June 28th, 2018
Brendan Tighe, a former Scientologist said on NBC's "Megyn Kelly Today" that Scarlett Johansson had supposedly auditioned to be in a relationship with Tom Cruise.
In a statement to INSIDER, Johansson said: "The very idea of any person auditioning to be in a relationship is so demeaning; I refuse for anyone to spread the idea that I lack the integrity to choose my own relationships. Only a man aka Brendan Tighe would come up with a crazy story like that."
- the Argentinian Football Association was sanctioned with a fine of 105,000 Swiss Francs and a warning,
- after they match with Croatia Argentinian fans had been involved in fights, throwing objects and homophobic and insulting chants while their players failed to attend a flash interview after a game,
( Collapse )
- Amber explains how she wrote this novel about a female rapist so men would understand how it feels to be sexually assaulted
- When Amber shared the book with a male friend, he revealed to her that he had been sexually assaulted by a mutual female friend
In other clips behind the cut:
- The ladies discuss what's appropriate with protesting, the New York primary results, and Pete Davidson's tattoo cover-up
- As an example of heartwarming bipartisanship, Meghan shares that President Obama sent her a handwritten note congratulating her on her wedding
- Joy forgets Meghan's husband's name, much to Meghan's chagrin
( Collapse )
sources 1 2 3 4 5 6
do u think meghan has ever realized that it's nearly always republicans, not democrats, who hinder bipartisanship?
Radiohead is again collaborating with @EdwardNorton & @crowdrise, offering a pair of tickets to their NYC Madison Square Garden show on July 10th. Go here for more information: https://t.co/zJZgkrjLud pic.twitter.com/D1pCeMBz9h— Radiohead (@radiohead) June 28, 2018
Have you ever wanted to fly to NYC to meet Radiohead AND Edward Norton on the same night? Well, this is for you.
The band and the actor are teaming up for the second time to support the ACLU. For a $10 donation, you are entered for a chance to win 2 VIP tickets to Radiohead's show at Madison Square Garden on July 10th, a meet & greet with RadioEd, a 2 night stay at the Standard Hotel, and a $1000 stipend for travel.
To donate or to get more info about the contest, click here.
SOURCES: 1. 2.
Kim, Kendall & Kylie join Khlo$$$ in Kalabasas to kelebrate her Birthday. Khloe has had quite the year being blessed by a baby girl named True and cheated on by smegma dick basketball player who got swept on the NBA finals this year.
( Collapse )
source= https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1012332291434172417 & https://twitter.com/khloekardashian/status/1012092820973408257 & https://twitter.com/KendaIIJennerCR/status/1012205404074455042
Post One Tree Hill James Lafferty felt the stigma of playing a heart throb on a teen soap, "I’ll hear through my reps that a casting director said, ‘We’re not seeing CW actors.’ That’s just something that some people say. They’ll just stop you at the gate. On top of that, I 100 percent had a hard time getting back into competing for roles again and auditioning. I had gotten so comfortable in this bubble of One Tree Hill". Currently James Lafferty and Stephen Colletti are taking their pilot "Everyone Is Doing Great" on the road to festivals and raising money to film a full season. There were rumblings of a One Tree Hill movie for Lifetime, Lafferty claims "I don’t know the plausibility of that ever happening. I also don’t know if any of the cast would ever say no to it. It’s just nobody’s ever brought it up in a real, practical way". The One Tree cast has had moved onto other acting endeavors Hilarie Burton became a new mom, Sophia Bush was in the Incredibles 2 and Chad Micheal Murray and his nipples starred in the timeless classics A Cinderella Story, Freaky Friday and Scream Queens.
Maynard James Keenan, frontman of rock bands Tool and A Perfect Circle, was accused of rape last Friday by a former fan who anonymously tweeted the allegations https://t.co/BMSx4X2Ir8— The Daily Beast (@thedailybeast) 27 June 2018
We Need To Talk About These Maynard James Keenan Allegationshttps://t.co/vuY9ySBJAW— Toilet Ov Hell (@toiletovhell) 26 June 2018
( Collapse )
Sources: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
If you want to read responses and similar stories you can view them on Reddit, but obviously go at your own peril. There are a LOT of people denouncing her. I cannot even imagine how difficult it must be to try to paint a different story about someone who has a deep base of fans built over many years.
