This episode centers around the fact that Trump's remarks have repeatedly (and will continue to) cause international uproars. According to the Idiot of the United States, Korea used to be a part of China, Germany owes NATO vast sums of money, among so much other bullshit.
• Starts with undigested Cheeto calling Africa (along with Haiti and El Salvador) a "shithole" then John Oliver shows the reactions from the rest of the world. Spoiler alert: they aren't impressed (duh)
• 2:30 "What is Donald Trumps foreign policy?" and answers it by showing clips of this fucking simple maroon simply stating "America first!"
• "The world's approval rating of US leadership has dropped to 30%", down from 48% just two years ago.
• Talks about how America is a laughing stock and apparently the rotten orange is going to put an end to that. Despite the fact that (at 4:00), "since [Bully Bullshit] became president, if anything, the world is laughing harder than ever before." Oliver, of course, provides a good handful of reciepts to back that statement up.
• 6:45 Cheesy Dicktip's embassies in Belgium, Belize, South Korea, to South Africa, Turkey, Jordan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia - all have no embassador.
• John Oliver ends with: "Trump is the worst of us, yes, but he's not all of us."
• The episode is pretty good, especially if your sense of humour is still somehow dragging itself along through this
"The only one that matters is me. I'm the only one that matters."
— America's current President
The UK's Brexit chief, David Davis, scoffed at Brexit critics' "fear that Brexit could lead to an Anglo-Saxon race to the bottom. With Britain plunged into a Mad Max-style world borrowed from dystopian fiction," crushing Boris Johnson's dreams of ruling the country with his legion of paint-huffing public school boys. But there are plenty of other dystopia options!
( Collapse )
Full list at the SOURCE
Videos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
which fictional hellscape do you foresee for your country?
For Monday, February 19, 2018
- Viewers slam Fergie's National Anthem performance at NBA AllStar game as "worst rendition ever"
- The Bachelor: Watch a guy ask permission to marry 4 different girls
- black panther aiming to top justice league's entire run at the domestic box office in only 4 days
- Black Panther's 3-day rises to astounding $201.8M in final figures, $235M for 4-day weekend
- Who's Dying on Riverdale?
- Fifty Shade singles rank
- Memorable Celebs Who Screwed up the U.S. National Anthem
Free For Alls
Actor Aaron Paul and his wife Pretty Bird (Lauren) welcomed their first child almost two weeks ago on February 8. Although it has not been officially announced, the baby girl's name has been revealed to be...
[Meadow Lark? Willow Robin?]Story Annabelle Paul
SMDH ya'll!! I had high hopes for them
Thank you to our ambassador, Henry Cavill, for supporting Durrell's new strategy & our #GoWildForDurrell day! 🐾 Will you join Henry in going wild for Durrell this Friday? Find out more:https://t.co/XollTVeprs pic.twitter.com/UnsJ0lQTmz— Durrell Wildlife (@DurrellWildlife) February 20, 2018
Ready for a Cavill t
( Collapse )
( Collapse )
( Collapse )
Sources: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Nicki Minaj's Brother, Jelani Maraj, Is Trying to Get His Child Rape Conviction Tossed https://t.co/v1vJvqDDfs— B. Scott (@lovebscott) February 20, 2018
- Page Six was present at Jelani Maraj's sentencing hearing this morning.
- Jelani was to be sentenced for his Child Rape conviction but his lawyer threw out a last ditch motion to have the conviction thrown out.
- The lawyer and Jelani still claim it was all an extortion plot set up by the child's mother.
- The judge called lunch and has yet to return to rule on the motion.
Put this trash in prison forever!
Kesha stopped by Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum to give a special, stripped down performance of songs from her Grammy-nominated record Rainbow. The acoustic treatment was also given to some of her past electro-pop hits like Blow and Your Love is My Drug.
( Collapse )
Talent always wins!
