During the Final Fantasy VII orchestra a new trailer was shown plus the release date of 03/03/20 for the Playstation 4. It is not clarified though if this is simply part one of an episodic release or not. More news and footage is expected to be revealed tomorrow during the Square Enix conference at E3.
Jonas Brother's comeback album "Happiness Begins" is looking at a huge first week in the US, currently looking to push a total of 325-350k units, with 285-310k being pure sales.
Per HDD, these numbers could rise during their week, potentially challenging Ariana's crown for the biggest first week of the year, her album Thank U, Next pushed 360 equivalent album units in February. Wait for their updated numbers on Tuesday.
The JoBros have had an amazing comeback, with their single "Sucker" opening at #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 in March and has remained in the top 10 ever since (over 3 months).
- the Bratz Doll and the Nosy Sugar Baby get into about the Coronas again (OP is ready for Corona to send Ashley a "cyst and deceased!")- Can you believe it girls? You can send a cease and desist to your palm sweat? - Shake 'n' Go Wig Katie and Ashley attend a Tarot reading to see if she will have children - we get a brief appearance by the Queen of Creole Cooking, the Legendary Leah Chase who passed away earlier this month at the age of 96 (a woman whose strength and work ethic just can't be matched) The mayor of New Orleans also stops by, the first black female mayor of the city - "He old as Michael" - OP wishes she had the Nosy Sugar Baby's bubbies - to celebrate, Curtis Graves' 80th birthday, we get a Second Line!!!!!!!!!!!! (honestly, honestly, why don't you all watch Potomac, we get culture, history, heartfelt moments, petty, shift wigs, screaming on Nemacolin kiddie courses!) - Kurn's dress was working like the lights were about to get cut off (can we have a press conference for this dress, it has a lot to get off its chest after getting off Kurn's chest) - ooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh whheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee everybody in this room is so lightskinnded - the millennials fight again - Gizelle picked up that bootay call - Blu Cantrell One gets a taste of her own medicine from Blu Cantrell Two
Given the setbacks for women in America since Trump took office, Last Week Tonight looks back at the history of Equal Rights Amendment, why it hasn't been enshrined in the constitution, and what can be done instate it.
The 73rd Tony Awards may not have been a ratings juggarnaut, dropping from 6.3 million viewers last year to 5.5 million viewers this year and hitting a five year low. But they still gave out the awards and showcased some of Broadway's current offerings. Here's a medley of "Cain't Say No" and "Oklahoma" from the revival of Rodgers and Hammerstein's Oklahoma! - click the cuts for more performances, winners and fashions.
Listen now to the new single from Bat For Lashes, a sweeping synth ballad which sounds like something playing over the credits over an 80s movie where two kids with big hair run away together
Natasha also announced her new album Lost Girls to be released September 6th, and updated her website with pre-order links of a CD, LP, signed LP or ltd etd box set with signed LP, 7" picture disc with exlusive track, cassette, postcards, poster, missing poster and an iron on patch.
With ‘Dark Phoenix’ firing up theaters across the world and drawing Fox’s 19-years-long X-Men saga to a close, we sat down with James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender to dive deep on the relationship that has been at the heart of the films: that between the peacemaking Professor Charles Xavier and the more militant Erik Lehnsherr, a.k.a. Magneto. Here the two actors discuss their favorite scenes together, how each character has changed, what they drew from fellow actors Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen, and whose side they would take if they lived in the X-Men universe.
In a very real time where many American women are worrying about having the ability to have reproductive rights to their bodies in the future, Kylie Jenner threw a Handmaid's Tale birthday party for one of her best friend's Anastasia “Stassie” Karanikolaou’s birthday.
The party was complete with Handmaid’s costume, praise be vodka” and “under his eye tequila, with Kylie's house being completely transformed to look like Gilead which is where the dystopian novel takes place.
Many people are obviously not amused by this party and don't even think Kylie or her friends understand the real horror and message of the book and television show.
The final episode of Eat In with Little Mix brought us Leigh-Anne's turn in the kitchen.
She can actually cook, so the girls knew that dinner was going to be amazing.
The girls arrived at the same time and were received by live music and alcohol, so it was a great start to their night.
