Cute little Christmas bop, it's a song to go along with her second children's book "river rose and the magical Christmas"
5. Ray Donovan (2013 - )
4. The Knick (2014–2015)
3. The Affair (2014 – )
2. The Americans (2013 – )
1. The Leftovers (2014 – 2017)
What's your favorite underrated tv-show??
- She'll star in a comedy or drama for the studio this pilot season
- Will also develop additional projects as an executive producer
- She believes that now, more than ever, female voices need to be heard
yas queen! so happy for her after the mess that went down on chicago P.D.
This morning Rita released the official music video to her only good song besides 'I Will Never Let You Down'.
It's a movement. pic.twitter.com/BR09oJmgRs— Luke Willson (@LWillson_82) October 19, 2017
American football team the Seattle Seahawks are trying to start a "movement" to bring back short shorts during Thursday workouts. Currently only 10 players are doing it, including Ciara's husband Russell Wilson, but they want to have the whole team get on board.
It started with rookie offensive lineman Jordan Roos. He lifts in shorter shorts because he finds it more comfortable. Being a rookie he didn't immediately start wearing them during practice with the Seahawks, but worked up the courage to do so eventually. Others joined in.
Jordan's motto is, "Sky's out, thighs out."
Thursday practices are also "Techno Thursday" because teammate Luke Willson is a fan. "So it’s kind of like the Techno Thursday ensemble for us is now short shorts,” according to Willson.
Source 1 | Source 2
Happy Friday ONTD! Work in a leg day this weekend!
- Fox is airing an hour-long documentary in honor of the greatest episode of television ever, "Homer at the Bat." Homer was previously inducted in the Baseball Hall of Fame back in May.
- The documentary features interviews with players like Jose Canseco, Steve Sax, Aaron Judge, and Wage Boggs (RIP), as well as Bob Costas, Nick Offerman, Tim Gunn (that's good), Russell Brand, Dr. Oz, George Will (that's bad), Joe Buck, and Bill DeBlasio (...) among others.
- "Springfield of Dreams" will air on Sunday afternoon, at either 3pm ET for markets with football games at 4:30pm ET, or at 4:30pm ET for markets with 1pm ET games.
Sources: 1 & 2
thank you, LA Dodgers, for ending our long national nightmare
This video is from his high school days at LaGuardia in New York. He's rapping about statistics. Probably for extra credit
how far have you gone for extra credit?
Today on The View the panel interviews Democratic Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi about the lack of response in helping the citizens of Puerto Rico from the current embarrassment occupying the oval office, General Kelly's statement defending Trump's behavior and more.
Sheila E. performs two songs off her new album including 'Funky National Anthem' (where Sheila takes a knee during the saxophone solo in the middle) and talks about Prince's death and her message for America on her new album.
( Collapse )
SOURCE 1 2 3 4 5
Based on a novel of the same name by Jo Nesbø, the film is about a detective named Harry Hole trying to find a killer who uses snowmen as his calling card
It doesn't help that there was 10-15% of the script they didn't film which apparently left plot holes that they tried to solve in the editing room: “Our shoot time in Norway was way too short, we didn’t get the whole story with us and when we started cutting we discovered that a lot was missing," said director Tomas Alfredson. But he also defends the geography of the film. “It’s not a documentary about the geography of Norway, I wanted to make a fictive thriller,” he says. “So even if not everything is geographically correct, I don’t give a shit.”
The film was originally supposed to be directed by Scorsese, but he eventually just took on a producing role.
It's currently at 10% on Rotten Tomatoes
Richard Lawson of Vanity Fair
THE SNOWMAN is the new 1990s Joel Schumacher movie you never knew you wanted (you don't want it)— Richard Lawson (@rilaws) October 19, 2017
( Collapse )
what's your favorite harsh review?
I spoke to @charlyne_yi and her feelings/safety are all that matter to me. We’re good. I owe you nothing, Twitter. You’re lucky to have me.— Amber Tamblyn (@ambertamblyn) October 20, 2017
I’ll say it again. I spoke to Charlyne. I believe her. I’m about HER feelings/emotional health right now, not Twitter’s. That okay with you? https://t.co/aQU5dGqKuY— Amber Tamblyn (@ambertamblyn) October 20, 2017
I will say this for the last time. Do not hold women accountable for the actions, decisions or words of their partners. Don’t. Do it.— Amber Tamblyn (@ambertamblyn) October 20, 2017
- Follow-up to this post
- Amber's husband David Cross was called out by comedian Charlyne Yi for racist comments he made to her ten years ago.
