Her vocals sound so bad at the end... sis
here we go! the 5th annual @allycoalition talent show. all proceeds go to homeless LGBT youth centers (new alternatives NYC and ruth ellis detroit) — tix: https://t.co/p6zxSWXB8J password: jackstix pic.twitter.com/bzXIBwGtFt— jackantonoff (@jackantonoff) November 5, 2018
- The Ally Coalition is an organization that works in the music, fashion, and entertainment industries to raise awareness and funds in support of LGBTQ equality.
- Their annual Talent Show is for the benefit of homeless LGBTQ centers. This year's lineup includes Lana del Rey, Mitski, Rostam, Hayley Kiyoko and Regina Spektor. Buy your tickets at the link on the tweet.
Glad to see Rostam's name in there. His solo album is so good. Please listen to him!
Who'd have thought it! Thank you @people & all the fans for naming me #SexiestManAlive. Don't forget to grab your issue this week https://t.co/WI7eWfXOPB. I'm honoured & thankful. What’s even more important is your vote in the midterm elections. Your vote can make a difference!👊🏾 pic.twitter.com/TBQapjxJsT— Idris Elba (@idriselba) November 6, 2018
Past winners include Blake Shelton (LOL), Adam Levine, Johnny Depp, George Clooney, and Jude Law.
Elba is only the 3rd black man to be named the sexiest man alive following Denzel Washington (1996) and Dwayne Johnson (2016).
Full list of past winners can be found HERE.
ONTD who do you think is the sexiest man alive?
Eve's back and she's shining brighter than ever! Christmas is coming early because ET has your exclusive first look at the full trailer for Life Size 2 before it premieres Sunday, Dec. 2 during Freeform's "25 Days of Christmas."
Taylor Swift on #ElectionDay #GoVote— Music News Facts (@musicnewsfact) November 6, 2018
"It’s not enough to just want change. You have to go & vote today. There's an underestimation on this new generation who now have the right to vote but these are people who grew up post 9/11 & with school shooting drills at their schools." pic.twitter.com/fwzgpkHphm
Taylor who is currently touring Australia urged people to vote.
In White Folks News: Leonardo DiCaprio, 43, Has A 21-Year-Old Girlfriend He’s Known Since She Was 11… https://t.co/TCdtR4KnuZ— Bossip (@Bossip) November 5, 2018
- Leonardo DiCaprio has been dating Argentinian American actress Camila Morrone since late 2017.
- According to W Magazine, they have apparently known each other for roughly a decade, though it wasn't until late last year that they were romantically linked.
- This means that DiCaprio was 33 and Morrone was 11 when they met.
- Camila's mother (42) is almost as old as Leo (43).
- They were first photographed last November when she was 20.
- DiCaprio also dated Toni Garrn when he was almost 40 and she was 20.
- For both girlfriends, he threw them their 21st birthday parties.
Thanks to analievelyn for the extra info.
I changed the title because of the DiCaprio apologist here 🙄
Somebody once told me that everything gets rebooted, and that the window between them shrinks each time.
Despite "ending" just eight years ago, the SHREK franchise will be rebooted for Universal by the creator of the Despicable Me franchise, Chris Meledandri, which sunk in quality pretty damn quickly. Also, this man is working on an animated adpataion of Super Mario Bros.
He wants to revisit the characters but not change the voice cast. So I don't see how this isn't Shrek 5 instead of Shrek 2.1.
Universal owns both Illumination (Despicable Me) and Dreamworks (Shrek).
- Jill Soloway, writer, director and creator of Transparent has a new memoir out about her time running the show called She Wants It (this is meant to be a reference to professional success not sexual harassment)
- In 2017 actress Trace Lysette came forward and revealed that star Jeffrey Tambor had sexually harassed her including telling her he wanted to attack her sexually
- Tambor quit the show shortly after
- In her own memoir Soloway reveals that Lysette did her the courtesy of telling her she went to the press with her allegations before they were made public
- Soloway met her for coffee to pressure her into "keeping it in the family" to protect her "legacy"
- Soloway thought that Lysette was going to ruin middle America's perception of trans people and make everyone think of them as sexual predators even though Tambor (who played a trans woman on the show) is a cis man and Lysette actually IS a trans woman
- During their meeting Soloway started crying leading Lysette to tell her to stop since Lysette was the actual victim in this situation and had even said in her statement that she wanted the show to continue
- In the book Soloway compared herself to Michael from The Godfather (the smart coniving one who takes over the family business) and Lysette to Fredo (the idiot brother who gets whacked)
- Review drags her for being a clueless pretentious asshole and can't believe she didn't at least try to lie to make herself sound better about how the revelations of sexual assault went down
After fourteen years, Pixar finally delivers a sequel to its popular superhero movie and it's...okay?
