Josh Farro (ex-Paramore member and the lesser Farro brother) welcomed a daughter with his wife, Jenna Rice Farro a couple of days ago. This is their first child and they've been married since 2010.
basil tho? feel free to turn this into a nostalgia post and/or post your favourite paramore songs/moments.
will play the role of Samantha Wheeler, a talented new partner at Pearson Specter Litt who challenges the status quo and will either become the firm's greatest ally or most powerful enemy.
Ryan Murphy talked about his upcoming "Ratched" series, a prequel focusing on the villainous nurse from One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest starring Sarah Paulson in the title role.
“The great thing about that show is the first four seasons follow Sarah’s origin story. How did she become a Hannibal Lecter figure? What happened to her to make her do that? It’s also a feminist tale because it starts in 1947. It really looks at the birth of a lot of things that were happening in our health care system. The last season of that show will be Sarah facing off against the Jack Nicholson character [Randle McMurphy] from the movie. It’ll let you understand how she became that person. We haven’t started casting the Nicholson part.”
"It’ll sort of be Sarah Paulson versus the male villain every year until you get to a worthy adversary. That’s the structure of that show but it has leaps of time forward because I’m interested in looking at health care in the ‘40s, ‘50s, ‘60s and ultimately where it ends up in that last season.”
BREAKING: Investigators say Robert Wagner is a "person of interest" in the drowning death of actress Natalie Wood.@48Hours correspondent @EFMoriarty has covered the case for 6 years and has a preview of Saturday's #48Hours.— CBS News (@CBSNews) February 1, 2018
More at: https://t.co/cXu8lpkJUi pic.twitter.com/c68QnOdzUS
- Natalie Wood’s former husband, Robert Wagner, is a person of interest in the death of the actress. Wagner and Wood were both on a boat when Wood died of drowning. In 2011, the captain of the boat said he lied to the police at the time of the accident. According to the captain, Wagner and Wood were fighting and it led to her drowning.
- Christopher Walken has also spoken to authorities about that night.
- Calvin Harris released ‘Funk Wav Bounces Vol 1’ last June.
- He was nominated for Producer of the Year at the 2018 Grammys but lost out to Foo Fighters and Liam Gallagher producer Greg Kurstin.
- He had previously won a Grammy in 2013 for Best Short Form Music Video for Rihanna collaboration "We Found Love."
- This year, he "grew a big ol beard in order to be taken seriously by the Grammys as a producer."
- Unfortunately, the beard didn't help him win.
- Last year, Liam Gallagher was asked whether DJs have become the new rock stars, and he replied, "Did they? Not in my world, they haven’t. What, Calvin fuckin’ Harris? The most boring fucking person? Fuck off, mate… I’ll tell you what they’ve become: the new accountants!" (tbh, Calvin's beard post sort of proves his point...)
- Now that his beard is gone, Calvin will continue his residency in Vegas through 2020. Last year, he was named the highest-paid DJ on the planet by the continual highest-paid rankings providers at Forbes.
Sources: 1, 2
ONTD, what do you think of Calvin's dadstache?
What should Suf wear to meet MJB?
- Amy Schumer made an appearance on Katie Couric's podcast and addressed the Aziz Ansari allegations as she is friends with him.
- Speaking on Aziz's allegations: "I don't think anyone wants to see Aziz's career ruined or his life ruined or anything like that, but that's where people's minds go," the comedian told Couric of the controversial claims against the Master of None star. "They go, 'Does he deserve this?' And it's really not about that. I think it's about expressing and showing women that that behavior is not OK, and not only can you leave, but you need to leave. Because then the women who come after you, you're leaving a mark for them too."
- She also said she won't be sticking up for Aziz just because they're friends: "He's been my friend, and I really feel for the woman. I identify with all the women in these situations. Even if it's my friend, I don't go, 'Oh, but he's a good guy.' I think, 'What would it feel like to have been her?'"
