🏅 #UEFAawards 🏅— UEFA (@UEFA) 20 sierpnia 2018
🙋♀️Women's Player of the Year 🙋♀️@PernilleMHarder 🗳️@AdaStolsmo 🗳️@amandinehenry6 🗳️
The winner will be announced in Monaco on August 30 🔜 🙌https://t.co/DeivvW4dOq pic.twitter.com/gS9IWSg554
Women's players shortlist in alphabetical order:
- Pernille Harder (Denmark – VfL Wolfsburg),
- Ada Hegerberg (Norway – Olympique Lyonnais),
- Amandine Henry (France – Olympique Lyonnais).
( Collapse )
* Madge mostly talked about how hard she had it when breaking into the industry, instead of talking about Aretha.
* Madge also wore traditional dress from Malawi, giving the impression that she just came back from her own birthday festivities in the country. This also prompted calls of cultural appropriation.
* Madonna also did something very similar when Prince died.
( Collapse )
Let this rebel heart eulogize her fellow rebel heart.
Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4
#VMAs. (@AwardShowNews) August 20, 2018
( Collapse )
sources: Official Stream 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
As she receives her star on the Hollywood Walk Of Fame, Jennifer Garner shares some advice with her kids and marvels at her sidewalk neighbours, including Tom Cruise.
Former Disney star Garrett Clayton came out in an emotional Instagram post. Clayton even revealed he’s been in a long term relationship with LA writer Blake Knight:
“With the release of my new movie REACH coming up, I thought it was important to explain why I took on this project in the first place. REACH deals with some very serious and timely topics that have affected me personally, and have likely influenced many of your lives as well. (I also prefer to share things that are particularly important for me here on my IG) instead of in some random magazine or online article - because you are the ones that have been rooting for me and following me on my professional and personal journey in life.
When I read the script for REACH, I immediately knew it was a film I had to be a part of. I have personally dealt with suicide within my own family, intense bullying in high school, and - on top of it all - myself and the man I’ve been in a relationship with for a long time (@hrhblakeknight) have both experienced shootings within our hometown school systems, and have witnessed the heartache that takes place in affected communities after such tragic events. These topics - not always easy to discuss- are all close to my heart, and, knowing how serious they are, I wanted to share this with you all. This film has come from the perspectives of people who care deeply about these issues, and if watching it helps even one person... then it was all worth it.“
Clayton is best known for portraying Tanner in the 2013 Disney Channel Original Movie Teen Beach Movie and its 2015 sequel, Teen Beach 2. He also starred alongside James Franco in King Cobra.
( Collapse )
“I was very surprised by the reaction because so many people I know have done it. In the US it was all positive, but I think that’s because it’s a different system. Laws are in place there, protections are in place, there is a better understanding, I think law can help lead to understanding.”
Daley adds: “Right now it’s like the Wild West in the UK. In the States, there is a legal framework, you are not allowed to do it if you need the money. The surrogate is better protected as well as the intended parents. It’s just safer for everyone.”
The couple also shared their frustration on the criticism on them choosing to use a surrogate as opposed to adopting.
“Lots of people say, ‘Why don’t you adopt?’ You wouldn’t say that to a straight couple. You wouldn’t say: ‘Why do you deserve to have a biological kid?’”
Daley also mentions that they keep in touch with the biological mother and she will remain part of their son’s life. The couple welcomed their son, Robert Ray, earlier this Summer on June 30th 2018. Neither want to know who is the biological father as they both say Robert is “ours.”
Sources: 1 | 2
- Vox Lux, directed by Brady Corbet and starring Natalie Portman and Jude Law, will be shown as a Special Presentation at this year's Toronto International Film Festival.
- The film is a musical drama about a woman who achieves success after a tragic childhood.
- Greta, directed by Neil Jordan and starring Chloë Grace Moretz and Isabelle Huppert, was also added to the schedule in the same category, making its world premiere at TIFF.
