Shia LaBeouf Tells Black Cop 'You're Going to Hell' Cause You're Black https://t.co/f2ClkhRqAV— TMZ (@TMZ) July 12, 2017
Shia LaBeouf went full racist at the Savannah Police Dept. where he was arrested this past weekend, telling a black officer he would go to hell because of his skin color.
He goes on to accuse the cops of being racist because "a black man arrested me for being white."
If you choose to eat meat .... you love PETS not ANIMALS..... #loveanimalsdonteatthem #vegan RG @moby
The most famous vegan in the world Miley Cyrus shared a controversial message on Instagram saying meat eaters don't love animals.
The lifelong vegan recently got a new tattoo to celebrate her veganism.
- The sisters of Haim play a never-ending game of Truth or Dare Jenga
- They tell the story behind their "Clean House" appearance (behind cut)
- Este posts an embarrassing photo on Twitter
- They explain they took 15 takes for their one-shot "Want You Back" video
- Alana is a baker
- Alana makes up a song about Este
- Their favorite song they've written is "Something to Tell You"
( Collapse )
source + source + source
- Lists her 10 favorite Taylor Swift songs
- Talks about Zayn's tattoos and their most romantic date
- Her style icons are the Olsen twins and Rihanna
- Shows off her volleyball and boxing skills
- Says she goes to bed about midnight and often falls asleep with her makeup on
- She wants to have kids
- Likes to have chips and guac at shoots
- Takes a selfie with her Gigi Barbie
Zayn and Gigi are on the August cover of Vogue as examples of how the new generation embraces gender fluidity.
“I shop in your closet all the time, don’t I?” Hadid, 22, flicks a lock of dyed-green hair out of her boyfriend’s eyes as she poses the question.
“Yeah, but same,” replies Malik, 24. “What was that T-shirt I borrowed the other day?”
“The Anna Sui?” asks Hadid.
“Yeah,” Malik says. “I like that shirt. And if it’s tight on me, so what? It doesn’t matter if it was made for a girl.”
Hadid nods vigorously. “Totally. It’s not about gender. It’s about, like, shapes. And what feels good on you that day. And anyway, it’s fun to experiment. . . .”
Zayn is a fashion icon and this is a fact confirmed by NASA, and solid scientific evidence provided by Steven Hawking himself! pic.twitter.com/98Pu15cxEM— Daily Zayn Looks (@ZaynsServing) July 13, 2017
“If Zayn’s wearing a tight shirt and tight jeans and a big, drapey coat,” Hadid says, “I mean—I’d wear that, too. It’s just about, Do the clothes feel right on you?”
“With social media, the world’s gotten very small,” he says, “and it can seem like everyone’s doing the same thing. Gender, whatever—you want to make your own statement. You know? You want to feel distinct.”
- Drag queen Vicky Vox said a pop star was asking for drag queens to do a music video for two days with no pay, with their own costumes and all.
- Vicky later directly named Katy Perry.
- The benefit was supposed to be "exposure" for being in a Katy video, rather than money.
( Collapse )
Sources: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
About the movie:
A thrilling and inspiring true story begins on the eve of World War II as, within days of becoming Prime Minister of Great Britain, Winston Churchill (Academy Award nominee Gary Oldman) must face one of his most turbulent and defining trials: exploring a negotiated peace treaty with Nazi Germany, or standing firm to fight for the ideals, liberty and freedom of a nation. As the unstoppable Nazi forces roll across Western Europe and the threat of invasion is imminent, and with an unprepared public, a skeptical King, and his own party plotting against him, Churchill must withstand his darkest hour, rally a nation, and attempt to change the course of world history.
Disney Prince Zac Efron's sizzling beach bod has been immortalized in wax at Madame Tussauds Hollywood. Baywatch alum Carmen Electra was on hand to unveil the new masterpiece, inspired by the 2017 reboot of the television series starring Zefron and future President Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.