Leigh's house is huge and Perrie started wondering if her friend had just spent a lot of money in this property or if maybe she hadn't spent enough on hers, because all of them are supposed to make around the same amount of money. It's important to mention that Leigh actually lives with her boyfriend, who is a soccer player, so they probably bought the house together and that's why she lives in a bigger place than the rest of the girls.
Rocketman star Taron Egerton joined Elton on stage at the 95th show of his Farewell Yellow Brick Road tour in Hove, UK. This duet is the first time Elton has been joined on stage by a special guest for a performance since the tour began.
Kim Kardashian West took to Instagram today to share a photo of her son Psalm. Kim and husband Kanye West welcomed the one-month-old baby via surrogate last month on May 9th. “Psalm Ye,” Kim captioned the photo.
Psalm joins his older siblings Chicago, 16 months, North, 5, and Saint, 3.
Khaled claims that Billboard unfairly cheated his album from the #1 position on the Billboard Album Charts after they allegedly agreed that they would include downloads from Khaled’s energy drink bundle, which totaled over 100,000.
Billboard reportedly retracted the agreement of including the energy drink bundles, disqualifying all of the sales from the promotion, contending that there were “anomalies” in his number (lol).
Khaled is apparently furious at the #2 debut of his new album Father of Asahd which lost the top spot to Tyler the Creator's new album IGOR. Roc Nation affiliates have stated that while they don't like doing bundles and that it is demeaning to art they feel Billboard is forcing it by undermining streams.
After being invited to his first kissing party, 12-year-old Max (Room’s Jacob Tremblay) is panicking because he doesn’t know how to kiss. Eager for some pointers, Max and his best friends Thor (Brady Noon, HBO’s Boardwalk Empire) and Lucas (Keith L. Williams, Fox’s The Last Man On Earth) decide to use Max’s dad’s drone – which Max is forbidden to touch – to spy (they think) on a teenage couple making out next door.
But when things go ridiculously wrong, the drone is destroyed. Desperate to replace it before Max’s dad (Will Forte, The Last Man on Earth) gets home, the boys skip school and set off on an odyssey of epically bad decisions involving some accidentally stolen drugs, frat-house paintball, and running from both the cops and terrifying teenage girls (Life of the Party’s Molly Gordon and Ocean’s Eight’s Midori Francis).
Chelsea Cain's "Man-Eaters" is a comic book series where "toxoplasmosis causes menstruating women to turn into ferocious killer wildcats-easily provoked and extremely dangerous. As panic spreads and paranoia takes root, the fate of the world rides on the shoulders of one twelve-year-old girl."
The series attracted criticism, with people saying the series excluded trans and non-binary men and women.
The latest issue of the series included two critical tweets she had received as propaganda posters in a reeducation camp.
Ali Stroker became the first-ever actor in a wheelchair to be nominated and win a Tony Award Stroker won for her take on Ado Annie Carnes for the Oklahoma! musical revival. She got her start on the competition show The Glee Project in 2012. Later became the first actor in a wheelchair in Broadway history in 2015.
"This award is for every kid who is watching tonight who has a disability, who has a limitation, who has a challenge, who has been waiting to see themselves represented in this arena. You are." -Ali Stroker #TonyAward
A woman claimed that actor Cuba Gooding Jr. inappropriately touched her at a Manhattan club. She told cops the actor grabbed her breast while they were socializing. The woman said Gooding was “highly intoxicated”. She got into an argument with him after the grab that had to be broken up by security. Gooding was caught on video leaving the club soon after the incident and the woman called 911. Cops searched the area for Gooding but did not find him. He is being sought on a charge of forcible touching.
The film was originally set up as a two-parter. Simon Kinberg wanted to adapt faithfully after botching the first “Dark Phoenix”. 20th Century Fox changed its mind and ordered just one movie. Kinberg re-wrote the script to accommodate the change.
Fox used test screenings to help determine which parts of the film needed to be reworked and it was Kinberg’s ending that changed the most.
Fox gave its pre-summer season February slot to “Alita” and forced “Dark Phoenix” into the summer. Fox Studios CEO Snider was under pressure from “Alita: Battle Angel” producer James Cameron (studio’s most prized director).
