Justin helping his stylist Karla Welch
How can people watch this Jake Paul guy? What an absolute arsehole. "it sounds like you're going to blow someone up" pic.twitter.com/ige9FBDJiG— Jack Mull (@J4CKMULL) August 3, 2017
- jake paul is a racist pos, no one is surprised
- a fan from kazakhstan comes up to his car and asks for a picture
- jake asks where he's from and then says "it sounds like you're about to blow someone up"
- he also mimics his accent and says "SEND THE NUKE"
- this is not new behavior for him:
source: 1, 2,
I think body positivity is also a really important issue right now. As much as I champion diversity and love seeing beautiful women of all shapes and sizes, I sometimes find it hard to reconcile that with my own body image. I think all women struggle with it to a certain extent. Have you always felt comfortable in your skin growing up, or do you see it as work in progress? Unfortunately in the world we live in it's almost impossible to feel comfortable in your skin 24/7. Especially with what the media is constantly feeding us. I still have countless insecurities and fears, like everyone else I know. But we're getting there, slowly but surely. Which is a big reason I want to change this fashion / beauty stigma, so it's not as difficult for people around the world to feel beautiful just the way they are.
( Collapse )
source tweet / interview pics 1 2
MTV is bringing back "Total Request Live" https://t.co/oVJjRRhjnu— The New York Times (@nytimes) July 31, 2017
· In an interview w/NYT, MTV president Chris McCarthy announced plans to revamp TRL for a new generation as part of Viacom's attempt to make the network relevant again
· The show will come back in October, and the plan is to film it in its old Times Square location on 44th & Broadway. It'll be an hour long show that might turn into a two or 3 hour-long show if it's successful. Carson Daly isn't coming back; it'll be hosted by 5 unknowns
· McCarthy previously oversaw projects for Logo, MTV2 & VH1 which took the networks out of 5 yrs of decline. He took over MTV in 2016 and scapped the network's plan to pour money into MTV News, instead focusing on reality shows & music. He's also responsible for this year's gender neutral acting categories at the MTV Movie Awards. He's developing a reality show featuring young, gender non-comforming people
( Collapse )
What're your favorite TRL moments, ONTD?
Kim Zolciak-Biermann Says She Won’t Show Dogs on Social Media After a Stranger Called Animal Control Services https://t.co/v7TW6u7bvv— People (@people) July 30, 2017
· Kim Zolciak said in a string of Snapchat videos that she won't be posting about her dogs on social media anymore because a stranger reported her to animal control
· Kim has 3 dogs of her own & recently spent $3k taking care of 3 puppies she's fostering
· Her 4 y/o son Kash was hospitalized in April after being bit by a dog
( Collapse )
source 1 2 3 4
He offers his services to help people make Emmy ads and says he'll help "triple threats" who have great performances, great line readings and "that face"!
( Collapse )
-It's unrelated to the hack as it seems to have come from HBO's India distributor, Star India: “This confirms the compromise of episode 4 of Game of Thrones Season 7, earlier this afternoon. We take this breach very seriously and have immediately initiated forensic investigations at our and the technology partner’s end to swiftly determine the cause. This is a grave issue and we are taking appropriate legal remedial action.”
-Lines up with previous leaks
anyone watch it?
Today's hosts: Joy Behar, Sunny Hostin, Sara Haines, Jedediah Bila and Paula
Guest: Sassy California Congresswoman Maxine "Reclaiming My Time" Waters
Today the panel talks about Trump going on vacation and the news that Robert Mueller impaneled a grand jury. This means he can subpoena documents, compel witnesses to testify under oath, and if necessary bring charges against Trump and/or his lackeys. They show a Newsweek cover of Trump and called him a lazy boy and Jed says this is why Tramp won, because they had dignified covers of Obama so they are showing "media bias" (sigh). Sunny says it's because Obama led with dignity, elegance, and smarts.
U.S. Representative for California's 43rd congressional district, Maxine Waters, visits to talk about her viral "Reclaiming My Time" moment. She also talks about the new Dem motto, A Better Deal and how young people are not so enthusiastic about it. When Jed asks if she's running for POTUS in 2020 Maxine says the only thing she's running for is the impeachment of Trump (yas sis!). She talks about why Putin wanted Trump in office and White House leaks (she's not disturbed lol). She won't give Trump credit for anything good because he's too stupid to be responsible for it.
