Britney Spears Gets Hangry Just Like Everyone Else: ‘I Want a Hamburger and I Want It Now!’ https://t.co/EwVBzwADg7— People (@people) May 16, 2018
• Pop Princess Britney Spears confirms that she is currently in the studio working on the follow up to her ninth studio album and 2016's Glory. Literally, all she says about it is in the headline: “It’s a big secret!” Very cool. Well, at least it's confirmation from the pop princess herself.
• This would be Spears’ tenth studio album and will unfortunately be released by RCA Records (Spears was formerly under long time record label JIVE Records before being merged with RCA back in 2011. Britney resigned with RCA Records in 2014 after fulfilling her original contract with the Britney Jean mixtape...this move was certainly, a choice).
• No word yet if Karen Kwak will return as A&R/executive producer for this album. Fans consider her a Godsend after she was brought in by Team Britney to turn things around musically and erase the mess that was Pretty Girls with Iggy Azalea.
• In 2015, Iggy Azalea really tried it, accusing Britney for Pretty Girls flopping: “Its difficult to send a song up the charts without additional promo and tv performances etc, unfortunately I'm just featured.” She followed it up responding to another user saying, “My comment is factual, it applies to any song. I don't have to suck the woman's asshole 24/7 to be her friend, do I? Bye girls.”
• Since Azalea had just cancelled her tour, Spears took this opportunity and clapped back by tweeting: “Can’t wait to get back to Vegas. So thankful I have shows for the rest of the year to look forward to... #YouWantAPieceOfMe”
• Outside of new music, Spears also talks about how she too gets hangry like the rest of us! “When I’m hungry, it’s like ‘Don’t talk to me.’ I am the devil. I am so moody. I’m a bitch,” Spears jokes. “I want a hamburger and I want it now! I love food so much.”
• And finally on her fitness: “I don’t work out that much to be totally honest with you. I like to dance and I like yoga. I found a really good teacher. I think yoga is about finding the right teacher, so I can really get into that.”
( Collapse )
ONTD, what do you think Sean Preston and Jayden James will name this album?
Sources: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
• Bronx Queens Jennifer Lopez and Cardi B join forces and exit the 6 train to deliver us this Spanish Bop for new single, “Dinero.” And it’s puro fuego 🔥 🔥 🔥.
• Oh and it features DJ Khaled too, I guess.
Giovanni Arnold, who calls himself an "autograph hound," approached Cardi B for an autograph when she was leaving a Met Gala afterparty around 2am on May 8. According to Arnold:
- She said, “F–k outta here n—a, I will slap the s–t outta you."
- He “expressed his disappointment with being ignored."
- Offset said, “Shut up, bro, before a n—a beat you out here."
- The couple told three of their bodyguards to beat him.
- The beating included punching and stomping on his face while he was on the ground, plus a running jump kick to the head.
- He will be “permanently disabled and disfigured and caused to suffer continuous physical and mental pain and inconvenience" as a result.
After video of the incident spread, Cardi responded in now-deleted tweets: “If you check my tag pics I take a lot of pics with fans. Some people are not fans & sometimes I don’t want no pics and I simply don’t want people too close cause of [my pregnancy...]. I don’t know what are people’s intentions sooo I be careful. Why can’t people respect that?”
Arnold is suing Cardi B, Offset, the three bodyguards, the couple’s management company, and the Mark Hotel outside of which the incident took place (because their security did not get involved).
Source, 2, 3
Have you ever been in a physical fight?
A statement from Ms. Meghan Markle: pic.twitter.com/TjBNarmuBU— Kensington Palace (@KensingtonRoyal) May 17, 2018
Yesterday, Thomas Markle went running to TMZ again because that's clearly all he can do, and told them his heart surgery went successfully. Then her half-sister, Samantha, was in a car accident (her boyfriend is claiming that paps were chasing them and ran but that's currently unverifiable) and broke her ankle. It's also rumored that Meghan's nephews and former sister-in-law - who are in London! - lost their TV jobs.
In happier news, it's reported that Elton John will perform but it's currently unclear when.
It looks like Elton John will be taking the stage at Prince Harry & Meghan Markle's wedding! https://t.co/nYzrdwpt1q— JustJared.com (@JustJared) May 17, 2018
( Collapse )
Sources 1, 2, 3, 4
BATWOMAN and Gotham City are the focus of this years CW crossover!!!!! #CWUpfront— Mike Cecchini (@wayoutstuff) May 17, 2018
source / source
In next week's 2-hour season finale, there's a hostage situation, and you'll never guess who defies danger and barges in like it ain't no thing!