Source 1: https://www.instagram.com/iiswhoiis/?utm_source=ig_embed&action=profilevisit
Source 2: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOqlN4cobGcEKqzdmxq0n4g/videos?shelf_id=0&view=0&sort=dd
Sterling K. Brown to make SNL hosting debut, Bill Hader to return https://t.co/MOPNnO5JB5— Entertainment Weekly (@EW) February 20, 2018
SNL will be back on March 3rd, with Charles Barkley and Migos.
Sterling K. Brown will host for the first time on March 10th.
Bill Hader will return to host SNL on March 17th.
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. pic.twitter.com/Kv5IchHx8p— Saturday Night Live - SNL (@nbcsnl) February 20, 2018
Gus Kenworthy revealed a gruesome bruise on his butt after competing in the Winter Olympics, referencing ONTD sweetheart timothee chalamet's movie Call Me By Your Name.
Today's the day! The Academy opened up its voting period for the 90th annual Oscars on Tuesday, February 20, and will run for another week. So, without further ado, yet another anonymous Oscar voter from the publicity branch.
-- Phantom Thread was their favorite and will be voting that way, but they figure 'The Shape of Water' will win BP anyway. Hated boring as hell Darkest Hour, and is befuddled by the preferential voting (says just pick one winner and call it a day, not a list).
-- As they love Phantom Thread, they're going with PTA, though it seems Call Me by Your Name was a close second fave of theirs. They figure either del Toro or Nolan will win anyway.
-- Screenplays: thought 'Molly's Game' nod was bullshit for adapted, will be voting for CMBYN. For original they're baffled Phantom Thread didn't get a nod and will therefore go for The Big Sick (they're not a fan of Get Out, btw)
-- Actor: voting for Timothee Chalamet in CMBYN, which they loved. Doesn't think Daniel Day-Lewis needs yet another Oscar, and while they loved Daniel Kaluuya, they disliked Get Out. As for Gary Oldman, they said the acting was lost in the makeup so it's hard to judge.
-- Actress: Not voting for Meryl or Frances since they're already Oscar winners. Will either vote for Margot Robbie and Sally Hawkins.
-- Supporting: Voting straight for Richard Jenkins as actor; split between Lesley Manville and Allison Janney for supporting actress (said all five actresses were great, but really was drawn more to the former two mentioned).
More tech award votes at the source, including their continued love of all things Phantom Thread and Call Me by Your Name (expecting they will be 1 and 2 in their preferential voting).
Freeform Orders Comedy Pilot ‘Girls Code,’ Paul Feig to Direct https://t.co/cnwfR4HPXg— Variety (@Variety) February 20, 2018
Freeform has ordered a new comedy, called ‘Girl Code’. Paul Feig has signed on to direct the pilot.
( Collapse )
‘Girl Code’ was written and created by Kim Rosenstock. Kim was a writer and executive producer on ‘New Girl’. She is also a writer and executive producer on an untitled NBC project with Amy Poehler.
I never thought she’d say yes, but asked anyway. She was kind + giving. A goddess. We began a journey together that I’ll never forget. Proud to announce that Sade has created an original song for WRINKLE IN TIME. It’s entitled “Flower of the Universe.” And it’s a dream come true. pic.twitter.com/FdXrZ1MFMO— Ava DuVernay (@ava) February 20, 2018
-Song is titled "Flower of the Universe"
-Soundtrack will be released along with the movie on March 9th
Actresses across the pond aren't slowing down: Emma Watson, Keira Knightley, and Emma Thompson have all made donations to a U.K.-based anti-sexual harassment fund. https://t.co/pCUxPEmjVi— E! News (@enews) 20 februari 2018
Emma Watson donated £ 1 million (nearly 1.4 million $) to the UK based Justice and Equality fund. The fund is inspired by the #Metoo and Time's Up movements, and aims to accomplish personal, social, legal and policy changes that will ensure everyone can feel safe at work, at play and at home.
