And so, here we are. This is incredibly painful, despite all their efforts to make the decision easier. But there is no other choice.— jay smooth (@jsmooth995) July 19, 2018
I will no longer be broadcasting on @WBAI. pic.twitter.com/3B17N0dAlO
- Smooth has been hosting his show The Underground Railroad, a hip hop radio show on WBAI for decades
- WBAI recently hired radio personality Leonard Lopate who was fired from a different station late last year over accusations that he had sexually harassed female producers and created an abusive work environment
- Smooth was not pleased about the hiring and promised that if Lopate was still working at the station as of this Friday he would be gone
- When Smooth publicly criticized the hiring on twitter, the station's official account maintained that Lopate was never officially charged with anything and took a shot at Smooth over his show's ratings
- Smooth decided to put his money where his mouth is and officially resigned
ONTD do you stand up for what you believe in?
Dominic Monaghan & Matthew Fox
Julianna Margulies & Archie Panjabi
Kenny Baker & Anthony Daniels
Alyssa Milano & Shannen Doherty
Terrence Howard & Robert Downey Jr
ONTD: do you secretly hate your co-workers?
Source: Business Insider
The second song from The 1975's upcoming album, 'A brief inquiry into online relationships', due to be released in October.
what is this vocal style tho?
Season 2 of Marvel’s Iron Fist debuts exclusively on Netflix September 7, 2018.
The "Mayores" singer, Becky G is back with a brand new video for her track "Zooted" featuring French Montana and Farruko.
Do you have any crazy house party stories, ONTD? Happy Friday!
- Death Cab for Cutie released a lyric video for their new song "I Dreamt We Spoke Again".
- Their new album Thank You for Today comes out on August 17th.
Justin Bieber has apparently had a falling out with cult leader Karl Lentz. The two who were inseparable and gave off creepy Next Door Male exclusive vibes have stopped talking. The cult leader was a 'spiritual guide', during Beiber's troubled times back in 2013. Beiber who is still undergoing legal woes over throwing eggs at his neighbor's house may can face deportation, no fucking joke bro. It was during that time the cult leader took Justin under his wing and Beiber started being psycho as fuck singing christian songs at coachella and his weird ass wedding announcement sounding like some Duggar shit. Apparently the cult leader was asked what happened with Beibz and he sweated dodging that question. They haven't been seen together in public for months.
Post Malone is totally down to perform at buddy Justin Bieber's wedding ceremony https://t.co/V7UchJlOZA— XXL Magazine (@XXL) July 20, 2018
I guess Justin switched up homies and linked up with Post Malone. The 2 stoners have become best bro's, "I just want him to be happy. Whatever he does, I hope he's happy," White Iverson stated. The 'ra ta ta ta' rapper would be more than elated to perform at his bro's wedding. With these 2 in the room, you don't know where that smell is coming from.
source= https://twitter.com/mercnews/status/1017956376407105539 & https://twitter.com/XXL/status/1020300547960733697
A Post Malone Fan tweeted Queer Eye’s Karamo Brown if the rapper could get a makeover on the show. Post Malone saw the tweet and did not shoot the idea down. Brown, who gives expert life advice on the popular Netflix series had a friendly exchange with Austin Richard Post.
no they just think I'm ugly and smell lol. love the show tho guys, keep crushing it— Beerbongs & Bentleys (@PostMalone) July 17, 2018
Who knows, a future episode might be in the works.
source= https://twitter.com/NME/status/1020259420868136960 & https://twitter.com/PostMalone/status/1019362906524119040
Are Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus and Lady Gaga Teaming Up for the Ultimate Female Anthem? https://t.co/EKND2vNAxI— People (@people) 19 lipca 2018
- Taylor, Gaga and Miley were spotted at the same recording studio,
- several days ago Gaga said Taylor won her over,
- apparently Taylor loves Artpop,
- Lady Gaga might have wore one of the rings Taylor's selling to Grammy's.
