This picture is giving me a bit of a Lungs vibe, but Sky Full Of Song sounded more like HBHBHB era. Any bets on what direction the new album will actually go?
-Serena decided to nickname him "Lex" so that's what people call him now.
-Is a Metallica fan and used to listen to Rammstein (lol omg), but now exclusively listens to 90s rock and hip hop.
-They share a Spotify account because rich people are cheap as hell and reveals that Serena is currently listening to Cardi B and Disney soundtracks.
-Discussion of net neutrality (12:35)
YouTube Source: https://youtu.be/nfh4a-5Xzvg
Source : ( X )
What are your fave sexual innuendo bops ONTD?
( Collapse )
( Collapse )
Sr 1 2
The music video for Christina’s new single Accelerate has just premiered!
Critics Consensus: #CobraKai continues the Karate Kid franchise with a blend of pleasantly corny nostalgia and teen angst, elevated by a cast of well-written characters.#CobraKai is currently #Fresh at 100% on the #Tomatometer, with 13 reviews: https://t.co/QlSIUTkVi2 pic.twitter.com/jUmRyq06WV— Rotten Tomatoes (@RottenTomatoes) May 2, 2018
'Cobra Kai' the sequel series to the 1980s Karate Kid franchise debuted yesterday on YouTubeRed and the response has been overwhelmingly positive. The series features many references, callbacks and shoutouts to characters and events from the original.
( Collapse )
Sources 1 2 3 4 5, 6, 7 8
OMG! That last scene in the season finale, I did not see that coming.
Kit Harington is sending his wedding invitations using HIS OWN damn Royal Mail Jon Snow stamp.
The 200 guests invited to see pouty, moody bastard marry his TORY SCUM at one of her family’s multiple Scottish castles.
This two nobody had this to say about the wedding: "they fear that dedicated fans of the show might turn up in their masses for the big day." ( PLEASE STFU AND SIT TF DOWN! nobody care about you two)
Tory Harington your ass is cancelled
How long do you think this wedding will last?
It's Robin Hood, like you've seen it before when it was called Assassin's Creed and King Arthur.
In theaters November 21st.
Sia has teamed up with producers Diplo and Labrinth and have formed a new group called LSD. Their first single is called "Genius".
PageSix, the first source to spill the info on Xtina's new song "Accelerate", also reported that Xtina's first 'proper' single will be a duet:
Aguilera’s song produced by West and others is expected to drop “this week,” we hear.
The album is set for release in early summer, and a tour will be announced at the same time.
Plus, “the first proper single from the album will be a big duet, but her team isn’t ready to announce the other singer — yet.”
With the Liberation tracklisting just released, the next two songs with features are "Fall In Line" feat. Demi Lovato, and "Right Moves" feat. Keida & Shenseea.
ONTD, has your fav ever dropped a buzz single?
Do you like/use Fenty Beauty?
Rihanna opened up in a new interview about ex Drake, boyfriend Hassan Jameel and more! https://t.co/fm37Omeg1V— Us Weekly (@usweekly) May 3, 2018
THe BadGal rhiflects back on Drake’s speech at MTV's Video Music Awards in 2016, where Light Skin Keith Sweat embarrassed himself by declaring his undying devotion and love to BadGal. “The V.M.A.s is such a fan-focused awards show, so having that energy around me, and knowing the people who had received the award in the past, made it feel like a big deal,” the goat vocalist said. “Waiting through that speech was probably the most uncomfortable part. I don’t like too many compliments; I don’t like to be put on blast.” Bad Gal was so annoyed with the 6 God, she swerved him when he tried to lean in for a kiss. “We don’t have a friendship now, but we’re not enemies either,” the goat chanteuse professed, she winced at dreezy's name before her “eyes glazed over with cool indifference.” “It is what it is.”
Rihanna lightly spoke about Saudi businessman Hassan Jameel
A new Reggae inspired album is on the horizon but has yet to have a rihlease date. As for now the part time singer is going to launch her lingerie line and Ocean's 8. Rihanna once sang about not wanting to be a murderer but right now she's killing the game.
Last night, Rudy Giuliani appeared on Hannity's show in which he threw world upside down with his comments. In the past (not long ago), Cohen and Trump were playing the game as if Trump knew nothing about the Stormy Daniels payoff. Well, Giuliani has said that Trump knew about the payoff that Cohen made and that he had reimbursed Cohen for that payoff. Just this morning on Fox and Friends, Giuliani just admitted that Trump paid Cohen for the payoff in reimbursements through a law firm.
