Star of 'Girls Trip' Tiffany Haddish shares insider info on a woman’s body language and how to spray cologne on your, um, manhood.
According to E News, contrary to reports that she's was romancing a real estate agent, a source says:
"She's not dating. She's very focused on her kids and doesn't have a lot going on outside of that. She has had a few business meetings with men, but they were not dates."
ENews says that Pitt is the one who's casually dating: "He has been on a few dates, but nothing serious."
The musical Mulan will star Liu Yifei
According to reports, Liu Yifei won the Golden Broom Award, aka the Chinese Razzie, for Most Disappointing Actress for the movie “Once Upon A Time.”
Mulan will be released in March 2020.
- Directed by Paul Schrader (American Gigolo, The Canyons). Starring Ethan Hawke, Amanda Seyfried and Cedric Kyles (aka Cedric the Entertainer).
- Plot summary via IMDB: A former military chaplain is wracked by grief over the death of his son. Mary is a member of his church whose husband, a radical environmentalist, commits suicide, setting the plot in motion.
- In theaters June 22, 2018
Source 1 2
“Cynthia has been my friend and colleague since we were little girls. I look forward to talking to her about her New York state gubernatorial bid" https://t.co/muQXIEseTH— Vulture (@vulture) March 29, 2018
- Kristin Davis and the shorty with junk in the trunk, David Eigenberg, have tweeted their support for Cynthia.
-SJP released a statement for Page Six saying she looks forward to talking to her friend about her gubernatorial bid.
do u think SJP should just vote her friend OR be an informed voter and consider what Cynthia stands for before committing her support?
- Premieres April 22nd at 9pm.
I cannot wait. That Heart Shaped Box cover is giving me chills!
Trump personally called #Roseanne Barr to thank her for her support and chat about the high premiere numbers. "He really understands ratings," she says https://t.co/eqNatB5xjE pic.twitter.com/RGPgdjX2BM— Hollywood Reporter (@THR) March 29, 2018
- Roseanne Barr phoned into Good Morning America yesterday after it was revealed the massive overnight numbers the ABC revival of the beloved 90's sitcom Roseanne did.
- Roseanne revealed during the interview that President Trump himself called to congratulate her and the cast on the momentous success.
- During the call, he also thanked Barr for her unwavering support of him and his Presidency.
- "I've known him for many years and he's done a lot of nice things for me over the years. It was just a friendly conversation about work, and television and ratings. He really understands ratings and how they measure things and that's kind of been an interest of mine, too, for a long time." said Barr.
ONTD, yall still gonna watch this garbage because of ~nostalgia~ or nah?"
Tyler, the Creator posted a new song and video to his twitter/Youtube this morning called OKRA, which he describes as a "throwaway" song.
He also posted the lyrics, within which he says "tell tim chalamet to come get at me". Chalamet has said in multiple interviews that he's a fan of Tyler's frequent collaborator Frank Ocean, and was interviewed by Ocean for a magazine earlier this year.
He notes the song will be on Spotify, Apple Music + Tidal later tonight.
Source 1 2
There's some great okra discussion happening in the comments, just fyi.
A retrospective on JC's attempt to break out as a solo artist, an attempt that was maligned by bad luck, a limited pop music market, and a solo album ahead of its time.
With *NSYNC returning to the spotlight next month to receive their star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame it seems a perfect time for JC to make a return.
Stop stifling this voice!
* Aaron Carter, best known for thirsting after Lizzie McGuire, previously came out as bi, saying that as a 17-year-old he had had "an experience with a male" that he had been attracted to.
* In a more recent interview, when the interviewer asked him if he'd be open to a relationship with another man, Aaron said his words had been misconstrued: "Yeah, no. It was more so just a story that happened when I was like 17 with somebody, and I can find men and women attractive, but when it comes down to it, I think it was a little misconstrued. I see myself being with a women and having kids. I want to have a family... I keep telling people that. I don't want it to be misconstrued too much just because I was open about a story."
* This is a change from another interview he did with the tv show The Doctors, where he said that he would be open to a relationship with a man who "comes into my life and sparks an interest."
sources: 1, 2
[aarons party come get it]
The Ministry of Defence has confirmed that Armed Forces units with a special connection to Prince Harry will provide ceremonial support at his wedding to Ms. Meghan Markle on 19 May: https://t.co/tSsJP8wgU2— Kensington Palace (@KensingtonRoyal) March 28, 2018
Over 250 members of the Armed Forces will perform ceremonial duties during the wedding. There'll be a staircase party, led by the Household Cavalry. The Blues and Royals, Irish Guards, Royal Marines, Army Air Corps, and RAF Honington will also participate.