The movie's co-director Phil Johnston told the Press Association “Sarah [Silverman] talks about it a lot. She sees sometimes women who try to put on clothes that make them pretty. She’s all about, wear a hoodie and jeans and you’re still beautiful. That message, whether that’s for everyone or not, I think girls hearing that message is really important and Sarah as Vanellope is doing a lot to empower little girls and big girls and guys who can really relate to that character.”
Johnston said that Vanellope wasn't a “traditional Disney princess” but that the others “are all kind of rebels in their own way”.
Co-director Rich Moore added, "He said: “It’s nice to see a princess that isn’t tall and skinny and one that wears comfortable clothes, and is smaller and goofier... It’s great to show that princesses come in all shapes and sizes.”
Executive producer Jennifer Lee also defended the older princesses. “The films represent the time they are made. My favourite Disney film is Cinderella and it’s Cinderella because she helped me, someone who was bullied, say ‘don’t lose your dreams’. You see them for what speaks to you. But they were made in a different era, we’re just making movies in 2018.”
- Billboard's 13th annual Women In Music Gala is on Dec. 6 and announced Ariana as woman of the year
- She's awarded this year for being a 'star in her own terms' and 'making the best music of her career', and supporting causes on social media 'advocating for mental health awareness, gender equality, LGBTQ rights and Black Lives Matter'
- Previous honorees include Lady Gaga and Madonna #ItalianPride
( Collapse )
Source 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Uncle Jesse was at a fertility clinic and had to give a sample. “I went into this little room and they said, ‘If you need any stimulation or whatever, there’s videos and there’s a TV here,’ ” he recalled. “So I turn the TV on — and it’s on Fuller House. My hand to God!”
He tells the magazine that he is no longer mates with the other members of One Direction.
"Nah. I ain't spoke to any of them for a long time, to be honest with you. That's just the way it is. There's things that happen and things that were said after I left... Snide things. Small things that I would never have expected."
But he also says they were never really friends to begin with.
"We went from theatres, to arenas, to stadiums - there was never any sort of bridge between. Just boom, boom, boom.... I guess that kind of progression to any mind – but especially when you're 17, 18 - it kind of affects you a little bit. People take it different ways – especially when there are five different personalities. The relationships had broken apart."
SOURCE: British Vogue | Instagram
For Monday, November 6, 2018:
- Mac Miller's cause of death revealed
- C*mila C*bello's Ponytail was in Pain, Ariana Grande Relates
- Conservative Swifties Are Getting Exiled By The Fandom For Exposing Themselves As Bigots
- Yesterday's Roundup
American ONTD: Go fucking vote.
Rich legend who's living her quiet life and scarcely posts on social media Adele posted this adorable throwback photo on Instagram of herself with Spice Girls posters on the walls captioned "HA! This is how I feel right now! I AM READY ✌🏻" after the announcement the Spice Girls are reuniting for a 4-member UK tour next year.
Adele expressed she was a genuine fan of the Spice Girls and especially of British baker Geri Halliwell - who couldn't believe she would inspire an artist like Adele.
Would you be here for an Adele Spice Girls cover like from Liz?
source: 1 2
Shake Shack, Potbelly, and More Places That Are Giving Out Free Food on Election Day https://t.co/5Zbycr7pj2— People (@people) November 6, 2018
Joining in with other companies like Lyft and Postmates on the election day festivities, flash an “I Voted” sticker on Tuesday, and you can get free French fries from Shake Shack, a free cookie at Potbelly Sandwich Shop, and other free goodies from different restaurants listed at the source.
American ONTD members, what are your election night snacks looking like?
With three hours left to vote in most of Texas, Beyoncé has endorsed Beto O’Rourke. pic.twitter.com/SU80F0KH46— Scott Bixby (@scottbix) November 6, 2018
A multitude of celebs have endorsed Beto O’Rourke. From fellow texan Travis Scott or NBA super star LeBron James, now with hours left on voting day Beyonce sports a Beto hat. Beto is up 2 points.
