Jesse subtly addresses cheating rumors in the visual piece and how it affects him :
"I was in a relationship 13 years, 13 real years, not 5 years, not 7 years, 13 years and all of a sudden mother fuckers are writing think-pieces that I somehow threw a 13-year relationship—like the most painful experience I’ve had in my life like with a person I’ve loved with all of my heart that I threw a person and my family in the trash because a girl I work with is cute."
Rita Ora has “finally figured herself out as a person” — as she confirmed she has completed her second album.
The singer said she had got in touch with her vulnerable side when making the record, which is due for release in November and comes 5 years after her chart-topping debut album, Ora.
The lyrics on her new record reference personal stories, but Ora said she would never identify the people she sings about.
have you finally figured yourself out??
when's the last time you served looks and glamour, ontd?
Today's hosts: Joy Behar, Sunny Hostin, Sara Haines, Jedediah Bila and Whoopi Goldberg
Today's 🔥 topics:
It's Tuesday as the show was happening the panel reacted to Donald Trump Jr.'s releasing his email correspondence in regards to setting up a meeting with a Russian lawyer in getting damaging information about HRC. The panel respond with doesn't this incriminate him further. Joy says how can you be stupid enough to release these emails? The panel question how is this beneficial for him. The panel question if it's real though and bring up how Maddow had a segment in regards to people shopping fake documents to bring a-ha moment!
Before the live reaction to the emails, they did talk about the NYTimes bombshell that set this email correspondence to be brought into light.
SOURCE: 1, 2, 3
· Trevor's rep tells Just Jared that he & Paris are just friends, and that they know each other because they're both working on an adoption campaign for Los Angeles animal shelters. Paris & Trevor are advocates for human & animal rights, as you can see through their illustrious twitter accounts"
· Yesterday Paris tweeted photos of herself holding hands with female friends, and liked some tweets about how tough it is to be over-analyzed when you're a super A-list celebrity like she is. The tweet has since been deleted
· Both Trevor & Paris thank you for the attention, and ask that you continue to pay attention to them in the future
· Update from this post
( Collapse )
source 1 2 3 4 5
Are you extra, ONTD?
Jesse Williams and Minka Kelly's Date Night Photos https://t.co/yUq0bZ4JiM— TMZ (@TMZ) July 11, 2017
Follow up to this post.
- After reassuring everyone that he hadn't thrown a 13-year relationship and his family in the trash because a girl he worked with was cute, Jesse Williams was seen last night on a movie date with said cute girl from work, aka Minka Kelly.
- In case you missed it, there have been rumors about Jesse cheating on his ex-wife with Minka since before he announced their divorce because they were seen looking like a couple in Paris at the beginning of the year.
Men really ain't shit.
starring penetrator chris!
He also took a walk around NYC looking slightly less like a piece of roasted ham than he did previously
Alexander Skarsgard is looking handsome in NYC! https://t.co/QnG8Oj6GiJ— JustJared.com (@JustJared) July 11, 2017
source 1 2
Fear the Walking Dead returns September 10th
Teen Mom star Ryan Edwards, ex and baby father to Maci Bookout, was shown on the show driving to get married highly under the influence. His now wife, 21 year old Mackenzie, was also in the car and turned off the cameras and asked if he took any Xanax which Ryan swore on his child's life that he did not. It's been revealed that Ryan went to rehab but is now out of rehab.
I haven't been keeping up with this season but Mackenzie came for Ryan's ex, Dallas, for talking about him going to rehab with her years ago and not finishing and she also came for Maci for apparently not helping out and exploiting Ryan.
Kim Kardashian had social media in a frenzy when she posted a clip on SnapChat with what looked like 2 lines of cocaine on a black slab background (press the left arrow on the image to see the picture in question)
The reality star took to Twitter to clarify that it was not nose candy, but instead REAL candy on the table.
- finding a male lead in his 20s who can act and sing has proven difficult (the studio wants someone of Middle-Eastern or Indian descent)
- production was slated to begin by July, but the search has dragged on.
- the studio had interest in Dev Patel, 27, and Riz Ahmed, 34, but the male lead will likely be a newcomer.
- the studio is eyeing Power Rangers actress Naomi Scott, 24, or Indian actress Tara Sutaria, 21, to play Jasmine.
- the studio is after known names for the role of the villain Jafar
- the newcomers who were still in the running were Dutch actor Achraf Koutet, Canadian actor Mena Massoud and American George Kosturos.