ONTD, did you watch last night's episode? Were you bored? Did you think Anne Archer was fabulous? Do you wish someone had warned us that this was another Rollins-heavy episode? Are you happy this boring, uneventful and underwhelming season has finally come to an end? And are you looking forward to yet another boring season, because you're a masochist like me?
Clearly poking fun at the ridiculous Vanity Fair Hollywood cover where Reese Witherspoon had like 3 legs and Oprah had 3 hands, GQ's new comedy issue features comedians Sarah Silverman, Issa Rae, Kate McKinnon and a whole lotta random limbs all over the place.
The link to GQ also mocks Vanity Fair's half-assed apology about their awful photoshopping skills, and that the profiles on the three actresses will be release next week.
Reminder May's Community Day takes place this Saturday, May 19th and features the popular starter Pokemon Charmander.
Charmander will spawn frequently and evolve it into its final form, Charizard, that will learn the powerful Fire-type attack Blast Burn.
Also expected features:
Shiny Charmander, Charmeleon and Charizard
3x Stardust/3x XP
3 hour lures
The Event starts at 11 AM and ends at 2 PM Pacific Standard Time on Saturday
( Collapse )
source source source
For Wednesday, May 16, 2018:
- The Top 10(5) Celebrities Americans Fantasize About When They Masturbate
- Jameela Jamil calls out Kim Kardashian
- A Film Adaptation of the Novel ‘Adam’ Is Facing Backlash Over a Character Who Pretends to Be Trans
- Hilary Duff Takes Feud with "Ass**le" Neighbor Public
- Hilary Duff's Neighbor Feud Part II: He Says Her Boyfriend Punched Him Today Over Smoking
- Celebs react: Ronan Farrow drops another bombshell, Trump calls immigrants "animals"
- Dylan Sprouse Calls Out Jared Leto
- Gay porn star Rafael Alencar reveals that he slept with Patrick Swayze and more in bathtub interview
- Tabloid Cover Wednesday
- Yesterday's Roundup
TIME high res : pic.twitter.com/2TFW7Tmkq1— The Weeknd (@theweeknd) May 17, 2018
Republic Records scored them both a cover for using their platform to promote social justice and activism amongst youths.
This is the whitest Ariana's looked since birth!
Source / Source
- Second best American pop boyband after PRETTYMUCH BSB premiered their new single "Don't Go Breaking My Heart" at a spin class in LA as a surprise + announce album coming this year, world tour next year
- Go to therapy when there's bickering in the group (not surprising if you watched their doc)
- Talked about how they assigned each other Spice Girls roles on their cruise drag performance (N*ck was obviously baby spice, Howie wanted to be Scary [sure Howie] but got Ginger)
- N*ck says that no Spice Girl ever hooked up with any NSYNC member
- AJ thinks he'd get in trouble if there was social media back in their day
ONTD which 90's artists would get a social media lashing if it existed back then?
Recently broke up with ex-girlfriend and strong woc Ariana Grande.
Hit a pole drunk driving with his friends and fled the scene. Police caught up to them and he confessed.
Sources reported at the time his bail was set to 15k and that he was still behind bars.
Alyssa Milano: "How I came to terms with my anxiety disorder" https://t.co/z7BYTZ36dJ— TIME (@TIME) May 17, 2018
Alyssa had complications with her first child's birth and had an anxiety attack the night she went home from the hospital. When she went back to work she had irrational fears about her son, "every day, I would drive to work and think about all the ways that Milo could die in the hands of his caretakers." Every night after coming home she would have an anxiety attack.
Eventually she went to the emergency room at 2am and asked to be admitted to the psychiatric ward where she stayed for 3 days. "At last, I began to feel as if my pain was recognized, but it wasn’t easy. One of my doctors dismissed my symptoms, and many of my colleagues... had trouble understanding." She acknowledges that she was lucky to have insurance and access to care, and wants lawmakers to expand access to mental health care.
+ Nev Schulman is currently being investigated following sexual misconduct allegations
+ MTV told US Weekly that they're working with their third-party production company Critical Content to conduct a thorough investigation
+ The show is currently on its seventh season
+ Follow-up to this post
Youtuber Jenna Marbles recently bought a mansion in California with
Jenna was one of the first Youtubers to make it big, and one of the only early Youtubers to still have a successful solo channel. She has over 18 million followers. Apparently Jenna and Julien bought it together. (Though who knows where tf Julien got the money for it.)