- David issued a weird non-apology defending his playing "an asshole racist southern character." Amber said since David apologized, she doesn't want her name dragged into this mess.
- She now says she believes Charlyne's version of events.
Source 1 | 2 | 3
- Pedophile Bryan Singer decided to reboot the X-Men by recasting them with younger
basic and inferiorversions of the X-Men. Famke got replaced by a person who can't act and only got the role because of her being on a certain television show...
- “It was their [producers’] decision, you know?” she explains. “It’s like what happens in life. You get, well not to me thankfully. But people, just like when men trade women in for a younger model version. It’s like that.”
- “In the ‘X-Men’ series, they’ve been doing this for years,” said Janssen in the 2016 interview. “Although women, it’s interesting because they’re replaced, and the older versions — or more mature, whatever the politically correct version of that is — are never to be seen again. Whereas the men are allowed to be both ages. Sexism. I think that I should be back along with my younger version and the way that we’ve seen it with Magneto and Professor X.”
CLAP BACK JEAN ! She didn't lie. Let's examine: If you aren't Wolverine, Magneto, Professor X, or a horribly recast Mystique, you don't get to do shit. (Or if you're Psylocke, you get three lines total) Also you get recast terribly (Mystique & Jean). Anna Paquin and Halle Berry got blamed for "terrible" performances, but really now...Anna said she wanted to fly, and Halle had to literally fight to get screentime in X3, and got blasted for being difficult.
- Finn Wolfhard fired agent Tyler Grasham and parted ways with Agency for the Performing Arts, also known as APA.
- Tyler Grasham is facing a string of claims that he sexually assaulted or acted inappropriately with young male aspiring actors, including actor-turned-filmmaker Blaise Godbe Lipman. He's currently on leave from the agency while the company investigates the allegations.
- Finn has yet to sign with a new agency.
UPDATE: "Descendants" star Cameron Boyce has also fired Tyler Grasham as his agent.
source / source
officialjld Chemo #2: finito. We are NOT fucking around here. “I’ve got the eye of the tiger. The Fighter dancing through the fire cuz I am a champion and your’re going to hear me ROAR.” Thanks to @mrtonyhale & @timothycsimons & @katyperry for their hilarious and loving inspiration.
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus share her breast cancer diagnosis three weeks ago
- She posted today that she finished her second round of chemo
- She also thanked Veep co-stars Tony Hale and Timothy Simons after they sent her an adorable rendition of "Roar" to show their support
- She remains a queen
Source 1 | 2
And GUESS WHAT!!? THE CON X : COVERS is OUT!!!! Go, stream, download, buy, listen over someones shoulder at work or school! pic.twitter.com/wjDQdccmSN— Tegan and Sara (@teganandsara) October 20, 2017
( Collapse )
You can stream the rest via spotify or via their youtube channel.
source 1 2 3
ONTD, which cover is your favourite?
- She learned to knit with her grandma and returned to do it after Jessica Jones season 1. Will release a new line of her DIY knit kits.
- Does boxing classes for JJ and during filming took an accidental uppercut to the jaw, nearly bit her tongue through and passed out after seeing all the blood.
- Her book 'Bonfire' was inspired by her small town experience while growing up, but "It's fiction. It's not autobiographical. I'm interested in how girls treat each other, and how boys treat girls. It's hard out there."
- Was picked on during school, especially after working as a model.
- Admits that she's out of touch with pop culture for working too much on JJ. Only managed to heard Beyoncé's Lemonade this summer, for example.
- Bryan Cranston was the most generous actor she worked with and she inspires to be the same.
( Collapse )
Have you ever passed out for seeing blood, ONTD? Y'all taking care of those bods? TYFYA!
( Collapse )
· Paris is in Aguadilla, PR helping distribute water provided by Bethenny Frankel's organization (??) B Strong
· Bethenny was on the ground in the aftermath of Hurricane Harvey in TX and made headlines during her visit to Puerto Rico after Hurricane Maria struck the island, wiping out power & roads and killing at least 49 people (it's difficult to know how many people were killed - & the tally will probably be much higher - because of the damage and how poorly relief efforts have been handled by the Trump admin)
· 29 days after the hurricane struck PR, almost 80% of people have no power and 1 million are without water. There has been concern about contaminated water (although water from 3 wells in Dorado were recently tested & determined to be safe) while Puerto Rico's state epidemiologist Carmen Deseda says there were 74 suspected case of leptospirosis in October (PR usually sees about 60 per year) because of standing water
source 1 2 3 4 5
Goddamn you monsters in Italy. Goddamn you HW. Goddamn you who knew and did nothing. https://t.co/tqGVIqniLr— rose mcgowan (@rosemcgowan) October 20, 2017
- Actress/director Asia Argento is currently relocating to Berlin to escape the "climate of tension” and “victim blaming.”