While on Hannity, he talked about why Trump fired Comey:
“He fired Comey because Comey would not, among to other things, say that he wasn’t a target of the investigation. He’s entitled to that. Hillary Clinton got that. And he couldn’t get that. So he fired him. And then he said, ‘I’m free of this guys.’”
Priyanka Chopra does promo for Quantico which just started it's third season on ABC. They dive into topics such as the Simpsons' Apu controversy and Meghan and Prince Harry's wedding. OG View host Meredith Viera appears with Richard Cohen, her husband, are doing promo for their book Chasing Hope talking about MS.
( Collapse )
SOURCE: 1 2 3
- Some of the characters who got the least screentime in IW might be highlighted in the next installment.
[spoiler!]- Deciding who was going to turn to dust was about setting up the story for Avengers 4.
- Markus and McFeely say they weren't thinking about any of the sequels when writing the script for Infinity War.
- Both screenwriters insist Avengers 4 is not going to fix things:
[spoiler!]“Avengers 4 doesn’t do what you think it does, It is a different movie than you think it is. Also the deaths are real. I just want to tell you it’s real, and the sooner you accept that, the sooner you will be able to move on to the next stage of grief.”
- Ant-Man and the Wasp and Captain Marvel will be tied to the events in Avengers 4 and will also be key to understand the events in Infinity War.
- Hawkeye is coming back (okay...).
- "We broke your heart," added Markus. "Now we're going to blow your mind!"
You can read more at the SOURCE.
Some of the stuff they said
In next week's SVU episode, Fin gets lines! And screentime! And, in just this one episode, there are more black guest stars than there were in the previous 20 episodes put together! But I'm sure that's just a coincidence. Also, among the guest stars are the awesome George Wallace, and Big Daddy Kane(!).
ONTD, did you watch last night's Rollins episode? Probably while making the above expression? Was the episode good? Was it over-the-top and melodramatic? Was Ray McKinnon fantastic? And did Rollins do something that should have gotten her fired? I'm seriously asking btw, because I didn't watch it. I just saw that the twitter hashtag was ~Rollins goes rogue~ and that was all I needed to know. Anyway, there's a Fin episode next week! I know we're all watching that!
Befuddling to us all, the upcoming 'Solo: A Star Wars Story' is tracking to bring in a record $170 million domestically over the 4-day Memorial Day weekend.
Previous record-holder is 'Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End' with $139.8 million back in 2007... so yes, Disney is just beating its own records yet again.
Solo will have its world premiere at the Cannes Film Festival on May 15, and stars Alden Ehrenreich as Han Solo, Donald Glover as Lando Calrissian along with Emilia Clarke, Woody Harrelson, Thandie Newton, Paul Bettany and Phoebe Waller-Bridge.
For Wednesday, May 2, 2018:
- MAJOR SPOILERS (Infinity War): The Problem With a Certain Female Character's Storyline
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' box office updates
- People want to f-ck the Robot from the 'Lost in Space' remake
- Tabloid Cover Wednesday
- James Comey Once Sang Beyoncé's "Sandcastles" During An FBI Meeting
- Trailer for Natalie Portman's Vegan Documentary Eating Animals
- Yesterday's Roundup
Black Panther, Stranger Things lead MTV Movie & TV Awards nominations https://t.co/10CglTOwLi— Entertainment Weekly (@EW) May 3, 2018
This year's MTV Movie & TV Awards nominations were announced. The awards will take place on June 18 with nominee Tiffany Haddish hosting. Full list below.
Avengers: Infinity War (Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures)
Black Panther (Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures)
Girls Trip (Universal Pictures)
IT (New Line Cinema)
Wonder Woman (Warner Bros. Pictures)
( Collapse )
- Debbie Gibson of our generation and Carnival cruise ship chanteuse Carly Rae Jepsen performed at the first ever Grammy Festival in Beijing
- Is working on her new album, with over 120 songs written for it already so she can narrow down and choose the track list later (she loves options)
- Likes to write about #emotions surrounding love, including heartbreak
- Would like to have a "pop musical", which she talked about the idea with friends
ONTD What do you think she means by 'pop musical'?