( Collapse )
Sources: 1, 2, 3
I'm filling in for dbil today but she'll be back Monday.
It turns out attacking the rights of one of the only two groups of people Caitlyn pretends to care about still isn't enough to make her stop MAGAing.
Caitlyn Jenner wearing a Make America Great Hat after the transgender ban. Unreal. pic.twitter.com/ov14R2XP3v— Anthony Dominic (@tmzanthony) August 4, 2017
She was papped driving yesterday while wearing a Make American Great Again hat only a week after Trump announced on twitter that he would be banning trans people from the military.
- Norman Lear is best known for creating Archie Bunker, a loudmouthed, racist reactionary from Queens who disdains his wife and dotes on his daughter, intended as a satire of his type but who was instead adored by them, and does not want to hang out with his White House spin-off longer than necessary. He will not be attending the traditional White House reception before the Honors.
- Some headlines are reporting that he's boycotting the honors entirely, because apparently other people read worse than ONTD
- Honoree Gloria Estefan says that she will use the reception as an opportunity to challenge Trump on anti-immigrant backlash.
- The honorees traditionally sit in the Presidential Box at the Kennedy Center, so that should be a fun experience for them.
-op told jenny to promote ha
-jenny was on the set of her CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED series shades of blue
-2 "surprises" are coming to spotify on monday!
-benny, ha manager whose past his experimentation date, is meeting with sony this week about the album
-mama is filming the second single music video in the next few weeks
-lots of promo coming soon
-"que se joda" is a monster track. yas represent!
-album is coming out later this year
do u get ur faves together, ontd? do you also overshare your man on social media?
• Living Legend™ Britney Spears' boy toy Sam Asghari recently Tweeted a photo of himself and his bulge made a guest appearance.
• Twitter started thirsting hard asking B for Slumber Party invites. Talk about 3.mp3
• It is said that the photo was altered and an original brought to light - but the side by side comparison still show bulge. You be the judge.
( Collapse )
i ain't even mad - get brintimate with that dick Britney.
ONTD, are you getting 🍆 lately?
Prince of Pop Austin Mahone and Hardwell just unleashed their new music video for their summer anthem Creatures Of The Night
Sources AM | YouTube
Gettin Jiggy With It
[Which song did he borrow from?]
Sister Sledge - He's The Greatest Dancer
( Collapse )
source: 1/1 2/2 3/3 4/4 5/5 6/6
I've been on a disco/funk kick lately when it dawned on me just how many of Will Smith's songs borrow heavily from the best eras in music. How many did you get right?
‘Arrow’ Adds Sydelle Noel for Season 6 (Exclusive) https://t.co/cvYvuRMBTr— Variety (@Variety) August 4, 2017
-Noel will play Samanda Watson, an FBI agent who will be investigating Oliver Queen’s connection to the Green Arrow.
-The character is described as “intelligent and poised with a no nonsense attitude.”
What are you currently listening to, ONTD?
Socially aware latina queen Lauren Jauregui has spoken about the Venezuelan crisis multiple times, bringing awareness to the difficult situation the country is going through.
Venezuela, estoy contigo y estoy rezando🙏🏼 cuidense porfavor— Lauren Jauregui (@LaurenJauregui) August 1, 2017
"Venezuela, i'm with you and I'm praying🙏🏼 Take care please"
But she didn't stop at that. She also donated one thousand dollars to a GoFundMe account created by a girl to raise money to leave the country! (She only donated that much because that's the amount the person was asking for, btw)
LAUREN LE DONO MIL DOLARES A UNA CHAMA PARA QUE PUEDA IRSE DE VENEZUELA ES UN ANGEL ESTA MUJER LA AMO TANTO ME MUERO pic.twitter.com/HcQlX5IgZB— cris🌹🇻🇪 (@arrecharmony) 1 de agosto de 2017
"Lauren donated one thousand dollars to a girl so she can leave Venezuela this woman is an angel I love her so much I'm dying"
In case you didn't know, Venezuela is in total crisis and its citizens are migrating to literally anywhere in the world.