- She was one of the women who came forward to talk to the New Yorker about being raped by Weinstein
- While the American media has largely condemned Weinstein, in her native Italy Argento has been mocked in the press who have mostly taken to trying to prove that she's lying when not blaming her for being raped
Total bullshit. Poor Asia.
I love this!
Former bisexual and current heterosexual who discovered herself after finding God and rom-coms Jessie J is coming out with a new album.
When asked about whether or not there where going to be sex songs she said:
"There are definitely songs on this record about the physical form of penetrational sex"
In other Jessie J news, she has a couple new songs out
SOURCE SOURCE SOURCE
Weinstein's people put out a statement refuting Lupita Nyong'o's claims that Harvey harassed her, saying Harvey has "a different recollection of events" and that Lupita supposedly invited him to see her in "Eclipsed" on Broadway.
OFC he would.
15. I Saw The Devil (dir. Kim Jee-woon, 2010)
On a dark road, taxi driver Kyung-chul comes across a scared female motorist stranded in a broken-down vehicle. He pulls over - but not to help her. When the woman's head is discovered in a local river, her devastated fiancé, Kim Soo-hyeon, a trained secret agent, becomes obsessed with hunting down her killer. Once he finds Kyung-chul, things get twisted and a demented game of cat and mouse begins.
( Collapse )
source: full list @ 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6
what's your favorite foreign movie, ontd? bonus points if it's horror
Shay on the Spin-Off News: “I was super excited for everybody when I first heard about it — I think it’s amazing. It’s going to be so much fun for Sasha and Janel. And why not? The fans love it. For me, it was like hearing that Sex and the City was getting a movie. I was such a huge fan of that show, and that just extended my enjoyment of it. So I think it’s great. Some of the fans may have grown up and moved on, but other fans want more. They want to find out what happens to certain characters. This show will really get into the aftermath of what happened in Rosewood.”
( Collapse )
Other than Instagram vacationing, Mitchell is busy and has several projects on the way: She’s set to star in The Heiresses by PLL Troll I. Marlene King. She has an upcoming horror flick titled Cadaver and is also filming her Lifetime drama television show You.
ONTD, will you be supporting Mitchell and her upcoming projects?
Hey everyone, Guillermo here. I wanted the Reddit community to be the first to see the official artwork for my new film, The Shape of Water. Enjoy! from movies
( Collapse )
From master story teller, Guillermo del Toro, comes THE SHAPE OF WATER – an other-worldly fairy tale, set against the backdrop of Cold War era America circa 1962. In the hidden high-security government laboratory where she works, lonely Elisa (Sally Hawkins) is trapped in a life of isolation. Elisa’s life is changed forever when she and co-worker Zelda (Octavia Spencer) discover a secret classified experiment.
Shape of Water will be released on December 8th, 2017.
Mods, I hope it is all right now.
The demon finally makes its presence known; Andy, Rose and the children are set on a collision course with the supernatural presence; Disturbing new information about the conspiracy comes to light. (Air date: November 3, 2017)
Everyone should be watching this brilliant show, tbh! Human Disaster Rebecca Bunch is a gift.
The musical numbers were great tonight and were such great homages.
Niall Horan is out promoting
During the interview, "Harry Styles" pops out and scares Nail.
A real picture displayed on the screen behind them would have sufficed.
Speaking of frightening things, ONTD what are you going to be for Halloween?
Courtside Love! Kendall Jenner Supports NBA Beau Blake Griffin at L.A. Clippers Game https://t.co/I4Ms8CD0nx— People (@people) October 20, 2017
she attended a match between los angeles lakers and los angeles clippers at the staples center on thursday. she was sitting courtside. she's rumoured to be dating blake griffin who plays for the l.a. clippers.
( Collapse )
sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Kate del Castillo is a Mexican actress and telenovela star.
In an interview with Good Morning America she spoke about her infamous meeting with drug kingpin El Chapo and actor Sean Penn
She says she and Penn had sex while filming her three-part documentary on the drug lord.
“I never fell for him. We had sex. We’re both adults, single, and something was going on, but that was it. It was business.”
In other news, Penn is trying to block the documentary because that he believes the documentary implies he had a hand in helping the U.S. Department of Justice (DoJ) in their apprehension of the infamous drug lord.
( Collapse )