Jon Snow and friends fight the white walkers, while Sansa and Arya argue in Winterfell.
Will you be watching?
The “Frank Sinatra of EDM” (James explains who Diplo is to old people this way) handpicked James to play him in the series “What Would Diplo Do?"
Which actor/actress would you like to see play which famous musician?
Mark Frost, co-creator of Twin Peaks, had a cameo in the most recent episode as a concerned dog walker who witnesses something in the woods.
Otherwise, the episode was filled with some very emotional moments alongside it's usual brand of wtf
this episode made me so damn emotional
A snippet from an unreleased song, "Tell Me You Love Me," recently leaked, and fans are hoping it will be included on D6. Demi described her new sound as "R&B pop," as opposed to the more pop/dance songs she's recently released.
Demi also just celebrated her 25th birthday!
- Ben Schwartz (House of Lies, Parks and Rec) and Laura Moses wrote a book called Things You Should Know About Dating, You F*ing Idiot, which comes out this fall.
- They created an ensemble single-camera comedy based on the book, and CBS bought it.
- Follows a group of millennials navigating adulthood.
- Ben is writing and exec producing (and probably doing way less improv, lbr); no info on the cast.
Source 1, 2, 3
Look guys, something millennials didn't kill! Psyched for Ben, but worried for the final product, because CBS.
- based on the first of J.K. Rowling's detective series, formerly titled Cormoran Strike
- it's a seven-part series (three "Cuckoo's Calling," two "Silkworm," two "Career of Evil")
- starts on BBC One on August 27 (no words about an American showing but lbr we have our ways)
- stars Holliday Grainger of The Borgias ♥ and Tom "I CANNOT BELIEEEEEVE YOU SLEPT WITH THE QUEEN" Burke
aahhhhhh I'm excited
source | YouTube
-Duo gained popularity following their UNHhhhh webseries on WowPresents Youtube
-Show to air November 1st on Viceland
-Hybrid format with elements of late night, daytime, and talk shows
VH1 has officially green lit season 3 of "RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars", as well as another season of Untucked
“The world is calling out to see more of these beautiful queens and I am going to give them every bit of it they can handle,” executive producer and host RuPaul says. “‘All Stars’ represent the best of the breasts, legs, and thighs. They are giving everything and you’re not going to want to miss it!”
All Stars is set to return early 2018, Untucked will be back on tv starting in Spring 2018, along with season 10
👀 anyone see the Courtney/Willam drama? noextrai do you have any exclusive tea
21:00 - 27:00+
Choreographer Laurieann Gibson aka Boomkack unlocked some details about the reasons she stopped working with Lady Gaga.
This is the first time she has ever revealed any details about what led to the end of her relationship with Lady Gaga. She goes into detail about no longer wanting to be a "yes" man.
"Many people don't know that I met her [Gaga] unsigned before she recorded 'Just Dance' and developed her for years before all the music was made and when no one was looking." She claims she met Gaga shortly after being fired by Diddy, "I was like 'I don't want to work with any black people!'... Not that it was right, but it was difficult for them to understand my gift and my vision."
She goes on to subtly take credit for Gaga's image, "I saw someone that was broken. When you have a dream and you know that if you don't acquire this dream that you're going to cease to exist. It's a different kind of pain, a different kind of hope that comes from an artist's eyes. I was in the same place, I'm truly an artist myself so when I see that what I do is fight for an artist. I pull a vision out. It's very difficult when you're the one carrying the vision even when the artist can't see it and nobody around them sees it. She was fearless enough to listen to everything that my gift required and allowed me to be free to create."
( Collapse )
-playing villain Amunet Black aka Blacksmith
-character description: "steely" boss of an underground black market for supervillains
-recurring role beginning in episode 5 which is called "Girls Night Out"
-episode also features a mini-crossover w/ Arrow's Felicity Smoak
read episode 405 of @CW_TheFlash last night and think you guys are going to enjoy it....— Danielle Panabaker (@dpanabaker) August 15, 2017
iris's bachelorette party???
source // source
- On Monday the TV trade publication Broadcast reported that Chewing Gum would not be returning to Channel 4. “We establish people and then there’s a point where they have to move on.”
- According to a representative, Coel is focusing on other projects. That being said, she didn't close the doors to the possibility of a third season in the future.
- Chewing Gum had 2 seasons, 12 episodes total.
It has been rumored that Kevin Hart's current wife, Eniko Hart, was one of the people Kevin was cheating on his now ex-wife, Torrei Hart, while they were married.
Eniko posted a photo on her Instagram about being with Kevin for 8 years although he's only been legally separated for 6.
A fan noticed the time lapse between Kevin's divorce and called it out. Eniko decides to throw Kevin's ex, Torrei, under the bus saying she started the rumor and called her a liar. (Swipe for responses).
Torrei responds collecting Eniko on Instagram and with TMZ. This is especially shocking since Torrei and Kevin have worked towards having a good coparenting relationship.
( Collapse )
I think Eniko's a little burned by these Kevin cheating rumors....
What couples are ready to break up after about 25 minutes, and which ones are still going strong?
SAVE US LARRY
fave Curb moments / episodes?
- After 15 years, Whedonesque is shutting down.
- Whedon “hid multiple affairs and a number of inappropriate emotional ones that he had with his actresses, co-workers, fans, and friends.”
- one owner, Caroline van Oosten de Boer, didn’t deny it might have been a factor, but stated, “I have been toying with closing down the site for various reasons for the last five years or so.”
I didn't get the Dro appeal at all and now I'm so here for it. Issa, just get with Daniel for good.
From bears to wights, see how the icy battles in "Beyond the Wall" were captured. Detailed look at the battle scene from this episode.
