Judith Light and Obba Babatundé (Dear White People) guest star as Lucca's parents.
She's adorable, and her hair finally looks good yas
J.Lo and Cardi B served us looks! I just can't with the ridiculous product placements. How broke are you, ONTD?
4 years down and forever to go....— Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian) May 24, 2018
Thank you babe for giving me our family and caring so much about us. Thank you for inspiring me on a daily, I’m so lucky. I can’t wait for forever...Happy Anniversary pic.twitter.com/iDfZJdIea7
“4 years down and forever to go…” Kim K posted on social media. “Thank you babe for giving me our family and caring so much about us. Thank you for inspiring me on a daily, I’m so lucky. I can’t wait for forever… Happy Anniversary.” The couple has been through a lot of tumultuous times both enduring drama and heart ache but have stuck together while having 3 kids. Kim also spoke about Kanye and how he hid after not knowing how to shut the fuck up earlier this month. “He’s doing really good,” Kim said. “He’s in Wyoming recording, he has a couple of albums coming out so he’s just focused on that.”
Celebrity Family Feud kicks off June 10 during ABC's Summer schedule called "Fun & Games". The promo showcases Ye vs. Kardashian-Jenners. A pregnant Khloe pokes fun at Kim for not being apart of the Kardashian Team. Host Steve Harvey confessed on Ellen Kim did not get a single answer right. Kendall, Khloe and Kris go against Kim and Kanye June 10.
source= https://twitter.com/IAmSteveHarvey/status/999368442879721472 & https://twitter.com/KimKardashian/status/999641255935012866
Exclusive: Britney Spears "responded really well" to the first reading of a new musical featuring her songs! https://t.co/VBSjEkBldQ— Us Weekly (@usweekly) May 24, 2018
Living Legend, pop superstar Britney Spears went on a mystery trip to New York earlier this month. Turns out Spears attended a production meeting of a musical based on her life. Spears surprised the cast and crew with her appearance at the first reading of the show. The untitled musical will be loosely based on her life and Spears impressive music catalog will serve as the score. It was reported last year Britney's team was in talks with renowned theater director and choreographer Jerry Mitchell about the possibility of producing a Broadway play scored with pieces from Spears’ life. Now the project is gaining traction. Spears will embark on a sold out world tour this summer and rumored to sign on a second residency on the heels of her first hugely successful residency at Planet Hollywood.
The film tells the story of Izzy Klein, a young woman fresh out of college as she strikes up and ruins relationships with several men, and struggles to navigate the failures of post-college adulthood, leaning on her mother and younger sister for support.
Starring: Madelyn Deutch, Zoey Deutch, Avan Jogia, Cameron Monaghan, Brandon T. Jackson, Jesse Bradford, Nicholas Braun, Zach Roerig & Lea Thompson
Opens June 15
Her daughters wrote and produced the movie, with Lea directing. I'm here for this rom-com revival in the lead up to Crazy Rich Asians.
Previously on Celebrity Real Estate, longtime couple and paparazzi ninjas Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes were spotted checking out a 1924 mansion in San Marino with their children. The couple apparently liked the estate so much, they put in an offer above the $8 million dollar asking price. Alas, after a bidding war, their fame didn't win against a woman who paid $9.5 million in cash and so the side eye experts lost out on their dream home.
Celebrities, they're just like us.
The couple has apparently been house hunting for bigger homes in low key neighborhoods in the Pasadena and Santa Barbara areas of California, rumor has it because their brood is expanding once more. Ryan's Neil Armstrong film will be released in October and he'll be on Jimmy Kimmel during the NBA finals for some reason, Eva stays active on Instagram.
Favorite celeb real estate? Wanna vent about your own real estate woes?
On Brooklyn Nine-Nine and Rosa Diaz
- Beatriz originally read for Amy. When another Latina was cast in the role, she assumed she wouldn't be called back because no network show would cast two Latinas in lead roles.
- After Beatriz came out as bisexual, Twitter/fandom began to imagine Rosa was, too.
- She always played Rosa with the possibility of bisexuality and/or polyamory in mind.
