- Vogue interviewed Donatella Versace for their 73 Questions series of videos, where they have questioned celebs on anything and everything.
- Her current favorite film is The Shape of Water. She wants to have coffee with Michelle Obama, and dinner with Barack Obama The most overused word in fashion is "amazing", and apparantly everyone is pronouncing Versace's name wrong (Elizabeth Berkley is nearby with a note pad and pen) not Versach-ee; Versach-eh—
- She is asked about her late brother Gianni. She says he would say her work as leading the Versace brand is "not good enough" and the best advice he gave her was "Be true to yourself." She misses his laugh the most.
- Her reaction upon hearing Lady Gaga's "Donatella": "Wow! Finally!" She also knows all the words to Bruno Mars's "Versace On The Floor."
- She isn't pleased with American Crime Story, however she `personally gave Penelope Cruz permission to portray her.
Penelope fucking nailed it with the voice on ACS, holy shit.