Orlando Bloom hints things are getting VERY serious with on-again girlfriend Katy Perry https://t.co/pRMKhmEcAz— Daily Mail Celebrity (@DailyMailCeleb) 19 lipca 2018
- Katy and Orlando got back together in April,
- he used Instagram's new Ask Me Anything feature,
- a fan asked if he wanted more offsprings,
- Orlando replied 'yes' and said 'he loves being a dad',
- he has a 7-year-old son with ex-wife Miranda Kerr.
Burberry physically destroyed finished products worth $38 million in the past fiscal year. Some of its shareholders aren’t happy about the practice, raising concerns about the environment. BoF user Gianna Fusto added to the discussion. What do you think? https://t.co/U4MFMJu0J0 pic.twitter.com/70tb3wOnQS— The Business of Fashion (@BoF) 16 lipca 2018
- the information is written in its latest annual report,
- they burned items worth £26.9 million in 2017 and £18.8 million in 2016,
- £26.9 million in 2017 and £18.8 million in 2016,
- some Burberry Group Plc shareholders aren’t too happy about the practice (environmental concern),
- they want to be given the chance to buy the items,
- Burberry’s beauty line was acquired by Coty so more cosmetics had to be destroyed.
Sha-what? Everything DC’s Shazam! movie gets confused with https://t.co/UUqCMvuFse— Entertainment Weekly (@EW) July 20, 2018
There's a lot of sh-related nonsense going on in the world, and in the world of movies, television and comics. Whip out this article when someone out of the loop tells you "Wait, I thought Shazam was with Shaq? Is this another reboot? I hate reboots! 1 for Fallen Kingdom, please."
( Collapse )
Check out more Sh-stuff at the source
image sources 1 | 2 | 3
What sha- or -zam sounding piece of media do you like best?
Once employed Roseanne Barr but still probably collecting royalty checks has posted a video on YouTube defending her comments against former senior advisor to President Barack Obama, Valerie Jarrett. In the screaming tirade posted on YouTube, she yells in frustration that "I thought the bitch was white, goddammit. I thought the bitch was white. Fuck!”
It's unknown as to what provoked this reaction from this unemployed comedian.
It's sequel weekend, y'all! “Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again” opened on Thursday night with an estimated $3.4 million at 2,850 theaters in North America. Denzel Washington's “The Equalizer 2” came in a close second with $3.1 million at 2,934 theaters in the U.S./Canada.
'Mamma Mia!'s expected to make around $30M-$36M this weekend, while 'The Equalizer' will make around $27M-$32M this weekend, so it's pretty close overall. Also out this weekend is the sequel “Unfriended: Dark Web” (expected to make $6-8M) and the indie dramedy 'Blindspotting'. Or wait till next week for 'Mission: Impossible' SIX to be out (which already has critical acclaim).
The 100th edition of Now That's What I Call Music! was released today in the UK. The first album was put out in November 1983. There have been 2-3 versions released every year since (most commonly with 3 releases a year, spring/summer/late autumn).
This is a promo video from for the first [UK] edition in 1983:
Sources: 1 | 2
did you ever own any of the now cds!?
For Thursday, July 19, 2018:
- SHOCKING: Wiz Khalifa won't bite into a banana.
- Is Taylor Swift out of style?
- Good Morning America Highlights "Trendy" Baby Shower Gift--Maternity Leave
- Kim Kardashian Made $1 Million a Minute on Her New Kimoji Fragrances
- Yesterday's Roundup
When was the last time your faves released a gazillion singles before an album, ONTD? Might as well release a Spanish album tbh.
Norman Reedus, the new star of The Walking Dead, has signed a deal with STX Entertainment for a feature film for Reedus to star in and produce. The project will be specifically tailored to play to Reedus’ "established and not inconsiderable" fans of The Walking Dead.
STXfilms chairman Adam Fogelson said in part: “Norman has steadily built up a devoted fan following across movies and television with memorable performances,..STX is thrilled to collaborate with Norman on this new film project that we are custom-creating for him and with him and that will be sure to excite his tremendous fan base.”