One tiara has been knocked out of the running for Meghan to wear at the wedding - the Cartier Halo tiara, which Kate wore during her wedding, is being exhibited in Australia from March 30th to July 22nd.
( Collapse )
Sources 1, 2, 3, 4
For Wednesday, Smarch 28, 2018
- 12 New Rom-Com Novels You Need To Read This Spring, Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- Topshop heiress Chloe Green is pregnant with her first child with 'hot felon' Jeremy Meeks
- Biking Wank
- Vegan Wank
- Dawson’s Creek Reunion!
- Charlie Hunnam serving you body in Hawaii
- Tabloid Cover Wednesday
- ONTD Reading Challenge: "Sure, Jan"
- Yesterday's Challenge
Season 3 finds Sunny (Daniel Wu of ) living off the grid, doing his best to provide for his infant son, Henry, in the wake of Veil’s death. It is only when Henry contracts a mysterious illness that Sunny must join forces with Bajie (Nick Frost of ) and journey back into the Badlands, where The Widow (Emily Beecham of ) and Baron Chau (Eleanor Matsuura of ) are entrenched in a drawn-out war that has destabilized the entire region. No longer supported by Tilda (Ally Ioannides of ) or Waldo (Stephen Lang of ), The Widow must find new allies in Lydia (Orla Brady of ) and in Nathaniel Moon (Sherman Augustus of ) — the former regent who lost his hand to Sunny and Bajie in Season two. But when a mysterious nomadic leader called Pilgrim (Babou Ceesay of ) arrives in the Badlands on a mission to restore Azra and usher in a new era of “peace," old enemies must band together to defend the Badlands.
( Collapse )
Sources : 1, 2
Are you excited for season 3 ONTD??
• On wrapping up filming FOX's New Girl: “For us, it’s over. It is bittersweet. We had such a great run. We’re so grateful and I guess, onto the next now.”
• On his bond and hanging with the rest of the cast: “People used to ask us, ‘On the weekends, do you guys all hang out?’ I was like, ‘We literally never see each other outside of the show because we spend so much time on set together that it would be weird to see each other outside. Now we’re going to take a real break from each other for a while and then we’ll come back!”
• The final season of New Girl begins on FOX Tuesday, April 10th.
( Collapse )
ONTD, were your car tires stoles by street youths? Are you watching the final season?
Sources: 1 | 2 | 3
- Evan Rachel Wood, Gina Rodriguez, Richard Jenkins and Debra Winger are all set to star in writer-director Miranda July's new film.
- The film, which is being produced by Plan B and Annapurna, has yet to receive a title, but production will begin in May.
- The plot: Old Dolio's (Wood) life is turned upside down when her amateur con artist parents (Jenkins, Winger) bring an outsider (Rodriguez) in for their biggest heist yet.
I read The First Bad Man because I heard good things, but I basically hated it. Any other Miranda July works you'd recommend?
Katy Perry played a prank on an American Idol contestant that some people think was too mean.
She told a group of four contestants that only three could move on, and that one person would have to volunteer to drop out of the competition. Finally, one 20-year-old girl tearfully agreed. Then, Katy said that all four of them could move on. The other judges seemed shocked, with Lionel Richie saying, "Katy, you scared her to death!"
Was her prank too mean? Are you going to play any April Fool's Day jokes?
Cameron Diaz catapulted into movie superstar status when she mistaken Ben Stiller's cum as hair gel in There's Something About Mary. Diaz became a box office draw with multiple female driven hit films such as Charlie's Angels, The Sweetest Thing and Bad Teacher. Selma Blair #TiffanyHaddish'd that Diaz retired from acting. In a recent interview Diaz solidified her retirement saying, “I’m semi-retired, too, and I am actually retired." Diaz shared with her Sweetest Thing co stars. Diaz starred in many box office smashes like Shrek and Vanilla Sky. Diaz left the industry and now is wifed up with some dude from Good Charlotte. Diaz had many memorable roles and has left a film legacy that Jennifer Aniston wish she had and now can collect.
The FF hasn't had their own series published since early 2015. Reed and Sue haven't been seen in comic pages since the finale of Secret Wars over two years ago.