- Schumer also says she believes women should stand up against any situation or person that makes them uncomfortable: "If you have a doctor that makes you uncomfortable, or you get a massage, or you have a date with someone and they coerce you in a situation like the Aziz one, I don't think there's any sort of criminal charge, but I think that it's good for everybody to learn that that behavior's not acceptable," Schumer said. "It's not a crime, but it's not cool. And it can still really mess with a woman."
- Amy herself was a victim of rape when she was a teenager and said every woman has faced some sort of misconduct: "But there are so many other kinds of sexual misconduct. We've all — every woman I know, every woman in this room — we've all had these experiences. And in this current climate, it brings these things up and you go, 'God, none of that was OK.'"
The trailer for the show, premiering this summer, will air during the Super Bowl.
- Ugly racist culturally insensitive demon-looking motherfucker Logan Paul appeared on Good Morning America, interviewed by Ripa-bus-throwing Michael Strahan. Paul is under fire for being genuinely insufferable and for filming the body of a suicide victim in Aokigahara Forest in Japan.
- Paul thinks the person in the infamous Aokigahara suicide video was meant to die so he could find himself. “[The body] was a hundred yards away from the parking lot. It doesn’t make any sense and I believe it happened for a reason,” Paul said. “And I think that reason is so I could take this experience and learn from it, spread the message the right way about suicide prevention and suicide prevention awareness.”
- Human Pile of Excrement Paul says hes getting death threats and being told to kill himself. Strahan brings up Paul being dropped like a hot potato by Google. Paul closes his eyes with his lips pursed, appearing visibly ashamed for the first time in the interview. “I understand that they needed to take a stance,” he said. “And while I don’t necessarily maybe agree with it, I do respect it...It hurts, but it’s not like I’m drowning.”
Britney Spears was forced to add another show at the 02 arena when her first scheduled concert, sold out within minutes. To no surprise the second show sold out in 2 minutes. Spears is headlining Brighton pride, due to overwhelmind demand the festival added more tickets. Brighton pride's web site has had technical issues keeping up with traffic with 16 of their servers crashing cuz the UK army wants to cop Britney tickets.
Brighton Pride organisers suspend ticket sales after Britney Spears fans crash the website https://t.co/Oy56EA6XQU— BBC News England (@BBCEngland) February 1, 2018
( Collapse )
source= https://twitter.com/Fresh1027NY/status/958811943120367622 & https://twitter.com/PrideBrighton/status/958978582533033984
Kim Kardashian is sending Valentine's Day gifts to her "lovers" and her "haters" and it looks like Taylor Swift, Blac Chyna, and Wendy Williams ended up in the same category. 👀 https://t.co/8awWBrvbIf pic.twitter.com/5S4PD5oSqg— E! News (@enews) February 1, 2018
As a brilliant marketing ploy Kim Kardashian is sending Valentine's to her haters and lovers alike. She gave one to Paris Hilton & her pregnant ass sister Khloe Kardashian. She's also sending love to her haters Alt Right Icon Taylor Swift, no chin/soul Piers Morgan and Bette Midler who she had fueded with on twitter. She sent all of them her new limited edition KIMOJI Heart fragrances that were released today.
AMPAS is teaming up with the LA Philharmonic for the Oscar Concert on Feb. 28, and will play live music from the five best score nominees (the composers won't to be there though, as Thomas Wilkins will conduct):
-- “Dunkirk” by Hans Zimmer
-- “Phantom Thread” by Jonny Greenwood
-- “The Shape of Water” by Alexandre Desplat
-- “Star Wars: The Last Jedi” by John Williams
-- “Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri” by Carter Burwell
Other Oscar-winning music will be played as well, including Michael Giacchino's 'Up' score, and music from Tan Dun (Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon), Quincy Jones, Mica Levi, Rachel Portman (Emma), and A.R. Rahman (Slumdog Millionaire).
- Jim Carrey was sued in 2016 by his deceased ex-girlfriend Cathriona White's estranged mother (Brigid Sweetman) and husband (Mark Burton, Scientologist) alleging Carrey provided the drugs that were used by White to commit suicide.
- It was also alleged that Carrey gave 3 different STD's to White while they were dating.
- Carrey countersued by claiming that Sweetman and Burton "were an attempting to exploit a famous actor and extort him by threatening to go to the media with fake allegations about STD's."