Triumph told the Zodiac Killer “I support spaying and neutering, just like Trump did to you.” Eddie Munster just stood there with his default I have to shit face.
source= https://twitter.com/scottbix/status/1059932365332602882 & https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1059918108473856007
Chris Pine is a gentleman, but he's not going to sell himself short https://t.co/fCniCMDh7i— Vulture (@vulture) November 6, 2018
In what is now becoming the regular, Chris Pine was asked about going full frontal in his new film "Outlaw King" and shared his feelings on getting nude in the film.
“A lot has been made about me being nude, and quite honestly, I’m only naked for — it’s no Fassbender situation” Pine said. It however does sound like Chris can live up the Michaels reputation. “I mean, I’d certainly match him.”
Is this newsworthy?
Kelly Rippa will be appearing as the mistress of Hiram Lodge (the character her husband Mark Consuelos plays) on Riverdale in an upcoming episode.
Mrs Mulwray is "confident and tough... she's a beautiful, icy, femme fatale who gets caught up in a conspiracy that's much bigger than she initially realized".
Their son in real life will appear in this week's episode as a young Hiram Lodge.
Chezza is back!
In the new season of series Channel Zero, newlyweds Tom and Jillian discover a door that lets loose Pretzel Jack, a contortionist clown that may or may not be someone from Jillian's past. The director, E.L Katz (Cheap Thrills) assumed t.v wouldn't let him do much in terms of violence, but was pleasantly surprised at how he was accommodated.
"The first death in the script is incredibly violent, and I remember reading it going, ‘Sure, on television, we’ll probably only get away with a couple stabs,’ but that’s not how it turned out.”
Katz shares that he got away with a little bit more gore because some of violence was against non-humans. In the short story, Pretzel Jack, wasn't as fleshed out and a lot of it came in the writer's room.
"In many ways, in bringing him to life onscreen, we had to justify why this creature would be moving like that – he would never be contorting to freak people out, he doesn’t even think about scaring people or being menacing." Katz divulges that Pretzel Jack is only performing for Jillian.
The Dream Door full season is streaming now on Syfy and VOD.
Show me yours! pic.twitter.com/PXDZqgDmIb— Ava DuVernay (@ava) November 6, 2018
American celebs headed to the polls to vote on who will control the U.S. house and senate.
( Collapse )
source 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
ONTD did you vote? And are you going to watch the election results or have you been too scarred by 2016?
Someone claiming to be a child star ("not a J Law or Swift, [but] in the public eye") recently posted on /legaladvice two days ago, and since then gossip sites like BG and CDAN have reposted the post in an effort to identify who the child star might be (or, more importantly, how to help the child star out which is the only reason they went to Reddit in the first place).
In replies to comments, the user gave their age as 16 and location as CA and said that their father works in the industry.
Obviously, this could all be complete bullshit and an elaborate hoax, but other gossip sites have reposted it already.
The full text is available at the post, which is still up. but here is an excerpt:
Post Title: My father took all of my money and claims he legally can manage it for me because I'm a minor. In addition, he's spending it on himself.
Location: United States of America, California
I am a minor in the entertainment industry. While certainly not a J Law or Swift, I am in the public eye. I still live with my family. Recently (I don't want to say how recent), I've found success, and am now making more money than my parents combined. This doesn't sit well with them. They aren't poor but also aren't rich, I would consider us an "Upper Middle Class" family not counting my income. As time has gone on and I've found more success and as such made more money, they have become increasingly bitter about it. Last week my father stopped just being bitter.
( Collapse )
ONTD, have you ever had to emancipate yourselves from shitty parents?
-From Mayors to Presidents, sometimes being a superhero is just the side job. Here are 3 superheroes who've held public office as we get to voting today.
( Collapse )
Do you like your superheroes to get political or hold positions in public office?
Take a break from politics and celebrate Queen Megan of VH1's reality shows Rock of Love, Charm School, I Love Money, and Megan Wants A Millionaire.
Megan Hauserman born on November 5 in the year of our lord, 1981. Hard to believe that this queen was born 36 years ago. Let's revisit her best moments. (Lots of gifs, so 3 cuts to save ur browser.)
( Collapse )
( Collapse )
( Collapse )
-Shiri Appleby who played Liz Parker in the original Roswell series has returned for the reboot.
-Don't expect her to be on the actual show or reprise her role as Liz as she is directing an episode of the show instead.
-Roswell premieres mid season on TheCW.
Are you excited for this reboot? Or well new adaption.