The wax figure strikes Zefron's signature magazine pose, accentuating his iconic feather tattoo. In true beach bae fashion, Wax!Fron is rocking red boardies and matching Nikes, with just a peek of his infamous patriotic budgie smugglers.
Check out our Facebook live feed (@MadameTussaudsHollywood) at 12 PM PST when we unveil our new figure with some very special guests! 👏🙌 pic.twitter.com/hW98hCRTZS— Madame Tussauds (@TussaudsLA) July 12, 2017
Sources: @Zefron, 1, 2. @MadameTussauds.
ONTD: Favorite beach? 🌞
The 2017 Primetime Emmy Awards will be announced live starting 11:30am EST/8:30am PST, by Shemar Moore and Anna Chlumsky. Livestream above for major categories, but the fill nominees list will be here soon after: http://www.emmys.com/nominations
TOP CATEGORIES NODS UNDER THE CUT
( Collapse )
Liza and Kelsey dive back into the dating pool and quickly discover it's much more complicated than they had hoped. (Air date: July 19, 2017)
- Summer 2011, AMC executives decided to slash the budget and demanded to see all of the season’s scripts up front before shooting.
- In June 2011, Frank Darabont was fired after sending obscene emails to TWD's executive producers and AMC's executives.
- Darabont says the lawsuit is about "AMC’s radically undervaluing The Walking Dead in order not to share profits in a manner reflecting the show’s actual fair market value,”and also "AMC's refusal to share the unprecedented success of the show with the people who actually created that success for them, and about AMC’s self-dealing and corporate greed."
The emails that got him fired
to executive producer Gale Anne Hurd and others,
“Fuck you all for giving me chest pains because of the staggering fucking incompetence, blindness to the important beats, and the beyond-arrogant lack of regard for what is written being exhibited on set every day. I deserve better than a heart attack because people are too stupid to read a script and understand the words. Does anybody disagree with me? Then join the C-cam operator and go find another job that doesn’t involve deliberately fucking up my show scene by scene."
"Why camera operators are being paid when Ray Charles could operate better."
“It’s like we yanked some kid with no experience out of high school and put her in charge of directing a show,” (he compared one of the show’s directors to someone who he worked with who had suffered massive, debilitating strokes.)
To AMC's executive
"Please let's stop invoking 'the writers room,' There IS no writers room, which you know as well as I do. I am the writers room. The fucking lazy assholes who were supposedly going to be my showrunners threw that responsibility on me after wasting five months of my time.”
"YOU NEED TO PAY ATTENTION TO THE MOTHERFUCKING SCRIPT! I EVEN CHOOSE MY GODDAMN COMMAS FOR A REASON."
Today's hosts: Sunny Hostin, Sara Haines, Jedediah Bila and Whoopi Goldberg
Today's 🔥 topics:
Joy Behar was sacrificed for today's panel, so that we could have Caitlyn Jenner on the panel for the whole show. The panel starts off with asking Caitlyn in regards to her LGBTQ activism during the
Trussia / Russialago was brought up by the panel. Sunny is livid with Caitlyn's answer about not caring about the Russia issue. Sunny presses on with how can you not be mad that the current administration colluded with Russia. Sara is annoyed that we have a businessman who has lots of ties with Russia. Sara just wants the administration to stop lying. THAT'S A HARD FUCKING THING TO DO, SARA! Overall, Sunny wants to know how can you not be bothered by this.
I feel for Sunny. She has to deal with this again tomorrow.
SOURCE: 1, 2, 3
god, i love her. ngl, it says a lot that her makeup is better than a good number of the big makeup gurus while showing more personality than them in the process
Soundcloud laid off 40% of their employees last week and closed their San Francisco and London offices, but reportedly the cuts they made only saved them enough money to make it through to Q4 (so 80 more days).
Employees say Soundcloud was aware of their financial situation for months, but they chose not to inform the team. Some of the people who were laid off were hired as recently as two weeks ago and a few of them had quit their jobs, sold their homes, and uprooted their entire lives in other countries for their new job.