Dude stays winning.
After making repeated inappropriate comments about black people over the 5 years of her tenure Viacom has terminated her contract.
Had a moment today that REALLY pointed out why we need representation across the board. A black female voice doesn't matter if the decision makers don't understand nor even want to understand what you're saying. Where's the #metoo for race shit out here?— Tracy Y. Oliver (@TracyYOliver) 28 June 2018
She is behind shows 13 Reasons Why and The Alienist. Apparently they decided to fire her after she denied the allegations. Her personal PR put out a statement doubling down on those denials.
Powell denied the allegations in a statement sent by her personal PR: “There is no truth to the allegation that I made insensitive comments in a professional setting — or in any setting – The facts will come out and I will be vindicated" https://t.co/WVsFbpwigD— Hollywood Reporter (@THR) July 20, 2018
Source: 1 | 2 | 3
Everybody's favorite nickelodeon show (and if it isn't, get taste) had it's finale, SOZIN'S COMET, air ten years ago (yesterday) on July 19th, 2008.
Creators Michael DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko talk to Newsweek and their atrocious website about how it was made.
- The finale was originally planned for three episodes, but the executive producer told them to keep everything intact and he would figure something out.
- The first part, THE PHOENIX KING, they talk about how Zuko is growing into a decent ruler, unlike his ancestors.
- THE OLD MASTERS (part 2) uses the image of The Lion Turtle from the unaired pilot that predates the Avatar's existence.
- Part 3, INTO THE INFERNO, combined CGI and 2D animation for the airship fleet to attack The Earth Kingdom, and also the now-iconic fight between Zuko and Azula, whose music Konietzko says is his favorite piece in the show.
- The light fight in the final part, AVATAR AANG, was tricky to conceptualize, and they had to storyboard with color.
Let's keep the party going with an Original folded into this post - 3 OF THE BEST EPISODES OF AVATAR: THE LAST AIRBENDER.
Over the course of nearly a year, I rewatched the entire series, finishing just in time for the anniversary. It's a good show, and with Korra...well, does anyone talk about Korra still? No, we still talk about TLA.
So let's get started.
( Collapse )
source 1 & Me
Would you watch a third Avatar series? What were your favorite episodes?
I erred on the side of caution mods, I hope it's not too much!
- After yesterday's episode of The View got heated over Fox News panelist Jeanine Pirro accused Whoopi Goldberg of having 'Trump Derragement Syndrome', Goldberg cut the segment short and sent it to commercial out of anger.
- Page Six reported that during the commercial break, Goldberg chased Pirro down and told her 'fuck you' and 'get the fuck out of the studio'.
- Whoopi took to the air this morning to apologize for lashing out on air and to let people know that Jeanine left some tidbits out of her story.
- Pirro went on Fox News last night and claimed Whoopi spit on her and basically confirmed she is the one who told Page Six what happened.
- Whoopi say she lashed out at the cohosts during the break and at the audience and producers on set.
- Sources close to the View say Pirro allegedly called the other panelist 'cunts' and the producers on set 'a bunch of cocksuckers'.
Source 2 3 4
- Sophia Lillis, the 16 year-old actress who plays a younger version of Amy Adams in Sharp Objects, and a younger version of Jessica Chastain in IT, is not actually a redhead! But she has enjoyed playing them.
- Her favorite Amy Adams movie is Junebug, and Mama was the first Jessica Chastain film she ever saw.
- She wears a nose prosthetic in Sharp Objects to make her nose pointier and more similar to Amy Adams' nose.
- Sophia learned to roller-skate for her role in Sharp Objects.
- Says that the first scene she did with Patricia Clarkson was the one at the funeral, and that she's good but it was intimidating, and the actress playing Marian kept her at ease.
- Her role in Nancy Drew is not altogether dissimilar from roles she's played before, but the differences are refreshing.