It's a nice interview, so I recommend reading it in her own words.
What first made you realize your sexuality? and/or
What character(s) do you see yourself in?
I spoke to Roger Federer for @WSJMag. We discussed the greatest tennis player ever debate - an impossible conversation, since game has changed -- but Federer said the player who probably had best case for tennis GOAT, man or woman, was:— Jason Gay (@jasongay) May 23, 2018
- Says they had completely different routes to success: "I came up through Switzerland with the federation, she did it with her dad and her sister. It’s an amazing story unto itself—and then she became one of the greatest, if not the greatest tennis player of all time."
- Serena's stats along with her prowess in doubles should make her considered not just the best female player but best overall
- Says it's unfair to compare early generations as they didn't play for records
- Serena, when the writer gave her Roger's opinion, responded with “I think we can say that about both of us, respectively.”
- Federer also says of wife Mirka “Without her, things would have turned out very differently.”
- Federer says he has accepted the end of his career will not 'perfect'. “I don’t need to be ranked [No. 1] or need it to be after a big title. If it happens that way, that’s amazing. But you can’t control it all. You have to put yourself out there, be vulnerable. I play because I love tennis, not because it needs to end with a [perfect] situation.”
( Collapse )
For Wednesday, May 23, 2018:
- Ariana Grande Responds to Tweet Indirectly Blaming Her for Mac Miller's DUI
- New Baby-Sitters Club TV series in the works
- Asia Argento Says Ava Duvernay did not support her after her Cannes Speech, only Spike Lee
- Facebook Safety Suggests Uploading Your "Intimate Images" So They Can Use Them To Stop Revenge Porn
- The Arrested Development cast talks about Jeffrey Tambor's behavior
- 'Born This Way' by Late 2000's Singer Lady Gaga Turns 7
- McDonald's replacing plastic straws with paper ones?
- Celebrities react to news of NFL players being fined if they don't stand during the National Anthem
- Tom Hiddleston Takes His Cute Spaniel Puppy, Bobby, For A Walk
- Members of stan twitter stream BTS to defeat Post Malone, end up bopping to the album
- Tabloid Cover Wednesday
- Yesterday's Roundup
Harvey Weinstein set to turn himself in on sex crime charges in New York. The fallen Hollywood predator is expected to be charged with preying on Lucia Evans who told investigators that Weinstein forced her to perform oral sex on him in 2004.
Cameron Britton (serial killer Ed Kemper on Netflix's Mindhunter) talks about living in his character's head, the release of endorphins while acting, and how the combination linked dark thoughts to pleasure for him even outside of work.
[Video of Cameron in character versus interview with the real Ed Kemper]
SVU showrunner Michael Chernuchin discusses last night's ~Heartbreaking Finale~, and it is painfully evident that he is operating under the mistaken assumption that a) he's still writing for Chicago Justice, b) people actually watched Chicago Justice, and c) people give a fuck about the new beige ADA who isn't Barba.
He spends the majority of this brief interview talking about Not!Barba and his brand new emotional trauma, taking the time to reassure us that Stone is now a permanent team member (yay!) and we will get to see him processing his emotions at length next season (somewhere, Rafael Barba is weeping). Conversely, the showrunner only briefly discusses Benson, just long enough to allege that her fans are masochists who don't ever want to see her happy. Also, she will be ~helping~ Stone heal (i.e. they'll fuck). The showrunner also mentions Fin, who is a Sergeant now, and the confirms that Fin will stay with SVU because of some blackmail material he has on Daddy Dodds.
And none for Carisi.
ONTD, did you watch last night's excruciating 2-hour finale? (and I don't mean excruciating because of what happened, I just mean because it was 2 hours long). Do you, by any chance, actually like the new star of the show, Philip Winchester? Did you feel bad for him? Do you appreciate the fact he keeps getting so much screentime and the season finale ended on him and his manpain, while our bae Carisi is constantly paid dust? And, lastly, do you want to see Benson happy?
- After having to cancel an appearance on Ellen due to 'health issues', Nicki took to Instagram Live to make a few announcements.