The groups longtime absence is rumored to be caused by Ike Perlmutter's petty feud with Fox, who did not want to promote properties that would benefit another studio's movies. So the team disappeared from the company altogether, not being allowed in games, trading cards, trade collections, t-shirts, etc. The X-Men also suffered but were able to return with licensing deals and a bigger comic presence at a much faster pace thanks to fans seeing what was really going on. Marvel, of course, denied up and down that anything was out of the ordinary.
But 2015's FF movie flopped hard, Marvel's comic line has been a mess since Reed and Sue have been gone, and now Disney is buying 20th Century Fox... makes you wonder if this messiness was even worth the hassle.
its been 84 years dot gif
- The upcoming Freeform comedy Girls Code has cast its two leads, Kirby Howell-Baptiste (Downward Dog) and Sophia Di Martino (Flowers).
- Kim Rosenstock (New Girl, GLOW) will write and EP, and Paul Feig is producing.
- The show will revolve around the "odd couple" relationship between Wendy (Di Martino), a tech CEO who suffers a public setback, and Angela (Howell-Baptiste), an engineering professor who runs an incubator for female tech entrepreneurs.
- Other cast members include Rene Gube (Crazy Ex-Girlfriend), Hayley Magnus (The Dressmaker) and Andy Buckley (The Office).
Love Kirby and Rene from UCB stuff, and the concept sounds novel and interesting. I don't generally fuck with Freeform shows, but I'd give this a shot!
From 2008 to 2010, the words 'pop performance art' were a majority of Gagas vocabulary. She wanted to bring something new to the table, and she had an elusive team to help her with creations. The Haus is comprised of Gaga's personal creative friends and contracted fashion designers, engineers, and artists all around the world. Before the 10th anniversary of her debut single Just Dance next week, let's look at some of the pieces that helped her become known for being a live spectacle at one point or another.
1. Disco Stick
The general public might think 'discostick' is just a made up word for d*** in LoveGame, and it is, but it was an actual prop she used to perform with the intended idea to light up the performance in the many small, dark clubs she hustled around in the beginning of The Fame era. This was used in LoveGame the music video and has evolved its shape, materials, and size throughout each tour. It made its appearance again in her Superbowl Halftime Show performance and in the recently cancelled Joanne Tour.
2. iPod LCD Glasses
The iPod glasses were worn in most of her early Just Dance performances which played clips of the music video, and other abstract images. You can also find this in the middle of the Poker Face video.
She had an official collab with Polaroid with the GL20 Camera Glasses which were inspired by these and could be worn to record and print pictures with a mobile printer. These are nowhere to be found so I guess they ultimately flopped.
3. The Orbit
She debuted this outfit on SNL in 2009 for a performance of LoveGame and Poker Face (which you can't easily find or some reason). This celestial sphere prop made an appearance in the Bad Romance video and in the tour poster for the Monster Ball. It now rests in the Rock N' Roll Hall of Fame.
( Collapse )
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / Me
Thoughts on last week's episode? (If anyone is still watching)
The release will be further promoted with a tour as plans for a new album are well on track.
The tracklist will include several b-sides, such as Lick The Pavement.
Versin 2.0 is considered by even the band as the ultimate Garbage band; it reached #1 in three countries and received two Grammy nominations
( Collapse )
What is your favorite Garbage song?
• Twink of Pop™ Shawn Mendes performs his new
• Mendes also joined actors Hillary Swank & Zach Woods for a game of Flinch with Corden.
• And finally he announced a week long appearence and residency on the Late Late Show starting June 4th. Harold Styles hew?
• More Twink of Pop™ behind the cut.
( Collapse )
Sources: 1 | 2 | 3
Inspired by a true story, The Terror centers on the British Royal Navy’s perilous voyage into unchartered territory as the crew attempts to discover the Northwest Passage. Frozen, isolated and stuck at the end of the earth, The Terror highlights all that can go wrong when a group of men, desperate to survive, struggle not only with the elements, but with each other.
Starring: Ciarán Hinds, Jared Harris, Tobias Menzies, Adam Nagaitis, Ian Hart and Nive Nielsen.
Source: Youtube + AMC
( Collapse )
this is not the first time Hilary has worn the coat
Oh boy pic.twitter.com/FBFRMy8rMq— John Mulaney (@mulaney) March 29, 2018
- In a lovely follow-up to my post from yesterday about his new Netflix special, this one pre-Y2K asshole is hosting SNL on 4/14!