Indya Moore was assaulted by a Trump supporter, and someone posted video of it online. They got into an argument with a Trump supporter outside of the studio where they’re filming. “Well, you guys aren’t fans of our show, and we don’t want you to be fans of our show.” Moore is taking the Trump supporter’s sign away. A white man pulls the sign from Moore and shoves them away. He also shoves away a Black bystander. A second bystander tells him to “Relax,” getting in between the Trump supporter and Moore. Moore then grabs at the Trump supporter’s red MAGA visor. The Trump supporter pushes the second bystander. The police intervene at this point.
#MySleeptweet You see, this is how “yellow journalism” works. @VanityFair needs to keep my name out of this. You gone be dirty? Why don’t you ask Ellen Pompeo how she was paid “hush money” to protect Patrick Dempsey and HIS “toxic behavior”. THIS: https://t.co/r27TS0emnL
Ellen Pompeo recently revealed that early Grey's Anatomy was a toxic work environment. An article mentioned Isaiah Washington and he was not pleased. Isaiah Washington said that Ellen Pompeo was paid “hush money” to protect Dempsey and HIS “toxic behavior”.
Hey! Anyone having feelings over Variety piece. It’s not worth getting yourself upset over not singling anyone out..as a show we all had a part to play in the environment me included..as many workplaces do..We changed that story. That’s the story we all have the power to change!
None of my comments in print are ever meant to shade anyone. That’s so not productive. My words about my journey are always meant to inspire and reflect. My shade is very obvious when I’m not subtle about it you all should know that!! 😜
— The Late Late Show with James Corden (@latelateshow) June 10, 2019
In what seems to be a very long game I'm making a joke, First Lady of Our Hearts, Minds, and United States Michelle Obama is leading an all female team against James Corden ("The Emoji Movie") in London for the latter's Late Late Show on June 17th-20th
#TeamMichelle has Allison Janney, Melissa McCarthy, Kate Hudson, Mila Kunis, and Lena Waithe.
#TeamCorden has Harry Styles, Reggie Watts, John Bradley West ,& Benedict Cumberbatch.
-Today on "The view" the panel talks about Joe Biden reversing his view on the Hyde Amendent.Biden said he could not justify leaving millions of woman without the access to care they need and how he believes healthcare should not be dependant on your zip code.
- Ana says he is at the top and she has higher expections of him as he has been clumsy and says his staff is letting him down. He has made news for stupid things like the Obama friendship bracelet tweet.
- Sunny say he has always struggled with seperating his faith from politics , and she is in the same boat. She notes how the Hyde Amendmen hurts Woc and black woman the most, and how he should have been smarter about his base.
- Meghain says to make the he's failing the moderate vote. He can't out progress the progessives and they will go elsewhere. He's alienating the lane that is easier to beat the president and Alienatiing a lot of moderates and pro lifers liker her and she feels this is shots fired.
- Ana begins to explain why he changed his view. Megahain says she already understood. Ana says she is telling the audience and Meghain says they saw the video clip. Ana goes on to say that Biden was spoken to by advisor Symone Sanders about how it disproportionately targets Woc and black women but it is ok to evolve in your views.
- Meghain says no disrespect, that the Democrats already have Ana's vote and they don't have hers and that he needs moderates and right leaning people sick of the president and it does not matter what the hard left want since he already has their vote. She also says all woman of color are not pro choice, it's 50/50.
- They speak of Alabama where there is a law giving rapists parental rights.
- Whoopi speaks of a friend who lives there whose body is rejecting her pregnacy and how the friend is glad the fetal heartbeat law is next year since she would not know what she would do. Whoopi wonders about the women next year in the same boat.
- Sunny says she tries to not mix her faith with her politics. She says the current law is more about a distintion without a difference and the bottom line is can a woman have an abortian or not and how most voters are single issue voters.
-Ana says the Iowa caucus goers say abortion is their number one issue. She ask why can't the states use the same measures they use for terminating parental rights like with child neglect or drug use of a parent where usually the standard is not conviction , but that it is highly or more substantanially likly to be true than not.
- Whoopi hopes when thes laws go into place that mental health services will be given to the woman and children affected.
- Whoopi is about to go to a commercial when Meghain says"I don't get to talk? I was wondering if I get to say something? Whoopi tells her "I let yall talk and I say nothing. We have to go to a commercial, if their is more to say or you want to say more, we will come back and say more. Meghain says she's fine.