- David Letterman is appearing in a new Funny or Die video series with Sen. Al Franken on climate change called "Boiling the Frog."
- Letterman also sat down for a recent Q&A with the AP and spoke out on Trump: "... let's just stop whining about what a goon he is and figure out a way to take him aside and put him in a home."
sources: 1 2
Affleck and Shookus couldn’t stop grinning as they passed by photographers after their romantic dinner.
( Collapse )
( Collapse )
Haruto Amuro (Namie Amuro's Son) Attends Prestigious University, Plans to Become an Artist in the United States
( Collapse )
SudannaYuzuYuri Releases Music Video for "CALL ME NOW"
( Collapse )
Flower Provides Ending Theme for Anime Shoukoku no Altair with Upcoming Single "Taiyou no Elergy"
Keyakizaka46 Releases Music Video for "Eccentric" to Promote Drama "Zankoku na Kankyakutachi"
Mr. Children Teases New Music in a Collaboration CM with Docomo
Hey! Say! JUMP Releases Music Video for Precious Girl and Are You There? and Details for their 10th Anniversary Best Album
-He did a movie called Lost in London in which he gets arrested (based on what actually happened to him in London)
-He talks a bit about Han Solo movie
Anne here: Guys, we talk a lot about who can play Lestat. And we all know that if we don't get that right, nothing else...Posted by The Vampire Chronicles on Monday, July 10, 2017
Her FB followers have rooted through their brain bins and come up with luminaries such as Evan Peters and Reeve Carney. Can you do better ONTD? Are you perched for Anne's graphic reimagining of her stories with her son at the writer's helm?
Finally, a new bio pic.twitter.com/K1CEPMbuyu— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) July 11, 2017
- Donny Jr unleashed a can of worms on himself by releasing his emails re: Russia. Trump was contacted about the story and basically told the reporters he would get back to them. Two hours later, Trump tweeted out four screenshots of an email chain between him and Rob Goldstone. He CC'd Paul Manafort and Jared Kushner as well. Mueller is now including these emails as part of his ongoing investigation.
- Donald Trump responded by calling his son a "high quality person" and he applauds his transparency.
Trump says he applauds his son's transparency. Donald, the only thing transparent about Jr. are his lies. Indeed, we see right through them.— George Takei (@GeorgeTakei) July 11, 2017
I feel like America is Frank Grimes and Trump is Homer.— BenDavid Grabinski (@bdgrabinski) July 11, 2017
Listen, Reince, the kitchen got a bunch of collusion and a little treason in your nothingburger. Sorry about that. This one's on the house.— Wil Wheaton (@wilw) July 11, 2017
If our "CEO" president & his family fucked up like this in the corporate world he would have been fired in February— Andy Richter (@AndyRichter) July 11, 2017
Tommy & Jon from Pod Save America
My boy @DonaldJTrumpJr is going with OJ Simpson's "If I Did It: Confessions of a Killer" strategy. Very savvy move.— Tommy Vietor (@TVietor08) July 11, 2017
Also, email chain was forwarded to Jared and Manafort, so they DID know the meeting was with a "Russian government attorney" re: Clinton https://t.co/lTHZbMCe2y— Jon Favreau (@jonfavs) July 11, 2017
sources: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Sources say Spears would more than likely be packaged with other big acts to fill the 12-minute slot.
Last year, when Britney was asked by BBC Radio 1 if she would be game to finally headline a Super Bowl show she said, "Yes, I would probably do that."
The source went on to say that the success of her 4 year Las Vegas residency has proven the singer to be commercially and emotionally stable enough to perform for millions at the NFL's biggest showcase.
Gwen Stefani Sued by Fan Who Says Her Leg Was Broken During Concert 'Stampede'. https://t.co/BEKBRlMcfN— TheWrap (@TheWrap) 11 juillet 2017
Gwen Stefani is being sued by a woman who says that her leg was broken after the “Hollaback Girl” singer incited a “stampede rush” by the crowd during her concert in North Carolina last year.
Alleging negligence, the suit is seeking damages “in excess of $75,000.”
- Jesse Williams has vehemently denied that he cheated on his ex wife, Aryn Drake-Lee. It is now being reported that Jesse and Minka Kelly have been dating for "months" and allegedly started dating after shooting a video game in Paris. Jesse has denied the cheating allegations on Instagram and also in Jay Z's "Footnotes" video for his track 4:44.