- The film is about a young woman befriended by a widow with sinister intentions.
I want a trailer for Vox Lux!
The Scottish singer is back with her new single which in many ways with its sound pays homage to the good old catchy pop tunes we used to have.
For reference this was inspired by a friend of hers and not by Ed Sheeran.
An inside look at Gloria Steinem's new limited-edition makeup collaboration—a vegan, paraben- and cruelty-free lip treatment named In the Clear. https://t.co/x4T8NwJ9zK— Vogue Magazine (@voguemagazine) August 21, 2018
About the product:
- Paraben- and cruelty-free lip treatment named In the Clear
- “I never wear lipstick, but I can support a lip balm.”
- Limited-edition collaboration with "social justice beauty brand" The Lipstick Lobby
- 100% net profits benefit the UnPrison Project, founded by Deborah Jiang-Stein to equip incarcerated women with the tools and skill sets to live a fulfilling life after release
- On her choice of nonprofit, Steinem says: “We are all becoming increasingly aware of the scandal and shame of our prison system—for which in some states is a profit center. Corporations are making money from prisons that charge as much per prisoner as it would take to send a student to Harvard, even though these offenses are minor.”
- Following the success of Jersey Shore: Family Vacation, MTV is bringing back The Hills! Titled "The Hills: New Beginnings", the show features returning cast members Stephanie Pratt, Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt, Audrina Partridge, Jason Wahler, and Whitney Port.
Are you unwritten, ONTD?
Jeremy Renner showed off his tattoo on The Late Late Show with James Corden but he recently posted on IG a shirtless photo of himself at home and there's no tattoo!
Did he mistakenly post an old photo or was the tattoo thing just a stunt?
ONTD, have you ever gotten caught in a lie? Did an archited who worked on the San Diego zoo design your pool?
From #TheHandmaidsTale to #TheAmericans, competition is stiff for #TheCrown when it comes to the Emmys this year. Here's why the show deserves to win: https://t.co/TzgFq2vqM4 pic.twitter.com/fWnS4AaMgL— IndieWire (@IndieWire) 20 de agosto de 2018
So far we have had 6 Emmy ballots (counting these 2) , for the previous 3 you can read them here and here , also i left the links to the other ballot in the comments of my post.
( Collapse )
Source 1 and 2
Get a first look at Nicole Kidman’s stunning transformation in Karyn Kusama’s Destroyer https://t.co/229Ui62Xjm— VANITY FAIR (@VanityFair) August 21, 2018
- Kidman plays a cop still traumatized by an undercover sting she did 20 years earlier.
- The film will premiere at TIFF
- It already has a distributor (Annapurna) though no official release date
- Kary Kusama (Girlfight, Aeon Flux, Jennifer's Body) wrote and directed the film
- Kusama said she always intended the character to be a 40 year old woman who wore her age on her face
- Tatiana Maslany and Sebastian Stan also co-star
Yesss. Get those Oscar noms.
VH1’s reality shows like Flavor of Love and Rock of Love are now classique and iconique. But they had much more value than just entertainment: They were also all about fitness.
Here, let us revisit the beauty and fitness wisdom imparted on us by these beautiful, fit queens. These are the best fitness-related moments from these reality shows.
(Lots of images, be warned.)
Flav, Hoopz, and Pumkin Do Yoga
On a romantic spa date, Flav, Hoopz, and Pumkin got closer by doing some yoga… especially downward dog position.
( Collapse )
In case you missed it: ONTD Original: The Best Fashion MomentsFrom VH1's classic reality shows.
Coming up: The best beauty moments, and the best hair moments.
Fitness post! What's your current workout?
Nicki is still on her tirade after Travis Scott stole her coveted #1 album debut this past weekend, blasting the rapper for selling bundles, and having Kylie Jenner and his newborn baby promote tour passes that Billboard (allegedly) counted as album sales.
• Post Malone is aboard a plane with 15 other passengers believed to be his team on a private plane that is going to have to make an emergency landing after two of the plane’s tires blew out.