A musical of her discography? Coming for ABBA's wig.
BTW catch ha this fall on Outside Lands where Impactnet will headline!
From Meme to Record Deal: Mason Ramsey, the 11 year old from Alabama famous for yodeling Hank Williams in Walmart aisle's and shutting Coachella down, has signed a record deal with Atlantic Records and has dropped his first single, "Famous".
I hate that I like this. Damn you Canaan Smith!
In the vein of older movies like "Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels" and "Snatch", It involves a drug lord (English, of course), trying to sell his empire to a dynasty of Oklahoma billionaires, and Ritchie will produce.
Will be introduced to buyers at Cannes next week.
- Because giving loud, ignorant republicans jobs is a hot trend, Fox (LOL OF COURSE) has decided to revive the cancelled ABC show Last Man Standing after seeing the success of the Roseanne revival.
- Lead cast member Tim Allen has already signed on for Season 7, which is set to debut for the 2018-2019 TV season.
- Fox is trying to secure contracts for the rest of the cast, EP's and writers from the original series run in order to keep up the same quality. (lol "quality")
- ABC exec Channing Dungey famously said "There’s nothing more dangerous, especially in this climate, than a funny, likable conservative." but then after it was cancelled, said the show was axed because they weren't doing comedies on Friday Nights anymore
I give up.
Academy expelled Bill Cosby and Roman Polanski pic.twitter.com/fbHvuGn9Td— Gregory Ellwood (@TheGregoryE) May 3, 2018
- The Board of Governors that oversees the Academy of Motion Picture Sciences, the Academy Awards Voting Delegation, met on Tuesday night and decided unanimously to expel both Roman Polanski and Bill Cosby from their membership ranks.
- They cited their Code of Ethics and Conduct and stated neither show respect for human dignity.
Took you long enough
So we’re just gonna ignore the fact that Stormi looks just like Kylie’s bodyguard pic.twitter.com/igG4o4yTPx— jackie (@IustforsIife) May 2, 2018
why does Stormi Jenner look like Kylie’s bodyguard? 🤔 pic.twitter.com/9Be005qfhM— K$ (@OfficialKito) May 2, 2018
- A lot of people are theorising that Kylie Jenner's baby daddy is, in fact, her bodyguard.
- Tyga (her ex) has also tried to claim paternity before.
- The theory started after an FB page posted a picture of Kylie and bodyguard together.
- His name is Tim Chung (IG here) More pictures in the Article.
Who do you think is the father?
Sources: Article / Tweet / Tweet
As promised in yesterday's post, Moulin Rouge! the Musical has posted their version of the show's "Come What May" by star Aaron Tveit (Christian). The show also stars Karen Olivo (Satine).
( Collapse )
Watch both interviews, he is very funny.
Source 1 2
What do you think it's going to happen? I'M NOT READY FOR THE NEXT EPISODE, I CAN'T WAIT BUT AT THE SAME TIME I DON'T WANT THIS SHOW TO END, KERI RUSSELL AND MATTHEW RHYS FOR ALL THE EMMYS, BETTER THAN ALL YOUR FAVES, BOW TO THEM, ETC.
Paige and Jake continue to feel further apart as Jake and Billy head to a film festival, while Paige stays in LA for a big interview and cover photo shoot. Meanwhile, Jordan has to deal with the fallout from his recent revelation and Nina takes part in a bidding war for a highly-wanted film script. Troian Bellisario guest stars in the next episode.
Introducing royalty. Pose, FX's new original series, premieres Sunday, June 3.
– In an interview with GamesRadar+, father-son writing team Lawrence and Jonathon Kasdan talked about bringing Han back to his roots for a #solo movie. During the interview, Jonathon spoke about Han's romance with Qi'ra (Emilia Clarke), revealing he's probably never seen those movies his father worked on.
– Jonathon: "Han is the least chaste character in the Star Wars saga, so we saw making a young Han movie as an opportunity to really deal with a romantic and sexual relationship where he’s truly attracted to a woman and it’s a big part of the dynamic."
– Jonathon on their relationship "The relationship between Han and Qi’ra is as essential to the movie as anything - it’s central to that exploration of what is driving Han, what he’s searching for and what keeps him looking for the next big score."