- Details are scare but Tarantino is allegedly approaching A list talent like Jennifer Lawrence and Brad Pitt
- The film plans to shoot in 2018
- The Manson family was a commune/cult led by Charles Manson. In 1969 the group went on a murder spree, the most famous incident being the murder of Sharon Tate, who was a famous actress married to Roman Polanski, who was only 26 and was two weeks away from giving birth at the time of her murder
- Pitbull, who performed before the Home Run Derby in Miami Monday night and used to DJ for the Marlins, joined the ownership group with such luminaries as Jeb!, Tagg Romney, and the CEO of Shoneys.
- Meanwhile, Bush's former partner Derek Jeter's group has been joined by Michael Jordan. I need a flowchart.
- There have been rumors this week that all three groups bidding on the Marlins are close to a deal, just to add to the absurdity.
SOURCES: 1, 2 & 3
Two sneak peeks:
( Collapse )
SOURCES: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #11, #12
Now that it's been a few days, how do you feel about the game changing twist and what are your predictions about it?
-Sophie used to watch The Suite Life of Zack and Cody: "I said to him, ‘When I was younger, I watched your show religiously.’ That was my jam. I know every single episode. My eight-year-old self was freaking out.”
-Cole's word salad about why he likes photography so much:( Collapse )
( Collapse )
The second single taken from THUMPERS' sophomore album 'Whipped & Glazed', out September 1st on True Say Recordings.
Watch the opening theme song for Raven's Home, coming to Disney Channel Friday, July 21st right after the premiere of Descendants 2 on Disney Channel.
- Piggybacking off the post from earlier, Quentin met with Margot for the role of Sharon Tate. Quentin's next movie is going to be about the Manson murders. He has met with Brad Pitt and Jennifer Lawrence as well. Margot was most recently in Suicide Squad and was also working on her next role in the Tonya Harding biopic.
Search for a showrunner is underway
Series creator Ilene Chaiken is on board as an executive producer.
Original series stars Jennifer Beals, Kate Moennig and Leisha Hailey will return and also who exec produce. Should the sequel move ahead, the trio would appear on the reboot with their respective characters helping to connect to what is said to be a new ensemble of women, with viewers following their lives, loves and tribulations.
- She is wearing faux fur on the cover
- In instagram comments she says that wearing fur is never an option and that all designers now make beautiful faux fur options
ONTD, do you wear fur?
For the first time ever, the IOC voted to simultaneously award the next 2 Summer Olympic Games
"In an unusual move, though, the IOC basically told the two cities to hash out between themselves who gets to go first. According to ESPN, if the two cities successfully make a deal, the IOC will ratify it in Peru in September; if they don't, the IOC will only award the 2024 Olympics then."
-Paris wants 2024 becuase the funding and land they have set aside for the games won't be available in 2028
-LA also wants 2024 but the IOC may give incentives to LA if they wait the additional 4 years
-The 2 cities have to come together and agree on a plan otherwise only one city wil get 2024 and then 2028 will go back up on a vote for whoever wants to bid on them
Are you excited ONTD? Basically, Paris will most likely host 2024 and LA 2028 as long as they can agree on the terms. Less than a year til FFAO returns with the Winter Olympics in South Korea!!
“What did I do sir ? I have rights. I’m an American. You’ve got me in my hotel arresting me in my hotel, for doing what, sir?”
“No, we can’t talk. Take these cuffs off. I’m a fucking American, I pay my taxes. Get these shits off my fucking arms … You’re going to put these shits off my arms or you’ll be fucking fucked.”
“Who are you fighting for? You got a president who don’t give a shit about you and you stuck in a police force that don’t give a fuck about you, so you want to arrest white people who give a fuck, who ask for cigarettes? I came up to you trying to be nice, you stupid bitch. I came up to you asking for a cigarette, you dumb fuck. Why would I ask for a cigarette if I was racist? You stupid bitch. I was asking for a cigarette, you said, ‘No.’ I said, ‘Word,’ and then you arrested me, you dumb fuck. They got cameras everywhere, you dummy. I got more millionaire lawyers than you know what to do with, you stupid bitch.”
Part 3 of the World of Dance duels aired. The show is terribly planned and since there were an odd number of acts there was a three way battle at the end. This was also the last episode fo the duels, so tons of battles wre stuffed in and clipped or not shown at all. Only 3 full duels were shown in full. :/ Next week Misty Copeland is a guest judge and the acts are cut in half and there will only be 6 left.
- Kim states the very first makeup tutorial she ever watched was of Jaclyn