This is really an excuse to talk about Sharp Objects! What do you guys think so far? Do you know how to roller skate?
2. It’s not to say I’m better, but I am very, very different than I was a few years ago; today I try to root my work in love and connection and less in anger. My days saying something just because it’s shocking and trying to get a reaction are over.— James Gunn (@JamesGunn) July 20, 2018
4. For the record, when I made these shocking jokes, I wasn’t living them out. I know this is a weird statement to make, and seems obvious, but, still, here I am, saying it.— James Gunn (@JamesGunn) July 20, 2018
5. Anyway, that’s the completely honest truth: I used to make a lot of offensive jokes. I don’t anymore. I don’t blame my past self for this, but I like myself more and feel like a more full human being and creator today. Love you to you all.— James Gunn (@JamesGunn) July 20, 2018
James Gunn apologized after a series of old (now deleted) tweets resurfaced in which the filmmaker made what he admitted were offensive jokes about taboo topics like rape and pedophilia.
( Collapse )
Sources 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Earlier this week 45 basically sided with Putin and disregarded Russia's interference with the 2016 elections.
"With all of this Moscow madness happening, according to a new poll from Reuters, 71 percent of Republican voters have a favorable view of how Trump has been dealing with Russia. Which is nuts!" Kimmel said. "But I was thinking about this today, and I think there's a simple explanation for it: They might not like what he's doing, they might not like him... but they love how pissed off it makes Democrats, and so they want it to keep happening."
He added, "Well, Trump kept his peace going by calling out his haters today on Twitter. He's the Taylor Swift of treason, he really is."
ontd pls discuss the michael cohen recordings
– In an interview with Entertainment Weekly, Jude Law broke his silence about playing a straightwashed character after director David Yates spilled the beans and then Rowling got mad at him for telling anyone what she didn't do, again. Law explained that he asked Rowling about it, and she confirmed that he's gay (lol that he had to ask?), but he goes on to say that humans are "multifaceted" and that "your sexuality doesn't necessarily define you."
– Law also said that he does not share any scenes with Depp in the film and that "this is only Part 2 of a longer story", hinting that we could see more about Dumbeldore's sexuality in future blockbuster films. Interview quotes below:
There was some uproar earlier this year when director David Yates told EW the character not “explicitly gay” in this film. What’s your take on how apparent Dumbledore’s sexuality should be?
( Collapse )
.@Disney statement: "The offensive attitudes and statements discovered on James’ Twitter feed are indefensible and inconsistent with our studio’s values, and we have severed our business relationship with him" https://t.co/zTSEkKLhkH— Hollywood Reporter (@THR) July 20, 2018
- After James Gunn invoked the ire of Trump supporters they went digging through his twitter account and found multiple disturbing tweets where he joked about pedophilia, rape and AIDS among other things
- Gunn issued a lengthy twitter apology blaming the tweets on the provacateur personality he had tried to cultivate 10 years before
- The apology wasn't enough for the house of mouse: Disney issued a statement saying that his tweets were "indefensible and inconsistent with our studio’s values" and announcing they were dropping Gunn from the ultra successful Guardians of the Galaxy franchise. Gunn directed the previous two installments of the series.
- The firing awkwardly comes as Gunn was due to take the stage at Comic Con in a few hours
ONTD have conservatives ever come for your job?
- Buffy reboot confirmed at 20th Century Fox TV
- Will be pitched to streaming and cable services
- Joss Whedon is returning as executive producer
- 'Midnight, Texas' creator Monica Owusu-Breen confirmed as writer
- Promises to be "diverse" and reflecting current world issues
- The lead will be black
Karrueche Tran talks about the pressure of society and why she almost got breast implants: “I used to think I had to be thick and have big boobs. But I was like why am I changing who I am because of other people's' comments?" https://t.co/yghhh3PamT pic.twitter.com/11Ni9ODzSK— xoNecole (@xonecole) July 20, 2018
Karrueche Tran says her own insecurities almost led her as far as physical augmentation.
