March 14th, 2018
We still haven't heard from NYCB about a new director but there are other news going around.
( Collapse )
( Collapse )
( Collapse )
SOURCES: 1 2 3 4 5
Thank you for coming to my Ballet posts ONTD
Is Queen Iris YOUR Superior Flash, ONTD FlashFam? ⚡️
Show returns April 10th (yes ANOTHER hiatus), directed by Kevin Smith.
Game of Thrones spoilers: HBO exec reveals series finale deaths https://t.co/skwDySi6Ib— Daily Mail Celebrity (@DailyMailCeleb) 13 marca 2018
- some of popular characters would inevitably be meeting their deaths,
- allegedly they will die one by one,
- actors - with tears in their eyes - gave standing ovation after they re-read the final episode,
- spin-offs are planned.
The movie centers on a couple (Oscar Isaac and Olivia Wilde) that lead a multi generational love story spanning both decades and continents, from the streets of New York to the Spanish countryside, and are all connected by a single event. Meaning, prepare for the feels. Also starring Mandy Patinkin, Olivia Cooke, Laia Costa, Annette Bening and Antonio Banderas.
Plot Summary: Thirteen-year-old Kayla endures the tidal wave of contemporary suburban adolescence as she makes her way through the last week of middle school—the end of her thus far disastrous eighth grade year—before she begins high school.
Written and directed by Bo Burnham, produced by A24. Opens July 13th.
Source 1 2
This looks cute, I'm gonna watch. What was your worst year of school, ONTD?
Justin Theroux, 46, is now 'dating Petra Collins, 25,' following split from wife Jennifer Aniston https://t.co/EH8ZLNXYib— Daily Mail Celebrity (@DailyMailCeleb) 13 marca 2018
- apparently they've been enjoying cozy diner dates,
- Justin is apparently obsessed with Petra,
- he tagged her in one of his Instagram photos before he split from Jennifer Aniston.
Rose Leslie reveals she kicked fiancé Kit Harington out of the house over the summer to avoid Game Of Thrones spoilers https://t.co/BM8AoTQ7l9— Daily Mail Celebrity (@DailyMailCeleb) 13 marca 2018
- had to kick him out of house when he was receiving scripts for the last episodes of Games of Thrones,
- she could read from his face when someone died and didn't want to spoil herself,
- she sent hi to a nearby cafe,
- is still a fan of series.
For Tuesday, Smarch 13, 2018:
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's guide to perfect baby skin
- New England Patriots QB Tom Brady talks to Stephen Colbert & finally eats a strawberry
- Karlie Kloss Addresses Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show Critics
- Was Annihilation too brainy for the box office?
- Taylor Swift shares behind-the-scenes footage of "Delicate"
- (3) 100+ Books to Read Before They're Films
- Zayn Malik and Gigi Hadid calling it quits
- Celebrities React to Immigration on ICE Spokesperson Stepping Down and Trump Not Building That Wall
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald - Official Teaser Trailer
- You Will Never Take a Bath Like Oprah
- Yesterday's Roundup
Katy Perry is having quite a week https://t.co/fWypuZeGSl— The Cut (@TheCut) March 14, 2018
19 year old Benjamin Glaze introduces himself to the judges on American Idol and tells them he's a cashier at an electronic store which he loves because sometimes there are cute girls and they aren't going anywhere without saying hi to him. Luke Bryan asks him if he's kissed a girl and liked it. He says no, because he's never been in a relationship. Katy says "come here" and puts her cheek out. When he goes in to kiss her on the cheek she turns her head.
This moment has been used in many of ABC's televised promos and on their social media.
( Collapse )
Two months after voiding his deal with Warner Bros. Records on grounds that he was underage when he first signed, Lil Pump has now reportedly inked a deal with the label worth $8 million. The new deal includes his first album and a wide variety of rights https://t.co/ojzwGqTMac— XXL Magazine (@XXL) March 13, 2018
Lil Pump signed an eight million dollar deal with Warner Brothers two months after he voided his original two million dollar deal with Warner Brothers on the grounds that he was underage when he signed. The $8 million is reportedly only for one album.SOURCE
- Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peele will voice demon brothers trying to get out of hell in the animated feature for Netflix.
- Peele is co-writing and producing.
- It's stop-motion animation, designed by artist Pablo Lobato.
Just happy these two are working together again!
Following the news about Lil Pump's new record deal, Logic confirmed that he recently signed a new deal with Def Jam for $30 million.
No word on whether or not he's gotten around to paying the nonprofit he scammed by pretending to be a high school student.
Netflix's Sabrina the Teenage Witch reboot casts its Harvey Kinkle https://t.co/uQFfqHkXu1— Entertainment Weekly (@EW) March 14, 2018
Harvey is Sabrina's boyfriend, and they'll be star-crossed lovers as dark forces conspire to keep them apart.
