To honor it's famous dressing the company created two bottles for the (unofficial) National Ranch Day on March 10.
Since the bottles were also created in part for the upcoming Royal wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, one bottle will go overseas, possibly as a wedding give to the couple. Or not, depending on which article you read.
Ranch dressing enthusiasts can win by retweeting Hidden Valley's tweet about it between March 10 & May 19. The winner will be announched a few weeks later.
Please note that the winner will have to pay taxes because prize winnings are considered taxable income.
Sources: The Delish tweet Money Delish
It sounds a bit better than "Dancing," but it gives me Coldplay's "A Sky Full of Stars" vibes...probably because Avicii had this country-pop/EDM sound a while ago. Rumor has it that she is making a remix with Gente de Zona, since she was filming a video with them in Cuba!
In a new cover story for The Hollywood Reporter, the creator of Silicon Valley and others discuss T.J. Miller's departure from the show. Miller would show up late and fall asleep between takes. Mike Judge, creator of the show, gave Miller the option to return for only three episodes in the series' fifth season as a sendoff for the character, but Miller declined.
( Collapse )
More at the source.
* He was discovered by his wife, who then called the police.
* Jo was accused of abusing his position as a profssor at Cheongju University where he raped and harassed multiple students of both genders.
* Jo intitally denied claims but later had to step down from drama "Children of a Lessor God" as claims against him mounted (I think there's an upwards of twenty people who have spoken out)
At some Texas Film Festival this weekend, human Ken doll Armie Hammer (who was awarded something by Oscar-nominated beanpole Timothee Chalamet - no I'm too lazy to find pics right now) said that 'Call Me by Your Name' director Luca Guadagnino detailed the layout of the proposed sequel during the Oscars last week, and he said he's ready to return to the Oliver role, no matter how big or small it is (and going by the comment, Timbo is as well). Guadagnino is supposedly working on the script with the book's author Andre Aciman.
Hammer: “Dude, he broke down the whole script for us. I mean, it’s not a finished script, but he’s got all the ideas for it. Luca’s all gung-ho about it, and by the way, if Luca’s doing it, I think we’re all gung-ho about it.”
“You know, the experience of making the first one was so pure and beautiful that it wouldn’t matter how big my role was. If the same people are involved, I’d do it all over again.”
( Collapse )
- On Tuesday, the Clippers began a partnership with the dating app Bumble, wearing patches with the company's logo on their jerseys.
- On Thursday, they posted and later deleted a Bumble-themed tweet in recognition of International Women's Day, a holiday with socialist origins. Maya Angelou is a classic choice for ham-handed feminism, but quoting a teenage Holocaust victim to show how much you and a dating app respect women takes it to a new level. And who loves women and socialism more than Ayn Rand!
- Corporate feminism is a disease. See you next March 8th!
SOURCES 1 & 2
So excited to confirm the most thrilling news. Yes! It’s true! So incredibly lucky to welcome the sensationally talented Kristen Wiig to our Wonder Woman family. Can't wait to finally work with one of my favorites. And SO excited by what we have planned. #Cheetah!!! @GalGadot pic.twitter.com/Gn0jICiIAH— Patty Jenkins (@PattyJenks) March 9, 2018
- Kristen Wiig will play Cheetah, the main villain in Wonder Woman 2
- Patty Jenkins returns to direct (and also write), Gal Gadot returns as Wonder Woman
- Details about the sequel are being kept hush hush but it's rumoured to take place in the 1980s during the Cold War
- The movie hits theatres November 19, 2019
For Thursday, Smarch 8, 2018:
- John Boyega reveals who he wants Finn to end up with
- McDonald's celebrates #InternationalWomensDay; now serves Quarter Pounders with Fresh Beef
- Jessica Capshaw and Sarah Drew fired from Grey's Anatomy
- Jessica Chastain Donates Money to Woman Who Criticized Her Feminism & Pro-Choice Views
- Yesterday's Roundup
The Grapevine, a channel dedicated to discussing culture and news, has been trending for a recent video with conversation we've been having for a while: is Bruno Mars a cultural appropriator or appreciator?
Is it because he is influenced by black culture or is it because he's reaping the benefits black artists typically don't get the chance for?
Most people were down for his hits like 'Just the Way You Are' and 'Uptown Funk' but his Grammy sweep really made people recognize how the game is played.
As much wank as we had about this, it's interesting since we get all views from black people on this.
( Collapse )
Armie Hammer and Paul Thomas Anderson were both honored at last night's Texas Film Awards, held by the Austin Film Society in Austin, TX. The awards are an unofficial kickoff for the annual SXSW festival, which begins today.
.@armiehammer to @RealChalamet while accepting the #TexasFilmAwards' One to Acclaim honor: "I've handed you about 20 of these over the last couple months" https://t.co/D7v4GpFvvV pic.twitter.com/vJWbskCBJj— Variety (@Variety) March 9, 2018
( Collapse )
Source 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
It's nice to see PTA get an award after going home empty-handed all season. For the hungry boy!