- First, she's restarting her charity/tution fund to help Barbz go to school and get good grades.
- Secondly, her album, Queen, that was slated to come out in 3 weeks, is being pushed back to August 10th, a 2 month delay, after a year a long delay.
- Nicki told fans at the Met Gala we were getting a new single in a few weeks and the album cover soon but those plans have been scrapped.
- Nicki also planned a late summer tour but hasn't spoken about it since her Beats 1 Interview.
- The pushback is because Nicki wants certai features perfected and is having trouble getting some beats/samples cleared.
Poor Barbz, taking those L's everyday.
Everyone finds their futures up in the air in the dramatic season finale of “Famous in Love.” (Guest starring Vanessa Williams, Shawn Christian, Danielle Campbell, Sofia Carson, Romeo Miller and Claudia Lee)
Former reality TV star Melissa Hancock, 25, pleaded guilty to killing Daniel Dill, 29, in a wrong-way head-on collision in November 2017. Dill was a U.S. Coast Guard technician on his way to pick up his wife and friends from her birthday celebration. Hancock was intoxicated.
Earlier this year, Hancock pleaded no contest to associated misdemeanors (driving the wrong way and failing to obey a highway sign).
Aggravated DUI manslaughter carries a minimum sentence of 1 year in jail.
Adventure Week aka Rock Event starts today at 1pm PST
- New unique Field Research
- Raid battled with Aerodactyl
- New Shinies for Omanyte, Kabuto, and Aerodactyl
- Geodude, Lileep, and Nosepass will spawn more frequently
- Your walking buddy Pokémon will earn 4× candy
- Earn extra XP for spinning PokéStops or Gyms
Adventure Week ends on ends on June 5th so enjoy all the bonuses before they disappear!
Chrissy Teigen shaded Donald Trump after a federal judge ruled he can’t block Twitter users. https://t.co/C8ifijvm8v— Us Weekly (@usweekly) May 24, 2018
Chrissy Teigen relished the news that President Donald Trump may no longer block people on Twitter, following a federal judge's ruling yesterday. Trump was beefing and blocked Martha Stewart, Vicente Fox and Chrissy Teigen who he claimed No One Liked.
Recently Trump was Roasted For Rushing To Defend Tomi Lahren While Ignoring Real Victims. Trump never sent a tweet in support of James Shaw, the hero who stopped the Waffle House shooter. Trump never said anything on the recent shootings but he will play golf on a drop of a maga hat.
source= https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/999748630398595078 & https://twitter.com/chrissyteigen/status/999379988313849856
I went on Amazon for my tuition but I bought your cookbook instead.— kaylin. (@katstratf0rd) June 28, 2016
You gotta hit up john for this one https://t.co/CQ08aaYgww— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) June 28, 2016
Ahead of its premiere, an unfinished copy of the music video for Rita Ora's single "Girls" has leaked thanks to a Japanese music website.
Independent artist and r&b/j-pop queen LIZ promotes her latest single "Super Duper Nova" (video coming soon) along with "Could U Love Me" and "Queen of Me".
- Delves into her creating process: "I’m an empath, so from a young age, I taught myself to almost be numb to my surroundings otherwise I got emotionally overwhelmed all the time. It’s made me somewhat an inhibited and self-conscious person, so I tend to feel a lot more raw emotional freedom in my dreams than in my daily life. I suppose I try to tap into that said freedom in my music."
- On "Super Duper Nova": "I had just gotten back from Tokyo so was in a freaky j-pop kinda mood. Sarah Hudson and Jesse Saint John and I wrote it really quickly. They are the most fun writers I’ve ever worked with and are dear friends of mine. They champion individuality and they’re like rainbow guardian angels in this industry. Big Taste (the producer) has a fun sense of humour too so he was super on board with the concept, and this intergalactic alien fantasy pop star bop was born!"
- Being a fan of Sailor Moon: "I like anime with powerful yet relatable female characters. If you follow me on social media, you’ll see I’m a huge Sailor Moon fan."