Other celebrities have also made donations:
£ 10.000 Keira Knightley
£ 10.000 Tom Hiddleston
£ 1.000 Gugu Mbatha-Raw
£ 500 Emma Thompson
£ 1 Million.
• Contrary to previous reports and Fergie herself, the Black Eyed Peas are moving forward without her.
• Will.I.Am confirms Fergie will not be on their seventh album.
• Will.I.Can't on the band's future: “We are now a trio. I don’t know why Fergie isn’t on the project. You will have to ask Fergie that.”
• He adds: “You know we are actually capable of doing it without Fergie.”
• He also mentions a WhatsApp Group Chat Fergie is not apart of: “We have a chat group called Black Eyed Peas family. It has nothing to do with making music or money. It’s about friendship. It’s the three of us and Nicole. It’s about family. Nicole is Black Eyed Peas. She is family.”
how fucken dare you, William! this ain't Stacy's week.
Support a jazz singing indie sensation and single mother!
Buy or Stream "Double Dutchess" | Support TALENT!
iTunes | Spotify | | 🎯 Target Edition
• Tuca & Bertie will be from the team behind Bojack Horseman; In addition, Haddish will serve as an executive producer.
• Haddish will voice Tuca, "a 30-year-old carefree toucan who lives in the same apartment building as her friend Bertie, a neurotic songbird."
• Netflix has already ordered 10 episodes straight-to-series.
• The role of Bertie has not yet been cast.
Micky Dolenz and Michael Nesmith announce a joint tour. The four piece 60s faux band have toured in various combinations since the TV show was launched in 1966, but this is the first time Michael and Micky have toured together as a duo.
The band last performed together as a trio in 2012, following the death of Davy Jones, who passed away suddenly on February 29th that same year. It is particularly significant as Michael rarely makes appearances with The Monkees, and has opted out of almost all reunion efforts over the years.
Recent reunions have included the surprise album "Good Times!" which was released in 2016. While Michael didn't feature on the tour supporting the album, he did contribute to the making of it. Their song "As We Go Along", which was written by Carole King, recently featured in the Oscar nominated film Lady Bird.
Peter Tork has opted out of joining this tour in order to concentrate on his upcoming Lead Belly tribute album, Relax Your Mind.
While Micky sang lead on most of the Monkees songs, Michael wrote a great number of them too. The duo promises to roll out deep cuts and rarities, including some songs that have never before been performed live.
The tour, which is being billed as "The Monkees Present: The Mike and Micky Show", kicks off in Chandler, Arizona on June 1st.
( Collapse )
The relaunch, named "A Fresh Start," will see new creative teams for each book. The only titles to be announced so far is Avengers #1 from Jason Aaron and Ed McGuinness, and Venom #1 from Donny Cates and Ryan Stegam. It was also confirmed that Avengers will be the only team title, ending almost 10 years of multiple team books under the "Avengers" name.
Editor in Cheif CB Cebulski, who you remember pretended was a Japanese man to get his writing career started, says he's never seen more enthuaism and excitement in the Marvel offices (It's probably because Bendis and Axel Alonso are gone).
More titles and their creative teams will be coming in the next few days.
how long will this one last before a new relaunch is announced, ontd??
Russell Tovey announces 'completely unexpected' engagement to his boyfriend Steve Brockman https://t.co/I8dj41cXTH— PinkNews (@PinkNews) February 19, 2018
ONTD problematic fave Russel Tovey announced the surprise news of his engagement today. It was also a surprise to him as he had no idea that his boyfriend (fitness coach Steve Brockman) would propose. The couple are now planning a big celebration party in London.
And for all your insta stalkers out there....
( Collapse )
Source 1: https://twitter.com/PinkNews/status/965710967714844672
Source 2: https://www.instagram.com/steve_the_brockman/?hl=en
It's fine Im okay
- selena and justin flew together to jamaica from texas
- guests/family members took pictures of selena on the way to the wedding
- justin smiled when the paparazzi asked if he was going to propose to selena, fans are freaking out
ontd, have you ever wanted to marry someone you shouldn't have?
