Right. Because you, like this time, TROLLED me for tweeting sorrow over Phillip Seymour Hoffman’s death. Nice. You’re still hurt, eh? I WOULD LOVE TO SHIT DOWN YOUR THROAT! How’s tha misogynistic, you fool?!— Krumholtz (@mrDaveKrumholtz) January 6, 2018
WRONG. You read it that way because you are deranged. You were the ONLY one. Why? What does that say about you? You’re not done working on yourself. You’re emotionally ignorant and it’s tainted your perspective. Seriously very very very sad you are.— Krumholtz (@mrDaveKrumholtz) January 6, 2018
( Collapse )
source 1 2 3
it appears he's deleted some of his replies. this also isn't even half of them.
"There are a lot of women staying quiet, worried that the boys are keeping a list for those who go public...” https://t.co/EovBKmaca0— Deadline Hollywood (@DEADLINE) 6 de janeiro de 2018
Deadline Hollywood reports that women in the business fear backlash against the ones who initiate allegations of sexual harassment or sexual assault against A-list men - at the studios, networks and agencies.
- One producer says what we are seeing is just a fraction of the reality. She believes it will ultimately stay small because Hollywood is a boy's town and they will do whatever they can to keep their power. Has suspicions of opportunistic behavior in allegations.
- An award-winning showrunner thinks its all lip service from the men. Says there are women staying quiet, afraid they are keeping lists to punish later.
- They are glad for Time's Up but one agent says we haven't heard allegations from network/studio executives, showrunners and agents - mostly women who aren't big name actresses or producers - because they are all afraid.
- One actress believes standing up to harassment has replaced diversity as the current topic of concern, and it will be substituted for another issue once award season is over.
source: deadline's twitter
Queen's 25 best songs (critic's picks) https://t.co/ErLAatKjdt— billboard (@billboard) January 5, 2018
You probably don't have ears if you have never heard a Queen song somewhere, so Billboard took a look at Queen's discography and selected their top 25 picks
( Collapse )
Take a wild guess as to what they chose for #1... Anyhow, favorite Queen song?
Just heard there's an active whisper campaign against Get Out. That blows.— Sasha Stone (@AwardsDaily) January 7, 2018
- Sasha Stone tweeted out today that there is an active whisper campaign against Get Out. While Kris Talley replied back by saying that this normally happens with all contenders, Stone states that it’s not usually the case against a film that’s not a front runner.
- When films were submitted for consideration last year, the studio behind the film (corrected) put Get Out in Comedy/Musical as opposed to Drama. This irked Jordan Peele, who rightfully spoke out against it. Many film journalists have said that this rubbed the HFPA the wrong way which is why the film was snubbed in certain categories.
- Keep in mind the HFPA chose to nominate Gary Oldman, the same man who went on a rant about the HFPA.
23 YA authors on the 2018 books you need on your radar. https://t.co/MymX0CBidE— B&N Teen Blog (@BNTeens) January 6, 2018
Here are books that 5 YA authors are excited about!
Julie C. Dao, author of Forest of a Thousand Lanterns, selected:
Love, Hate & Other Filters, by Samira Ahmed
Publication Date: January 16
American-born seventeen-year-old Maya Aziz is torn between worlds. There’s the proper one her parents expect for their good Indian daughter: attending a college close to their suburban Chicago home, and being paired off with an older Muslim boy her mom deems “suitable.” And then there is the world of her dreams: going to film school and living in New York City—and maybe (just maybe) pursuing a boy she’s known from afar since grade school, a boy who’s finally falling into her orbit at school.
There’s also the real world, beyond Maya’s control. In the aftermath of a horrific crime perpetrated hundreds of miles away, her life is turned upside down. The community she’s known since birth becomes unrecognizable; neighbors and classmates alike are consumed with fear, bigotry, and hatred. Ultimately, Maya must find the strength within to determine where she truly belongs.
( Collapse )
SOURCES 1 2 3 4 5 6
Book icon made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com and is licensed by CC 3.0 BY.
Happy Sunday! Book post???
• From the Sunday Times, Kaushal Odedra, a stand in for one of the leads of the Guy Ritchie-directed, Will Smith-starring film, described seeing as many as twenty “very fair skinned” actors in line outside make-up tents “waiting to have their skin darkened.”
• The scenes are being filmed at Longcross studios in Surrey, the white actors were brought in to "fill in the many" background roles. There's also a reported 400 of 500 of background performers who are Indian, Middle Eastern, African, Mediterranean or Asian.