OMG! Carol corps alert! My heart man! More Captain Marvel art! More art! pic.twitter.com/g3CeNYoiMa— Captain Marvel News✵ (@CaptMarvelNews) June 28, 2018
Also a look at young Nick Fury pic.twitter.com/SmWTcz1sib— Jeff (@jeffblue19) June 28, 2018
Yesterday and this morning a few pictures of concept art have leaked of the upcoming Captain Marvel movie. Captain Marvel will be released March 8, 2019.
At a press event for Ant Man and the Wasp, Kevin Feige stated "fans will have to be patient when it comes to footage and even plot details regarding the supposedly new face of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. "
Filming is in its final two weeks in Baton Rouge, LA per Brie Larson and co-director Ryan Fleck's IG posts.
Victoria Beckham tells Vogue Paris her thought process in choosing an outfit (from her collection) for the royal wedding.
- Mentions it was very hot that day, but felt cool in the dress
- Chose her dress a few days before the wedding
- Did not coordinate with D*vid Mayockham
I still kinda wish she went with a different color
Queer Eye's Karamo Brown went to the White House to meet with Karen Pence's staff. Mike Pence, her husband, is known for his anti-gay politics.
Brown told The Hollywood Reporter that his conversation with Karen Pence's staff, who told him that she supports everyone having access to the arts, "gave me a glimmer of hope."
JVN was really not here for it and made jokes you can read at the source.( Collapse )
Sorry, Haters: Antoni From ‘Queer Eye’ Lands a Cookbook Deal( Collapse )
‘Queer Eye’ Food Expert Antoni Porowski Is Opening His Own Restaurant( Collapse )
Queer Eye's Tan France Talks Growing up Gay in a Religious Household( Collapse )
Ja Rule says his joint album with Ashanti is for the culturehttps://t.co/svgvmwHV1p— XXL Magazine (@XXL) June 27, 2018
Murder Inc singer Ashanti broke the news this past sunday @ the BET awards
The duo previously unleashed jams as “Always on Time,” “Mesmerize,” “Wonderful,” and “Down 4 U.” Dust off your timz and denim bucket hats.
Including the first female-helmed movie to open the festival (Jenn Wexler's THE RANGER) and Gaspar Noé’s CLIMAX, @FrightFest announces its 2018 festival lineup. Read more. Much, much more: https://t.co/5joGwRW0M8 pic.twitter.com/gnSLeLAbo9— HorrorTalk.com (@HorrorTalk) June 28, 2018
- The upcoming Fright Fest (Aug 23 - 27) is the UK's leading genre film festival.
- This year's festival will screen 70 films, the most screened so far.
- Jenn Wexler's debut film The Ranger will open - the first time a woman directed film has done so. (The festival is in its 19th year...)
- Wexler said: “We are honored and thrilled to be selected as this year’s opening night film. I made THE RANGER because I love punk rock and ‘80s horror. We can’t wait to share it with fans in the city where punk has its roots, at one of the world’s best genre festivals."
- Other films premiering (world, UK, European, etc) include: Padraig Reynolds' OPEN 24 HOURS; Tom Paton’s BLACK SITE; Anouk Whissell, François Simard, Yoann-Karl Whissell's film SUMMER OF 84; Gonzalo Calzada’s LUCIFERINA; and Jerome Pikwane's TOLKOLOSHE, which is the festival's first entry from South Africa.
- The festival will conclude with the UK premiere of Gaspar Noé’s CLIMAX.
- For the full list of films, please see the source.
Other woman-directed films will be shown at the festival! Including:
( Collapse )
SOURCES 1 2
For Wednesday, June 27,2018:
- Joe Jackson is dead at 89
- FIFA World Cup 2018 Matchday 14 - Viewing Post
- CELEBS REACT: Justice Anthony Kennedy Retires, Darkest Timeline Continues
- Pornhub is introducing closed captioning for their porn
- Celebrity pets (and other animals) post!
- Tabloid Cover Wednesday
- Yesterday's Roundup
Gwen Stefani has found her sweet escape. https://t.co/5uo2j8dpLD— E! News (@enews) June 28, 2018
Last night was the opening night of Gwen Stefani's Las Vegas residency at Zappos Theater. Along with performing No Doubt songs and songs from her solo albums, she covered Rihanna's 'Umbrella' and Blondie's 'The Tide is High'.