"I used to think I had to be thick and have big boobs. I thought about getting my boobs done, but I was like one: I don't know how my body's going to react to that, and two: why am I changing who I am because of other people's' comments? I can represent other girls out there and make them feel confident, which is hard in this world where everyone just wants to be thicc. I had to learn to deal with everything, or else I'd be in a corner crying somewhere."
Def Leppard is releasing "Spotify Singles" for Spotify. They will release a re-mastered version of their song 'Hysteria,' and also covered this Depeche Mode song as well.
-Ready to get your STD on again? Because Captain Pike sure is! As he will be joining the crew for Season 2.
-The trailer reveals that the show has a lighter tone compared to S1 with plenty of fun moments.
-Rebecca Romijn is set to join the season as well as Pikes Number One.
-No sign of our savior Philippa Georgiou.
Liam tweeted a massive run-on, grammar-free sentence to Noel, telling him to "stop fucking about" by performing in front of people who aren't of drinking age. He goes on to say that the drinks are on him, should Oasis gets back together.
Please note his spelling of "bizarre-est" (which isn't really a word, but anyways).
Earth to noel listen up rkid I hear your doing gigs where people can't drink alcohol now that's the BeZarist thing you've done yet I forgive you now let's get the BIG O back together and stop fucking about the drinks are on me LG x— Liam Gallagher (@liamgallagher) July 19, 2018
Source / Source 2
In honor of my husband’s life + legacy I’m proud to announce a statue of him will be erected in Seattle with a public ceremony on Aug 29th. It is my family’s gift to MoPOP and Seattle https://t.co/5BzEQiLVSX via @seattletimes— Vicky Cornell (@vickycornell) July 20, 2018
-Today, on what would have been Chris' 54th birthday, Vicky Cornell announced she will be donating a full-sized statue of Chris to the Museum of Pop Culture
-It will be unveiled in a public ceremony on Aug. 29th
-The statue will feature Chris "in one of his iconic poses with his signature boots, dog tag, layers and long locks"
-Vicky calls this their family's "gift back to the tight-knit community that gave him his start"
Our sweet prince :(
+ Stars Olivia Holt, Aubrey Joseph, Emma Lahana and Ally Maki alongside exec producers Joe Pokaski (who serves as showrunner) and Jeph Loeb announced the news to Comic-Con attendees Friday night.
( Collapse )
sources 1 / 2 / 3 / 4
Pedro Pascal, who plays Oberyn Martell in Game of Thrones and Javier Peña in Narcos, teaches you Spanglish slang words. Pedro stars in "The Equalizer 2," out in theaters July 20th.
-Ryu from Street Fighter is morphing up for Power Rangers Legacy Wars.
-A Short film coming this fall will help promote the game.
-Power Rangers Legacy Wars is a mobile video game released to tie-in to the 2017 movie. Power Rangers Legacy Wars is a cross-series mashup of various Ranger teams, villains and monsters where players can team up with or battle other users online.
Thomas Markle Sr. celebrates his 74th birthday alone in Los Angeles by buying himself a McDonald's Happy Meal https://t.co/dMY2M9wtyE— Daily Mail US (@DailyMail) 19 lipca 2018
- Thomas celebrated his 74th birthday in Los Angeles,
- bought a McDonald's Happy Meal,
- he visited a Bank of America and UPS store,
- sources close to Meghan claim he was never ill and faked the operation.
ontd, is your parent an a**hole?
Kylie Jenner grills her boyfriend, Travis Scott, about herself, their daughter, and the Jenner-Kardashian clan. Things he can't answer:
- The names of Kylie's four dogs
- Her number of tattoos
- The birth names of her parents (they're Kristen and William)
- More than a few Kylie Cosmetics products
Things he can answer:
- The color of Kylie's toothbrush
- Two sports she played growing up
- The location of her biggest scar
- Her middle name
- A woman says he assaulted her, and LAPD shared no more details, as it's an ongoing investigation.