- White obtained a negative Planned Parenthood STD test from her friend from 2013, backdated it to 2011 and replaced the friend's name with her own. White then asked for "millions" in settlement. Carrey paid White an undisclosed sum as settlement for this claim.
- Carrey's team concluded that the Planned Parenthood test was forged; the original case filed by Sweetman and Burton was then dismissed.
Selena Gomez is "feeling great" after completing a treatment program for depression and anxiety. Details: https://t.co/wWl9eSqqY5— Us Weekly (@usweekly) February 2, 2018
Selena Gomezvoluntarily checked herself into a New York treatment facility focused on mental wellness and empowerment in January. “It’s about physical, mental wellness and clean eating. She was there for about two weeks but she was also in the city doing work,”
Gomez and her on-again/off-again boyfriend justin beiber apparently reconnected through church—were spotted on yet another spiritually-themed date, this time attending a bible study class together on Wednesday January 31.
Justin Timberlake would like us to stop calling his new album a country album. He says it’s named after his son. So ignore all of the promo of him wandering through the woods and pandering to middle America.
( Collapse )
Jennifer Lawrence is set to host a Bipartisan Political Performance titled "Unrigged Live!" in New Orleans this weekend and appearing alongside Tig Notaro and Nikki Glaser.
Source describes the event as a "politically charged variety show of comedy, music and other acts that will cap off a three-day political summit at Tulane University in New Orleans."
This will be the headline event of the three-day Unrig the System Summit running from Feb. 2nd 4th. The source states the goal is "to bring together bipartisan political reform groups with activists, celebs, academics and philanthropists to solve the problem of getting corrupt money out of politics."
Jamie talks about making his third Fifty Shades movie, his relationship with Dakota Johnson, what it is like shooting sex scenes and reveals what happened when he saw the movie for the first time in a theater. He explains what he wears while filming sex scenes.
Dakota Johnson tells Seth all about filming Fifty Shades Freed and explains why she was so uncomfortable during a private performance by Sarah McLachlan (she laughed during her performance and then started crying).
In last night's episode of Riverdale, Veronica and Josie sang this as a duet at Veronica's Confirmation (ONTD Catholics, where you at?). The song was meant to convey Veronica's inner struggle in letting Archie become part of the family business.
The Verve's version >>>>>>>
This is Jr admitting that McCabe was fired, that he didn’t resign. These people are all so stupid. https://t.co/WTz7HiSfsD— Kumail Nanjiani (@kumailn) February 1, 2018
+ Let's start with Devin Nunes and his fuckery. Nunes altered the memo after it was voted on and it hasn't been approved by the committee. Adam Schiff and the Democrats called him out on his bullshit but Nunes wants to make it seem like it was minor grammar issues. Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, and Schiff are calling for Spineless Ryan to ask Nunes to step down. Nunes was also asked if he worked on the memo with the White House and he said he couldn't answer that.
+ Donny Jr so badly wants Daddy's approval that he basically admitted to the fact that McCabe was indeed fired from the FBI. McCabe stepped down earlier in the week after Wray asked him to. It was also reported that the FBI agent that is being maligned by Republicans is also the one who cowrote that infamous Clinton letter.
+ Hope Hicks is basically being looked at for possibly obstructing justice. Mark Corallo, a former spokesman for Trump, is planning on telling Mueller that Hope Hicks and Donny Jr exchanged emails in which Hicks said that Trump Jr's emails will never get out. Hicks and Trump helped Donny craft the statement. I'm not as shocked by this as I am about the fact that Hope Hicks is only 28.
+ Comey is also taking his subtweeting game to the next level. He basically called Trump, Nunes, and others "weasels and liars". Comey knew about the Trump/Russia investigation but only informed the public about Clinton.
( Collapse )
sources: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
From a screenplay by Sebastián Lelio and Rebecca Lenkiewicz, and based on Naomi Alderman’s book, the film follows a woman (Rachel Weisz) as she returns to the community that shunned her decades earlier for an attraction to a childhood friend (Rachel McAdams). Once back, their passions reignite as they explore the boundaries of faith and sexuality.