George and Amal, I couldn’t agree with you more. I am joining forces with you and will match your $500,000 donation to ‘March For Our Lives.’ These inspiring young people remind me of the Freedom Riders of the 60s who also said we’ve had ENOUGH and our voices will be heard.— Oprah Winfrey (@Oprah) February 20, 2018
- George and Amal Clooney announced today that they are donating $500,000 to March for Our Lives. This protest was organized by survivors of the shooting at Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, FL. Insecure Oprah Winfrey just announced that she is matching their donation to the cause as well.
UPDATE: Steven Spielberg and Kate Capshaw have donated $500,000. Jeffrey Katzenberg and his wife donated the same amount as well.
Kingdom Hearts has a reputation for being inacessible; for years after Kingdom Hearts II in 2005, the games were spread out on three different handheld consoles, making it very difficult to follow. Luckily, that's now been fixed with the remaster collections. This is the best time to become a fan.
All the games are now in one place: Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 and Kingdom Hearts 2.8 for the PS4.
This is it... this is the entire series and everything you need.
"Where do I start? What order should I play them in? Which games are important, and which ones can I skip?"
Do you want travel across various Disney worlds? Hear Donald Duck say the name "Sephiroth" out loud? See Cindrella's evil stepmother and stepsisters burn to death from dark forces? Watch Pete from Steamboat Willie use the ghost of Scar from Lion King to haunt Simba and his crushing insecurities about his abillity to be king? (Oop, we're getting into Black Panther territory, also a Disney property now. Don't you love capitalism?)
Kingdom Hearts is that lucky bastard: the sprawling fan fiction saga filled with likeable OCs that get to live out your self-insert fantasies, except with a budget and gameplay produced on the Unreal Engine. And somehow, despite everything, it's still compelling and makes you feel emotions. We're all Square Enix's hostages in the end.
So, shall we?
Are you a new player or veteran looking to refresh your memory of where the series began?
( Collapse )
ONTD, what's your favorite entry? Characters, worlds, scenes, etc.? What are some of your earliest and best memories of the series? And through your answer, how would you entice people to get into the series?
And newcomers, here's your chance to get started! Feel free to ask any questions if you're confused or need help.
Sources: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57
Miranda Otto has been cast as Zelda, described as someone who believes there's no greater honor than serving the Dark Lord. She's protective of Sabrina and is the Cain to Hilda's Abel.
2018 American Rescue Dog Show
The 2018 American Rescue Dog Show invites you to help save lives through adoption of shelter pets. This competition includes mixed breed and pure breed rescue dogs competing in a variety of cute categories, all with the goal of ending pet homelessness.
Hosted by Rebecca Romijn and Rich Eisen.
( Collapse )
If you plan on getting a pet, consider saving a life via adoption! Head to the source to check out some adoptable dogs.
Share your rescue pets in the comments below.
Tweets: 1 2 3
Pictures: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Rehosted by: Gifyu
returns March 25 at 10 pm on HBO
Canadian Ice Dancing Champs Fend Off Questions About Their Real-Life Relationship on Today https://t.co/lPcigPWn2C— People (@people) February 20, 2018
“Your chemistry’s undeniable. Twitter’s exploding. They want you guys to be a couple We kind of do, too.”
“Well, that’s such a compliment that you feel that when you watch us skate. We love performing together. We love storytelling, especially with Satine and Christian in the Moulin Rouge! program. That was really close to our hearts. We knew we wanted to skate to that music.”
“Guess mission accomplished. That was the story we were telling, so I’m happy that you fell in love with that.”