• The small jet plane has been circling around the New York City area for the past 4 hours to burn enough jet fuel to make an emergency landing.
• The plane took off from Teterboro Airport before 11 a.m. when the pilot reported experiencing trouble.
• The plane was was meant to fly to London Luton Airport in Luton, England but is now expected to land at Stewart International Airport in New Windsor, New York.
Update: The airplane landed safely.
( Collapse )
Sources: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
For Monday, August 20, 2018:
- Report: Asia Argento paid off sexual assault accuser
- 19 TV And Movie Characters Who Were Terrible Friends When You Think About It
- All but one company wanted to whitewash "To All the Boys I've Loved Before"
- Ariana Grande will take Pete Davidson's last name, wants to go by just Ariana someday
- 2018 MTV VMA Red Carpet Arrivals
- 2018 MTV VMA's Viewing Post
- Kendall Jenner: "I'm not one of those girls who would do 30 shows a season"
- Bachelor in Paradise- Some people can't even...
- #BeautyGurusAreOver2k18 - Laura Lee posts an "apology" for her past racist tweet
- Yesterday's Roundup
An exclusive statement from The Bianca Del Rio. https://t.co/Cyf75Imfen— Hornet (@hornet) August 20, 2018
She told Hornet:
"Look, my point was everyone was crying on the last season of Drag Race to win over the judges and “save yourself from elimination.” I wasn’t questioning the validity of anyone’s personal struggles, but bringing it up right before you “lip sync for your life” was strategic … in my opinion.
Back in the day, when a man in a wig had to “lip sync for their life,” they relied on a wig reveal, rose petals or picking up their opponent and twirling them around. Maybe I’m just nostalgic for the old days when drag was fun, not personal."
Also brought up the usual blah blah, social justice, people are way too sensitive, and doesn't care if people like her brand of humor or not.
To promote “Bad Times at the El Royale”, Chris Hemsworth covers the September issue of GQ. In the article he talks career and his family.
Thanks @GQMagazine for capturing the many faces of my hands, they’re constantly moving and evolving and luring the observer into a false sense of relaxation while carefully planting subconscious thoughts about purchasing advanced tickets to @ElRoyaleMovie. 📷: Alasdair McLellan pic.twitter.com/aKb63YcXUD— Chris Hemsworth (@chrishemsworth) August 21, 2018
He looks good but idk how he’s a feminist hero. lol
"I wanted Tekashi [6ix9ine] to perform with me at the VMAs, but somewhere along the lines he did not get approved by the powers that be."— Complex Music (@ComplexMusic) August 21, 2018
“When I know somebody, there’s nothing you can tell me about them.” pic.twitter.com/4KdfrRY6gE
Nicki Minaj said on her #QueenRadio that she wanted 6ix9ine to perform at the VMAs with her, but he didn't get approved by "the powers that be." She also said "I don’t want people to think I wouldn’t have him perform. I want everybody to know my character. I really really fought. When I know somebody, it’s nothin you can tell me about him. People have a lot to say because the Nicki hate train is in full effect," implying that she doesn't believe he is pedophile because she knows him and people are only saying this because of the "Nicki hate train."
Source: Twitter, Noisey
Yes we really know your character now, Nicki. You fight for pedophiles.
Some of the best music mimic vintage sounds and makes you fake nostalgic for *quotes self* an era
6. Yanada - The Preatures
Notes: This gave me strong 90's feels and people likened their sound to Fleetwood Mac. Some of the lyrics are in "Darug, one of the indigenous language groups of the Sydney Region, written with Darug Songwoman Jacinta Tobin."
( Collapse )
sources: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
He'll be playing Principal Featherhead, who was the principal back when the parents were teenagers who attended Riverdale High.
The bigger surprise that's not a surprise is that Penelope is also a Blossom by birth so Cheryl and Jason are products of incest. That family tree is probably a single line with no branches
The teen actors will be playing their parents with the exception of Hiram Lodge who will be played by Mark Consuelos' son in real life.