In select theaters April 27.
-The evicted housemates invade the house! They start off their morning with Ginuwine and strippers to the lack of Anns amusement. This causes her to run and hide in the bedroom.
-India attempts to take on Ann during CBB News.
-Big Brother reunites all the housemates for one last party together.
-Courntey/Andrew reveal what went down in their infamous private moment (Andrew made Courtney/Shane J. the "You're Amazing, I love you" sign thinking he'd be eliminated the first time)
-Ginuwine reveals to Ashley that he is pissed at Andrew for attempting to pursue Ashley after he left.
+ A Facebook group that went by the name "Down with Disney's Treatment of Franchises and its Fanboys" had recently created the event: "Give Black Panther a Rotten Audience Score on Rotten Tomatoes".
( Collapse )
In a new clip circulating the internet, Tom Brady and his 10-year-old son John appear to recreate Call Me By Your Name. While Tom lounges around shirtless, he asks John for a quick kiss. John gives him a peck. Innocent enough.
"That was just a peck," Tom then says, before John goes back and plants a significantly longer kiss on his dad.
( Collapse )
sources: 1, 2
Stone Temple Pilots (@STPBand) announce new self-titled record, their first studio album since 2010 and also first with new lead singer Jeff Gutt. Listen to "Roll Me Under": https://t.co/ApfsGaOUcP pic.twitter.com/VG1rKo9FDA— Consequence of Sound (@consequence) February 1, 2018
-STP will release their first album since 2010 on March 16th
-New lead singer is Scott Weiland sound-alike Jeff Gutt
-Dean DeLeo says the best way to honour the past is to keep making music
-They also announced more tour dates; no Canadian dates though
Source / YouTube
- The company will kick off the summer with DC Nation 0, out May 2. The one-shot will preview upcoming stories for Superman, Batman and the Justice League. It will be available digtally for free, while the print copy will cost 25 cents.
- Following DC Nation comes Justice League: No Justice. Written by Scott Snyder, James Tynion and Joshua Williamson with art by Francis Manapul. The four-issue weekly series see the League team with various heroes and villains after Brainaic warns the group of a threat heading towards Earth. Post-No Justice sees Synder take over writing JL monthly starting in June. New titles will also be announced, but no word yet on whether they will be relaunches of current books (like JLA, already confirmed to be ending) or something brand new.
- Batman and Catwoman will officially wed on July 4 in Batman 50. Batman's DC Nation section will deal with Joker becoming aware of the upcoming nuptials.
- Brian Michael Bendis will officially begin his stint at DC with taking over the Superman titles. He'll begin with a short-story in Action Comics 1,000 in April. May 30 sees the release of the 6-issue Man of Steel miniseries, which features a brand-new villain and art by Ivan Reis, Ryan Sook, Doc Shaner, Kevin Maguire, Adam Hughes and Jason Fabok. After that wraps, Bendis takes charge of Action Comics and Superman in July. Superman will relaunch with a new #1 with Ivan Reis on art. Action Comics will take May and June off, returning with a more Clark Kent/Daily Planet focus. Current Superman artist Patrick Gleason will move to AC. Bendis has promised that post-Rebirth plot points won't be thrown out.
Sam Waterston returns to the Law & Order Universe as the iconic Jack McCoy in next week's SVU episode. And he's prosecuting Barba! Incidentally, this is also the episode which will introduce the new prosecutor Peter Stone, played by Philip Winchester who reprises his Chicago Justice role. All bets are off as to what that means for Barba's future. Also, for the ONTD olds/fans of the Mothership, another fave (a Jack McCoy fave, in fact) returns: Peter Jacobson will be appearing as Randy Dworkin!
Libtards and cucks of ONTD (actual quotes from the episode btw), did you watch last night's loltastic yet kind of great SVU episode? Did you agree with Barba or Benson? Who do you think did it? And have you forgotten what Carisi even looks like? Because I have. That's why I keep posting Carisi gifs, to remember. The 3 seconds of screentime he gets per week just won't cut it.