Today, during the eclipse, Bonnie Tyler performed her classic hit with Joe Jonas on a Royal Caribbean cruise.
Evidently her BFF Ryan Adams had been feuding with Father John Misty on Twitter last week. If thats true then this is a new low, even for Ryan Adams. Dude is a toxic friend.
He sounds like shit Elton John but if he was just sitting in a corner staring at his hands on LSD (RA on FJM)
Kesha's "Rainbow" debuts at No. 1 on Billboard 200 albums chart https://t.co/Vf9z3wDqUt— billboard (@billboard) August 20, 2017
Kesha easily beat out Kendrick, who held the number one spot last week with one of the strongest opening weeks of the year.
SZA's album reentered the top ten last week and moved up from #9 to #7 (right behind Ed Sheeran). She's the only other female artist in the top ten.
Khalid's "American Teen" moved up to a new peak at number four.
- Over 125 women have sued Larry Nassar, who was the team doctor for USA gymnastics for 29 years. He is currently in prison in Michigan for possessing child pornography. Both USA gymnastics and Michigan State University have been accused sweeping abuse allegations under the rug to preserve their own reputations.
- Steve Penny, the former president of USA gymnastics, resigned and was given a $1 million severance package.
- 6x Olympic medalist, Aly Raisman, called out USA gymnastics while she was in Anaheim for the 2017 US National Gymnastics Championships where the Final Five were inducted into the USA gymnastics hall of fame.
- Aly Raisman and her mother, Lynn, think that everyone at USAG who knew about the abuse, but didn't do anything should be fired.
- Aly also critcized USAG giving Steve Penny $1 million dollars and thinks the money should have been used to create a program to help the victims.
- "What people don't realize is that this doctor was a doctor for 29 years. Whether or not he did it to a gymnast, they still knew him. Even if he didn't do it to you, it's still the trauma and the anxiety of wondering what could have happened. I think that needs to be addressed. These girls, they should be comfortable going to USA Gymnastics and saying, I need help, I want therapy. I need this. Everyone is important. It doesn't matter if you're the Olympic champion or you're an 8-year-old that goes to gymnastics in Ohio, or wherever you are in the U.S. Every single kid is important and I want USA Gymnastics to do a better job with that."
I love how outspoken Aly has been lately and am glad a high profile gymnast like her is calling out USAG.
-NBC is not going forward with their planned Xena reboot
-Javier Grillo-Marxuach (Lost, The 100) originally was heading the charge to bring the show back but left the project
-NBC has not been able to find someone to take over the project and has put it on ice for the time being
If we ever get a Xena reboot, it doesn't need to be on network tv
B.o.B who previously made headlines for being a flat earther and holding other extremely questionable beliefs unsurprisingly had opinions about today's solar eclipse.
Allow flat earth truther B.o.B. to share his contrarian opinions about today's solar eclipse https://t.co/Sb7P6bHKmd— Vulture (@vulture) August 21, 2017
it's so amazingly beautiful how the moon can pass in front of the sun multiple times in one day 😱😱 #FknScienceBro— B.o.B (@bobatl) August 21, 2017
( Collapse )
SOURCE 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Boy group ToppDogg’s Hansol came out as asexual in an Instagram Live session on August 19.
During the live broadcast, the singer told his viewers, “I thought about this, and I’m asexual. I don’t like anyone. I only like myself.” He added, “I just like my friends and family.”
Hansol’s confession has been spreading throughout YouTube and social media, gaining support from many people.
- Was set to perform at the Summer Sonic festivals in Tokyo and Osaka this month but had to cancel because of “really bad tonsillitis and fever" and she “passed out when going through security in Beijing".
- Was planning to perform with Yasutaka Nakata and Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, whom she had collobarated with on their track “Crazy Crazy” but had to cancel because of her illness.
( Collapse )
+ (LEAKED SNIPPET) Charli XCX - Issues (Julia Michaels Demo)
SOURCE: Stereogum 1 2 | Charli's Instagram
Can we also talk about how her new album is leaking all over the place because damn
Gotta say Bounce is truly a BOP though
A model in South Africa has shown injuries she received this past week from Grace Mugabe; the First Lady of Zimbabwe who went on a rampage in a South Africa Hotel when she found her sons in the company of 3 women. Gabriela Engels showed the deep cut at a press conference with her Mother and her lawyer present. The 2 other women have not been named; nor has a hotel waitress who was pushed to the ground by one of the Mugabe sons in his rush to avoid his mother. The woman was taken to hospital where she miscarried.
The attack took place in Sandton's The Capital 20 West hotel.
The woman said that at the time she did not know who her assailant was or why she and her friends were being beaten.
"I really thought she was going to kill me ... From the moment she stormed into the room she was ready to murder someone," the woman said. "The electrical cord-cable was tightly wrapped around her hands. No one could stop her. The guards and hotel security guards just stood there and watched as she whipped me with the cord and dragged me across the floor by my hair."
After high level talks between both governments, Ms Engels was thrown under the bus by her own government as it granted Diplomatic Immunity to Grace Mugabe and let her leave the country with no charges. This came after all air traffic ceased between the two countries until the Immunity was granted.
( Collapse )
Is the Willam/Courtney drama fake? Favourite song from RPDR alumni?
-Sarah and Chad get into an argument because Chad won't listen to Sarahs advice
-Uses her Girls Aloud experience as a reason why he needs to listen to her
-While going off on Chad, Sarah uses a lot of British terminology (taking a piss out of it, a mickey) which confuses Chad
-The two being the hot messes they are end up making up and make out when they go to bed
( Collapse )
The only entertaining yet sad thing left in this show is seeing the ups and downs of Sarah/Chad.