You can read a full review of the show here.
-Opened with Hollaback Girl dressed like a cowgirl
-Noticeably sang live as she was out of breath a few times
-5 costume changes
-Got stuck in a corset during a wardrobe change
Gwen Stefani will be performing in Vegas at varying dates through March 2019. Tickets available on ticketmaster.com Video of some of her performances are up on youtube.
SOURCE 1 2
Hodor opens up about cameos on GOT and singles Ed Sheeran out, ‘I don’t like them. I think it’s stupid. I don’t mind going on the record on that. I just think it takes you right out of the world. ‘Especially Ed Sheeran. I was like, “Why is Ed Sheeran here?” I mean, Ed Sheeran’s great. He’s a great guy, great musician, but why is he in Game Of Thrones?’
• Hailey Baldwin and Justin Bieber are reportedly back together, seen across several places around New York displaying some serious PDA and chilling in hot tubs in Washington.
• Twitter then noticed that Hailey had deleted every single picture of her and Shawn Mendes from her Instagram feed.
• Mendes still has his photos of her up on his Instagram and earlier this month had this to say of Hailey and Justin: “I don't know if they're dating or not. I have no idea what the media is saying. But I think that’s awesome. I love them both. They’re both really awesome people.”
• So if Shawn and Hailey were just friends, why the delete? What is the truth?
( Collapse )
( Collapse )
ONTD, do you delete photos of other people from your Instagram?
Sources: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Scary Spice appeared on the talk show Today's Talk on Wednesday, claiming that 'its all sorted...finally we'll be performing together'.
Hoda said that she read in Vogue that Victoria said there would be no tour. Mel responds with 'She's always bloody saying that. We are touring!'
ONTD, are you as fed up of the will they-won't they as I am?
*Unsurprisingly, Fox finally officially cancelled freshman supernatural comedy series Ghosted.
*Fox pretty much "ghosted" the series months ago by yanking it from the schedule suddenly with unaired episodes, then throwing it back into the schedule in the summer with no promotion.
*A couple hours after putting Adam Scott out of work, Fox announced the premiere dates for their fall schedules.
( Collapse )
Source 1 Source 2
- Karamo reveals he texted Pete Davidson to congratulate him on the engagement and get some tea, but Pete didn't respond
- Andy asks Antoni (who's been with his boyfriend for seven years) if the new fame is difficult for their relationship, Antoni pretty much says "nope"
- Bobby says Antoni has changed the most since they became famous, because at first he was shy and insecure, and now he's really confident
- Andy asks Bobby if he’s a top or bottom (who does that on live TV tho...)
- Karamo talks about his White House meeting with Karen Pence's Chief of Staff
( Collapse )
sources 1 2 3 4 5
Showtime announced today that it has finally ordered a new series based on the massively popular Halo franchise. The show has been in development for several years. Kyle Killen, creator of Awake and Lone Star, will serve as showrunner. Rupert Wyatt will direct several episodes. Season 1, consisting of 10 episodes, will start production sometime next year.
Great news! @Halo, the award-winning and record-shattering series of video games, is bringing its universe to @Showtime! We’ve ordered a 10-episode season of the scripted drama #HaloTV. pic.twitter.com/To4C8lBxx0— SHO_PR (@SHO_PR) June 28, 2018
Halo is a science-fiction/military franchise that sees humanity in an interstellar war with an alliance of aliens known as The Covenant. The 6th installment in the main series, Halo: Infinite, was announced at this year's E3.
Source 1, 2
Luann de Lesseps invites Sonja Morgan to be a part of her cabaret show. There's only one condition: Sonja must wear underwear.
Set in an altered America ruled by a totalitarian political party, the series follows several seemingly unrelated characters living in a small city. As the clock winds down, each character is forced to reckon with their past as they discover how far they will go to survive the night. It premieres September 4th at 10:00PM.
– Susanna Kaysen had written two well-reviewed books before starting Girl, Interrupted, a detached memoir about her 18 months at the McLean mental hospital in Boston (which was supposed to be just a few weeks) after attempting suicide, which she wanted to write from the perspective of “an anthropologist in the loony bin." Other famous people who spent time at McLean include Anne Sexton, Robert Nowell, Josh Nash, and Sylvia Plath. Her novel was rejected from various publishers before ending up on the desk of Julie Grau, head of an all-female "utopian little imprint” Riverhead housed in a brownstone.