• Odedra said of the experience: "Disney are sending out a message that your skin colour, your identity, your life experiences amount to nothing that can be powered on and washed off,"
• The Times has reached out to Disney for comment.
Pubs, clubs and bars could be allowed to stay open and sell alcohol on the premises later, to celebrate the Royal Wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle this May: https://t.co/UtR2g0m5Lk pic.twitter.com/6iw5lTBlMJ— Home Office (@ukhomeoffice) January 7, 2018
It was announced today that pubs and bars can stay open extra late on the day of the new royal wedding. Usually pubs were forced to close early for royal weddings, but Harry and Meghan are edgy and different from other royals.
A council leader has been on a campaign to deal with the homeless people who “sleep rough” near the wedding venue for Prince Harry and Meghan Markle https://t.co/4KdWSgOM1Z— The New York Times (@nytimes) January 7, 2018
Also the UK government has been forcing out homeless people who sleep nearby the wedding venue months before the ceremony. Harry and Meghan did not intervene on the behalf of these homeless people, nor have commented about the escalating homeless problem in the UK.
- Michelle Williams, Emma Watson, Susan Sarandon, Meryl Streep, Laura Dern, Shailene Woodley, Amy Poehler and Emma Stone will be joined by Times Up activists as guests at tonight’s event.
- Tarana Burke, Marai Larasi, Rosa Clemente, Ai-jen Poo, Mónica Ramírez, Calina Lawrence, Billie Jean King and Saru Jayaraman – released the following statement ahead of the event: ( Collapse )
Kaia is apparently Latin for "looks like supermodel mother, only taller". https://t.co/LCK1T4QE26— Daily Life (@DailyLifeAu) January 4, 2018
- An Australian magazine is calling Kaia the new Kate Moss in her new Calvin Klein campaign with her brother. They claim "Kaia and Kate both stood out from the rest of the pack and defined their generation... In time her brother might very well follow the footsteps of supermodel David Gandy."
- Kaia and her brother's new campaign.
- Previous Kate Moss and David Gandy campaigns.
David Gandy pic.twitter.com/9m3j214U7I— Fashion Geek (@Meryl_Pexton) December 29, 2017
• Black Panther - "The cast! The director! The soundtrack, curated by rap genius Kendrick Lamar! Marvel’s first black superhero movie has got us extremely hyped."
• The New Mutants - "The tone of the trailer is definitely something we haven’t seen before in an X-men movie, a franchise that continues to experiment with different genres."
• Crazy Rich Asians - "It’s nice to finally get a US-based film that will feature a majority Asian cast with talent like Constance Wu, Michelle Yeoh, Harry Shum Jr., and Gemma Chan."
ONTD, what movies are you excited for this year?
The following footage which leaked last month shows a (probably) 14-year-old Demi Lovato performing the National Anthem at what seems to be some sort of cage fighting match (?) in her home-state of Texas, but no information was given by the leaker (a fan account that goes by @Demi_Is_Beauty on multiple social media platforms)
ONTD, do you ever miss the fetal version of your fave?
Lana Del Rey: "Their lawyers have been relentless, so we will deal with it in court." https://t.co/u4QULlqKe7— Pitchfork (@pitchfork) January 7, 2018
• Radiohead are suing Lana Del Rey over similarities between “Get Free” and their hit “Creep.”
• Lana confirmed the lawsuit via twitter
• The credits for “Get Free” do not list Radiohead
• Similarly, Radiohead was also sued by The Hollies over Creep’s similarities to their 1972 song, “The Air That I Breathe.”
- The Academy has found itself in quite the dilemma. They immediately banned Weinstein 9 days after the explosive report by the NYT. What are they going to with all the other scumbags who have been accused? Spacey, Hoffman, Toback, Affleck, Ratner have all been accused since. Members of the Board of Governors called an emergency meeting after a petition reached 100,000 signatures that called for Weinstein to be banned.
- Casey Affleck, Roman Polanski, and Bill Cosby are still members despite the shit they’ve done.
- One male member of the board of governors said they didn’t have a choice. Some members were vehement but they didn’t weigh out the repercussions when banning Weinstein according to this member. Kathleen Kennedy and other female members panicked and felt compelled to act. They thought Weinstein would hurt the credibility of the Academy. There’s been problems and fights among members. They didn’t realize how slippery it would be since there have been other members of the Academy who have been accused that have not been banned.