Bridget Regan Welcomes Son Bernard Moon https://t.co/cWFjmn7TvW— People Babies (@PEOPLEbabies) March 9, 2018
Bridget and husband Eamon O'Sullivan welcomed their second child, son Bernard Moon, on February 28th. They're calling him Barney and he is named in honor of Eamon's dad while Moon is Bridget's dad's nickname. Barney joins older sister Frankie, 7.
– "Adults React" did something it's never done before by having a few ass adults actually watch the entirety of Love, Simon. (they learned it from Riverdale)
– After watching the trailer the adults were surprised by being invited to a special full screening of the movie. One woman reacted to the trailer and the news with this: "Coming out and having allies and like being represented in the media is so important because like, I struggled with my identity for a really long time." A lot of spoilers are edited out, but their reactions are still there.
– Another woman's reaction: "I came out in 1990 when I was twenty years old, and... there were no laws that protected gay people. And I can't believe that in only 27 years that a major movie production company like Fox has made a film so impactful."
– How one guy described it: "Coming of age that for once felt like a regular movie instead of a gay movie."
– Many expressed how they related to the film: "I wish this was out back when I was going through the struggles, 'cause it made it so simple."
( Collapse )
ONTD, do you think homophobia is over?
- Kelly cried from the start cause of the song choice
- Kelly didn't turn so Adam and Blake turned for Kelly cause she was having a hard time listening (aw)
Claire's is filing for bankruptcy after succumbing to $2 billion in debt. The store known for it's piercing's and easy to steal merchandise will forfeit management to it's lendors. Hot Topic and Spencers Beware.
rip Anchor Blue
A young Andrew Cunanan struggles with his oppressive father as a young Gianni Versace becomes a designer.
Drew Barrymore's Sheila Hammond character hasn't quelled her thirst for human flesh in Season Two of Netflix's horror-comedy series Santa Clarita Diet. In fact, she and her husband Joel (Timothy Olyphant) are working on designing a kill room and he's helping her clean their bloodied-up kitchen in the new trailer.
Season 2 begins March 23 on Netflix.
Colin Firth's wife Livia Giuggioli admits to having an affair with the couple's alleged stalker https://t.co/ovjrfzAPVD— Entertainment Weekly (@EW) March 9, 2018
Colin Firth and his wife revealed she had an affair with a man she has now accused of stalking her.
Police in Italy are investigating a journalist accused of stalking the wife of Colin Firth. He denies and says that "she was lying to hide their relationship|
Their relationship occurred between 2015 and 2016.
He says that “She wanted to leave Colin for me,” and that the marriage had “been over for years.”
“My ‘stalking’ consisted of two messages via WhatsApp after she ended our relationship in June 2016, and an email. I wrote an email to Colin about my relationship with Livia, which I now regret sending, and she filed a complaint against me for stalking out of fear that I could go public with what she had revealed to me about her marriage and work.”
- She's openly gay and half-Japanese and has embraced her outsider status
- "I think it’s just important for people to lead by example...I think [queer artists are] what’s giving people encouragement to really be more comfortable with themselves," says Kiyoko. "That’s how life is. If you see two girls falling in love and normalizing that, then [people] can go, 'I can fall in love, too. I can be that person. I can look like that. I can get a girl that looks like that.' If they see that, then they can believe it. It’s just how we are."
- Always knew she was gay but was "really intimidated by the stigma and stereotype of the label" until being in a relationship gave her the confidence to come out
- Her breakthrough came when writing 'Girls Like Girls' and switching to female pronouns. "That was the moment where I was like, 'Holy shit, I don’t have a choice. This is something that I have to do because no one else is doing it,'" she says. "It forced me to step into my own as an artist. And this is something I’ve always wanted to do -- be loud and sing about sexy girls."
- The album has production from Jono Dorr and Cecil Bernardy (The Neighbourhood) and features Kehlani on the song, 'What I Need'
- Expectations is out March 30 and is available for pre-order[Photoshoot]
Lesbian Jesus tyfyt. #20gayteen
The Revenant and American Made co-star Domhnall Gleeson said in an interview that LEONARDO DICAPRIO and Tom Cruise are “f***ing maniacs”
( Collapse )
Are you lazy, ONTD?
Formerly the Baileys Prize for Women's Fiction, it awards a female author of any nationality for the best original full-length novel written in English, and published in the UK in the preceding year. This year the 16 longlisted are eight British authors, four Americans, two Indians, one Australian and one Pakistani/British writer.
The Prize will awarded on 6th June.
( Collapse )
have you read or are you planning on reading any of these books, ONTD? what are you reading?