- he stopped by Bill Hader's recent episode to play Stefon's attorney and "conceptual piss-artist," Shy during WU
- also Jack White will be there, so that's good
- if there is a God, there will be an SVU parody sketch ("You mean when someone eats too much chocolate cake? Or when someone eats too much chocolate cake and then barfs it up?")
YAY!!!! OK, so his sitcom showed he's not the greatest actor, but sketch comedy is different, so ya know. <3
'View From Top' Actress Gwenyth Paltrow is going global expanding her lifestyle brand to Europe. Europeans can now enjoy Paltrow's tid bits about her privileged life and which vagina steamer the actress recommends. Paltrow expanded Goop to the Canadian market back in December 2017 and the 150-employee company reportedly has a post-money valuation of $250 million. Goop ran into controversy when they sold $66 “vaginal jade eggs” that could potentially lead the consumer to infections or toxic shock syndrome. Paltrow is very hands on with the company and her acting career took a backseat. While cultivating ideas on what her audience can put in their pussies, she managed to beef with Martha Stewart.
EXCLUSIVE: Read what @JohnBarrowman has to say about the new cosplay he's unveiling at @AwesomeCon, his future in "Arrow," and his possible political ambitions. https://t.co/TGmEom2VRZ pic.twitter.com/G7Hsh8HqG4— Metro Weekly (@metroweekly) March 29, 2018
-John Barrowman is opening up about his departure from Arrow.
-He was on the show for 5 years playing Malcolm Merlyn, a reoccurring thorn in Team Arrows side and father to Thea Queen (Willa Holland). In the 5th season finale the characters journey on the show came to a sudden end as his character sacrificed his life for his daughters off screen.
-JB was told that he would be killed off the night before he was set to shoot the episode and was not happy, especially with the way they killed off the character. He told them where they could shove it.
-Showrunner Marc Guggenheim went on to say that the ball was in JBs court when it came to returning to the show which dumbfounded JB as he was told that they had no plans on bringing the character back.
-He believes they didn't want to face another backlash like they did when they killed off Katie Cassidy's character, Laurel Lance, and thus killed him off screen to give the illusion of "is he or isn't he" dead.
( Collapse )
When Wendy brought up Roseanne's ex Tom Arnold, the actress responded "I don’t like talking about husbands... Right, Wendy?"
-Last nights Riverdale scared off the audience!
-The ratings for last night scored 0.98 rating/0.3 demo.
-Lucy Hales new show on the other hand....drew 0.42 rating/0.1 demo. Suffice to say that her Life Sentence is knocking on deaths door.
It seems Annabelle is dating Chris PINE. They were spotted together in London
According to some twitter sight seeings he was in Paris, France (to visit his new girlfriend, Annabelle Wallis), who was with him in Hawaii a few weeks ago
The Disturbing Secret Behind An Iconic Nickelodeon Cartoon https://t.co/VW3sCpmCNe— BuzzFeed (@BuzzFeed) March 29, 2018
- Two women, Robyn Byrd and Katie Rice, have stepped forward to accuse John Kricfalusi, creator of Ren & Stimpy, of grooming them when they were teens
- Both women were fans of Ren & Stimpy as children and wrote Kricfalusi fan letters saying they wanted to be cartoonists
- In both cases he responded to their fan letters and then began an online and in person relationship with each one
From director Mark Raso, Kodachrome stars Jason Sudeikis, Ed Harris, and Elizabeth Olsen. As the era of Kodachrome film processing comes to an end, a man must reunite with his estranged father on a roadtrip to develop his final rolls of Kodachrome film. Only on Netflix April 20.
•Yesterday a financial aid scandal at Howard University took over social media, the internet, and Twitter.
• It was revealed that students at Howard University in Washington, D.C. had been cheated out of $1 million dollars from financial aid after school officials embezzled funds designated for low-income students between 2007 and 2016.
• University students were naturally outraged and led a protest yesterday on March 29th with a fitting anthem: “Bitch Better Have My Money.” 💰
• The “Kiss It Better” singer retweeted a video of the protest adding a flexing arm and a raising hands emoji to her tweet.
• Video of the protest and her tweet behind the cut.
( Collapse )
Sources: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
-Kathy Griffin is set to play Kellyanne Conway on Comedy Centrals Presidents Special "Make America Great-A-Thon: A President Show Special"
-Airing Tuesday, April 3 at 11 pm.
-Will mark her first big acting role since she was shunned from Hollywood.