Before this, she rented a large home in L.A. for years. Their house is... surprisingly tasteful for Youtube millionaires?
Do you rent or own, ONTD?
Whitney Houston Was Sexually Abused by Her Cousin Singer Dee Dee Warwick, New Documentary Claims https://t.co/hV6aPaw53O— People (@people) May 17, 2018
The new documentary Whitney premiered at the Cannes film festival on Wednesday. In the film came the bombshell from Whitney's brother and aunt that Whitney and her brother were sexually abused by singer Dee Dee Warwick. Warwick was Houston’s cousin and the sister of singer Dionne Warwick who died in 2008. Pat Houston also confirmed Whitney had told her of the abuse while Whitney's ex-husband Bobby Brown says he hadn't known it happened.
The filmmaker of the project says he recognized in Whitney's body language from old footage similarities to subjects in a previous film he had done on child sexual abuse. A family member confirmed his suspicions, but refused to be on camera. Later, it was confirmed on camera by Whitney's brother and aunt. Whitney never told her mother because she was ashamed.
Where will you be taking your books this season? Whether you're globe-trotting or staying close to home, we created several #SummerReading itineraries to help complement your call to adventure.— goodreads (@goodreads) May 17, 2018
Check out the books here: https://t.co/h5F4EoyvMl pic.twitter.com/MN19xriTFs
( Collapse )
Source: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
What are your summer vacation book recommendations ontd? Are you going on vacation?
Broadway star Ruthie Ann Miles loses unborn baby 2 months after daughter was killed in car crash https://t.co/krjO9ABavB— Entertainment Weekly (@EW) 17 May 2018
(follow up to this post)
Ruthie Ann Miles has lost her pregnancy, 2 months after her four-year old daughter Abigal was struck and killed by a car on March 5. She was expected to give birth this month.
( Collapse )
Don't be "shocked" that #BbqBecky has a @Stanford PHD. Racists are ALL OVER: doctors offices, banks, grocery stores, drug stores, car dealers, Airbnb listers, hotel mgmt, park rangers, congress & yes the police, making it hard to chill while black. Listen to our music. #toldyaso— Daniel J. Watts (@DWattsWords) May 16, 2018
Source, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
Taytay, Celine, and Garth Brooks stans are the most likely to not be okay with same-sex marriage, according to a new survey out by TickPick, who asked 1000 people things related to politics, music, and society issues. Taylor is one of the artists with some of the most fans who oppose it.
19.7% of Taylor fans are not on board, just below Celine's who held 22.3%, and Garth Brooks who scored a bigger part of 25%.
Fans of other music seem to be more open to it like Lil Wayne, Lady Gaga, David Bowie, Tupac Shakur, and
Non-shockingly, Republican fans were found to be more likely to listen to country music. Classic rock is liked equally among both political parties and is the top genre in the states. The Beatles, Queen, The Eagles and Elton John have shared popularity among them. Independents prefer Led Zeppelin and The Red Hot Chili Peppers.
No word on Shawn Mendes fans, as the study has not been done yet!!
– In an interview with Huffington Post, reporter Bill Bradley asked the father-son team Lawrence (ESB, TFA, etc.) and Jonathan Kasdan if Lando is pansexual. Jonathan Kasdan replied: “I would say yes," he emphatically said." There’s a fluidity to Donald and Billy Dee’s [portrayal of Lando’s] sexuality,” Kasdan continued. “I mean, I would have loved to have gotten a more explicitly LGBT character into this movie. I think it’s time, certainly, for that, and I love the fluidity ― sort of the spectrum of sexuality that Donald appeals to and that droids are a part of.”
– Jonathan: “He doesn’t make any hard and fast rules. I think it’s fun. I don't know where it will go."
– Lawrence Kasdan was more cryptic. When the reporter asked about the robot L3 joking about Lando's flirty attitude towards Han, he said, “That is her personality. Maybe it means something, maybe it doesn’t.”
– Jonathan Kasdan also pointed out that they're conscious of representation and that they make a deliberate effort to put it into the movie or something: “There’s a line that [Jon Favreau’s character, Rio] has where he’s asking Han about the girl that he left behind, and he says, ‘Does she have big teeth?’” implying that such a feature would be appealing. It’s a joke in the movie, but we did want to hit on this idea that people’s ideas of what they’re attracted to all over the galaxy are very, very different and not exactly as set as ours are,” he said. Comparing LGBTQ people to like, big teeth I guess. And aliens. They're the same thing. This queering of heterosexuality........ when will JKR?
