If you thought Earth, Wind, and Fire needed more banjos, Taylor released a cover of "September".
She changed the lyric that referred to the 21st of September to the 28th of September apparently because that's an important date in her relationship with Joe Alwyn.
"Judgment Day" - During presentations on Grey Sloan Surgical Innovation Prototypes Day, Arizona shares some cookies from an appreciative patient that, unbeknownst to her, contain a special ingredient. Meanwhile, Catherine reveals some shocking details to Jackson about his grandfather’s past; and Jo steps in mid-operation on a major surgery after Bailey and Meredith are down for the count, on “Grey’s Anatomy,” Thursday, April 19th on ABC.
- PageSix has learned exclusively that Amy Schumer and her manager/publicist, Carrie Byalick, have parted ways and it's all because of Amy's husband, Chris Fischer.
- Byalick and Fischer dated for a year back in 2007 and broke up. However, Byalick always regarded Fischer as "the one that got away".
- Tensions grew between Schumer and Byalick, so much so that Schumer did not invite Byalick to her wedding.
- Things got to a breaking point back in Febuary after the wedding snub, when Byalick started declining offers on Amy's behalf that Amy would've actually taken.
- Byalick insists the story isn't true and the dissolution happened naturally but PageSix is hearing from numerous sources that Byalick is trying to save face.
ONTD, are you still pining over an ex 11 years later?
https://t.co/jt5hyuJwMQ— WrestlingWithWrestling (@WrestlingWithW) April 12, 2018
Video#JERRYLAWLER SUFFERS A STROKE BEFORE #WRESTLEMANIA34 & #WWE #HALLOFFAME APPEARANCE
Hear #JerryTheKingLawler Discuss The Whole #JerryLawlerStroke Story Here At #WWW:
WWE legend Jerry 'The King' Lawler suffered a stroke whilst having sex. The legendary wrestler turned commentator revealed he was taken to the emergency room after falling ill on Wednesday, March 21. Doctors found the haemorrhage on his brain and he was placed in intensive care – being left unable to speak for three days.
any bomb ass sex stories that left you
-- The Rock's newest mind-numbing action movie 'Rampage' made $2.4M on Thursday night, and is expected to make around $35-40M this weekend. It cost AT LEAST $115-120M to make.
-- Low budget horror flick 'Truth or Dare' made $750,000 on Thursday, and is tracking to make around $16M this weekend.
-- 'A Quiet Place', which made a huge $50M its opening weekend is expected to be proper competition for this weekend's BO top spot again, and could make another $30M this weekend.
*don't hate on my pun, people
* The car he was in was going down the Orange County freeway late Thursday night when it was side-swiped by another car
* All passengers were taken to the hospital
* Condition is unknown, but Ferrell was seen talking on his phone as he was loaded into the ambulence
I can't help but being taken aback when these indie songs randomly use a good chunk of music from familiar hits. Some of these songs range from "contains elements of" to using multiple verses, but still including different lyrics.
Do you think you can guess the songs by listening to them?
5. Right On Time by Jojo (2015)
( Collapse )
( Collapse )
Happy Friday! What indie songs give you the throwback feels?
Sources: 1 2 3 4
Ben begins to investigate some suspicious overfishing, meanwhile Decker ramps up his efforts to find his escaped mermaid and shows the true extent of his influence. Airing April 19th on Freeform at 8pm EST.
OP has been waiting for a mermaid show since On Stranger Tides, don't let this flop!
For Thursday, April 12, 2018:
- Oscar winner Dustin Lance Black has his bag searched while leaving store, isn't happy
- Queer Eye's Antoni Porowski in New Hanes Underwear Campaign
- Khloe Kardashian Has Given Birth to a Baby Girl
- Nicki Minaj Exposed For Lying, DJ Akademiks Leaks Nicki's Original 'Motorsport' Verse w/Cardi Diss
- Where are today's youths eating and what's their favorite place?
- Yesterday's Roundup
Brought to you by badtz_m
The actor who plays Stan Beeman and gave an interview to talk about the final season and how he feels about it.
( Collapse )
Bill Gates topped the list of most-admired men, and Angelina Jolie topped the list of most-admired women. Donald Trump, Vladimir Putin, and Theresa May are also on there, so...
Bill Gates and Angelina Jolie are the most admired man and woman in the world, our new 35-country study finds. Barack and Michelle Obama are second in each category, while Jackie Chan and Oprah Winfrey come third https://t.co/RzfYg4DJB8 pic.twitter.com/quXFXQ0KU0— YouGov (@YouGov) April 11, 2018
Do you admire Bill Gates?
Do you admire Angelina Jolie?
Do you admire ruthless capitalists and
So you got a collab with the biggest rappers. So you worked with the biggest hitmakers. *Shania voice* That don't impress me much.
But your little career run faded a little too soon in pop standards, and you're just no good anymore. We're familiar with pop girls who were very of their time, and we can't leave the fellas out either! Whether it's because male pop is inherently dry & beige and only can hold up for so long (counting down for Shawn and *d's time), these men range from one-hit-wonders to those who had a few hits to their name.