– Grau said: "I presented it to Joni Evans”—the imprint’s director—“and said I wanted to buy it,” Grau also remembered. “We actually laugh about this now, but Joni said, ‘Oh, God, who would want to read a book about a girl in a mental institution?’ And I said, ‘Actually, I think a lot of people.’" Kaysen herself was surprised not just by her 1993 novel's success, or the eventual Ryder and Joile film, but also how many people it seemed to connect with.
– During the book tour, readers would line up to tell Kaysen about how much the novel meant to them, including lines like, “nobody else has ever said these things”, “I feel like I’m not alone," and “You wrote this book for me.” Many readers experienced an intense connection with the book and felt it was breaking a big stigma of silence when discussing mental illness. Other works that came after 1993 include Mary Karr’s The Liars’ Club (1995), Frank McCourt’s Angela’s Ashes (1996), and Kathryn Harrison’s The Kiss (1997), among others, with the rising popularity of personal stories focused on illness.
– Kaysen said about readers who came up to her, “I would say to myself, I didn’t. I don’t know you. I wasn’t try to reach you. What had spurred me to write was rage and a desire to dissect this world. And that didn’t seem to register for a lot of these people.” She said young women “would find my phone number somehow and ask to meet me. They would say they felt that I was them, or something like that.”
– Kaysen included scans of her medical records (with the help of her lawyer husband) from her time at the hospital in the novel, which also was structured in a non-linear format, helping the novel feel more real and post-modern. Kaysen said, “There was very little sense that this book was an artifact. People thought it was a transcription of reality or my brain. That’s an intrusive feeling to the person into whose brain you didn’t plug."
– Early on during the interview, Kaysen said, “I just feel like I didn’t even write this book. I guess whatever that book is, it just has nothing to do with me anymore, if it ever did. It has become something else, and it doesn’t belong to me. I shouldn’t have any commentary on it anymore.”
– Her book has two virtues, according to her: “It’s short, which is very important because people don’t have long attention spans, and it’s easy to read. It’s like a primer. There are no complicated words, no complicated sentences. I don’t think that it is totally straightforward, but it reads as if it is. And then there is this blankness and omission, a lot of omission. I don’t write about my family really. I don’t write that much about my internal state. It’s not about me.”
– Kaysen also said: “I feel lucky in a way. It doesn’t happen to that many people that you write something and lots and lots and lots of people find it extremely important and meaningful to them. People were loving a book I didn’t write, but maybe that doesn’t matter because they were able to see it the way they needed to see it. That’s a good thing.”
– More details in the full interview.
( Collapse )
ONTD, what are your favorite books/memoirs about mental illness? How do you feel about the way identity, trauma, and recovery are packaged in personal literature these days?
Sources: 1 2 3 4
-This show premieres August 17th on Netflix
-It follows a princess with a drinking problem in a place called Dreamland
-Actors include Eric Andre, Abbi Jacobson, and Nat Jaxon
Happy almost-Friday, ONTD! Major releases this weekend are Sicario: Day of the Soldado and Uncle Drew, but if neither of those films float your boat, check out this list of indies which are also being released this weekend.
Note that some of the movies listed are in their first week or two of limited release in the USA, so it may take them a few more weeks (or months) to show up in your local arthouse theater or on VOD. Check out the posts from the past few weeks for more movies that may have just opened near you: June 22, June 15, and June 8.
Leave No Trace
Stars: Ben Foster, Thomasin McKenzie, Dana Millican, Dale Dickey
Writer: Debra Granik, Anne Rosellini
Director: Debra Granik
Plot: A father and his thirteen year-old daughter are living in an ideal existence in a vast urban park in Portland, Oregon, when a small mistake derails their lives forever.
What you should know: Based on the novel by Peter Rock, this is Debra Granik’s first feature since Winter’s Bone.
Opens in: Select cities
( Collapse )
Source 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Movie discussion post: feel free to discuss movies you've seen recently or movies you plan to see!
The year has been full of good gay moments, but not all rainbows and kittens, as more than a few breakups have happened. Not all, thank gawd. Shoutout to Ellen Page and Emma Portner. Lets take a look at the breakups that took us by surprise, some not, and some that a lot of us probably didn't even know existed.