– Reminder: Most of the actresses Lucasfilm was seeing for the female lead in Solo were black, causing fans to think Han's friend/implied ex-lover Sana Starros from the comics was gonna show up before Emilia was cast as Qi'ra. Sana Starros will be in the Last Shot canon novel from Daniel José Older though... how very generous.
( Collapse )
ONTD, do you agree that Han is a lady's man, or do you feel it's part of a decades-long mischaracterization? How has the Han/Leia romance aged in your opinion?
Today, AT&T released a new commercial promoting Direct TV NOW and Taylor Swift NOW. It features Taylor riding on top of a caticorn (cat + unicorn).
( Collapse )
See the rest of her recent Instagram stories here.
Source: 1, 2
Which of her older songs do you think she'll perform?
Justin Beiber, The Game and John Legend have proclaimed they will always have love for Don Juan Louis Vuitton, despite his recent rants and actions. This was a wild week for Ye as he went on a controversial rant at tmz headquarters. His thoughts on slavery, liposuction and "free thinking", have left many appalled. Just last week when Ye was sporting the MAGA hat he sparked an LAPD investigation because it was believed the Crips were after him. It is now reported that KimYe have taken a break from all this ruckus and have gone a family trip to Wyoming. It's unknown if they couple will attend the MET next week.
On her show last night, Sam Bee took a look at how Facebook's user base continues to grow despite the privacy data issues.
She touches on privacy issues, Zuckerberg's long history of apologizing and doing nothing to correct the issues that raised concern in the first place, letting hate speech flourish, and how Facebook can lead to violence.
Liberation is Christina's first album in five years
Liberation Track Listing:
2. Searching For Maria
4. Sick Of Sittin’
6. Fall In Line feat. Demi Lovato
7. Right Moves feat. Keida & Shenseea
8. Like I Do
11. I Don’t Need It Anymore (Interlude)
12. Accelerate feat. Ty Dolla $ign & 2 Chainz
15. Unless It’s With You
( Collapse )
The drama began yesterday after Marissa shamed Demi on Facebook for not attending her birthday party. Demi's fans took screenshots of her subtweets (subposts?) in which Marissa allegedly discusses Demi not being there for her big day, and shared them widely. Marissa also allegedly tweeted shady lyrics that were directed at Demi.
So Demi took to Twitter to subtweet Marissa:
Well damn. 😂 bye bye bitch pic.twitter.com/pNbu9Olc9o— Demi Lovato (@ddlovato) May 3, 2018
Fuck me over and you stop existing in my life.— Demi Lovato (@ddlovato) May 3, 2018
Do me a favor, stop existing in my life and then stop trying to get attention by publicly shading me knowing the reaction you’ll get from my fans— Demi Lovato (@ddlovato) May 3, 2018
And soon Chelsea Clinton weighed in on the drama, seemingly clueless to the meltdown happening around her:
Thank you for doing so much more than existing Demi - thank you for all the good and beauty you give the world!— Chelsea Clinton (@ChelseaClinton) May 3, 2018
The two former besties are currently not following each other on social media. What happened to break them up? The world may never know.
Source, 2, 3, 4, 5
-UnBreakable Kimmy Schmidts 4th season will be their last.
-Netflix will give the series a movie to wrap everything up.
-S4 is being broken up into 2 parts.
-It is unclear who made the decision to end the series.
Promotional pics for the episode (and eventual sneak peek) can be found at the link in the tweet:
SOURCES: #1, #2
What did you think of the episode?
A new episode of Jersey Shore: Family Vacation is airing tonight on MTV at 8/7c.
( Collapse )
( Collapse )
( Collapse )
( Collapse )
I can't watch this live tonight, so I'll be back to comment once it goes up on the MTV website.
Sources:1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10
( Collapse )
Sources: Promo, Sneak Peaks, Freeform
Did you fall in love with Maia & Jordan: The Early Years, ONTD ShadowFam?
Did Alisha and Chai give the cast a masterclass in chemistry? ➰
'High as Hope' will be released on June 29th.
Part 1 of her interview with Annie Mac on Radio 1. Parts 2 and 3 are linked in the video description.