- He laments that "anyone can file a police report" and that he "unequivocally disputes" the claims.
- No word from ABC.
I feel this isn't the first time something like this has gone down with him, but I'm sure ya'll will remember.
Cher, 72, celebrates rave reviews for Mamma Mia 2 by showing off her figure as she goes bra-free in thin shirt in Ibiza https://t.co/5ov5xWpuwG— Daily Mail Celebrity (@DailyMailCeleb) 20 lipca 2018
- Cher is in Ibiza, Spain with her female friends,
- she went bra free,
- did ot wear make up either,
- looks better than half of ONTD.
ontd, are you in ibiza, spain?
You may know her from the hit "Don't let me down" with the Chainsmokers and her own singles "Hideaway" and "Sit Still, Look Pretty".
ONTD, is this a hit?
#SDCC (@TheSWU) July 20, 2018
Lucasfilm Publishing had a panel during SDCC, and wow at the things coming out!
Darth Vader #23, where[Spoiler (click to open)]they're going to his castle on Mustafar.
A new comic series by Jody Houser -- 8 comics over 4 months, focusing on one hero and one villain.
Age of the Republic (PT) Is the first set.
- Qui-Gon and Maul
- Obi-Wan and Jango
- Anakin and Dooku
- Padme and Grievous
And the Novels;
( Collapse )
source 1 2 3
Well I know which book I'm buying. You?
This community has been requesting anything that objectifies men as much as women so here yall go, THICC ASSES. lol @ that moment when all the guys were tryna tweak in the swimming pool
Netflix's Insatiable faces backlash over 'fat-shaming' https://t.co/eZJY3hxfS8— BBC News (UK) (@BBCNews) July 20, 2018
in the Netflix show Debby Ryan plays an overweight teen (in a fat suit) who turns thin over the summer and seeks revenge on her bullies.
the internet was no amused.
This is trash. Netflix I expected a company that’s prided itself on changing the faces in entertainment and inclusivity to be better to fat people. This story like is uncreative and fatphobic. It’s also incredibly insulting to attempt to tell an story of a fat women with a thin— Savannah✨ (@GirlcraftWorld) July 19, 2018
Not very into the premise of Fatty Patty... a teenager stops eating and loses weight and then when “conventionally attractive” takes revenge on her schoolmates? This is still telling kids to lose weight to “win.” The fat shaming is inherent and pretty upsetting.— Jameela Jamil (@jameelajamil) July 20, 2018
The show Insatiable on @netflix looks like a piece of utter trash. Don't watch shows where people wear fat suits. Don't watch shows where they try to turn fat phobia and hatred into a joke.— Amanda Levitt (@FatBodyPolitics) July 19, 2018
Alyssa Milano, who also stars in the show:
We are not shaming Patty. We are addressing (through comedy) the damage that occurs from fat shaming. I hope that clears it up. Also, this article does a good job of explaining it more: https://t.co/WoR8R7TjqR #Insatiable https://t.co/GFkDdsn1uh— Alyssa Milano (@Alyssa_Milano) July 19, 2018
source 2 3 4 5 6 7
- Taylor added a line of merchandise inspired by her cats,
- you can only buy it at her online store,
- the offer is limited in time,
- you can buy patches, pins, t-shirts, pens, stickers and stud earrings.
For years some fans have wanted Fillion to star as the video game series main character, Nathan Drake.
The film's director & co-writer Allan Ungar wasn't going to to the fan film with out him.
The former Firefly & Castle star has played most of the games & jumped at the chance to play the character.
The the narly 15 min. film can be seen on YouTube.