Christian Siriano and Brad Walsh
Together for 11 years and married for two. "“Bit more than a month ago my husband and I separated. I was contacted by a writer for a website who somehow found out, so rather than let them break it, I’m telling you myself. It’s nobody’s business and I don’t want to discuss, but that’s what up,” Walsh said in an Instagram story.
( Collapse )
- Fresh off her ugly cry session on Good Morning America because she won some Radio Disney Awards, Bebe stopped by CBS's daytime talk show The Talk and broke down again....simply because she's a guest on the show.
- Bebe immediately started crying and said "I'm gonna cry. Oh my god, I can't believe I'm emotional right now. I literally watch this at home when I was in Staten Island trying to make it, every day. Every time I had a chance to watch it I would have coffee and it's just so cool that I'm here... You forget sometimes, you get caught up in just trying to make it, you think money and this, then you have moments like this, you're like, holy shit."
Susan Sarandon was arrested with other #WomenDisobey protesters in Washington, D.C. while calling for an end to the Trump administration's "zero tolerance" policy at the U.S.-Mexico border. pic.twitter.com/iV88HEhCD5— AJ+ (@ajplus) June 28, 2018
- She was participating in the Women Disobey march in Washington D.C. protesting Trump's detention of refugee children and parents at the U.S./Mexico border
- She was among 575 people (mostly women) arrested
- The protests were peaceful and it appears that they were arrested for trying to occupy the Department of Justice and Senate office buildings
- Elizabeth Warren and Tammy Duckworth (along with her baby) both appeared at the protest to show their support
- Congresswoman Pramila Jayapal was also there and was among the women arrested
source 1 2 3
-Today DC released a "BIG" announcement (surejan) regarding the DC Universe streaming service.
-Will beta launch in August before going nationwide later in the fall.
-Will host anything you could imagine from DC: Merch, animated shows, live action shows, comic books, past DCTV/movies, remastered WW'77 series, forums.
-Their original content will include: Titans, spin off Doom Patrol and Swamp Thing. Along with animated series Harley Quinn and Young Justice: Outsiders.
-Titans will debut in 2018 and feature Robin (Dick Grayson), Starfire, Beast Boy, and Raven as the main cast.
-YJ and Harley Quinn will debut in 2019 (BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO)
( Collapse )
The teaser trailer for the Bollywood film, Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga, dropped today. It is about a young woman who is an unhappy marriage and finds out that her father is having an affair with her co-worker. The movie stars Sonam Kapoor as Sweety Chaudhary, Anil Kapoor as Balbir Chaudhary, Juhi Chawla as Chatro, and Rajkummar Rao as Sahil Mirza. It comes out on October 12, 2018.
Posters for the movie:
Sweety Chaudhary: Quiet one | Punjabi | Syaapa— Sonam K Ahuja (@sonamakapoor) June 28, 2018
Watch her in the #ELKDTAL teaser, coming out in 1 hour. Stay tuned. @AnilKapoor @RajkummarRao @iam_juhi @FoxStarHindi @VVCFilms #RajkumarHiraniFilms pic.twitter.com/zjraENrs57
For Chatro, life is about having fun and fulfilling her dreams! Watch her in the #ELKDTAL teaser right here- https://t.co/PbpDouQYni@AnilKapoor @sonamakapoor @RajkummarRao @FoxStarHindi @VVCFilms #RajkumarHiraniFilms pic.twitter.com/90kZHUfJ9L— Juhi Chawla (@iam_juhi) June 28, 2018
( Collapse )
( Collapse )
( Collapse )
Source: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Yes at Juhi Chawla getting more roles! <3
'Sorry to Bother You' stars Armie Hammer, Steven Yeun, and Jermaine Fowler take the WIRED Autocomplete Interview and answer the internet's most searched questions about themselves.
-Dua cried as she ended her show after 3 songs
-She said, "I’m so, so, so sorry, but I’m not going to continue tonight. I will be back. I’m so sorry. Thank you so much."
-She later tweeted that she had an ear infection and was advised not to perform, went ahead with it, and was in pain
-The tour date will be rescheduled
One source is all it takes
ONTD, protect your hearing by wearing some noise-cancelling earplugs to concerts!
-Hawkins credits Guns N Roses for being the catalyst towards alternative rock, but claims that the genre doesn't exist anymore
-He says their songs have endured and "we’re just a bunch of dads playing music now. All of that has gone by the wayside.”