And I know you're shining down on me from heaven
Like so many friends we've lost along the way
And I know eventually we'll be together
One sweet day
( Collapse )
ty to eaglefan2011, zyuranger, weighty_ghost, lostintheechoes, scriptedending, witchymoonchild, rexilla, badtz_m, so_chic_doll, su_metal and calichaos for responding to my comment like 2 weeks ago. Not everything made my list but i appreciated the suggestions <3
Watch some of the biggest actors and actresses in Hollywood show off their secret talents. On this episode of "Secret Talent Theatre," Reese Witherspoon teaches you Southern slang words and phrases. Find out what "caddywonked," "fit to be tied," "hoecake," and other words mean from Reese herself.
( Collapse )
.@rosemcgowan on former co-star Alyssa Milano's #MeToo work: 'She's a lie.' But Milano tells @ABC News' Nightline, "I am and always have been completely supportive of Rose." Tonight on Nightline with @JujuChangABC pic.twitter.com/2wZt2jXdaE— Nightline (@Nightline) February 1, 2018
Milano’s husband, Dave Bugliari, is an agent.
“I don’t like her. Cause I think she’s a lie.”
“Do you think I don’t know these people? Do the math. Who’s behind Time’s Up? [The] Creative Arts Agency. Where do they meet? CAA? Who needs good PR? CAA. Who are part of the pimp problem? CAA.”
Yeah, I knew this would be the pull quote, but the lie is a system, not an individual. https://t.co/4Lo3Iy2IQ9— rose mcgowan (@rosemcgowan) February 1, 2018
Cayden James (guest star Michael Emerson) discovers a secret about the Green Arrow (Stephen Amell) that pushes him over the edge. Knowing everyone and everything he loves is in danger, Oliver must decide if he can do this alone or if he needs to turn to his old teammates for help. William (guest star Jack Moore) starts to demand more of Oliver’s time. JJ Makaro directed the episode written by Sarah Tarkoff & Emilio Ortega Aldrich (#613). Original airdate 2/8/2018.
source / source
A woman confronted McGowan about comments made on RuPaul’s “What’s the Tee?” podcast in July 2017.
“I have a suggestion. Talk about what you said on RuPaul. Trans women are dying and you said that we, as trans women, are not like regular women. We get raped more often. We go through domestic violence more often. There was a trans woman killed here a few blocks away. I have been followed home."
Rose : “Hold on. So am I. We are the same. My point was, we are the same. There’s an entire show called ID channel, a network, dedicated to women getting abused, murdered, sexualized, violated, and you’re a part of that, too, sister. It’s the same,”
"You do nothing for them. Trans women are in men’s prisons. And what have you done for them?”
Rose : “What have you done for women?”
“white cis feminism.”
Rose : “Don’t label me, sister. Don’t put your labels on me. Don’t you fucking do that. Do not put your labels on me. I don’t come from your planet. Leave me alone. I do not subscribe to your rules. I do not subscribe to your language. You will not put labels on me or anybody. Step the fuck back. What I do for the fucking world and you should be fucking grateful. Shut the fuck up. Get off my back. What have you done? I know what I’ve done, God dammit.”
( Collapse )
Big news coming soon....... pic.twitter.com/cbztwiWBd8— Demi Lovato (@ddlovato) January 30, 2018
( Collapse )
Source #2: https://twitter.com/brokenwildish/status/958178919357677569
Source #3: https://twitter.com/brokenwildish/status/958209169907056640
Jason Bateman and Rachel McAdams star as Max and Annie, whose weekly couples game night gets kicked up a notch when Max’s charismatic brother, Brooks (Kyle Chandler), arranges a murder mystery party, complete with fake thugs and faux federal agents. So when Brooks gets kidnapped, it’s all part of the game…right? But as the six uber-competitive gamers set out to solve the case and win, they begin to discover that neither this “game”—nor Brooks—are what they seem to be. Over the course of one chaotic night, the friends find themselves increasingly in over their heads as each twist leads to another unexpected turn. With no rules, no points, and no idea who all the players are, this could turn out to be the most fun they’ve ever had…or game over.
What do you think about this greatest comeback of all time?