OP is back from her study and work slumber to continue her Poolitzuh prize winning recaps of reality trash.
- We've got a family reunion to pick up prime reality TV fuckboi Michael. This mofo is the TV villain to end all TV villains. Megan asks Michael's mother why she didn't inform Megan that her son was married. Momma Michael keeps talking like she didn't hear it.
- Michael is out, he can breeve again
- M&M have a confrontation in a Flint parking lot
- Black Mormon Weave Lady Getting Fingerbanged in the $5 Car Wash spews some BS about Nyla and Stuck in a Cell, Belong in a City Lamar have a close relationship and she misses him. (Them kids don't like him.)
- She proceeds to cry and throw her cell phone into the bodega lime display. Don't feel bad for the heffa as she uprooted her children's lives for a motherfucker.
- Brittany has a lot on her plate while Misogylino is out here trying to be a poker playa
- Momma Clint is out here trying to avoid her daughter in law, Clint is trying to make excuses as to why he won't let Tracey visit
- Lizzie's Bubbies are trying on clothes for a date
- Scott who looks like a Bob's Burgers illustration fails miserably on his date and so does Lizzie and her Magnanimous Mammaries
- Michael justs want to eat his sandwich but reveals that he'd like to divorce Sarah's blaccent
- "I worked hord to get that cor"
This episode has been brought to you by Lizzie's red tank top strap working overtime to hoist up them bitties.