MODS, this is not a list. these books are nominated for this award
"It’s certainly not a requirement to be smart in my business. ... Mediocrity is rewarded time and time again. A lot of the time you’re hired because you don’t ask questions. It takes more time to ask questions, it takes more time to fight for something with integrity."
"It’s very complicated, in my business especially, because it’s all about your sexual currency. Whether you actually deliver to anyone in charge to get a job that way — people hire women they want to be with and men they want to be. And anyone that falls in between is a character actor."
"I think that we can’t condemn someone, we can’t slut-shame somebody for embracing their seductiveness. But, at the same time, you want to have enough power and economic stability to able to say no, to not be in a Harvey Weinstein situation where your work is held hostage and you're forced to do things you don’t want to do."
“There was no knowledge on my part about [Bill Cosby’s] specific actions, but… there was just energy. And that type of sinister, shadow energy cannot be concealed. If I had anything more to reveal, then it would have happened a long time ago. That’s my nature. The truth will set you free.”
About the criminal case against Cosby :
“I don’t need to say ‘I told you so.’ I just leave all that to karma and justice and what will be.”
Mel B asked a judge to block Belafonte’s visitation rights with Angel Murphy Brown.
She alleges that Belafonte traumatized her children by forcing them to watch gruesome videos of actual beheadings.
Belafonte claims that Mel’s drinking and drug use has spiralled out of control.
He’s sent text messages to her therapist begging him to stop medicating her.
A hearing has been set for later this month.
-Hilary Duff and her boyfriend Matthew Koma have adopted an older dog named Lucy
-Lucy's age is unknown, but the source points out she's looking a little "grey around the face"
-Senior dogs are often overlooked but still lovable and often better trained
ONTD, are you excited for some Hilary Duff dog-walking posts?
Ed Westwick has been accused of raping a woman and keeping her captive for 48 hours at his home.
Haley Camille Freedman, stylist, is the fourth woman to accuse Westwick of sexual assault.
Westwick is not being sued but he has been named in a lawsuit.
Freedman is suing her former business partners who cut her off after she wanted to go public with her allegations against Westwick.
Of all the hairstyles on Game of Thrones, braids reign supreme. To test her knowledge, we asked Turner to look at a series of hairstyles and guess whether they were from Westeros or the runway.
The next Olympic games are the Summer games in Tokyo starting on July 24, 2020 which is 868 days away. If you can’t wait that long for your Olympic fix (& don’t have the Olympic Channel) here are some movies that in some way, shape or form have something to do with an Olympic games.
In 1894 Pierre de Coubertin founded the International Olympic Committee (IOC), which eventually lead, in 1896, to the first modern Games in Athens. The Games of 1900 included women, who were allowed to officially compete for the first time, in only four events. The IOC didn’t start handing out gold, silver & bronze medals until 1904.
Berlin was supposed to have the 1916 Games, but they were cancelled because of World War 1. The 1940 Games were originally awarded to Tokyo, then Helsinki, but were canceled because of WW2. The ‘44 Games were supposed to be in London, but were also canceled because of the war.
The United States, at the insistence of President Carter, with 66 countries total boycotted the 1980 games in Moscow because of the USSR’s invasion of Afghanistan. The Soviets (along with 14 Eastern Bloc countries & Cuba) returned the favor by boycotting the ‘84 games in Los Angeles.
( Collapse )
To cash in on the success of the Summer Olympics, a Winter version was conceived with the first being in 1924 in Chamonix, France.
The 1940 Games were to be in Sapporo Japan, but were canceled because of World War 2. The ‘44 Games were scheduled to take place in Italy, in Cortina d’Ampezzo, but were also canceled because of the war.
Until 1992 the Winter and Summer Games were held in the same year, but in in ‘86 the IOC decided to place the Summer and Winter Games on separate four-year cycles alternating even-numbered years, the next Winter Olympics after 1992 was in 1994.
( Collapse )
( Collapse )
Sources: Me Youtube- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Wikipedia- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
"Old Scars, Future Hearts" - Meredith tries to learn more about Marie Cerone’s history with her mother. Meanwhile, Jo is applying for fellowships around the country and it throws Alex for a loop; and Tom Koracick helps April acknowledge her crisis of faith, on “Grey’s Anatomy,” Thursday, March 15th on ABC.
Back in December, Carly Rae Jepsen teased that new music will be coming out soon. Fast forward to 3 months later, we're still waiting, but at least she's been treating her fans to some amazing looks for her new era! The 3-year anniversary of her hit single, I Really Like You, was last week so might we be getting a new single soon?
She's revealed on multiple occasions that her forthcoming album will have a 70's, disco sound, citing inspirations from Donna Summers, Abba, and the Bee Gees.
In the meantime, check out some more amazing looks under the cut!
( Collapse )
Source: link link link link link link link
Which music decade is your favorite, ONTD?