- Her spirituality: "To me, spirituality is about constantly striving to tap into a higher consciousness. I don’t want to be the same person I was last year. Growth takes time, but also self-awareness and a willingness to be brutally honest with yourself. I also think it’s a balance between being proactive and letting certain things go and trusting the universe has a plan for you – that no matter how painful or frustrating something may be, it’s happening for you, not to you."
ONTD, even if the stars say it won't work, do you get to work?
source source 2
Yesterday Porn Star Daniels, made an appearance at West Hollywood's Chi Chi LaRue’s and received a key to the city for being a "profile in courage by speaking truth to power." May 23 is officially Stormy Daniels day in my beloved city of Weho.
“(The) Trump administration has been a direct threat to the people of the city of West Hollywood - our LGBTQ community, our immigrant community, women here in this community - so Stormy Daniels has really showed up as the woman to save the Republic,” West Hollywood Mayor John Duran said about Stormy Daniels. Now facist propaganda network correspondent Fucker Carlson has his bow in a twist. "A straight woman who said she had a voluntary sexual encounter with a straight man is somehow a symbol of LGBT resistance?" Fucker said. Mind you Trump made no confirmation on the truth of this affair. Trump's lawyer Rudy Fuckiani confessed that his client paid off for Stormy's silence. MESST!111!!!
see all of you at Flaming Saddles!
The horror legend may be used to conjuring up stuff in his head for his books, but Mike Pence's hair might be too much for even him. He made his way onto Colbert's late show to talk about his
“There was something about, too, about Mike Pence that’s creepy, he said. "And I think it has something to do with the hair. The hair doesn’t look like it has strands.
It’s just there. You know, it’s kind of this soap opera. He’s like the mean doctor on a soap opera, the one who sells drugs, you know, or has a prostitution ring from Bulgaria or something. He has that look. He has that look,” he adds.
But it wasn't his hair that made him block Pence on Twitter, he just thought he posted too much and was boring.
“So I blocked him,” King said. “I blocked his ass!”
( Collapse )
Source 2 3
- Yesterday, someone traveling through Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL) put their replica Freddy glove in their carry-on item.
- As sharp objects are not permitted in carry-on baggage, the glove was confiscated.
- And then Instagrammed on the official TSA IG account (who knew?), despite the fact that "the TSA is not known for its sense of humor."
- No word if the Nightmare on Elm Street fan got their glove back.
SOURCES 1 2
Do you check your bag, ONTD?
Kendrick Lamar’s Onstage Outrage: Why Rap Should Retire The N-Word For Good https://t.co/wUOBgCjbE6— Variety (@Variety) May 22, 2018
After the Kendrick Lamar fan onstage incident, a black writer Jeremy Helligar wrote an article for Variety titled "Kendrick Lamar’s Onstage Outrage: Why Rap Should Retire The N-Word For Good".
- Says that the widespread spread of black rappers (who use the N-word) wouldn’t be possible without the support of white fans. If they are going to accept royalties from album sales and concert revenue from both black and white fans, they can’t legitimately expect them to consume your music differently.
- Asks if it is really fair to have one set of rules for black fans and another for white fans?
- Says young fans, whether white or black are impressionable and often co-opted the style, mannerisms and speech of their favorite musicians.
- Says that rap and hip-hop music wouldn't lose any of its lyrical might if musicians dropped the N-word altogether and asks what does it add to the song’s message anyway?
- Says that use of n-word makes whites think that "racism isn’t as much of an issue as blacks say it is and maybe the N-word is OK for everyone to use, after all."
Ends the article by saying that "the kings and queens of rap and hip hop must accept some of the blame. It’s not too late to turn things around, but if a change is gonna come, it might have to start with them."
Outlander Season 4 drops in November, recently 5 people were announced as joining the season. They include Lord of the Ring's Billy Boyd as Gerald Forbes, Caitlin O’Ryan as Lizzie Wemyss, Natalie Simpson as Phaedre, Tim Downie as Governor William Tryon, and Simona Brown as Gayle.
