• Says he's 31 now and is more health conscious, eats well & diets, and drinks plenty of water to maintain his voice and overall health.
• Has been in a relationship with his girlfriend for 5 years now.
• Asked if he wished he had kept Bleeding Love
by Leona Lewis
. Says it just wouldn't have been as successful had it been his vocals and feels a hit song is a hit because of the timing and because of the artist releasing it. Did have a moment in the beginning when he saw the song blowing up that he wished he had kept it, but once the checks were rolling in he was like "this is fine." The song still pays him very well to this day and is by far the biggest publishing cheque he receives.
• His label did not like the song and felt it just wasn't right for him either.
• Discusses his writing process, touring, and how the music industry is constantly changing.
• Says his new single Better With You
is the closest and most reminiscent to his early music, but that the rest of the new music will be a bit more modern and contemporary.
• Talks about his days in his pop boy band Dream Street
. Says he was well aware they were riding the coattails of boy bands like *NSYNC
and Backstreet Boys
so they were aware it was going to come to an end soon, but in the meantime "weeeeeee!"
• Talks about his voice over work and says he loves it. Mentions most people are completely unaware of this part of his career. He makes a killing doing it and that money helps fund his music career. Does not mention if he did any voiceover work for the upcoming Kingdom Hearts III
for his flop but beloved character, Roxas (but lbr, he probably did). Don't @ me.
• He'll drop a new song at the end of the Summer followed by an EP in the Fall/Winter. Doesn't know yet when it'll be released because things are constantly changing.( Collapse )( Collapse )( Collapse )he's coming back for Shawn Mendes' guitar and wig.Sources: 1