you to know they are doing okay
- The View: Hot Topics
- Yesterday's ROundup
45 declares a national emergency over coronavirus outbreak. The emergency declaration falls under the Stafford Act, which governs the federal response to public health and natural disasters. It was previously used in a similar capacity by President Bill Clinton to address an outbreak of West Nile virus in New York and New Jersey in 2000.
( Collapse )
Heidi Klum Says She Has Been Unable to Get Coronavirus Test While Home in Bed 'Feeling Feverish' https://t.co/Vyzhh2Y1z9— People (@people) March 13, 2020
Heidi Klum is feeling under the weather — and she’s concerned it could be the coronavirus. The “America’s Got Talent” judge posted a video of herself lying in bed Friday on her Instagram Stories to reveal she’s been suffering with multiple respiratory symptoms, but hasn’t been able to get testing for COVID-19.
Klum, 46, said her symptoms included “a chill, feeling feverish, cough, runny nose.”
“I hope it’s just a cold. I would love to do the corona test, but there just isn’t one here,” she said, adding, “I’ve tried with two different doctors and I just can’t get one.”
Klum is taking time off from AGT to recover and to avoid putting the show’s other cast and crew members at risk. “I’m just not feeling good,” she explained. “So that’s why I’ve stayed home to not infect any other people.”
She ended her message by urging fans to protect their health and the health of others. “Stay safe, everyone. Stay home if you don’t feel good,” she said.
Warner Bros. TV has postponed filming for their more than 70 television series and pilots out of fear of COVID-19. These include Young Sheldon, The Bachelorette, Manifest, and Supergirl, among others.
"With the rapidly changing events related to COVID-19, and out of an abundance of caution, Warner Bros. Television Group is halting production on some of our 70+ series and pilots currently filming or about to begin."
As a Bachelorette fan, this breaks my heart. The network recently announced their cast of men for the season of Clare Crawley, 38.
“When it comes to the vaccine issue,” she says, “I was six months pregnant at the time, and I was still trying to figure out my birthing plan to have my son. And, at the time, I made a completely thoughtless post on my Instagram.” https://t.co/wGK8WhgETQ— Los Angeles Times (@latimes) March 13, 2020
After losing her make up line and facing major public backlash and scrutiny for her decision to not vaccinate her son, Kat Von Dumbass is trying her hand at redemption she's apologizing for her actions stating that she was six months pregnant and uninformed. Kat Von Dumbass later changed her mind and vaccinated her son but the damage was already done. There were also rumors of her affiliation with neo nazi's as her current husband, Leafar Seyer, also has a swastika tattooed on his neck. Seyer claimed it's “not a German swastika! It’s seating on a lotus flowers and it represents; the 4 seasons; winter, spring, summer, fall. The 4 directions; South, East, West, north. Also peace, auspiciousness, and good luck.”
Taika Waititi and wife Chelsea Winstanley quietly split years ago: https://t.co/0hSMFxLhxq— JustJared.com (@JustJared) March 13, 2020
Page Six is reporting that Taika Waititi and Academy Award-nominated producer Chelsea Winstanley quietly separated two years ago.
Waititi and Winstanley, both 44, share two daughters, 7-year-old Te Hinekāhu and 4-year-old Matewa Kiritapu.
According to the New Zealand Herald, the pair met over 20 years ago when Winstanley interviewed Waititi for a documentary about Māori artists. They reconnected in 2010 while working on the film “Boy” and got married in 2012 in New York.
They were last seen publicly at a Golden Globes party in January.
Page Six is alleging that Taika has moved on after he's been seen out and about with a new woman. The unknown woman was seen with Taika at a Laker game on March 10th and with him at multiple events. Picture at Page Six.
Reps for Taika or Chelsea did not return Page Six's request for comment.
Harry showed his tongue-in-cheek side in a new interview promoting his platinum sophomore album Fine Line.
When he was asked “If you weren’t a music artist what would you be?” he replied "a virgin".
Harry notes that contrary to all his previous albums which were done "pretty fast" he took his time making this album, which allowed for self-reflection.
Explains the meaning (for him) behind Adore You, Watermelon Sugar and Falling.
Iggy Azalea Said Panic Buying Amid The Coronavirus Outbreak Is "Stupid" https://t.co/u80gmlwg4I— BuzzFeed (@BuzzFeed) March 13, 2020
Noted racist Iggy Azalea thinks her mother’s panic buying amid the coronavirus crisis is stupid. The 29-year-old former rap star has taken to Twitter to urge her followers to resist the temptation to hoard things like toilet paper and food supplies.
Iggy tweeted: “I will not stop trying to get my mother to admit panic buying is stupid UNLESS she eats all her canned fish and uses alllllllll her toilet tissue. Use ALLLLLL your dettol girl... or Admit defeat.”
She added, “Jokes aside though, please Try not to panic buy large amounts of things [love heart emoji]. Looking out for one anothers health includes making sure we all have access to the items we need instead of pointlessly hoarding them all in your garage.”
How are your local stores?
Have you stocked up on any food and supplies?
( Collapse )
( Collapse )
( Collapse )
Sources: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
No porn, nudes, pic spamming, fighting, advertising, rudeness, huge browser slowing comments.
I know no one likes this album, but it completes her entire studio album discography on vinyl. Hopefully You can get it before they run out and release it on the unfortunate CLEAR VINYL like they did with all the other albums.
Inside Corey Feldman's wild screening of his sexual abuse film as it went off the rails https://t.co/nwP12BTdbe— LAT Entertainment (@latimesent) March 10, 2020
· Corey Feldman produced a documentary called "My Truth: The Rape of 2 Coreys." Per Feldman, the documentary had been rejected by traditional film distributors so his solution for this was to offer it available for streaming starting Monday March 9th to anyone who paid $20. Feldman promised to name pedophiles in the industry
· At 8pm on Monday (one day before the 10th anniversary of Corey Haim's death), while Feldman was hosting the premiere at the Director's Guild of America's Los Angeles headquarters, the streaming website ran into "technical difficulties" and customers were left with an error page
· While onstage, Feldman spoke to one of the film's producers and then directed the producer to put the phone call on speaker so the audience could hear the conversation. In the background, technicians could be heard saying the servers were being attacked by hackers while a message on the streaming site said hackers were trying to prevent the film from being seen
· From the audience, Rosanna Arquette encouraged Feldman to continue with the screening. Tuesday morning Feldman apologized for the difficulties and now says the doc will stream for 6 more days. It's unclear if the technical difficulties were caused by hackers or the amount of people attempting to tream. In the doc, Feldman alleges that Corey Haim was raped by Lucas co-star Charlie Sheen; Sheen, through a publicist, denies the allegations. Haim's mother Judy has also denied that her son was abused on the set of Lucas
( Collapse )
source 2 3 4
Man is the first single from JoJo's long-awaited fourth album, Good to Know, which comes out on May 1st under her imprint Clover Music at Warner Records.