– This comes in the wake of other Lucasfilm and Disney controversies. Lefou in BATB, the kiss between Finn and Rose killing chances of Finn/Poe, and of course Amilyn in TLJ having her pansexuality hinted at in the Leia: Princess of Alderaan novel (which also conflated being LGBTQ with being attracted to aliens) but have no relevance in the actual movie: “A pair of pretty dark eyes.” Then Amilyn thought about that for a moment. “Or more than a pair, if you’re into Grans. Or Aqualish, or Talz. Or even —” “That’s all right!” Leia said through laughter. “It’s just humanoid males for me.” “Really? That feels so limiting.” “Thank goodness it’s a big galaxy.”
– Lucasfilm and Glover have yet to comment. As of now it isn't canonical yet I guess. Also remember how Jonathan said the movie was an opportunity to show Han being "truly attracted" to a woman.
( Collapse )
ONTD, how do you feel about the romances in the new films? Will Disney acknowledge gay people exist before the sun explodes and destroys the earth?
Sources: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
The CW fall schedule revealed: Supergirl, Charmed land on new Sunday night lineup https://t.co/Z4hPXYJntH— Entertainment Weekly (@EW) May 17, 2018
Mondays get a complete overhaul with Legends of Tomorrow followed by Arrow.
On Tuesdays, The Flash and Black Lightning's successful pairing continues from winter.
Wednesday have Riverdale staying at 8 PM, followed by knew teen football theme show "All American".
Thursdays have Supernatural staying in it's slot from last season, followed by The Originals spin-off "Legacies.
Fridays have flop show Dynasty followed by Crazy Ex-Girlfriend.
CW announced they will be programming Sundays for the first time in years last year. Sundays will have Supergirl moving from it's Monday slot, followed by Charmed reboot (but not really a reboot since it's a totally different story, they uare just using the name)
source 1, 2
I'm posting a brand new short story, if you want to read it--think of it as an appetizer to the main course, THE OUTSIDER, coming next week. The story is free. Read, print, share, whatever. Go to my website or click the link. Enjoy! https://t.co/tfHIWTPoNw— Stephen King (@StephenKing) May 17, 2018
- Earlier today Stephen King announced that a new short story of his, Laurie, is now available for free on his website.
- He has a new novel coming out on May 22 called The Outsider, which "set[s] a police procedural among the creepiest depths of the supernatural."
- King apparently had some issues getting the link to his short story to work, causing him to send multiple tweets correcting the problem. Once resolved, he tweeted, "I hate technology."
SOURCES 1 2 3
After nine hilarious and heartfelt seasons, a Heck leaves the nest as the family takes a road trip to Denver, where Axl will start his new job – and new life away from home, on the one-hour series finale of “The Middle,” Tuesday, May 22nd on ABC, streaming and on demand.
They are spilling on "Solo: A Star Wars Story.
the "GOT related" stuff starts at 2:13
Paul Bettany (throwing the best shade) backs Kit Harington to play a baby Wookiee because of his hair and because he is little start at 3:07
Emilia has some fun with her "Star Wars" action figure!
We need a petition to have Kit Harington play a baby wookie right ?
-Two of my favorite show on TV in 2018, other than The Americans centers on very bad people.
-Allison Herman points out,"HBO’s Barry and BBC America’s Killing Eve share a connection more distinctive than good TV made out of bad behavior. That two separate series about contract killers premiered within weeks of each other is one of those strange coincidences enabled by our current surplus of content."
-"These people aren’t even antiheroes. They’re villains we spend a lot of time with and develop affection for—the former by necessity, the latter by design."
-"Bill Hader has expressed discomfort at being told his character gunning down strangers without remorse “was straight-up hot” when it was “supposed to be crazy disturbing.” Over the past few weeks, Tumblr has turned into a Villanelle fan club."
-"Much of Barry’s and Villanelle’s appeal comes from Hader’s and Comer’s tremendous performances: Hader’s melancholic and desperate, Comer’s vivacious and spiteful."
-And yet, the audience still has affection for them, even though they're both bad people who do bad. Also discussion post anyone?!
— Aaron Pruner (@AaronFlux) May 15, 2018
Barry and Killing Eve are perfect polar opposites. Both assassin tales. Both dark and twisted. Both quite different and brilliant.