The outlook isn't good and morale at the company is extremely low but Chance the Rapper may be here to save the day.
I'm working on the SoundCloud thing— Lil Chano From 79th (@chancetherapper) July 13, 2017
( Collapse )
A letter Madonna wrote in the 1990s is being auctioned off at The Rock & Roll Pop Culture Auction, and in it, she slammed Whitney and Sharon for being mediocre and not deserving the success they were enjoying.
I have made so many people angry that I’m being punished and basically made to be quiet and sit in a corner, while other less interesting and exciting people are reaping the benefits of the roads I’ve paved. Maybe this is what black people felt like when Elvis Presley got huge. It’s so unequivocally frustrating to read that Whitney Houston has the music career I wish I had and Sharon Stone has the film career I’ll never have. Not because I want to be these women because I’d rather die, but they’re so horribly mediocre and they’re always being held up as paragons of virtue and some sort of measuring stick to humiliate me.
sources: 1 2
- According to People Mag, Zendaya and Tom Holland started dating while filming Spider-Man: Homecoming.
- They have tried to keep it private, but they have gone on vacation together and try to spend as much time with each other as possible.
- This is the third time Spider-Man co-stars date. Kirsten Dunst and Tobey Maguire dated while filming the first movie in 2001, while Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield dated from 2012 to 2015 and seem to have an on/off relationship.
( Collapse )
source / source / source / source
Dreams do come true when you believe.
Harry Styles tells reporters at Dunkirk premiere he might retire from acting https://t.co/FCmQSufx9I— Sky News (@SkyNews) July 13, 2017
"I'm thinking, what am I doing? I feel very lucky to be a part of Dunkirk… I'd do this one again but it may be one and done… I'd do this one again. I really enjoyed this. I've peaked too soon! There's nowhere to go."
ONTD, can we discuss the clear lack of representation of white British males in film?
Sources: 1 | 2
A new photo of Sammy Sosa looking pale as hell is scaring everyone and starting discussions about white supremacy, self-hate and colorism in Latin America.
( Collapse )
sources: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Jennifer Garner grabbed dinner with Chelsea Handler last night! Check out the photos: https://t.co/bQ8jP16F1n— JustJared.com (@JustJared) July 13, 2017
-Jennifer Garner Has Girls' Night at Restaurant Giorgio Baldi in Santa Monica Where Ex Ben Affleck Took New Girlfriend Lindsay Shookus a few days ago
Interview with 'The Expanse' showrunner Naren Shankar. It's a really interesting, long interview, detailing his writing career from 'Star Trek: The Next Generation' till 'The Expanse'. I'm only posting a few Expanse highlights, but if you're interested, you should read the interview.
[Spoiler (click to open)]
* What he liked about 'CSI' in the early years was that it was a unique way of doing a crime drama, but as the show went on it became more and more disassociated from the reality of murder and loss, and more interested in the fetishization of blood and gore in a kind of high-style way. It’s very digestible as entertainment and very fun, but kind of wears you down after a while. So after that he wanted to go back to genre. He tried rebooing with Ronald D. Moore 'The Wild, Wild West', but couldn't get it off the ground.
* When he first got sent the pilot for 'The Expanse' from his agent, he saw it was being set up at SyFy, didn't read the email and just hit trash. He hated SyFy's programming for a long time and found that after 'Battlestar Galactica' they didn't make anything that he liked. Felt that SyFy channel didn't really understand its identity, that there was no reason shows like 'The Walking Dead' or 'Breaking Bad' couldn't have been on their air. They used to have a much higher profile than AMC, but they missed the boat because they turned their back on the very programming that their audience wanted.