He's also the son of a coal miner and the casting breakdown hilariously described him as "woke"
Ross is known for starring in the Disney Channel Original Series "Austin & Ally" as the titular Austin as well as the Teen Beach Movie series
Kylie Jenner took a break from her rough life as a mother/rich person, to pose with her sister Kendall in front of an expensive kar that most of us will never be able to afford and post about it on Instagram in a photo captioned: "day off".
( Collapse )
ONTD, what's your opinion? Does Kylie seem to spend too much time away from her baby already? I know you'll tell me anyway<3
Sorry mods, cut should be working now! Third time's the charm?
Viacom paused paused programming on their networks, which include MTV, VH1 and Nickelodeon, for 17 minutes at 10 AM in solidarity with today's school walkout.
They plan on providing coverage on their networks of the March for Our Lives rally on March 24th and the Vice Chairwoman of Viacom is donating $500,000 to the march.
Viacom is standing with all students as they participate in the #NationalSchoolWalkout against Gun Violence. From 10:00-10:17am, our networks will be going dark in solidarity to support the reach and impact of their activism.— Viacom (@Viacom) March 14, 2018
More via our blog: https://t.co/CtwrJUTkRd pic.twitter.com/lHmbT8umjv
A church destroyed. A congregation silenced. A relationship shattered. Yet even in life's darkest valleys, a small flame can light the way toward healing and hope. After a deadly fire rips through St. James Church, Hadleigh University leaders use the tragedy to push the congregation off campus, forcing the church to defend its rights and bringing together estranged brothers for a reunion that opens old wounds and forces them to address the issues that pulled them apart. In theaters nationwide March 30, 2018, GOD'S NOT DEAD: A LIGHT IN DARKNESS is a powerful reminder that in all circumstances, we are called to be a light for Jesus to a world in desperate need of hope.
God's Not Dead 3 comes out on March 30, PRAISE THE LORD.
sources: 1, 2
mods, i found a more recent trailer for this movie, please accept this post so that satan doesn't win!!
Kylie Jenner's fans are upset after she named her new blushes X Rated, Barely Legal and Virginity! https://t.co/XQlIdctDSn— Us Weekly (@usweekly) March 14, 2018
Make Up Mogul & Mother Kylie kaused kontroversy by birthing the names “virginity,” “barely legal” and “X-rated” for her new make up line. The kustomers of her make up line are teenagers. Her previous line was named after her new born daughter. WHo knows if her ex Tyga was the inspiration for her latest line of blushes.
Jiggly Caliente, a contestant from RuPaul's Drag Race season 4, dropped her new album on March 9th. At the same time, she put out the music video for "I Don't Give a Fuck" feat. Sharon Needles and has since been receiving some back lash from the northeast US drag community for ripping off Luci-Furr Matrix from VT's song and MV "IDGAF," circa 2016.( Collapse )
article on Jiggly
interview with Luci-Furr
I've read a few articles about the album, and to some it up, it seems like Jiggly wants to show her true self and leave RuPaul drag behind. Says that this music won't be drag music, but uhhh, decide for yourself. There is an article I can't link out there. I think there's some blatent stealing going on here, regardless of the similar title. Let me know if I screwed anything up or if you have anything to add; I don't post often.
LIZ (Y2K) performs an acoustic version of her single 'Could U Love Me' and debuts a newer unreleased song called 'Better' (snatch us with soft and clear vocals sis!). She also interviews with KIISFM as 'Next Up Artist of the Week' explaining her career obstacles from being signed to Mad Decent, then signed & dropped from a major label, to where she is now.
- Some songs are just not made to be acoustic, like dance songs that shine through their production (I completely agree with this)
- Collaboration with problematic r*pist enabler Kim Petras
- Music videos will be coming, but not specified for what songs.
Check out her Soundcloud in the following player!
Sources: 1 2 3
( Collapse )
( Collapse )
Episode at VH1.com
Results photos are screenshots from the episode
The editing is getting so transparent with who goes home in the episode. [Spoiler (click to open)]Erin all of a sudden acting a fool and having tons of confessionals about how this is her shot? Yeah, she's toast.
After having intense anxiety and neck pains, she decided to pull back from work a little and focused more on riding horses, which calms her down. She’s committed herself to Transcendental Meditation to stay calm and collected.
Says she wants her private (love) life to stay private. Doesn't confirm dating Blake Griffin, but says she has someone in her life being very nice to her.
She's not gay, doesn't have a bisexual or gay bone in her body. She says she's always open to new experiences, but if she were gay, she wouldn't be hiding it. She says she has a very male energy.
Says it became ~cool to hate on her family, even though people don't think they suck, it's the trendy thing to do.