Why couldn't it happen to me? On a more serious note, there are hundreds of Venezuelan causes you can donate to, from people with medical needs to organizations feeding the needed. I hope she donated to those too
Disney’s live-action ALADDIN finds its Jafar… Marwan Kenzari. Plus Nasim Pedrad joins the movie, too https://t.co/g725ca3sy2— Borys Kit (@Borys_Kit) August 4, 2017
- Marwan Kenzari, a Dutch-Tunisian actor who will appear on Murder on the Orient Express, is in negotiations to star as Jafar.
- Former Saturday Night Live comedienne Nasim Pedrad has landed a role created specifically for the movie.
Their Jafar is hotter than their Aladdin.
Ariana's account was taken over and the hackers posted multiple "obscene messages and images." Before it was clear what exactly was happening, Nicki Minaj commented on one of the posts with a ~skeptical face~ emoji, suggesting that she had a feeling something was off. The hackers then responded telling her that she "was next."
- Based on the best-selling 2016 novel by Stephanie Danler
- Will be produced by Stu Zicherman (The Americans), Brad Pitt's Plan B Entertainment and Danler
- Follows 22-year-old Tess who, shortly after arriving in NYC, lands a waitressing job and falls into a world of drugs, alcohol, love and lust
Have you read "Sweetbitter"? I loved it. What book do you want turned into a series?
Each Drama and Comedy series acting nominee submits one episode. Each series submits six, with the exception of those nominated in Variety Talk and Sketch categories, which only submit one. The only acting nominees who do not submit an episode are those nominated for Lead Actor and Actress in a Limited Series/TV Movie.
( Collapse )
all other categories can be found at the source
who made the best/worst choices, ontd?
My baby Toni❤️❤️ I love you so much! I can't stop crying https://t.co/nyqfgdAFXr— Talinda Bennington (@TalindaB) August 4, 2017
( Collapse )
One Republic stepped in after Linkin Park pulled out of the concert series where they were supposed to perform today. :(
"It seems so naïve: You're just talking to a nice person, and you have a really honest, beautiful conversation, and she writes about it in an honest, beautiful way. But then, it goes through all these other outlets and gets distilled. And then it can be made to seem like you were being cheap.…I didn't mean to do that. Especially not with an experience that was so precious to me."
- Kaling wrote the script and will co-star
- The film is about a late night TV show host (Emma Thompson) who is at risk of losing her show after hiring her first female writer (Mindy Kaling)
- Ganatra is a Canadian director (OP note: woo hoo!) who is mostly known for her TV work but also her film Chutney Popcorn
Kardashian Family Calls Caitlyn a Transgender Traitor https://t.co/Vj3JjQBb4k— TMZ (@TMZ) August 4, 2017
- TMZ aka the Kardashian mouthpiece is reporting that the family have cut all ties with Caitlyn Jenner over her continued support of Donald Trump.
- The family all believe Caitlyn is a traitor to the LGBT community for spouting one thing and practicing another behind closed door.
- The last straw was Caitlyn being seen driving around in a MAGA hat yesterday.
- The family believes one thing to be true: 'Caitlyn only cares about Caitlyn, she doesn't care about you or your rights."
When even the Kardashian's are calling you out on your shit...
-GoT had a sex scene between two characters a few seasons ago, in which two characters engage in sex while one of them says no.
-Several articles and think pieces were written and it was referred to as a low point in the show.
-Fast forward to the most current season, the same thing happens but there is a reversal of roles between these two characters.
-Article says that Cersei has suffered more than Jaime and this a key point that differentiates what happened between her and Jaime after Joffreys death.
-Cites that she lost
-Jaime saying no doesn't count because he "feels unworthy of his sister’s love because of his amputation"...
-Cersei's assault was an "act of care".
ONTD why aren't you talking about this?
Mods can u flops accept this post and stop being difficult.🙄 🙄 🙄
-liberal groups approached her and she aint ruling it out
do u want another celeb dictating policy, ontd?