( Collapse )
( Collapse )
me waiting for this trash show to come back
Actor Stefan Karl Stefanson, best known for playing Robbie Rotten on Lazy Town, has passed away after a two year long battle with aggressive bile duct cancer.
The news was shared earlier today via his wife's facebook, where she also shared that there will be no funeral and his ashes will be scattered in to a distant ocean.
Last year he looked like he was recovering but in March he shared that his cancer had returned and was incurable.
Last March, he wrote the following on his twitter:
"It's not until they tell you you're going to die soon that you realize how short life is. Time is the most valuable thing in life because it never comes back. And whether you spend it in the arms of a loved one or alone in a prison-cell, life is what you make of it."
Variety announces Actors to Watch for 2018 https://t.co/kTuYfGH1ip— Variety (@Variety) August 21, 2018
It's that time of year again where Variety bestows the Ten Actors to Watch honor, featuring five people we've already known about if you paid attention and five who are genuinely new.
This year, we have.
Coming Soon: David Lowery’s “The Old Man and the Gun” and “Monsters and Men.”
Coming soon: “On the Basis of Sex,” opposite Jeff Bridges in “Bad Times at the El Royale” and as young Lynn Cheney in Adam McKay’s untitled Dick Cheney biopic.
Coming Soon: “Mary Queen of Scots” and in next year’s “Captain Marvel.”
Coming Soon: “The Hate U Give” and “Creed 2.”
Emmy-nominated for her role in the “Black Mirror” episode “Black Museum.”
Coming Soon: "Infinity War Part 2"? Probably?
Who are you watching?
Three years ago today, Carly Rae Jepsen delivered the pop masterpiece E•MO•TION. This album delivered one of the best songs of the decade in "Run Away With Me" and saved pop music (for a bit anyway). Let's take a stroll through E•MO•TION and celebrate.
Leading up to the release of E•MO•TION, Carly had mostly been known as the "Call Me Maybe" singer and many thought her destined for one hit wonder status. Carly used her downtime between albums wisely and had a run in a Broadway show with Fran Drescher. Instead of flopping with her third album, she cleverly took her time and got a great group of writers and producers to help her form what would eventually become the E•MO•TION album.
The first single released was the catchy "I Really Like You" which was in the same lane as "Call Me Maybe". It had the same catchy hook and sugary pop sound and seemed destined to be a hit. However, things were not looking promising for the Canadian chanteuse as the song peaked at No. 39 on the Billboard Hot 100. Was she truly destined for one hit wonder status?
( Collapse )
- Natalie Portman closed a deal to star in and direct a as-yet-untitled film about the identical twin sister advice columnists Pauline Esther Friedman and Esther Pauline Friedman
- The pair wrote competing "common sense" newspaper advice columns under the pen names Abigail van Buren and Ann Landers.
- Their bitter professional rivalry over their competing columns lasted the rest of their lives.
- Portman will play both sisters.
- Katie Robbins (Showtime's The Affair) wrote the script.
- No start date yet.
Are you team Dear Abby or Ann Landers? Any good advice columns out there?
Hulu is reviving Veronica Mars! The show will return, presumably next year, for an 8 episode limited series run with Kristen Bell reprising the titular role.
Contracts are being ironed out with the shows original cast members and a few from the 2014 movie.
[more from TMZ]
Asia Argento Says Anthony Bourdain Paid Accuser Jimmy Bennett in Sexual Assault Case https://t.co/ufjPXSdHAn— TMZ (@TMZ) 21. August 2018
- TMZ has seen a photo of Bennett and Argento shirtless in a bed
- There are text messages between Argento and Bourdain
- messages also reveal that Bourdain was handling the "negotiations"
I’m So excited about Paul Manafort’s Guiltily— Cher (@cher) August 21, 2018
Verdict I Could 💃🏻 &🥂‼️
- Paul Manafort, Donald Trump's former campaign chairman, was found guilty of 8 out of 18 counts totaling up to 80 years in prison, the jury could not come to a verdict on the other 10 counts
- In a separate case Michael Cohen, Donald Trump 's former "lawyer" and fixer pleaded guilty to campaign finance violations and implicated Donald Trump in his plea deal.
