'Trump made me do it': director Nicolas Winding Refn on how the American apocalypse is fuelling https://t.co/fPavGLNqHI— The Guardian (@guardian) July 4, 2018
- Danish director Nicolas Winding Refn is launching a streaming service called byNWR
- Restoring old movies is his hobby so he's decided to share them for free
- New movies will appear 4 times a year. The movies included in volume 1 are: Night Tide, The Nest Of The Cuckoo Birds, The Burning Hell, and Hot Thrills And Warm Chills
- He was inspired to launch his website because of Donald Trump
- Calls the destruction of America by it's own hands terrifying but also thrilling and calls the current period an exciting time
I always enjoy free movies but his op-ed is a mess.