She wants to have kids around age 28/29. Says it's amazing to watch Kylie have a baby, and she's relieved she can finally talk about it.
Talks about the latest election, says it's very unmotivating. She sometimes doesn't want to get out of bed, and horrible things are happening all around. Talks about her Pepsi commercial. Says she didn't realize the ad was controversial because she has so many close black friends and no one really explained it to her, but she should've realized it.
Considering it's Kendall, this was an interesting interview.
Both of the gay icons got into a bragging face off of their gay legacies. Hayes points out that Ellen has been on air for 15 years, he quickly one-ups his own observation and notes that his newly revived Will & Grace has been on for “much longer.” Ellen pointed out her sitcom was a gateway for Will & Grace and asks, asks, “How long was it the first time around, before y’all got canceled?”
Jeff Goldblum sits down with Buzzfeed to read several thirsty tweets about himself. Some of the tweets include:
- Wanting Jeff to murder them.
- Wanting Jeff to rearrange their guts.
- Wanting Jeff to sit on their face.
Jeff’s corniness makes this even funnier lol.
Stores will either be sold or closed. Liquidation papers will be filed today ahead of a bankrupcy court hearing on Thursday.
source | 2
Is this the last big toys only retailer in the states? Zany Brainy and KB Toys are gone. Those poor staff members. Where will we get TRU exclusive toys now?
"They know they are killing people and they continue doing the same thing over and over.”-- @Schwarzenegger— The YEARS Project (@YEARSofLIVING) March 14, 2018
The fossil fuel industry has been hiding the truth about their product for years. That's why Arnold is suing to hold them accountable. #YEARSproject pic.twitter.com/xPUhfhAIbK
( Collapse )
Source: Twitter 1 | Twitter 2
My high school today.— Lin-Manuel Miranda (@Lin_Manuel) March 14, 2018
Love you Hunter.
📸by Juliana Sohn pic.twitter.com/uu4eW9vva3
- Students ALL over the country today walked out of school for 17 minutes today in support of gun control and the Parkland 17. A month ago, there was a mass shooting at a high school in Parkland, FL. The survivors have become activists and are not fucking around.
- It's official! Conor Lamb, Democrat, won in a heavy red district and beat out his opponent Rick Saccone. Both NBC News and NYT have called the race for Lamb. The district was +20 for Trump in 2016. GOP is now spinning it and make it seem like Lamb ran as a conservative even though that is not true. GOP is starting to shit the bed because they're scared of what might happen in November.
- It is also rumored that Trump wants to fire Sessions and replace him with Scott Pruitt, per two Republicans in contact with the White House. Pruitt would not have to recuse himself from the investigation unlike Sessions. These conversations CAN be used against Trump by Mueller's team.
( Collapse )
sources: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Today the ill-advised reboot of TRL was reported to be cancelled and was said not to be returning in April. This unsurprising news came after five months of bad ratings and bad reviews.
But in a plot twist, the president of MTV explained that the show hasn't been cancelled and in fact they're going to expand it into three shows by adding morning and night versions of TRL:
"Imagine the Today Show, but through a music filter."
MTV President Says 'TRL' Isn't Canceled But Actually Expanding https://t.co/0wYfo683wQ— billboardbiz (@billboardbiz) March 14, 2018
Things took a turn for the interesting on Adam Rippon's interview with E! when one of the co-hosts offered to take him out on a date live on air. Adam looked like he was surprised at first before adding "woah...I love it, I'd love to just kick it". (happens @ 1:17)
Adam be like
ONTD what's the most awkward way you've been asked out?
( Collapse )
source: 1, 2, 3
lmao good riddance @ my town's WORST fc! ontd, how much do football stans suck in your country?
• Episode eight airs tonight in the United States on Pop.
• Noah Reid (Patrick) also stopped by The Morning Show to perform his Tina Turner cover of "Simply The Best" that was featured in episode six "Open Mic." Watch it behind the cut.
• Canadians who already watched last night on CBC, feel free to discuss tonight's episode here.
( Collapse )
Sources: 1 | 2
when will people realize that they too look like fucking idiots when they talk shit about celebrities that didn’t do anything wrong. especially if they’re in the spotlight too.. if they’re trying their best and they’re not hurting anyone then mind your own goddamn business?— Paris-Michael K. J. (@ParisJackson) March 14, 2018
( Collapse )
source 1 2 3 4 5
my compassionate complaining kween ♥ ontd did this compel you to be nicer to taylor swift?
Jeff Goldblum may have made his debut in the original Death WIsh, but his role of Seth Brundle in The Fly turned the actor into a real movie star. It also marked Goldblum as a quirky sex symbol, of sorts. He sat down with Yahoo! and talked some about the past role.