My personal fav, Irish bae Maria Doyle Kennedy was already announced as Jocasta Cameron.
will you watch outlander s4? i probably will...but i'll complain about it the whole way. it's been downhill ever since halfway through s1
-Today on The View the ladies took on the new NFL rule forcing players to stand during the national anthem or be punished (if they are on the field).
-To no surprise everyone was against it except for Meghan.
-Meghan started pulling statics saying “I would never be okay with someone not saluting the flag. Seventy-two percent of Americans, according to Reuters, said that they thought [Colin] Kaepernick‘s behavior was unpatriotic.” to which Sunny, doing what the co-hosts and Meghan herself during their discussions chimes in with "Ninety-seven percent of African-Americans think it’s very patriotic”
-This caused Meghan to temporarily lose it and start shouting “I’m still talking! I’m still talking! I’m still speaking!”
-Of course Whoopi cut to commercial before things could get to heated and TheView edited out Meghans outburst and thus also editing out Sunnys rebuttle when uploading the discussion on their YT channel.
( Collapse )
Source: 1 2
John Malkovich takes on the role of Hercule Poirot as part of a stellar cast including Rupert Grint in @PhelpsieSarah adaptation of @AgathaChristie's #TheABCMurders for @BBCOne: https://t.co/Fc97pPRxs7 pic.twitter.com/SEx36EmnpV— BBC Press Office (@bbcpress) May 23, 2018
-John Malkovich (playing Hercule Poirot) and Rupert Grint (playing Inspector Crome) are among the all-star cast for the movie, which will start filming in June
-Also starring: Andrew Buchan (Broadchurch, The Honourable Woman) as Franklin Clarke, Eamon Farren (Twin Peaks, Chained) playing Cust, Tara Fitzgerald (Game Of Thrones, Requiem) as Lady Hermione Clarke, Bronwyn James (Harlots) in the role of Megan, and Freya Mavor (The Sense Of An Ending, Sunshine On Leith) as Thora Grey
-This will be a three-part drama, and there will be a total of six new Agatha Christie adaptations completed for the BBC
-Plot: Poirot squares off against a killer named A.B.C. The first murder happens in Andover, then Bexhill, etc. The only clue left behind at each murder is The ABC Railway Guide. Lots of lies and violence to be had as Poirot attempts to outsmart the killer.
Forever missing David Suchet as Poirot, but excited to have Eamon Farren on my screen again!
Promotional pics for 3X08 and eventually a sneak peek at the link in the tweet.
( Collapse )
SOURCES: #1, #2, #3
Still no word if Amazon is picking the show up. What did you think about the episode?
[Spoiler (click to open)]
Musical groups (both women and men) have been a intricate part in music especially in the R&B genre. With groups like The Temptations, The Supremes, The Four Tops, Martha and The Vandellas, The Spinners, The Pointer Sisters, The Gap Band, New Edition and many others.
For this list (not any order even though I do have my personal list) I compiled the best ladies R&B groups
( Collapse )
YouTube - 1 2 3 | 4 5 6 | 7 8 9 | 10 11 12
Wikipedia - 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Everyone knows moving on from an ex is difficult, but necessary: "It was their final call, a parting call in which they both acknowledged Harry was moving on." https://t.co/vTgky13qbS— E! News (@enews) May 24, 2018
A family friend tells Vanity Fair that Chelsy Davy had a tearful phone call with her ex Prince Harry the week of his wedding with Meghan Markle.
"It was their final call, a parting call in which they both acknowledged Harry was moving on. Chelsy was quite emotional about it all, she was in tears and almost didn't go to the wedding. In the end, she went and promised Harry she wouldn't try and gatecrash the party."
Harry met Davy in 2004. The two dated on and off again for about seven years
Who gave us permission? 🤩 New episodes June 15 🌈 pic.twitter.com/6yp3r2HnpW— Queer Eye (@QueerEye) May 24, 2018
- OMGGGGGGG. Queer Eye season 2 premieres June 15.
- The official QE account tweeted a conversation in which the Fab5 are proud of Karamo's engagment.