You may also know: "Beautiful #Sole", "Because You Live"
Where are they now: Still with an active music career and dropped an album in 2014 which no one really knew about. He recently released a new single called "Better With You," but he still has a loyal #stan base!
( Collapse )
ONTD why do you think MOC in pop have been disproportionately flopped in their careers?
Sources: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7
- Opened the The Comedy Store on Sunset Strip, in 1972 with her husband, the comedian Sammy Shore
- Helped generations of young comedians into their careers like Richard Pryor, Robin Williams, Garry Shandling, Elayne Boosler, Andy Kaufman, Jim Carrey, Sandra Bernhard, George Carlin and Sam Kinison and more.
- Johnny Carson used the Comedy Store to look for talent, such as Jay Leno and David Letterman
- Passed away Wednesday in her home
- Is the mother of actor/comedian Pauly Shore who was in various 90's movies like Encino Man, Bio-Dome, and the legendary A Goofy Movie
Read article at the first source.
Source | Source 2 | Source 3 | Source 4
Joy talks about James Comey's interview with George Stephanopoulos. [WATCH THE NEW PREVIEW]
where he talks about the pee pee tape with George in the new preview of his interview with the ABC News Chief Correspondent. Don't forget to watch this primetime "20/20" special on Sunday at 10 p.m. ET on ABC.
The panel talks about the high drama in regards to Khloe Kardashian giving birth to her child with Tristan Thompson. They are talking about his cheating scandal. They talk about how he was in the delivery room.
They also tackle the situation between the Seahawks and Colin Kaepernick. How the Seahawks have requested Kaepernick to stop kneeling during the anthem.
Nathan Lane does promotion in which he talks about the Trump administration and Angels in America.
( Collapse )
SOURCE: 1 2 3 4
Alexi is a well-known portrait photographer, and photographed Prince Harry and Ms. Markle last year at Frogmore House, Windsor, to mark the news of their engagement. pic.twitter.com/p42g8QRjmY— Kensington Palace (@KensingtonRoyal) April 13, 2018
Alexi Lubomirski, who took their engagement photos, will also photograph the wedding.
Victoria kinda confirmed last night that she and David have been invited and will be going to Harry and Meghan's wedding.
( Collapse )
Sources 1, 2, 3, 4
Yal niggas need to worry bout HITS PUT SUM OUT— OFFSET (@OffsetYRN) April 13, 2018
Homophobic rapper Offset takes a snipe at rent a rapper Onika Maraj. The 'these bitches are my sons' rapper has been on a media blitz to promote her buzz singles and has rubbed Offset the wrong way. During Apple Music's Beats 1 radio, Roman Zolanski addressed rumors that she had butt heads with Cardi B and Migos during their collabo. Now mumble rapper Offset has retorted that Nicki needs make hits and not talk shit. Nicki's song with Katy Perry 'Swish Swish' is certified platnium, while Offset would be lucky to end up like Soulja boy after trap music dies out.
Being that it's Friday the 13th, Collider ranks each F13 film, and actually makes some convincing arguments as to their choices. Here are 5 of them (with my paraphrasing)
Ranked 12th: Jason X - Despite the sexually charged robot, it's a bore
Ranked 9th: Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan - Great premise, poor execution (too much boat)
Ranked 7th: Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday - memorable deaths, but "burden[s] its monster with a borderline impressive amount of batshit backstory"
Ranked 5th: Part II - trash, but good trash
Ranked 2nd: Part VI: Jason Lives - purely entertaining horror-comedy
TO SEE THE TOP RANKED MOVIE, GO TO THE SOURCE...
Do you agree, ONTD?
LGBTney is in the building! Britney was honored yesterday with the Vanguard Award for her support of the community, and she blessed the gays with one of her best looks to date. While there Brit also had a meetup with Olympic athletes Adam Rippon and Gus Kenworthy with whom she shared a few cute tweets when they were competing in South Korea.
( Collapse )
Source 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arfv5z0FS7g
Source 2: https://twitter.com/glaad/status/984612425658908673
Source 3: https://twitter.com/glaad/status/984607836205342720
Source 4: https://twitter.com/glaad/status/984623418795409409
Source 5: https://www.instagram.com/p/BhfvGTOl0Cd/?utm_source=ig_embed
Source 6: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bhf7ehunrSH/?utm_source=ig_embed
Source 7: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCDQxXIvSXk
"I’d just say write a new story [...] take one of the Bond Girls and give her her own story. I think the character of James Bond is a man. He is really. To have such a character in a completely independent series, why should a woman get sort of sloppy seconds? Why should she have once been a man and now it has to be played by a woman? Why not make a kick-ass female agent in her own right?”
“There’s nothing really about the James Bond character as written by Ian Fleming that resembles a woman. It’s a very masculine creation. So sure, make an unexpected, unapologetic, kick-ass, amazing female agent and yes, I’ll play her.”