Linkin Park have posted a tribute to Chester Bennington, as it marks 1 year since his death. (And its also Chris Cornell's birthday)
His wife Talinda and son Tyler also did an interview (video at the source):
R.I.P. my love https://t.co/uBiqfB192I— Talinda Bennington (@TalindaB) July 20, 2018
- Talks about the 320ChangesDirection campaign
- She has a microphone of his that the kids can talk into, to feel close to him
- Wants mental health to be viewed the same as any other illness
Just call me “Number One!” Honored to play such an iconic character in #StarTrek Canon originally played by the First Lady of Star Trek, Majel Barrett-Roddeberry! #StarTrekDiscovery pic.twitter.com/rdpWOxBYAk— Rebecca Romijn (@RebeccaRomijn) July 20, 2018
( Collapse )
-The Enterprise's Number One has been cast! Anson Mount (Captain Pike) let slip Rebecca Romijn is our Number One, originally played in TOS by Majel Barrett.
-More breaking news is that YES we will be seeing Spock (!!!)
-Disco is set to return January 2019, with four short character films in December this year.
Sources: Trek Twitter, Rebecca Romijn Twitter, Disco Twitter
Are you ready for January, ONTD Discoteers? Do you have any big hopes for S2? (be nice...) 🖖
- A recap on the Rebuild of Evangelion movies' release:
◘ 2007: Evangelion: 1.0 You Are (Not) Alone
◘ 2009: Evangelion: 2.0 You Can (Not) Advance.
◘ 2012: Evangelion: 3.0 You Can (Not) Redo.
and now finally after 6 years since the last Rebuild movie, the 4th and FINAL Rebuild movie is officially slated for 2020 in Japan. There is no international release date for now. The anouncement was made during the teaser that debuted prior to screenings of Mamoru Hosoda's new Mirai no Mirai film which opened today.
- Evangelion creator Hideaki Anno was busy co-directing the 2016 Shin Godzilla movie, hence causing numerous delays to the final Rebuild movie, something which Anno had apologized for:
"To all the Evangelion fans, I'm really, really keeping you all waiting. I am truly sorry ... Evangelion can only be described as my soul. It's a work that chips off parts of me." "Up until then, after doing the third entry Evangelion: 3.0 You Can (Not) Redo, I thought I wasn't going to make any more. At that time, I went into talks with Toho, and it saved me. I think this is how I'm able to keep making Evangelion. However, since it is a fact that I'm making everyone wait, I deeply apologize for that."
- Back in 2012, the title for the final Evangelion film was announced as Evangelion Shin Gekijōban :||, or Evangelion: 3.0+1.0. The ":||" at the end of the Japanese title is meant to be the symbol used in music to denote repetition after reaching the end of a measure.
SOURCE: ANN | Techtimes
Actually me in year 2020
- he coached Barcelona between 2014 and 2017: won two La Liga titles and the 2015 Champions League,
- said he wants evolution, not revolution,
- has a list with 70 players on it,
- wants to know if Gerard Pique is still intending to retire,
- previous coach Julen Lopetegui was sacked on the eve of the competition because he had agreed to join Real Madrid,
- Spain lost to Russia in the WC,
- Andreas Iniesta retired from the NT after World Cup.
( Collapse )
source: 1 2 3 4
synopsis: From Unbreakable, Bruce Willis returns as David Dunn as does Samuel L. Jackson as Elijah Price, known also by his pseudonym Mr. Glass. Joining from Split are James McAvoy, reprising his role as Kevin Wendell Crumb and the multiple identities who reside within, and Anya Taylor-Joy as Casey Cooke, the only captive to survive an encounter with The Beast.
Following the conclusion of Split, Glass finds Dunn pursuing Crumb’s superhuman figure of The Beast in a series of escalating encounters, while the shadowy presence of Price emerges as an orchestrator who holds secrets critical to both men.
cast: Bruce Willis, Samuel L. Jackson, James McAvoy, Anya Taylor-Joy, Sarah Paulson, Spencer Treat Clark and Charlayne Woodard
release date: January 19, 2019 (US)
( Collapse )
sources 1 | 2 | 3
The SDCC Hall H panel for 'Glass' and the 'Halloween' reboot takes place at 3:45pm PT/11:45pm BST!