- Variety Studio: Actors on Actors
will premiere on PBS Tuesday, January 8th at 7pm with episodes one and two, followed by episodes three and four on Thursday, January 10th at the same time.
- Episodes will be available online at pbssocal.org following their premieres.
- Each episode features conversations between a pair of actors who are potential nominees in the upcoming award season.
- The magazine issue featuring these pairings hits newsstands on December 4th.
- Full lineup of conversations is as follows:
Lady Gaga (A Star is Born
) with Lin-Manuel Miranda (Mary Poppins Returns
Mahershala Ali (Green Book
) with John David Washington (BlacKkKlansman
Emily Blunt (A Quiet Place
/ Mary Poppins Returns)
with Hugh Jackman (The Front Runner
Emma Stone (The Favourite
) with Timothée Chalamet (Beautiful Boy
Melissa McCarthy (Can You Ever Forgive Me?
) with Lupita Nyong’o (Black Panther
Nicole Kidman (Destroyer
/ Boy Erased
) with Amy Adams (Vice
Charlize Theron (Tully
) with Michael B. Jordan (Black Panther
Armie Hammer (On the Basis of Sex
/ Sorry to Bother You
) with Dakota Johnson (Suspiria
Glenn Close (The Wife
) with Sam Elliott (A Star is Born
Viggo Mortensen (Green Book
) with Chadwick Boseman (Black Panther
Regina King (If Beale Street Could Talk
) with Maggie Gyllenhaal (The Kindergarten Teacher
John Krasinski (A Quiet Place
) with Rosamund Pike (A Private War
Felicity Jones (On the Basis of Sex
) with Constance Wu (Crazy Rich Asians
).SourceDo any of these pairings intrigue you?