Source 1: https://twitter.com/ringer/status/997223455207641088
Source 2: https://twitter.com/AaronFlux/status/996250255002812416
-Levi the Golden Retriever, who plays Pretzel in the show, is a Canadian pup stuck in Toronto (where the show films)
-The star of the show, Perry Mattfeld (who plays a blind woman named Murphy), will appear alone at upfronts, as CW execs didn't want to hire a backup doggie
-In the show, Murphy is the only “witness” to the murder of her drug-dealing friend. With the help of her dog Pretzel, they set out to find the murderer while she also has dating adventures and works at a place owned by her parents.
But wait, there's more!
-Austin Nichols (of One Tree Hill fame) was supposed to play Dean, a cop investigating the case who also happens to have a blind daughter
-It was announced he "is leaving" and the role will be recast
Source / Source 2
I feel like we know nothing about this show, and perhaps this Austin news is why? ONTD, who would you like to see play a cop on this CW show?
( Collapse )
( Collapse )
Sources: Todd Slavkin, Anna Hopkins, Alan Van Sprang, Kat McNamara, 2, 3, Matt Daddario, Jack Yang Insta, TVLine Twitter, TV Insider Twitter, ShumDario News
How are you going to survive until August 14th without your weekly dose of supernatural escapism, cheesiness and pretty people saying stuff, ONTD ShadowFam? ➰
The Handmaid's Tale 2x06 "First Blood" Season 2 Episode 6 Promo - Offred finds unexpected allies and obstacles in her search for a way to protect Hannah. The Commander prepares for the dedication of a new Red Center. Nick struggles with his new assignment.
Season 4 of Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt streams May 30th on Netflix. Kimmy and the gang are back! And they're ready to rise and grind...which is a pretty big step up from turning a lever in a bunker!
The 100 5x05 "Shifting Sands" Season 5 Episode 5 Promo - CHALLENGES — Octavia (Marie Avgeropoulos) leads her people towards Shallow Valley against the advice of Clarke (Eliza Taylor) and Bellamy (Bob Morley). Meanwhile, Kane (Henry Ian Cusick) and Abby (Paige Turco) adjust to a new set of challenges. Lindsey Morgan, Richard Harmon, Chris Larkin and Tasya Teles also star. Omar Madha directed the episode written by Nick Bragg (#505)
The Originals 5x06 "What, Will, I, Have, Left" Season 5 Episode 6 Promo - THE RACE TO SAVE HAYLEY — After learning how she can get Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) back, Hope (Danielle Rose Russell) sets off on a dangerous mission to end the mess she started. Klaus (Joseph Morgan) turns to Caroline (guest star Candice King) for help when he discovers Hope’s plan. Vincent (Yusuf Gatewood) and Freya (Riley Voelkel) clash over whether to let Declan (guest star Torrance Coombs) in on New Orleans’s supernatural secrets. Daniel Gillies also stars. Charles Michael Davis directed the episode written by Marguerite MacIntyre (#506).
-The Vegas Golden Knights, in their very first season, have made it to the 3rd round of the NHL Playoffs
-Their pre-game theatrics throughout the playoffs have given off a very "Vegas entertainment" vibe
-Last night's intro bashed the naysayers who said a desert team in their first season couldn't do well, featured light-up drummers, a bunch of knights, a sword fight, and a showdown against a threatening jet
-Their next game is Friday night at 8:00 p.m. EST on NBC/Rogers Sportsnet, in case you want more thrills
13x23 summary: An impulsive choice could change the Winchesters' lives forever
Season finale post, tbh.
[BREAKING] We have confirmed from multiple sources that @AmazonStudios new billion-dollar #LOTR series will open its first season centered on a young Aragorn.— TheOneRing.net (@theoneringnet) May 16, 2018
Let's discuss whats available and how this opens up Tolkien's Legendarium. A thread. #Tolkien
Reliable fan site TheOneRing.net has confirmed with multiple sources that the first season of Amazon's billion-dollar Lord of the Rings series will focus on a young Aragorn (aka Estel, Thorongil, Strider, etc). It will not retread the War of the Ring, but rather stories in the Appendices.
Given the timeline, it's unlikely Viggo Mortensen will reprise his iconic role.
The show will have at least five seasons, so the specification that it's the first season that follows Aragorn's youthful adventures suggests an anthology-style series.
Who do you want to see as young Aragorn?