- They trash Antoni and his shitty avocado dishes.
ONTD. ARE YOU EXCITED FOR MORE QUEER EYE?!!!
-G-Eazy released a new 3-song capsule for his 29th birthday, called The Vault
-The songs are titled "Power," "Wasabi," and "Over Me"
And as a follow-up to this post, G-Eazy showed off his
-He calls her a crazy psycho and doesn't know what he did in a past life to end up here, but he is eternally grateful.
Source 1 / Source 2
Kinda wishing he also posted a picture of that charcuterie board that's below his new watch...
-Has more stock than Sephora
-Keeps stuff she doesn't even like to wear
-Complains she has to spend 1 hour everyday opening free PR packages
-Her drawers are so cluttered they won't even open
-Has a jar full of her vitamins just to show off
-Keeps promising someday she will throw stuff out/donate
ONTD do u hoard makeup?
8|10|18 #Queen THE ALBUM ~ It’s the strength that causes the confusion & fear. Why is she strong? #WhyDoThePublicStillSupportHer God bless this woman’s legacy & every woman who’s ever felt like this. 🙏🏽👑 #QueenDiana 🙏🏽👑 pic.twitter.com/KUg6Iewe0b— Chun-Li (@NICKIMINAJ) May 24, 2018
In a truly shameless attempt to promote her up coming flop album. Nicki uses a clip of the late princess, speaking about why the royal family views her as a threat and fears her strength.
Have your favs ever done anything this shameless, Otnd?
In 2004, lead singer Anthony Kiedis published Scar Tissue with Larry Sloman. The book’s release was met with critical acclaim due to explicit detailing of the ups and downs of Anthony’s life, including his openness about drug use, getting clean, relapsing and finding sobriety again. However, there’s a dark cloud that seems to hang over this book – his brazen, misogynistic and sometimes just downright predatory encounter with women. Let me stress, especially young women, including underage girls. However, were these very seemingly predatory encounters ignored on purpose or did the critical acclaim of the Red Hot Chili Peppers and Kiedis’ openness about drug use overshadow them? The biography is old, but in the growing age of Me Too movement and those people who have been victimized are now coming forward in order to share these encounters in the entertainment industry – it’s peculiar why someone so prolific as Kiedis has seem to go under the radar. Kiedis has not made any grand standing media waves, so his past and also controversial present has managed to slip under the radar, resulting in a mistakenly celebrated musician who can avoid accountability.
This ONTD Original will take look back at Kiedis’ book and his very, very, very uncomfortable, creepy and downright illegal and predatory encounters with women and girls and how the examination of how he’s a man who hasn’t been lost in the shuffle, but instead has been just quiet enough over the years and has the rockstar archetype to cover him. There’s another notable things to mention along this exhausting journey of rereading, the book is absolutely wretched. Not just the way women are shamelessly objectified in the book, the thinly veiled racism, generic stilted sentences, describing sexual encounters as “sexy”, the incredibly stupid anecdotes that add absolutely nothing, the long-windedness of it. (However, OP has never thought that Kiedis was that intelligent anyway and this book firmly cements that.)
Just to preface, this post is incredibly long despite its format being bullet points but is broken up with various cuts. Feel free to choose which ones you want to tackle first or read all of them. However, prepare yourself and probably have a stress ball nearby.
( Collapse )
( Collapse )
( Collapse )
( Collapse )
( Collapse )
( Collapse )
Welp, that's all folks. Well, at least it is for this book. Kiedis has made numerous misogynistic statements in the years since, but this book is already exhausting enough. However, something is conveniently left out: Kiedis' sexual battery and indecent exposure conviction stemming from an incident at George Mason University in 1990. He was found guilty and sentenced to 60 days in jail. No word if his bandmate's conviction will be highlighted in his book.
Sources: Checking this out from my nationally awarded public library whose judgement I'm now starting to question after realizing they carry this book and here
Current music: Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - "The Mercy Seat"
"Terminator Genisys" was Clarke's last attempt at blockbuster stardom.
The 2015 “Terminator” installment earned dismal reviews and flopped at the BO.
