If you don't know Stassi, she's best known for being awful on Bravo's Vanderpump Rules and having trash opinions
. In now deleted latest episode of her podcast Straight Up with Stassi
, Stassi Schroeder decides to weigh in the recent sexual harassment accusations in Hollywood and otherwise. Calling it an "epidemic" here are some of the grossest parts of her opinions:
- "I’m sorry, no one could make me suck a dick. I’m sorry it sounds like he thought you liked it because you were making out with him. And now that it’s a trend and it’s #metoo you’re going to come out and accuse him because you regret it."
- Reversing Title IX protections are good
- Her friends are hot enough to be harassed, but since they act unapproachable it doesn't happen to them
- Says women have taken two steps back because now men are so scared that they won't joke with women which means they are no longer equal (for some reason??)
- After a pretty understandable backlash on Twitter, Schroeder went to Twitter to claim there was NO victim blaming on her podcast.
- Stassi has since deleted the episode.Source