The driver thought he was in the car with us. 🤦🏼♀️ He didn't realize with all the cameras & commotion. As soon as he sped off, I said "You left my Fiance!!" Then he backed his car up right away & got him within a few seconds. #Beyond https://t.co/YQ6tzgyH97— Paris Hilton (@ParisHilton) 6 January 2018
( Collapse )
Sources: 1 2 3
News broke back in December that the Gallagher brothers appeared to have reconciled based on some December 19th tweets by younger brother, Liam Gallagher, in which he said he was looking forward to meeting with "team NG" and that his brother had reached out to him.
Well, it seems the brotherly love didn't make it into the new year as Liam took to twitter today to take issue with some comments made by his older brother during an interview that was recorded before their alleged reconciliation.
”I’m offended by singer/songwriters who when you scratch the surface don’t do any f***ing songwriting. Richard Ashcroft, Our Kid (Liam) all the way to f***ing Ed Sheeran and the little fella from One Direction they’ve all got an army of songwriters behind them" (Noel Gallagher) pic.twitter.com/ptTIPTaxsU— Oasis Mania (@OasisMania) January 7, 2018
These comments come from a Sodajerker podcast interview with Noel which you can listen to here.
( Collapse )
OP is sad but feels blessed for all the tweeting Liam has been doing in 2018.
Sources: Twitter 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14
- Justin Timberlake praises his wife, Golden Globes nominated actress Jessica Biel, before the ceremony
- As predicted, JT is wearing black in support of sexual assault victims. He starred in the flop Wonder Wheel, directed by Woody Allen.
( Collapse )
( Collapse )
Sources 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
I apologize for some of the photos getting cut off. Please add more in the comments.
-The men get to compete for immunity!
-They are put through a series of tests that deal with a variety of stereotypes ranging from Men Cant: Multitask, Show Emotion, Endure Pain.
-Ann is pissed that BB is putting the men through pain and doesn't agree with it. She is also pissed that other housemates are getting enjoyment out of it.
-Shane J. (Courtney Act) ends up winning the last task: Showing Emotion where they have to shed genuine tears. Shane reveals that the Spice Girls, specifically Ginger Spice helped him through tough times as a kid.
-Shane J. takes Ann to task about her voting against same-sex marriage. Ann is surprised to hear that "Queer" is now an accepted word to use.
-India is paranoid and thinks Maggie likes to ease drop on her private conversations with other houseguests.
-Andrew reveals that he likes to have women be in control when in a relationship.
( Collapse )
( Collapse )
She's giving me Dorian Gray levels of eternal youthfulness
1. TV Movie/Limited Series Actress — presented by Gal Gadot, Dwayne Johnson
2. Film Supporting Actor — presented by Viola Davis, Helen Mirren
“The Greatest Showman” clip — presented by Zac Efron
3. TV Comedy Actress — presented by Jennifer Aniston, Carol Burnett
4. TV Drama Actress — presented by Jennifer Aniston, Carol Burnett
“The Post” clip — presented by Sarah Paulson
5. TV Drama Actor — presented by Garrett Hedlund. Kerry Washington
6. TV Drama Series — Roseanne Barr, John Goodman
“The Disaster Artist” clip — presented by Seth Rogen
7. TV Supporting Actor — presented by Neil Patrick Harris, Christina Hendricks
8. Film Original Score — presented by Mariah Carey, Common
9. Film Original Song — presented by Kelly Clarkson, Keith Urban
The Shape of Water” clip — presented by Octavia Spencer
10. Film Comedy/Musical Actor — presented by Shirley MacLaine, Emma Stone
11. TV Supporting Actress — presented by J.K. Simmons, Sharon Stone
“I, Tonya” clip — presented by Allison Janney, Sebastian Stan
12. Animated Film — presented by Amy Poehler, Andy Samberg
Dwayne Johnson introduces Golden Globe Ambassador Simone Garcia Johnson
13. Film Supporting Actress — presented by Kate Hudson, Aaron Taylor-Johnson
14. Film Screenplay — presented by Kirk Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones
15. Foreign Language Film — presented by Hugh Grant, Sarah Jessica Parker
“Dunkirk” clip — presented by Hugh Grant
16. TV Movie/Limited Series Actor — presented by Darren Criss, Penelope Cruz, Ricky Martin, Edgar Ramirez
Get Out” clip — presented by Halle Berry
17. TV Comedy Series — presented by Emilia Clarke, Kit Harington
18. TV Comedy Actor — presented by Emilia Clarke, Kit Harington
19. Cecil B. DeMille Award to Oprah Winfrey — presented by Reese Witherspoon
20. Film Director — presented by Ron Howard, Natalie Portman
“Lady Bird” clip — presented by Greta Gerwig
21. TV Movie/Limited Series — presented by Robert Pattinson, Emma Watson
22. Film Comedy/Musical Actress — presented by Jessica Chastain, Chris Hemsworth
“Call Me by Your Name” clip — presented by Dakota Johnson
“Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri” clip — presented by Salma Hayek
23. Film Comedy/Musical — presented by Michael Keaton, Alicia Vikander
24. Film Drama Actor — presented by Geena Davis, Susan Sarandon
25. Film Drama Actress — presented by Isabelle Huppert, Angelina Jolie
26. Film Drama — presented by Barbra Streisand
SOURCE: 1, 2
Deacon goes on a date with a familiar face. Juliette dives into a self-help movement. Will and Gunnar invite Avery to perform with them. Scarlett is reminded how her career as had a positive influence on fans. Daphne reaches out to Jake.