She admitted that “no one had a good time” making the sequel.
She was “relieved” she didn’t have to return to the role of Sarah Connor.
The crew members on "Fantastic Four" (set was equally-as-chaotic as "Genisys") were wearing jackets “At least we’re not on ‘Terminator.'”
"Solo: A Star Wars Story” should help her blockbuster film career.
Did you ever wonder how your faves smell? Is that creepy? No! This post will tell you which perfume 8 female celebrities SWEAR BY (of course celebrities recommending their own perfume or the perfume they endorse are not listed here for obvious reasons)!
( Collapse )
Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
The best Netflix show you're not watching is Luis Miguel: La Serie
A riveting (mostly) historical account of the life of Luis Miguel and his rise to fame in Latin America. It's beautifully shot tv, it's framed and staged with great care, all with genuine singers singing in reality. The actors are great, the music is AMAZING because it features the very best of Luis Miguel's iconic hits from the 80's. It features Diego Boneta, of Rock of Ages (non)fame, who went to great lengths to prepare and channel El Sol.
To enhance your enjoyment of Luis Miguel: La Serie, you probably need a guide of Mexico's celebrities and their trashy stories.
So I'm here to provide it, y'all!
( Collapse )
Source 1 | 2 | 3|
A new episode of Luis Miguel: La Serie hits Netflix every Sunday night at around 10 pm EST. TUNE IN TO LUIS MIGUEL LA SERIE PLEASE IT'S SO ICONIC
Also share your fav Luismi song thanks
MODS: I screwed up my notes on the other post lol if you could please approve this one instead sorry I submitted so many times!
“The Bachelorette” season 2 star Meredith Phillips accused a masseuse on the show of drugging and sexually assaulting her.
She waited 14 years to come out with these allegations, because she “wanted to protect the franchise, which is fucked up.”
ABC's statement : “As we’re not the producing studio, we have no comment."
John Peter Bain— TotalBiscuit. (@Totalbiscuit) May 24, 2018
July 8, 1984 - May 24, 2018 pic.twitter.com/XchUMNDYXC
John Bain, better known as TotalBiscuit, passed away today at the age of 33. He was diagnosed with bowel cancer in 2014, and the cancer returned and was deemed terminal last year. His wife announced his passing on her Twitter account earlier today.
Sources: 1, 2, 3
A Simple Favor, is a stylish post-modern film noir directed by Paul Feig, centers around Stephanie (Anna Kendrick), a mommy blogger who seeks to uncover the truth behind her best friend Emily's (Blake Lively) sudden disappearance from their small town. Stephanie is joined by Emily's husband Sean (Henry Golding) in this thriller filled with twists and betrayals, secrets and revelations, love and loyalty, murder and revenge. The film will premiere in theaters on September 14, 2018.
A production assistant who worked on "Going in Style" says he "kept trying to lift up my skirt and asking if I was wearing underwear." He never successfully lifted her skirt, she said -- he would touch it and try to lift it, she would move away, and then he'd try again".
A woman who was a senior member of the production staff of the movie "Now You See Me" in 2012 says "He did comment on our bodies... We knew that if he was coming by ... not to wear any top that would show our breasts, not to wear anything that would show our bottoms, meaning not wearing clothes that [were] fitted."
More at source
( Collapse )
source: my tv
Thomas Sadoski has some thoughts about Jessica Walter: pic.twitter.com/X95puq5BqX— Sopan Deb (@SopanDeb) May 25, 2018
-Thomas Sadoski of Amanda Seyfried fame went off on Bateman and all the men of Arrested Development on his instagram
-Although he clearly doesn't care about the sanctity of marriage, he does care about not being an asshole on set
-Sadoski and Jessica Walter worked together on a movie called The Mimic (coming out this year?)
UK singer Kate Stewart (fka KStewart) is back with "Loving You".
It's very reminiscent of Ariana Grande's "I Don't Care", and it's no surprise she would gain comparisons since people made them early on in KStewarts' career.
*Mariah voice* Chil I don't even know when early in the career was.