( Collapse )
source 1 2 3 4 5
-Chloe and Gabby think that Natalie is the loudest housemate to which Natalie disagrees, saying that Ben is the loudest. She tells Gabby that Gabby is just fading into the background because she aint doin shit while Natalie is being opinionated and loud. This causes Gabby to break down in tears later on and all the guys comfort her.
-Rodrigo inquires about Kirstie being a Scientologist, Kristie redirects him to read some books or watch their own channel! Scientologytv! She refuses to tell Rodrigo anything.
-Hardeep grills Chloe over being a Page3 girl. Chloe reveals that she doesnt mind being objectified and Hardeep reveals that he campaigned against Page3. Chloe reveals that she has a child and grew up without a father which causes Hardeep to break down in tears. Hardeep feels for the dads because they are incomplete and just go on to father new deadbeat fathers. He thinks that most men are disappointments.
-President Kirstie reveals that it is NOMINATIONS! She will choose 1 housemate to pardon from noms. Hardeep don't care about no pardon. Natalie offers herself to be the secret service of the house. Jermaine is chosen to be pardoned.
-Natalie wants to know everyones storms and Ben doesn't care about everyone's storms which causes Natalie to pop off since she WANTS TO KNOW WHO THE FUCK SHE IS LIVING WITH! Who isnt wearing a ring when they should be wearing a ring, whose single, whose not, who the fuck everyone is! Natalie ends up angering everyone and becomes public enemy #1.
( Collapse )
It's all about to POP OFF tomorrow!
Thank god, we can all believe in love again- America's Sweethearts, Tia & Colton are giving things another shot 🤮
I was misrepresented in a recent interview over the wknd & it’s important to clarify the meaning. It was intended to be entirely complimentary but unfortunately, my words were twisted & taken out of context.I want to be clear. The respect that I have for my peers is immeasurable!— Kendall (@KendallJenner) August 21, 2018
Kendall took to twitter to clarify her comments in Love Magazine after receiving backlash from the internet and from fellow models calling her disrespectful, privileged, bratty, spoiled, etc.
She said she is "super selective" about which shows she walks and "never did 30 shows a season or whatever the fuck those girls do". Now says her words were twisted and taken out of context, even though it is a direct quote from her
( Collapse )
source 1 2 3 4 5 6
round two coming soon to e!
Exclusive: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's "last embryo" for baby number 4 is a boy! https://t.co/dhOhWohSHB— Us Weekly (@usweekly) August 21, 2018
--Kim and Kanye's last remaining embryo is a boy
--They plan on implanting the embryo in a gestational carrier "soon"
--No word if they are planning to hire the same gestational carrier as Chicago
any guesses on names??
Michael G. Wilson, Barbara Broccoli and Daniel Craig today announced that due to creative differences Danny Boyle has decided to no longer direct Bond 25. pic.twitter.com/0Thl116eAd— James Bond (@007) August 21, 2018
Michael G. Wilson, Barbara Broccoli and Daniel Craig announced today that due to creative differences Danny Boyle has decided to no longer direct Bond 25.
I got to know Asia Argento ten months ago. Our commonality is the shared pain of being assaulted by Harvey Weinstein. My heart is broken. I will continue my work on behalf of victims everywhere.— rose mcgowan (@rosemcgowan) August 20, 2018
None of us know the truth of the situation and I’m sure more will be revealed. Be gentle.— rose mcgowan (@rosemcgowan) August 20, 2018
In response to the report that Asia Argento paid of her accuser, Rose McGowan asked to be gentle with her as all the facts of the situation have not been revealed.
source 1, 2
Hold The Dark | Official Trailer | Netflix
About: A gripping psychological thriller unfolds in the treacherous Alaskan wilderness when a retired wolf expert is summoned to investigate a child’s disappearance. Hold The Dark, starring Jeffrey Wright, Alexander Skarsgård and Riley Keough, and directed by Jeremy Saulnier, premieres on September 28, only on Netflix.