Late addition to the post for UK and ROI fans: If you pre-order the album on the official site, you'll have access to the pre-sale for the "soon to be announced tour dates"! - Source
Source 1, Source 2, Source 3
What do you think of Hunger ONTD?
doctors hate him! local dad's transformation has half the world in shock pic.twitter.com/9vEMvqSgj4— Netflix US (@netflix) May 3, 2018
-With a simple tweet, Netflix has come after Thanos' cgi balls chin mocking the character for his looks changing with every appearance.
-Originally played by Damion Poitier in The Avengers before transitioning to Josh Brolin for subsequent appearances.
Preferred Thanos look? Thoughts on the CGI overall? Black Order?
If you're going to torpedo your diet, you might as well go down in a blaze of glory - and that's exactly what Gina Linetti does with wild abandon in Brooklyn Nine-Nine when she whips out a Sloppy Jessica. Please don't make this - like I'm not gonna stop you, but you honestly shouldn't eat this. But maybe though.
Food Post 🍔🧀
Ariana Grande played Musical Genre Challenge on Jimmy Fallon. She sang a goth rock version of "Humble" and a 90's diva version of "God's Plan."
I loved the goth rock version of "Humble", but didn't care for 90's diva "God's Plan." Jimmy is so annoying and has no vocal or comedic talent so he should just stop tho.
In honor of National Paranormal Day, EW collected 20 horror stories, which can all be found for free (legitimately!) online. Here are 5 chosen by the OPs loglady and hjalmartazar, with creepy excerpts to entice you!
"The Doll" by Daphne du Maurier, available at The Guardian [x]
This story, of a man's dark obsession with a violinist named Rebecca, was lost for more than 70 years.
Then all at once she turned to me, her face pale, her eyes strangely alight. She said, "Is it possible to love someone so much, that it gives one a pleasure, an unaccountable pleasure to hurt them? To hurt them by jealousy I mean, and to hurt oneself at the same time. Pleasure and pain, an equal mingling of pleasure and pain, just as an experiment, a rare sensation?"
( Collapse )
DIAZ AIMS FOR TEAM ARROW AND THEIR FAMILIES — Diaz (guest star Kirk Acevedo) targets Team Arrow and their loved ones. Oliver (Stephen Amell) struggles with Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) putting herself in danger when she gets the chance to stop Diaz for good. Tara Miele directed the episode written by Ben Sokolowski & Oscar Balderrama (#622). Original airdate 5/10/2018.
Sam and Dean make a plan to save lives while Jack deals with the aftermath of his decisions.
Bradley Cooper and Irina shayk with their daughter pic.twitter.com/ciXYOaUOPO— Dietrologia ⚜ (@vryirresistible) May 3, 2018
New: Irina Shayk & Bradley Cooper spotted in NYC on May 1st with baby Lea de Seine and Irina’s mum Olga. pic.twitter.com/ikShI18HTm— Irina Shayk News ® (@ShaykIrinaNews) May 3, 2018
The 43-year-old actor was spotted walking with Irina and 13-month-old daughter Lea De Seine
There's speculation that Irina is pregnant again
( Collapse )
Longchamp just opened their new store in NYC with the help of new fresh-faced brand ambassador Kendall Jenner. Paris Jackson attended and, on Instagram, announced her new partnership with the brand; also in attendance was Paris Jackson's rumored girlfriend Cara Delevingne, who posed with Scott Eastwood. Have we died and gone to nepotism hell?!
source 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I can't believe we're just...letting Scott Eastwood happen? This whole thing bothers me but Scott Eastwood just sent me over the edge, lmao
Superstore creator promises 'very big' season finale: 'I think it will surprise a lot of people' https://t.co/zHwMPHBdGg— Entertainment Weekly (@EW) May 3, 2018
- Superstore season finale was tonight
- The show has already been renewed for season 4
- The team found out Myrtle was fired because of ageism
- They tried to get Jeff to confront the CEO with the info at a store town hall that was broadcast to all Cloud Nine Superstores
- Jeff was bought off by getting rehired
- After failing to get Myrtle her job back Amy and Jonah made up in the photo lab
- Jonah kissed Amy and they ended up having sex which was accidentally broadcast live to Cloud Nine superstores around the world
Solo: A Star Wars Story director Ron Howard, the recognizable voice of the cult comedy Arrested Development, stopped by The Star Wars Show to lend his signature narration to Star Wars: A New Hope.
"Now the story of a family who wants to rule the galaxy, and the one son who had no choice but to save it..."
( Collapse )
( Collapse )
source: my tv