last season! anyone else watching? i'm currently raging against the internet because not a single good stream exists of this episode. they all have the same 20min repeating for the 2nd half of the show, maddie goes on stage/then they're backstage afterwards/deacon at the benefit with zach/juliette at the self help guru (a nod to $scientology??? haven't we already had the 'juliette gets in over her head w/a charismatic leader' plotpoint already?) over and over.
Ian's fame in the LGBTQIA community explodes but the sudden surge of 'followers' may be more than he can handle; Frank, however, finds a way to cash in. Meanwhile, Fiona struggles with her conscience when she learns about a worker who fell off her roof and Lip realizes his relationship with Professor Youens may not have been as special as he thought. (Airs Jan. 14, 2018)
( Collapse )
 Breakaway - Kelly Clarkson
I'll spread my wings, and I'll learn how to fly / I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
Out of the darkness and into the sun / But I won't forget all the ones that I love
I'll take a risk / Take a chance / Make a change / And breakaway
( Collapse )
ONTD, what are your favourite inspirational songs? I love listening to new music in these posts! :) and if you could find an inspirational song that fits this post from a man, I'd appreciate it
Hey James Franco, nice #timesup pin at the #GoldenGlobes , remember a few weeks ago when you told me the full nudity you had me do in two of your movies for $100/day wasn't exploitative because I signed a contract to do it? Times up on that!— Sarah Tither-Kaplan🌈 (@sarahtk) January 8, 2018
( Collapse )
Hey James Franco, now that you have a Golden Globe why don't you give speaking roles that don't require nudity in your upcoming films to the dozens of women who have done full nudity + sex scenes in your indie films and art projects?— Sarah Tither-Kaplan🌈 (@sarahtk) January 8, 2018
In an interview, he said that fans overanalysing every interaction between them had an impact, as well as pointing out that the fact that their friendship has faded really proves that there was "never anything real" between the two bandmates.
Source ONE TWO
The replies to the tweet from larries are insisting that this is further confirmation of their true love. Anyone know a good Larry tumblr?
Why is a man hosting?— ally sheedy (@allysheedy1) January 8, 2018
Why is James Franco allowed in?
Said too much. Nite love ya #goldenglobes
James Franco just won. Please never ever ask me why I left the film/tv business.— ally sheedy (@allysheedy1) January 8, 2018
- During the Golden Globes, Ally Sheedy tweeted some very interesting things about James Franco. Sheedy also tweeted that nobody should ask her why she left the industry and alluded to it being about James Franco.
sources: 1 2 3
- Guillermo del Toro won, but his face does not look impressed at her adlib.
- Greta Gerwig is probably clapping in the back.
- During a pre-show interview, Natalie Portman mentioned the importance of women filmmakers and creatives behind-the-lens in order to enact actual change in Hollywood.
She took her shot.
- Kirk Douglas allegedly raped Natalie Wood when she was 14 and has bragged about groping women in his memoir. Tonight, the audience at the Golden Globes gave Douglas a standing ovation and the HFPA paid tribute to a man who bragged about sexual assault. During the red carpet and throughout the show, celebrities gave themselves a pat on the back for wearing black and calling out the glaring disparities between white men and women in the industry. While they did that, they also awarded and celebrated trash men like Kirk Douglas and Gary Oldman. The audience was also mute when Seth Meyers made a joke about Woody Allen.
( Collapse )
sources: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7