The drama centers on three sisters (Melonie Diaz, Sarah Jeffery and Madeleine Mantock) in a college town who discover they are witches. Between vanquishing supernatural demons, tearing down the patriarchy, and maintaining familial bonds, a witch's work is never done.
When a rising high school football player (Daniel Ezra) from South Central L.A. is recruited to play for Beverly Hills High, the wins, losses and struggles of two families from vastly different worlds — Compton and Beverly Hills — begin to collide.
source 1, 2
Chris Silber will replace Brad Kern on the recently renewed CBS drama some six months after the misconduct allegations were made public.
Kern had been twice investigated following multiple complaints about workplace hostility.
• With just one week left before his self-titled third studio album drops Shawn Mendes releases a new mid-tempo track, “Where Were You in the Morning? ”
• In the song, Mendes sings about feeling betrayed because his lover promised to stay the night but just leaves him in the middle of the night and he wakes up alone in the morning singing & asking the question “how do you just walk away?”
• “How could you make me believe? That there was something in between you and me, yeah / I look around and I don't see you / Where were you in the morning, baby? / You didn't leave your number for me / Left me without a warning, baby / Where were you in the morning, baby?”
ONTD, have you recently had a one night stand?
Region blocked sneak peek, because SyFy hates me (note, there is a major spoiler there, so watch at your own risk):
( Collapse )
SOURCES: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8
What did you think about the episode? Strap in because we're about to start book 3 next week.
This is a modern take on the classic series and stars Jay Hernandez as Thomas Magnum, a decorated former Navy SEAL who, upon returning home from Afghanistan, repurposes his military skills to become a private investigator in Hawaii.
Lmao at CBS having two shows about former Navy SEALS who live in Hawaii and fight crime. I'm going to watch this though.
The full story of how an ex-girlfriend, Arsenio Hall, Quincy Jones and flowing libations all led to the creation of "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air."
EXCLUSIVE: Jason Statham allegedly hurled homophobic slurs on the set of his movie, "Wild Card." https://t.co/WNcTbGkV3V— The Blast (@TheBlastNews) May 17, 2018
A man claimed he possessed an audio recording of the actor hurling homophobic insults on the set of "Wild Card".
During an argument with his longtime producing partner, Statham allegedly repeatedly said the term, “f*cking f*gs.”
A consultant on the film confronted Statham in 2017 and made him aware that he possessed the recording.
Statham claims he does not remember saying the slur, but has decided to issue a statement:
“Someone approached me claiming to have a tape of me using terms offensive to the LGBTQ community during a conversation I had with my producing partner, on a movie set five years ago. I have never heard the recording and my multiple requests to hear the recording have been refused. I have no recollection of making any of these offensive comments. However, let me be clear, the terms referenced are highly offensive. If I said these words, it was wrong and I deeply apologize. Anyone who knows me knows it doesn’t reflect how I feel about the LGBTQ community. While I cannot fix what was said in the past, I can learn from it and do better in the future.”
And now, a message from Jennifer Love Hewitt: "I just have to apologize for how wrecked I look in all the pictures that have come out." https://t.co/WAW4quSqgi— E! News (@enews) May 16, 2018
The actress returned to the red carpet Monday at the Fox Upfront. After seeing photos, she couldn't believe what she saw.
"It has been a really intense couple of days. Like, so great, so blessed—but intense. We go to the Upfront yesterday and nobody tells me the day is going to be like 12 hours long and the humidity is going to be almost 100 percent in New York City. So, I just have to apologize. Wearing a black suit? Not a good idea. Not wearing enough hairspray and teasing in my hair? Also a bad idea."
"I just have to apologize for how wrecked I look in all the pictures that have come out. I was literally melting. By the time I got to the red carpet, I was honestly melting. My hair was flat, my makeup was running off my face and I looked like I had completely forgotten I was an actress in this business who is supposed to look [perfect] when you step on the red carpet."
"That is not what I'm going to look like on the show. I'm going to have makeup on my face. I'm not going to be sweating. I'm not going to be overwhelmed by being in front of a red carpet and crews again. Honestly, I apologize. I should've really gotten it together!"
-Mark Pedowitz, the head honcho of TheCW just wants people to give the new Charmed a chance!
-There are many similarities and differences between the two shows.
-The actresses are now open to meeting with the OG Charmed Ones and having their input and maybe even having them on the show!
( Collapse )
( Collapse )
( Collapse )
Source: 1 2 3 4 5