“I had my flowy locks at that point,” Goldblum recalls. “If anything is attractive, at least for me, it is somebody who is passionate and interested in something, and focused on something, and has some brainpower too, and that character is supposed to be kind of a smarty pants. So, you know, maybe that was attractive.”
He adds, “And of course, once I get mashed up with the fly DNA, I’m given to great power, volatile storms and a sexuality, a fevered unquenchable sexuality.”
Also talking a little about the Oscar win, he says, “Chris Walas won the Oscar for that, yes. And Stephan Dupuis, for five hours, put me in a dentist’s chair and applied that thing,” Goldblum remembered. “And then another hour after we were done… ya know, rub rub rub… took it off. Kinda squeezed on this suit… rubbery suit… so I look all boily… misshapen. And then prosthetics.”
“It’s not the most comfortable thing but it wasn’t bad. It was a fun thing to do.”
Ontd, do you find anything unconventionally sexy?
- Emily Osment (Young & Hungry), Matt Shively (The Real O'Neals), Jessie Ennis (Veep) and Tony nominee Denée Benton (UnReal, Great Comet) were all cast in a new CBS pilot called 25.
- The story centers around Osment and Shively's characters Kyle and Kate, with Kyle moving to Austin to start up a software company and convince his old bff Kate that they are perfect for each other. One small problem - she's engaged! But that's not going to stop him from attempting to win her over. Benton is playing Kate's roommate and bff Morgan, and Ennis is playing their friend Becca.
- ONTD has already discussed the pilot in this post and its similarities to the plot of Crazy Ex-Girlfriend.
While I'd prefer to see Denée doing more Broadway (she made me cry during "No One Else"), I am happy she's getting roles!
Things are getting serious between Taylor Swift and BF Joe Alwyn, an insider tells Us! https://t.co/KbWBvWuqBm— Us Weekly (@usweekly) 14 marca 2018
- wants to get engaged to him,
- doesn't feel like she needs to impress anyone anymore,
- she wants to keep her personal and private life separate,
- Joe feels privileged.
With the #MeToo movement making waves in various industries across the globe, more and more people are giving their takes on it. In a recent interview, Amber Rose voices her frustrations at the movement for what she believes is an exclusion of certain groups:
"So with the #MeToo movement, it's kinda very frustrating to me, all of a sudden, because feminism becomes such a mainstream thing now white rich actresses start coming out and saying, 'Me too, me too."
She continued, "But what happened to all of us? What happened to the strippers, and the LGBTQ community? And the black girls in college? Like, you know, no one wanted to talk about those people. And now, all of a sudden going past that, even, like black women don't even make half as much as white women in movies. I feel like it's really gonna take, unfortunately a white actress to come out and say, 'Hey, black women need to make as much as we do in movies' for it to make a change."
The Top 4 are ready to put on the most sickening performance in #DragRace herstory as they come for the crown, but it won't be that easy...— RuPaul's Drag Race (@RuPaulsDragRace) March 12, 2018
Don't miss the #AllStars3 FINALE THURS at 8/7c on @VH1! 🌟🌟🌟 pic.twitter.com/32aapdDlHw
( Collapse )
All Stars 3 finale airs TONIGHT at 8/7c on @VH1
What do you think the eliminated queens are coming back for, ONTD?
The song starts at 4:55
( Collapse )
Please put unaired spoiled discussion under an LJ Spoiler cut!
• Nick Robinson, 22, who plays Simon Spier in the film is from Seattle and has 7 siblings.
• Is in fact, straight.
• Credits Ellen for opening the door and believes this film wouldn't have been made if it wasn't for her paving the way.
• His brother came out coincidentally during the filming of the movie.
• The actor explains, “He came out right around the same time we started filming. I think he had been dealing with this for a long time. The timing was sort of coincidental.”
• Love, Simon opens in theaters Friday, March 16th in the United States.
A HOUSE DIVIDED — After Hiram announces he's fucking building a PRIVATE FOR-PROFIT PRISON for Riverdale, Jughead resorts to drastic measures (a large protest??) to oppose him.
Andy Cohen (guest star Andy Cohen) comes to town to give his old friend Hermione some help after she announces her run for mayor.
Meanwhile, Veronica goes against her parent’s wishes to keep a low profile when she decides to run for student council president, but ends up getting shit from her peers due to her parents' actions.
Elsewhere, Molly Ringwald comes back just as tensions between Fred and Archie reach a breaking point because Fred thinks privatized prisons are shitty and that Hiram is a fuck whereas Archie is still on board with the Lodges and made a blood oath with Hiram
Finally, following a series of mysterious events, Cheryl begins to fear that someone (hint: it's probably Penelope and [spoiler] to get her money) is after her.
Directed by Sherwin Shilati and written by James DeWille