This summer, Our Lady Peace and Matthew Good will be going on tour across Canada. If you grew up in the 90s in Canada, surely you heard (and loved) their music. Some highlights from their interview:
-Raine Maida says both parties are still making music, and he wants people to feel his music is still as relevant as it was in the 90s
-Matthew Good has been across Canada about 65 times and does not long for that touring schedule; however, he once had a breakdown in Quebec while on tour, and ended up writing half of Everything is Automatic on a napkin
-Maida says they are both old school in that they focused on their craft first, and didn't rely on social media followers to become artists (but also social media didn't exist back then)
ONTD, what were your 90s Canadian rock faves?
- The Shadow Within is directed by Tiago Mesquita
- Also stars Charlotte Beckett and Gianni Capaldi
- Official Synopsis: In a world where supernatural creatures roam amongst us, Kristy Wolfe (Beckett), a tough private investigator, tries desperately to keep her secret hidden. She has descended from a long line of werewolves. When her uncle is brutally murdered, Wolfe must use her natural instinct and risk her secret to unravel the mystery before she becomes the next victim.
- Doesn't seem like Lindsay will be a werewolf... disappointed!
( Collapse )
SOURCE 1 2
Do you believe in werewolves, ONTD? Is this gonna be Lohan's comeback?
Rachel and Jojo come to the cabin and watch people they used to make out with make out with other people.
- Billboard makes a case that Rihanna should drop a rap album.
- Rihanna's newest features have been memorable rap guest appearances -- N.E.R.D.'s "Lemon" serving as her most recent endeavor, and Loyalty.
- According to Billboard: Riri possesses the ability to ebb and flow between rapping and singing. Her bars always come at her most braggadocios moments, sometimes carrying the flagrant fire of Lil' Kim or Future.
- Today, Rolling Stone ranked Rihanna's best 30 songs.
Do you agree with the low placement of Rude Boy?
Im not trying to be mean but...... Curling is boring— Kirstie Alley (@kirstiealley) February 20, 2018
Then the USA curling team had some choice words for her.
( Collapse )
• Sivan revealed that he and Jepsen worked together during the recording process of creating his new album.
• It is still uncertain if any of those songs made the final cut to the follow up to 2015's 'Blue Neighbourhood.'
• Says that his new album will have a guest collaboration “which girls and gays are going to die for.” Said this was not Queen Carly Rae Jepsen. hdu.
• Sivan on writing with the Queen: “For this album, we wrote and it just never, like...sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. We wrote a really cute song...you end up writing 50 songs for an album when you wanna pick 10 so sometimes they just don't make it.”
sis you better keep "The Other Side" if it's going to be 10 tracks
because i am not here for that cut. and over a CRJ written song? girl, bye.
On this episode of "Secret Talent Theatre," Zendaya shows off her secret talent of ice cream with her teeth. Blessed without teeth sensitivity, Zendaya chomps into her scoop of ice cream tooth-first.
what's your favorite ice cream flavor?? 🍨// Do you bite into ice cream??🍦
Olivia Munn attended the Council of Fashion Designers of America luncheon on Tuesday. She spent time with Lea Michelle & Shay Mitchell.
Gossip sites noticed a change in her appearance.
Edit: It appears that she just over lined her lips. She details it on her Instastory, for those who follow her on Instagram. Pic on p6.
( Collapse )
Somewhere between the awful Suicide Squad and the really good Wonder Woman there's a movie that is determined to be right in the middle - It's Justice League!
( Collapse )
Can't believe they are on season 5!
In an interview with Buzzfeed Portman addresses the Roman Polanski petition she signed in 2009.
In 2009 Polanski was arrested in Switzerland at the request of US authorities, and over 100 people in the film industry signed a petition calling for his release. (Switzerland rejected the extradition later.)
i mean... of course. lol. Follow-up to today's post.
- Russell Tovey announced today that he's getting married to his footballer boyfriend, Steve Brockman.
- Before Steve got to dive into football he used to do films for gay porn studio Randy Blue.
- He went under the name Ryan Stack and did one solo scene and 3 fucking scenes.
- His dick is disappointing.
- Surprisingly, he's a top... so is super-masc Russell a bottom or vers?
ONTD, do you think they'll last?