( Collapse )
source: 1 2 3 4
“Monday's show drew 2.25 million viewers and a 1.1 rating among adults 18-49. Across eight Viacom-owned channels, it drew 4.87 million viewers and a 2.2 in the demo; both sets of numbers fall short of the 2017 VMAs, which set the previous low.”
For comparison, the 2017 Video Music Awards hosted by former pop singer Katy Perry drew an overall total of 5.36 million viewers and 2.6 rating in the 18-49 demo.
The show aired on a ninth Viacom owned network - TV Land - but those numbers were unavailable; however it’s unlikely that factoring in those numbers would have even increased the ratings by much. Welp.
30 minutes to
- Writter and directed by Austin Veesly and starring Zazie Beetz, Will Brill, Rae Gray, Paul Scheer, Joe Keery and Chance the Rapper, the film will be released in theatres later this year.
( Collapse )
Fresh off the presses: the Nicki/Future tour is cancelled; Nicki moving forward with a solo tour but postponing it until May 2019. New dates will be announced at some point in the coming weeks.
Who even thought these two’s audiences were the same is beyond me
- Was voted that bc he used to go around singing 'Sexual Healing' by Marvin Gaye
- Cut his honeymoon short to audition with Constance
- Was a professional hair stylist/dresser in London. Started as a barber sweep, then progressed to shampoo boy
- Then decided to be a travel host in Malaysia and booked a one-way ticket
Insensitive Britney Spears fan followed through with his publicly announced plan to dress up as “2007 Britney.” He posed like this and photoshopped in the umbrella later. You know that Team Britney and maybe Brit herself knew what this outfit referenced... poor B. pic.twitter.com/qIE9Sky7oc— Derek (@DerekPlease) August 21, 2018
A Britney Spears...”fan” posed with the pop princess backstage in a meet and greet photo op on her sold out Piece of Me Tour in Sweden. The bald man was dressed in shorts, high knee socks, sneakers, and a grey hoodie reminiscent of Britney’s 2007 look when she had attacked a paparazzi vehicle with an umbrella outside Kevin Federline’s home.
The only thing missing from his tasteless look? An umbrella, which he later photoshopped in and then shared via his Instagram. He made sure to pose in such a way that he’d be able to edit in the umbrella later. Britney and her team couldn’t have known this was his intent initially.
His original Instagram post read: “Hi Britney I’m the ghost of Christmas 2007.” After fans caught wind of this photo he disabled comments and changed the caption to: “You say I want visibility. Yet, you make articles about this and urge people to drag me. I’ll keep the picture but not the comments - you can call me names and explain your reasons by message (maybe just avoid threatening my family).”
( Collapse )
what in the fresh hell is this?
someone hold my Blackout CD.
Sources: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
- loves romantic comedies but doesn't want to stick to just one genre
- his dream directors are: Christopher Nolan, the Coen Brothers and Gaspar Noé
- has very #deep thoughts/quotes which he posts on his ig and twitter that he wants to turn into an art project
- his next Netflix movie, Sierra Burgess is a Loser, starring Shannon Purser (Barb) comes out September 7th
Kpop artists really have the power to flock their fans to whatever music they're listening to, and the next victim is indie pop icon Rina Sawayama's "Where U Are" tweeted by kpop group BTS.
Rina's been building her base primarily through an online presence cause a legend is not signed, but this could be cute new exposure. Do you think listening to queer song of the year "Cherry" would have been too progressive of a choice to make a shoutout to?
Has any kpop ~idol introduce to you new music you ended up liking?
Sources: 1 2