- The series is headed to Amazon in 2018 and will be written and directed by Weiner
- It will be an anthology series with every episode focused on someone who believes they are descended from the Romanoffs, the infamous royal Russian family
- Announced cast so far: Isabelle Huppert, Christina Hendricks, John Slattery, Jack Huston, Amanda Peet, and Marthe Keller
New STD Lawsuit Against Usher, 2 More Women and a Man https://t.co/tLNLzh88EP— TMZ (@TMZ) August 4, 2017
- lawsuit will be filed monday in california
- 1 of the women will be in the press conference. other 2 will be #anon
- all 3 had sex with usher after 2012 and he didn't tell em he had stds
can we talk? whens the last time u barebacked, ontd?
Hey fellow ONTD olds, judge ye not the children salivating over Kylie Jenner's instagram too harshly, for did ye not at some point have an Alicia Silverstone poster based on little except her smile was cute af? Let's talk about the girls we wanted to be/do/both back in the 90s!
Key girl crush role: Selena (1997)
Before Jennifer became J-Lo she caught many 90s eyes as a Fly Girl, a member of the in house dance troupe on the excellent comedy sketch show In Living Color. But with Selena she revealed a genuine acting talent, giving a sensitive and hugely likeable performance as the ambitious, fierce and ultimately tragic pop star. Men wouldn't stfu about her "La gitarra" figure, but girls loved her for her style, upbeat nature and jedi-level cool.
( Collapse )
IMDb sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
GIF sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Text source: me
Who was your 90s girl crush ONTD?
Girls' Generation’s 6th full length album "Holiday Night" has been released. The album contains a total of 10 tracks, including the double title tracks "Holiday" and "All Night". With fresh sounds and energetic vocals, "Holiday" is the perfect summer anthem. Member SEOHYUN has participated in the lyric-writing of the song, which talks about the feelings marked by the 10th anniversary holiday. Enjoy the Music Video for "Holiday" and send lots of love and support to them!
( Collapse )
Will play [Spoiler (click to open)]Owen's sister Megan Hunt..
[Spoiler (click to open)]Bridget Regan who played the character in one episode was not able to reprise the role due to other commitments.
Casey Affleck Files Mysterious Divorce Docs, But Settlement Reached https://t.co/9qZIZgwCrx— TMZ (@TMZ) 4 août 2017
Casey also cited irreconcilable differences as the reason for the split and sought joint legal and physical custody of their two children, Indiana, 13, and Atticus, 9.
They've already hammered out a settlement. Casey is paying spousal support under the agreement.
It's unclear why he checked the box to block spousal support only to cave a few days later
( Collapse )
Sources by Order: 0 / 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6/ 7 / 8 / 9 / 10
This is my first ONTD post! Let's share some more interesting female artists.
After seeing the first episode of Marvel's Inhumans, snap judgements of the episode was posted on banned source, which were not very flattering.
Simply awful. I'm so disappointed since I generally love everything Marvel does. But this is absolutely terrible. The dialogue is atrocious. The fight sequences are shockingly choreographed. The sets (or more-so the obvious green-screen) aren't that crash hot either. It's only saving grace is Lockjaw who is adorable. As one of the few people that actually liked Iron Fist, I can easily say that this is Scott Buck's worst work yet. 3/10
There was a lot of hope for this pilot and it did not live up to expectations. Not even a strong cast could breath life into the cringe worthy script they were given. There are some decent moments, but they are few and far between. For the most part this is a big miss for Marvel. There is still hope subsequent episodes can save the series, but the pilot is massively disappointing. 3/10
Usher's Wife Standing by Him, Not Concerned About STD Lawsuit https://t.co/aAmv77pM6d— TMZ (@TMZ) 4 août 2017
Grace isn't concerned at all about the allegation and isn't giving the lawsuit any weight.
The woman suing has a history with Usher. She was a close friend of his first wife, Tameka Foster, and attended their 2007 wedding.
Usher believes she has a thing against him, and has for a long time.
Hollywood Medium Tyler Henry reflects on the day he realized he had a special skill.
Do you believe in the afterlife??
-Wonder Woman is speculated to appear in Flash:Flashpoint
-Movie is suppose to be DCs version of Civil War
-Flashpoint in the comics revolves around Barry Allen going back in time to save his mother which causes shock waves through time drastically changing the history of everyone
-Will be Gals 4th appearance as WW