-Jack and Rose were on a vacation together in July and photos are just now being spread everywhere
-They were in St.Tropez
Paris Hilton is now backtracking and apologizing for calling Tr*mp good looking.
“I want to apologize for my comments from an interview I did last year,” she said in a statement to Us Weekly Wednesday. “They were part of a much larger story and I am regretful that they were not delivered in the way I had intended.”
“I was speaking about my own experiences in life and the role of media and fame in our society and it was never my intention for my comments to be misapplied almost a year later,” she added, saying she’s “deeply hurt” and “deeply sorry.”
“Moving forward I will continue to do what I can to be an advocate for girls and women with the hopes of providing a louder voice for those who may desperately need it,” That's Hot said.
They also filmed a behind the scenes video talking about getting back into music and recording the song:
Why are there no people of color in Dunkirk? pic.twitter.com/sxTIWtKaqX— AJ+ (@ajplus) August 12, 2017
- Except 2 black extras who appear in 1 crowd scene the film Dunkirk shows 0 PoC
- 2 million South Asian soliders were involved in WW2, most fighting for the British; indian mule regiments were present at Dunkirk.
- the British were ordered to leave the Indian soldiers behind, but commanders on the ground defied the orders and most of the Indian soliders were evacuated, though some were captured just short of Dunkirk and died as prisoners of war.
- By 1938 Lascars from South Asia and East Africa counted for 1 of 4 crewmen on British merchant vessels, participating in large numbers in the evacuation of Dunkirk.
- By not showing the PoC who fought and were present at Dunkirk the film whitewashes history + Britain's colonial past, dangerously appealing to racists.
source 1 2 3
submitting this on behalf of another ontder who wishes to stay anonymous
Congratulations Fifth Harmony. They just scored their first No. 1 debut on the Billboard + Twitter Top Trackschart.
Billboard + Twitter Top Tracks is a weekly ranking of the most shared and/or mentioned songs on Twitter in the U.S.
Fifth Harmony's last single, Down, sold 75,535 Total US digital sales.
source / source2
ONTD fav Nicky J was spotted sporting some hot fur around NYC. The Nude Chanteuse™ was photographed taking a stroll "with his Not-Joe brother, Kevin," (GQ's words, not mine lol!) before his performance at the iHeart Summit Party.
GQ is none too happy with Nick's choice in tops, calling it an eyebrow raising "blouse-y, breezy, soft-tailored floral print jacket" and "a men's cropped caftan." Their biggest problem is that he chose to not wear a shirt underneath.
GQ also called out another "offender," Younger star Nico Tortorella, on two separate occasions.
Sources: @NickyJ. @GQ.
ONTD: What past fashion statements are you most embarrassed about?
-- according to Jaime Lannister, he expects to get the scripts in the next 4-6 weeks. the cast usually gets the scripts a month before production starts, so Nikolaj expects filming for season 8 (only 6 episodes) to start in October. he's also in the dark about plot details until he gets said scripts
-- HBO programming head Casey Bloys said during TCA this month that all 6 scripts for the final season have already been turned in by D&D to the network. he's still unsure if the final season will air in 2018 or 2019
( Collapse )
- First R-rated comedy since Bad Moms last year to do so and the first comedy of this year
- Has an A+ Cinemascore
And the crowd goes wild! Have you seen it yet?
Big movie studios including Warner Bros. and Universal Pictures are in talks with Apple and Comcast to allow studios to rent out movies online as soon as two weeks after they are released to theaters for about $30 to $50 dollars.
Movie chains have been against the move but are starting to warm up to the idea if they are able to get a 10 year revenue split.
Walt Disney co. is not interested and would like to be excluded from this narrative as it seeks to launch its own streaming service and focus on big movie events that need to be seen in theaters.
Shares of major theatre chains including AMC, Regal and Cinemark dropped on Friday following the news.
here for it, but not today with those prices, satan
The fabulous Lizzo has released a new track for your Self Love playlist!
- When asked if she still thinks T***p is gay she said "Everyone's gay. I think gay is a spectrum"
- She's going on US/Canada tour in October, it's going to be a virtual reality experience
- She recorded her album in Japan
- Says Titanic (her creepy creative partner) is not her love, he's in love with someone else, not her, and she's happy for him?
- She met Ariana Grande and Ariana showed her tacos
Here is the album art for Joe Scarborough's new EP out today which is titled "Welcome To The Monkey House" pic.twitter.com/ajilpk8RJC— Max Tani (@maxwelltani) August 18, 2017
Today Joe Scarborough released his second EP "Welcome to the Monkey House".
He said it's inspired by Weezer and M83.
He's planning on releasing a new EP every month for the next two years.