-She will be hosting the B.E.T awards and is nervous but will be ready.
- She was the Commencementspeaker at Dillard University and got an hoorary doctorate degree and was glad she came before the man that paid off the students loans.
- She says the students probabaly did'nt like her advice. She said she told them that Life does not always go as planned and to be ok with that. Kids think today they should be a ceo by 25 and are depressed if they are not and it takes time to get where you want to be and be patient. Sunny says that's great advice. Regina says the kids will like it in about 15 years.
- Meghain ask Dr. Regina about being on the Hollywood Reporter Queens of comedy cover and Regina says her career took time and she's seeing a broader audience.
- Sunny removes hair from Regina's mic and Regina ask if she likes her wig. Sunny says yes and says she should try them. Whoopi jokes she has had hers for years. Regina says she's never seen one that natural.
Lance spoke with Variety this past weekend while celebrating Pride weekend in Key West, saying: “there are many, many things coming across our desk because of Coachella that we would be stupid not to discuss and look at.”
“People are really into nostalgia right now,” he adds. “They’re really digging the 90s and early 2000s again, and I think fans just want to feel that innocence and excitement again.”
In other *NSYNC news, Joey filed from divorce from his wife of 15 years, though they've reportedly been separated for some time. The former couple shares 9-year-old Kloey and 18-year-old Briahna.
A song about his mental health problems and not giving up.This track was completed by a childhood friend of Avicii. The dark lyrics are in stark contrast to the mostly cheerful melody - a stylistic device that Avicii loved and often used. "We'll crack before we shatter We can't fall apart We don't get to die young Trouble keeping our head sometimes We just have to push on We don't get to give up this life All the breathe in your lungs Is stronger than the tears in your eyes It's do or die, we're alive And while we're here Hold the line"
People really hated this song because the melody is different from what they had heard on earlier version.
Welp, holy shit! This failure to get off the ground festival now has no place to hold it.
Watkins Glen International, who was supposed to hold the event has dropped out, scammers festival organizers of Woodstock 50 are still saying that tickets will be sold for this tomfolishness that is SUPPOSED TO TAKE PLACE IN AUGUST OF THIS YEAR and are confident they'll get a venue change and tickets will be sold in just a couple of weeks. This is like some music version of Theranos right now.
According to Woman’s Day, an Australian tabloid, Chris got out of control while promoting Men in Black: International in Bali last week. A source tells the magazine, “Chris went out with friends one night and hit up all the bars. The group were drinking and partied well into the early hours. The next day Chris looked like he had the hangover from hell.”
- Set in an alt-timeline where the space race is still happening, the Soviets were the first on the moon and nations are all competing to get farther into the galaxy - Stars Joel Kinnaman, Michael Dorman, Wrenn Schmidt, Shantel VanSanten, Sarah Jones and Jodi Balfour. - BSG and Star Trek's Ronald D. Moore is creator, EP and co-writer - No exact premiere date yet, but prob in the (Northern Hemisphere) fall when Apple TV + debuts
It all started innocuously enough - Britney decided to go for a little fun in the Miami sun with her long-time boyfriend Sam Asghari. As is often the case with Britney, the pair were photographed enjoying their time together, however the pictures resulted in some people on the internet making some less-than-nice comments about Britney's body. That prompted Britney to have an outspoken #moment, taking to Instagram (stories) to vent about paparazzis, picture manipulation and warped fan expectations/opinions.
In a surprise announcement at E3, Square Enix announced Final Fantasy VIII Remastered would be coming to Nintendo Switch, XBox One, Steam and PS4. While no date was given, they said the game would be coming out this year. FF8 originally came out on the Playstation in 1999 and Windows in 2000.
BET is creating its own streaming service called BET+.
The new service will launch in the fall, sources tell The Hollywood Reporter. BET+ will feature Tracy Oliver's First Wives Club series and Will Packer-produced comedy Peachtree Place.
Peachtree Place is a 10-episode comedy that follows five 30-somethings living in Atlanta as they try to build their personal and professional lives. The service will also feature products from Tyler Perry. No word on the price of the service.
BET declined to comment to The Hollywood Reporter as the deal is still in the works.