• Pink has always been outspoken about her views on social media and she's not backing down anytime soon.
• The singer received backlash for calling out Nick Sandmann, the Covington Catholic High School student who wore a #MAGA
hat and mocked Native American leader Normal Phillips at the March for "Life" protest.
• "Appalling and beyond disrespectful," the singer shared in an Instagram post. "Nauseating. What's going to be done about this? And why can't this shit happen when I'm around?
There'd be some headlines that day. That's for sure. Where are the chaperones???? Teachers??? Parents????
• In a Throwback Thursday post, Pink revealed that she's not going to apologize and she stands by what she said.
• "I do not now, nor have I ever apologized for some of my very polarizing opinions," she wrote in the lengthy post. "If you are surprised by this, or offended, you have every right to unfollow me, as you really don’t know who I am. I am mostly peace and love, with a little bit of go fuck yourself. So when you keyboard warriors (anonymous tough guys) threaten me? That middle finger is pointed at you."