He credits his fiance and co-host Mika with giving him the encouragement to make music publicly
“Mika told me about a year, two years ago, you know, ‘You have to do this… it’s what you love doing the most,” Scarborough said. “I said, ‘Well I’ll do it but they’ll kill me. Who wants to hear my music?'”
Joe says he would give his whole TV and political career up to go back in time and focus exclusively on music.
Last month he released his first EP 'Mystified'. The title track got a music video.
SOURCE SOURCE SOURCE SOURCE
Sonequa Martin-Green and Doug Jones cover UK sci-fi mag SFX, on news stands now. In new interviews, the cast discuss how it's a utopian description of many cultures living together without anyone giving up their uniqueness, say "it's a world where there is space for all". Doug Jones describes his character Saru as "very upwardly mobile with something to prove" as the first Kelpien to attend Starfleet Academy. Assure readers the comedic aspect of Star Trek is present in the new series. Martin-Green has been bingeing the original series, loves her "brother" Spock!
( Collapse )
( Collapse )
( Collapse )
Star Trek: Discovery premieres [in the US]in the US September 24 at 8:30 PM ET on CBS. Immediately following the first episode’s release, the second episode will be available in the U.S. on CBS All Access, with subsequent episodes released on Sundays. The first eight episodes will run from September 24 through November 5, with the series returning in January 2018, [in Canada]in Canada September 24 on CTV & Space simultaneously, with two episodes following immediately on Space only and [in the rest of the world]in the rest of the world September 25 on Netflix. The subsequent episodes will be made available on Netflix the day after the US, ie weekly.
Sources: SFX cover + interview quotes // Instagram: 1, 2, 3, 4 // Twitter: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Kylie is ready to hang up her colored wigs as she claims no one had blue or green hair until she did. Once again, she claims she's over keeping up with her image and just wants her long, black hair.
Are you over rainbow hair?
Netflix attached this teaser at the end of The Defenders.
The Defenders discussion post?
( Collapse )
Source: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Madonna's daughter Lourdes definitely got it from her mama. https://t.co/fYUnD1Mxzf— InStyle (@InStyle) August 17, 2017
Lourdes has landed yet another fashion campaign — just not for her momma Madonna's brand Material Girl!
New York City based brand MadeMe snagged the 20-year-old starlet for their new MadeMe x X-Girl campaign, with her modeling the entire streetwear lookbook.
Madonna has repeatedly earned admiration for never shying away from a controversial fashion choice and it seems her 20-year-old daughter will be following in her well-heeled footsteps. The University of Michigan student smolders for the slew of snaps showing her in everyday situations, and still, she's oozing It girl.
The shoot involved Lola, MadeMe founder Erin Magee and photographer Mayan Toledano exploring downtown New York in March. They created photo ops on apartment rooftops, a jewellery store–meets–hair salon, a dollar store, and even a porn shop. "I personally wanted to work with Lola for a long time, I would see her on Instagram a lot and would see the stuff she would wear. It is really close to a MadeMe vibe." - Magee told Vogue.
See more new Lourdes pics at first source!
Williams' representative said in a statement to ET :
"These are matters for the court to decide. Jesse has been working tirelessly to maintain his bond with their children and it is important to note that the dramatizations made in Aryn's declaration are a one-sided account made with a specific goal in mind. The judge is fully informed on both sides of the story and will be making the final decision."
According to the document Drake-Lee filed, the couple tried marriage counseling in the fall of 2016, but their efforts were "unsuccessful." Williams moved out of the home in March 2017 and filed for divorce in April.
( Collapse )
on Instagram, an user asked her a question :
"Love this adaptation so much. Question though, does it make you think twice about Scientology? Both Gilead and Scientology both believe that all outside sources (aka news) are wrong or evil… it's just very interesting."
Elisabeth Moss replied with this comment :
"That's actually not true at all about Scientology. Religious freedom and tolerance and understanding the truth and equal rights for every race, religion and creed are extremely important to me. The most important things to me probably. And so Gilead and THT hit me on a very personal level. Thanks for the interesting question!"
- Jake Paul in his latest video accuses FaZe Banks of assaulting his assistant at a club, saying he allegedly choked her and was cheating on his girlfriend (who is Jake's ex) Alissa Violet
- FaZe says that a Team 10 member DM'd him about the assistant's bruise and said she knows it was an accident but they assume he may have hit her on accident at the club
- He gets his friends who were with him that night to back up his story and explain that they did not see him hit anyone and if he did, it was likely an accident
- They don't know who's in Team 10. Members of Team 10 approached them to hang out that night.
- His friend said that one of the members said "don't tell Jake we're hanging out with you and Banks".
- His friend said that the Team 10 members were trying to get Banks blackout drunk
- FaZe Banks says that he's never been this drunk before prior to that night and believes that the Team 10 members drugged his drink
- He believes that the reason why he's dragged into this drama is that he is dating Jake Paul's ex, Alissa Violet
- Alissa Violet admits that Jake has assaulted her several times and is very aggressive and says his exes have reached out to her (2-3 other girls) and also confirmed that they've experienced the same kind of abuse.