• Walking thirst trap Henry Cavill is featured in the April issue of GQ Italia.
• Last month as previously reported, “Fat” Cavill shaved his mustache and guess what? He shaved the 'stache and shot that Instagram video announcing it the day he did this very same photo shoot.
• More photos from GQ Italia and behind the scenes behind the cut.
( Collapse )
Henry “Fat” Cavill, with a mustache or without?
Sources: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
With no agent, no publicist and no stylist these days (just my manager Michael Lazo) it seems like I’m now running my own advertising campaigns too. What am I advertising here you ask? I don’t know... free hair cuts by me, freedom, and this dress I bought for $25 on Amazon 😹 pic.twitter.com/f9jPCuXLYS— Abbie Cornish (@abbiecornish) April 13, 2018
- Despite the fact that she recently won a SAG award for her appearance in Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri, Australian actress and wannabe rapper Abbie Cornish currently has no agent
- The Australian actress was once dubbed to be the next Cate Blanchett.
- In the mid 00s she had a run of success after breaking out in the Australian movie Candy opposite Heath Ledger.
- She worked with directors like Jane Campion, Ridley Scott and Kimberly Pierce
- There were rumours that she had an affair with Ryan Phillippe while he was still married to Reese Witherspoon (they went public once he and Reese were officially seperated) and that Witherspoon helped trash her career after it
- Cornish also briefly rapped under the name Dusk
- She'll next be seen in Amma Asante's WWII era film Where Hands Touch
ONTD how's your career going?
(video link for non-americans)
• Schitt's Creek creator and star Daniel Levy (David!) chats with Annie Murphy (Alexis), Dustin Milligan (Ted) and Noah Reid (Patrick) about their characters' love connections in the season 4 finale, “Singles Week.”
• Reminder: One episode remains, 4x13 “Christmas” will air sometime this December for the holidays.
• Season 5 will begin next year January 2019.
who said romantic comedies were dead?
ONTD, thoughts on the finale?
Sources: 1 | 2
US preliminary report: Cardi B's 'Invasion of Privacy' finishes at #1 with ~255k units (105k pure).— chart data (@chartdata) April 13, 2018
#Unbothered queen of rap exceeded expectations and moved 255k (105k pure) units of ha critically acclaimed debut album Invasion of Privacy! Long live the queen!
( Collapse )
sources 1 2
She keeps winning
Sophie Turner Says It’s ‘Lovely’ to Be Engaged — But Her Career Is Her Real Accomplishment https://t.co/1Qv8HszNaT— People (@people) April 11, 2018
Sophie Turner is one of Marie Claire's "Fresh Faces of 2018". In the interview, she opens up about her engagement to Joe Jonas and her career:
( Collapse )
sources: 1, 2, 3
do you value your career over love, ontd?
how rape disproportionately affects black women
“And so if you can imagine how horrific that is, then also imagine that a black woman is 66% more likely to be assaulted again if she is raped before the age of 18, which is why, usually, nothing is done about it. More than likely, they’re not going to seek therapy because they’re going to be stigmatized. Stigmatized as being dirty. Stigmatized as being overly strong. Stigmatized as being not worthy at all.”
the many lasting effects of sexual assault
“I think the conversation now is people really feel like the impact is just a woman loses her career — it’s way deeper than that. You lose your life in that moment. The conversation that people need to have is what sexual assault does to that individual. The moment that sexual assault happens and the trauma happens, how it spirals into side effects of post-traumatic stress disorder, suicide, drug addiction, rage issues, body dismorphic issues.”
She clarified and elaborated the intersectional implications of her comment ( if she is as one-of-a-kind as Meryl Streep. “If there is no like me, pay me what I’m worth")
"What I mean by that is black women are paid significantly less than Caucasian women, and Hispanic women are also paid significantly less. If white women make half as much as white men, we make not even a quarter of what white women get. And then we don’t have the same opportunities to get paid more. What I’ve invested in my career is exactly the same. And so if you see me the same, then pay me the same, which is what women are saying about men.”
-Netflix's reboot of Lost In Space premiered today and it's gotten off to some pretty rocky reviews...
-While the show is visually appealing, it takes itself way to seriously nixing any of the charm that made the original so good.
-The characters are in a constant state of turmoil and anything that can go wrong? Goes wrong.
-Basically the show lacks heart and is depressing.
Will you be watching Lost In Space?
In “Incredibles 2,” Helen (voice of Holly Hunter) is called on to lead a campaign to bring Supers back, while Bob (voice of Craig T. Nelson) navigates the day-to-day heroics of “normal” life at home with Violet (voice of Sarah Vowell), Dash (voice of Huck Milner) and baby Jack-Jack—whose super powers are about to be discovered. Their mission is derailed, however, when a new villain emerges with a brilliant and dangerous plot that threatens everything. But the Parrs don’t shy away from a challenge, especially with Frozone (voice of Samuel L. Jackson) by their side. That’s what makes this family so Incredible.