-He also points out that Nirvana signalled the changing of the guard, in terms of getting rid of hair metal
He can be my daddy, tbh...
But actually, ONTD, is alternative rock dead?
The Expanse showrunner explains season 3 finale and previews season 4 https://t.co/kgefuI0voi— Entertainment Weekly (@EW) June 28, 2018
The Expanse showrunner, Naren Shankar talked to EW about season 3 finale and previewed season 4. Spoilers for book/season 4, some future book spoilers at the source. Highlights:
[Spoiler (click to open)]
* About the burst of energy when the Roci goes through the Ring gate- it's an ominous little harbinger of things to come. There is something inside that Ring space, in between the Ring gates, that's going to come into play at some point as the series goes on.
* About compressing book 3 to only 7 episodes- book 3 was challenging to adapt, because they have a whole new cast of characters, there's a lot of build up to getting them through the Ring, it's more philosophical than intellectual. Ending at the end of book 3 was also a great season ender, a huge game changer for the world of The Expanse.
* They compressed a few characters into Drummer, who isn't in book 3 at all, because they wanted to keep Cara Gee on the show and because they're not going to change the cast wholesale season to season. Drummer is a great character, they couldn't be happier with how that's playing out for them.
* Season 4 is going to be another blood-soaked gold rush- they've suddenly discovered the New World, there's land, resources, potential for making incredible fortunes. The book takes place entirely on one planet, but the show is not going to leave Earth, Mars and the Belt behind. Both fans of the books and of the show are going to see something really interesting and new in S4. Bobbie and Avasarala are definitely going to be in S4. All these new habitable worlds that opened up through the Ring gate, they destabilize Earth and the Belt as well as Mars and we haven't yet really been to the planet Mars. There's a great storyline for Avasarala on Earth and other places as well.
What did you think about the season 3 finale? Here's to many more seasons on Amazon.
A new petition is calling on Starz to end their relationship with 50 Cent after he ridiculed Terry Crews on Instagram after Crews shared his own personal experience as a victim of sexual assault.
"50 Cent is, in fact, a very powerful man in Hollywood. The rapper turned actor stars and produces in Starz's most watched show "Power" and last year the cable network announced that he had signed on to produce 3 more shows for the premium channel. Starz should send a message to the rapper and to all other potential producers and filmmakers that they will not tolerate this type of ignorance."
He later addressed the controversy on Twitter
This is me recovering from having my sense of humor removed this morning. People are so sensitive, my doctor said l will be fine in six weeks, but my publicist said if you see any journalist play DEAD. 😒get the strap pic.twitter.com/yOTngui8ra— 50cent (@50cent) June 27, 2018
source, source 2
[Who Won Miss Congeniality?] Monet X Change
[Lipsync for the Crown Summary]
-The wheel was spun, Kameron was first up. She chose to lip sync against Asia O'Hara.
-They lip synced to "Nasty" by Janet Jackson.
-Kameron had a reveal to a structured corset.
-Asia wore a butterfly themed outfit with massive fake breasts and wrist pieces. She opened them up and basically nothing happened.
-She looked visibly disappointed, followed by shady shots of butterflies listlessly fluttering on the stage, and shocked/confused crowed reactions.
-Kameron won the lip sync, proceeded to next round
-Aquaria and Eureka were up next, lip synced against each other
-Song: "If" by Janet Jackson
-Eureka had a wig reveal and two reveals from a red robe, to a dress, to a body suit.
-Aquaria had a reveal from a jiffy pop/aluminum foil contraption into a spiky body suit, ending with a boob reveal
-Spilts and twirls and hairflips, solid entertainment
-Double shantay, both Eureka and Aquaria proceed
-Final lipsync to "Bang Bang" by Ariana Grande-Davidson, Jessie J, Nicki Minaj
-Aquaria dressed in strappy leather bodysuit, Eureka in a body suit that says "The Big Girl" on the corset, Kameron in a robe
-They turn the party, Aquaria starts with a literal bang with some pyrotechnics, has a couple of confetti reveals
-Eureka has a corset reveal that reads "Wins"
-Hella splits and twirls and hairflips courtesy of all 3 of them
[And the winner?]Aquaria
Source: My eyes at a viewing party
This season was a clusterfuck in the second half lmao, I hope there's a longer wait for S11/AS4.