Ben Affleck’s is the kind of middle-aged-white-male sadness that the Internet loves to mock—a mocking that depends on a rejection of this sadness, as well as a hedging identification with it. https://t.co/BuNJlj1gBc— The New Yorker (@NewYorker) March 28, 2018
Ben responded today:
@NewYorker I’m doing just fine. Thick skin bolstered by garish tattoos.— Ben Affleck (@BenAffleck) March 29, 2018
HE'S DOING JUST FINE
Sam and Dean continue collecting the pieces necessary to open a rift to the other world to save their family. This leads them to a Men of Letters bunker from the 1920s and a hungry God from another dimension.
Jessica Chastain on Movie Nudity: "I’m uncomfortable with nudity when it feels like it’s not the person’s decision to be naked, when it’s something that has been put upon them.” https://t.co/9kX9HCHMHa pic.twitter.com/gnx5RlbKYT— IndieWire (@IndieWire) March 29, 2018
Jessica Chastain Explains Why Nudity in American Cinema Has Always Bothered Her.
“I have no issues with nudity, especially in a lot of European cinema that I adore, but I find that in American cinema, the idea of nudity has always bothered me. I realized why: For me, I’m uncomfortable with nudity when it feels like it’s not the person’s decision to be naked, when it’s something that has been put upon them."
“In a way, I see that as like a victimization. It trains an audience that exploiting someone in their body should be normal for nudity, when I think the opposite. When people are completely in control of their decisions, that is a really exciting thing. I love the human form — male nudity, female nudity, I’m all about it. I had to get to that place where, for me, it was my decision.”
Jimmy O. Yang plays a heavily accented Chinese immigrant on “Silicon Valley.”
“I know some actors who will not even audition for a role with an Asian accent. I empathize with that but I completely disagree with that because that’s the same kid who didn’t want to hang out with me in high school or middle school.[...]I understand the whole constant foreigner stereotype, but for me it’s important to portray immigrant characters like Jian-Yang and Danny Meng with humanity. It’s maybe a better thought to change the perception of an accent than to avoid it all together. I take offense [when people don’t go for parts with accents] ― it’s like saying, ‘I’m better than my immigrant brother with an accent.'”
As we already know Queer Eye was renewed a few days ago, but it seems Netflix believed in the show from the beginning because the new season has already been shot.
Underappreciated Fab Bobby Berk reveals in a new interview that the new 8 episodes were filmed at the tail of the first season, they'll be back at Georgia and it will feature a more diverse cast of "heroes".
No date has been announced but is expected to return later this year.
Jack Antonoff has expressed his own opinion on R.Kelly who is facing new accusations of sexual abuse.
Antonoff and Kelly are both currently signed to RCA.
On twitter, Antonoff’s brought up the issue with his label before. “I hope my label drops r. kelly. i’ve discussed it with them a number of times.”
The tweet has since been deleted.
Kyle Newacheck (Game Over, Man!) is set to direct.
The script comes from 'White House Down' writer James Vanderbilt.
Sandler will play a NYC cop who finally takes his wife (Aniston) on a long promised European trip. A chance meeting on the flight gets them invited to an intimate family gathering on the Super Yacht of elderly billionaire Malcolm Quince. When Quince is murdered, they become the prime suspects in a modern day whodunit.
- She also revealed she's a fan of ASMR herself.
- She plays with her own hair when she's stressed and needs to relax.
- Dedicates video to Molly Shannon cause Molly told her she's affected by ASMR and watches it
- Talks about her start in acting and being cast in Funny People, where she pretended to be a stand up comedian in order to be cast
do you like asmr?
Jeff Goldblum, 65, says he's 'glad he waited' to start a family but now worries about his mortality https://t.co/kICjuxk23S— Daily Mail Celebrity (@DailyMailCeleb) March 29, 2018
Yet Jeff Goldblum has revealed he's glad he waited until later in life to start a family as he feels he is able to 'contribute more' to their lives.
Jeff Goldblum is glad he's waited to start a family because now he feels like he's able to contribute more. He's 65 and shares sons Charlie, two, and 11-month-old River with his wife Emilie Livingston, 35.
Says he keeps doing the math and keeps thinking when he buys a watch, he wonders who’s going to get the watch.
Do you ever think it's too late to start a family ONTD ?
It's the directorial debut of in-demand music video director Nabil Elderkin.
It follows three disaffected teenagers, all victims of childhood trauma, who are running a hedonistic riot.
Amber (31) will play Charlie (18)'s mother.
( Collapse )
source: my tv