Ari is giving us wedding reception settings for the debut performance of her new single "Thank U, Next" on Ellen, premiering tomorrow.
sources: 1 2
Starring: Vanessa “Baby V” Hudgens as Margaret & Stacy, Sam Palladio as Prince Edward, Mark Fleischmann as Frank De Luca, and Nick Sagar as Kevin Richards.
Sypnosis: One week before Christmas, Margaret, the gorgeous Duchess of Montenaro, switches places with Stacy, a “commoner” from Chicago, who looks exactly like her. With the assistance of a magical Santa's helper, Margaret falls in love with Stacy's handsome co-worker, while Stacy falls in love with Margaret's fiance, the dashing Prince.
Streaming November 16th 2018 on Netflix.
Lindsay Lohan & Hallmark Christmas movies are SHAKING.
ONTD, are you ready for the holidays?
Sources: 1 | 2
Follow-up to this post.
Rebel Wilson apologized for her comment about being the first pluz-size actress in a rom-com and blocking people who called her out.
In a couple of well-intentioned moments, hoping to lift my fellow plus sized women up, I neglected to show the proper respect to those who climbed this mountain before me like Mo’Nique, Queen Latifah, Melissa McCarthy, Ricki Lake and likely many others.— Rebel Wilson (@RebelWilson) November 5, 2018
With the help of some very compassionate and well-thought out responses from others on social media, I now realize what I said was not only wrong but also incredibly hurtful. To be part of a problem I was hoping I was helping makes it that much more embarrassing & hard to-— Rebel Wilson (@RebelWilson) November 5, 2018
acknowledge. I blocked people on Twitter because I was hurting from the criticism, but those are the people I actually need to hear from more, not less. Again, I am deeply sorry.— Rebel Wilson (@RebelWilson) November 5, 2018
, 2, 3
Sinead O’Connor says she ‘never wants to spend time with white people again’ following conversion to Islam https://t.co/yQJwURStgG— The Independent (@Independent) 6 listopada 2018
- Sinead is called Shuhada’ Davitt after converting to Islam,
- called those who are not Muslims “disgusting”,
- criticised Christian and Jewish theologians,
- called Christian theologians atheists and satanists in practice,
- said that unless Americans fire Trump they are complicit,
- said that Twitter is using pictures of Amal to normalize starvation.
- Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath is beginning it's 3rd season on 11/27.
- On 11/13, a two hour special of the series will be featuring the Jehovah's Witnesses.
- The special is said to be a huge unveiling of the reality of The Jehovah's Witnesses cult.
- Focuses on Former Jehovah's Witness members who will share stories of tragedy and loss, including family members who have died from refusing blood transfusions, siblings and parents lost to suicide, and families torn apart by the practice of disfellowshipping.
- Features ex-JW activist, author, youtuber and OP's personal hero, Lloyd Evans.
Carla Gugino (The Haunting of Hill House, Spy Kids) answers all of your burning questions and responds to fan theories about the Netflix original series.
The Haunting Of Hill House Post??
I think most of us who watched the show, unfortunately saw it coming. The cancellation was just announced on Instagram by creator/executive producer Chad Hodge.“With a heavy heart I have to let you know that Good Behavior will not return for a third season on TNT,” he wrote.
According to Deadline despite solid reviews, 'Good Behavior' never found a wide audience. Its Live+same day ratings were low, a fraction of the second lowest-rated original drama series on the network. Still, the show did strong in delayed viewing and on digital platforms, drawing younger viewers, and became a cult favorite. “It has a passionate audience,” TNT and TBS president Kevin Reilly said in May.
“I don’t see multiple more seasons of it but there could be a way to cap that off for the audience that really loved it,” Reilly said back then. “Right now it’s not in the planning stages, but we have talked to the producers. If I can get the real estate and the cash flow going to cap it off properly we’d figure it out.”
Indeed, talks continued over the past few months over ways “to properly bring it to a conclusion,” as Reilly put it in May but there were unsuccessful.
'Good Behavior' was based on a series of books by Blake Crouch. It also stars Juan Diego Botto, Terry Kinney and Lusia Strus. It tells the story of Letty Raines (Dockery), a thief and con artist who becomes involved with a hitman, Javier Pereira (Juan Diego Botto).
“I’ve always said I could write about Letty and Javier for 500 episodes,” Hodge wrote. “Their relationship and place in the world live on the edge of something unique and beautiful and I’m more proud of creating their story than anything in my TV career thus far.”
Sending big hugs to tusiaczek87 ❤️