* Every show is its own unique thing, none of them are easy, but your emphasis goes to different places depending on what you’re trying to make. With 'The Expanse', because of the way they decided to have real physics or sort of a more accurate portrayal of space, there came a whole raft of physical issues they had to deal with both on the page and in production. On The Expanse, they try as much as humanly possible to make things real or realistic. But what they cheat all the time is the length of voyages and distances, because those things are impossible to compress, or to express in interesting ways dramatically.
* The storylines on The Expanse affect people in these widely disparate far-flung places. So they wanted to give each character and storyline a piece of the puzzle, but only the audience gets the whole story. As a writer, what it necessitates is you have to be aware of the interaction of those storylines at all times. And you have to focus on what your characters know in a particular place and what they don’t know and yet use all of these elements in concert to tell a larger story to the audience at any given time. The show is dense, there’s no question about it. It’s a complicated show. It’s highly bingeable, but you gotta be paying attention.
They've started filming season 3 yesterday and they've been hyping it up on Twitter.
( Collapse )
SOURCES: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #11
Crossing my fingers for juicy bits from Comic Con, maybe even some casting. Who else can't wait for season 3 of this amazing show?
( Collapse )
Riverdale was filming inside an art gallery in Vancouver (with a filming permit for the whole area), street perfomer Babe Coal was so loud outside that the filming was halted. Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart tried to interfere.
R.L. Stine’s ‘Fear Street’ in Development for Three Fox Movies https://t.co/2WFPxBeTuZ— Variety (@Variety) July 13, 2017
At least three movies based on the Fear Street series (more than a hundred have been written) are in development at 20th Century Fox. Leigh Janiak will direct while Kyle Killen, Zak Olkewicz, and Silka Luisa have been hired as writers. The books are set in a fictional town in Ohio named Shadyside.
- She already adamantly denied it was cocaine
- Then she brought the receipts by showing in a video that the "cocaine" was just markings on a marble table
Just a marble table 😂😂😂 pic.twitter.com/5GA14ptvqy— Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian) July 12, 2017
- Kim was also criticized the other day for dressing North in a "corset"
- Kim again brought the receipts by showing it wasn't a corset, it was just a design made with fabric
I would never put my daughter in a corset!It's a dress I bought that is a cotton fabric that laces up & looks like a corset! Just decoration pic.twitter.com/hZzZLs04sM— Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian) July 13, 2017
( Collapse )
sources: 1 2 3
Selena Gomez becomes only the 3rd female artist to top the iTunes Chart this YEAR! (Lady Gaga's The Cure & Rihanna's ft on Wild Thoughts)
( Collapse )
Queen of Charity, Lady Gaga has been nominated 6 times for her halftime performance at the Super Bowl in February. It was the most-watched halftime show in history.
Her set is up for outstanding special class program against other large-scale productions including the Oscars, Tony Awards and Hairspray Live!, among other categories.
kween. when will ur faves tbh.
mods, this wasn't included in the original emmys post.
( Collapse )
SOURCE: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Get that EGOT, Harold!
Anybody else watch this? New season starts July 24th.
She has already deleted her instagram post.
‘Walking Dead’ Stuntman Injured in On-Set Accident https://t.co/CfaUQnyHwi— Variety (@Variety) 13 juillet 2017
AMC said in a statement :
“We are saddened to report that John Bernecker, a talented stuntman for ‘The Walking Dead’ and numerous other television shows and films, suffered serious injuries from a tragic accident on set. He was immediately transported to an Atlanta hospital and we have temporarily shut down production. We are keeping John and his family in our thoughts and prayers.”
PLEASE READ 💛 pic.twitter.com/Uo5hM94Qp5— Thomas Dekker (@theThomasDekker) July 14, 2017
Best known for his roles as John Connor in Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, Adam Conant on The Secret Circle, and Zach on Heroes.
eta: In the note, Dekker mentions that someone tried to out him recently during an acceptance speech. The person Dekker is referring to is Bryan Fuller. During Fuller’s acceptance speech at Outfest last week, the “Hannibal” creator discussed working with a gay actor on “Heroes” whose management didn’t want him to play a gay character.