- At the end of the video, FaZe Banks says he is suing Jake Paul, his assistant, and the members of Team 10 who appeared in the alleged fake accusation video due to the defamation of character, slander, and libel they have caused him.
- In other news, Jake Paul's subscriber count is dropping due to his latest video!
This just keeps getting uglier https://t.co/NSi5EET5FR— Page Six (@PageSix) 18 août 2017
A California judge has ruled that Mel B's estranged husband Stephen Belafonte can apply for step-visitation rights to Angel — the 10-year-old daughter she shares with the Hollywood star, Eddie Murphy.
Mel, 42 requested Stephen, not to add Angel’s name into their divorce proceedings, but the case was rejected.
Belafonte's lawyer says Stephen "has been the parent that has raised this minor child since an infant”
— People (@people) August 18, 2017
Calvin Klein Says He Hired Kate Moss Because He 'Didn't Want These Girls Who Had Big Bosoms' https://t.co/DPB4fkZkHW
Lately, the designer revealed that he "didn’t want these girls… who had big bosoms,” he explains. “They augment their bodies. They used artificial implants and things. They were doing crazy things to their bodies. I found that offensive.” He concludes, “I found it really unattractive, unhealthy and a bad message to send.” The article also points out the irony of the statement, as Kate Moss' raising star contributed to the further reinforce of the " size zero ideal that was controversially dubbed “heroin chic.” "
ONTD, did your boobies ever help you to get a job? What do you think about models who get their bodies completely altered by plastic surgery? B ( . Y . ) bies post
- Dan Wootton from The sun starts the interview off by talking about Camila. They answer 2 questions awkwardly before asking their publicist to step in
- Lauren says they don't want to be shady and Normani says they have better things to talk about
- in the full interview Dan breaks them up and asks them questions alone for 5 mins.
- Dinah talks about defending LM's oufits and says she doesn't know who Sarah harding is. "Maybe she wants some dance lessons. Everyone wants to booty pop like 5h"
- Sarah harding recently called 5h sluts on celebrity big brother
- Ally talks about a photoshopped pic of feet
- Lauren talks about how she thinks sexuality is fluid and says she's not dating ty dolla sign. they're just "vibing". She refuses to talk almost being arrested for bringing weed to the airport
-Normani talks about DWTS and dating. She said she came on the show single and she left single. She also talks about her racist bullying incident from last year
SOURCE SOURCE for the full interview
Dua Lipa has topped the UK Singles Chart with her latest song "New Rules". It is the first solo song by a female artist to top the chart after Adele's "Hello". The song is the 7th single from her self-titled debut album. Meanwhile P!nk's "What About Us" soars to #5 after charting at #83 latest week based on one day of availability.
( Collapse )
source 1, 2
Dylan O'Brien and Taylor Kitsch took their new film, American Assassin, to Alamo Drafthouse in Austin to preview for military veterans and fans. The screening was followed by a live Q&A.
Other news of the night, Taylor was spotted with his on again/off again apparently on again girlfriend, Jennifer.
( Collapse )
Source Source Source Source
Source Source Source
Because this isn't a huge spoiler at all, Hulu revealed that Mindy will get divorced from Ben early on in season 6. Chris Messina will return for a couple of episodes during the final season, but the episodes won't be focused on a romantic relationship between Danny and Mindy.
"We aren’t super interested in tying everything up in a bow,” Kaling said. “We’re trying to avoid that, while also leaving the audience with the sense that Mindy had some growth. Happily ever after can sometimes be romantic happiness, but it can also be a feeling of contentment about your life as a professional person and as a mother.” The final season premieres September 12th, for the 3 people on ONTD (including me) who still watch this.
"It is not your f****** body"
Y'all have streamed and bought Lime's bop, Stop [sic] That Down, so many times that it has been certified Platinum. STD currently sits at #8 on the Billboard Top 40 in the US and has sold over 600,000 units worldwide.
So incredible to see stop that down hitting platinum in so many places thank you so much you guys are incredible...— Liam (@LiamPayne) August 18, 2017
Sorry for the auto correct 👎🏼📱 😅strip not stop 😂that's a whole different song 🙃— Liam (@LiamPayne) August 18, 2017
Sources: @RIAA. @Payno, 1.
You know, he used to be in 1D? Now he's out free~
-Brandi/Paul finish up their investigation and end up choosing the wrong duo due to Paul thinking that Sam wouldn't break bro code
-Chad is pissed that Brandi thinks he is stupid as he has worked really hard to get to where he is today
-Brandi/Sandy work out their differences and decide to be cordial
-Chad keeps Sarah from going off on Paul
( Collapse )
Source Source Source