Kristen Bell was the guest host on JKL and she helped a kid ask a girl out for their prom. It was very sweet. And a great case to why Kristen Bell deserves a talk show.
ONTD, what's your dream proposal?
Rise revolves around an extraordinary working-class high school drama department and the incredible students who come alive under a passionate teacher and family man whose dedication to the program galvanizes the entire town. Inspired by Lou Volpe as chronicled in the book Drama High.
CAST: Josh Radnor, Auli’i Cravalho, Shirley Rumierk, Joe Tippett, Ted Sutherland, Taylor Richardson, Rosie Perez, Rarmian Newton, Shannon Pursor, Damon Gillespie, Marley Shelton, Casey Johnson
( Collapse )
For God And Country looks into the complex world of our bravest military heroes who make personal sacrifices while executing the most challenging and dangerous missions behind enemy lines.
CAST: Mike Vogel, Anne Heche, Hadi Tabbal, Natacha Karam, Demetrius Grosse, Noah Mills, Sofia Pernas
( Collapse )
Aaron Hernandez was outed on a radio sports talk show just two days before he hanged himself. Investigative journalist Michele McPhee went on "The Kirk & Callahan" show to talk about her book on the Boston marathon bombing, and then wound up talking about rumors regarding Hernandez's sexuality because it was "so juicy." They made a bunch of shitty sports puns, saying he was "a tight end on and off the field" and later became "a wide receiver" and that he "played with both feet." Two days later Hernandez hanged himself in his prison cell, and McPhee took her bullshit rumors to a wider, more respected platform, Newsweek. She later followed it up with a post sensitively entitled "I Think I'm Gonna Hang It Up LOL" to expose Hernandez's alleged "prison boyfriend" who was put on suicide watch after Hernandez's death. By the way, her report that Hernandez left a third letter to the alleged prison boyfriend is also unverified.
Callahan, the co-host of the radio show, said he was proud "the sexuality angle" was first explored on his show. McPhee was equally pleased with herself for breaking the story and bragged about her big scoop, but she was hardly the only person who had heard these rumors. Boston Globe senior deputy managing editor said they had passed on the story because they were unable to verify it. Gay advocates were angered by the story. And Kelly McBride, a media ethics specialist, said this: "I don’t believe the purpose of the radio conversation or the Newsweek piece was to shed any more understanding on the factors that influenced Hernandez. There was harm and no benefit."
Today's hosts: Joy Behar, Sara Haines, Jedediah Bila and Whoopi Goldberg
Today's 🔥 topics:
Delon Sanders joins the panel for Guy Friday on The View. The panel hits the big topic of the day: House Republicans passed the bill to repeal the Affordable Care Act.
They talk about certain Republicans who haven't read the bill including
( Collapse )
FELIZ CINCO DE MAYO!
SOURCE: 1, 2
In a follow-up to this post
( Collapse )
source: reddit and soundcloud
J.Seph definitely said HITTA, and it was a lipsynched performance for the most part so...people can stop trying to pretend like they heard a g sound (get your ears checked) and paint all koreans as racist every chance they can, because it's extremely transparent.
- The film is based on the play of the same name by Ché Walker and Arthur Darvill with Tinge Krishnan directing
- Coel will play Simone, a single mother, who on her night out in Camden is charmed by a handsome stranger (Arinze Kene)
Do you love musicals, ONTD?
omg his shaking hands, Adam is all of us meeting Mark Hamill/our fav celeb.
- A Christopher Nolan film, coming out on July 21, 2017!
Warner Bros. Pictures YouTube
Thirty years after the events of the first film, a new blade runner, LAPD Officer K (Ryan Gosling), unearths a long-buried secret that has the potential to plunge what’s left of society into chaos. K’s discovery leads him on a quest to find Rick Deckard (Harrison Ford), a former LAPD blade runner who has been missing for 30 years.
Full trailer Monday. Shaking and crying!
- The film is based on the memoir of the same name, about a young girl growing up in extreme povertry with Fromage playing adult Jeannette Walls and Naomi Watts and Woody Harrelson playing her parents
- The August 11th release date means it is skipping the falls festivals
- The film unites Fromage with her Short Term 12 director Destin Daniel Cretton
'American Idol' Seems Headed for ABC in 2018 https://t.co/cQsIDuYM71— TMZ (@TMZ) May 4, 2017
*ABC asked a week ago if the show could be moved to NYC to accommodate Ryan Seacrest's new living arrangements but was told no and the show would have to remain in Hollywood.
*ABC says nothing is signed yet but negotiations are well under way for a return in 2018.
*NBC and Fox are out of the bidding.
*Somewhere, Brian Dunkleman is probably sitting by the phone waiting for the call to host.
( Collapse )
Source 1, 2, 3, 4.
Who wants to chip in for my kickstarter campaign to built a time machine so i can fast forward 735673463843 years til season 3? Also, Lito and Hernando and their speedos remain precious.
Let's take a trip down memory lane to 90s rock #1s, using songs from Billboard's Mainstream Rock Tracks (pre-1996 it was called Album Rock Tracks) chart.
( Collapse )
SOURCES: YouTube: Wallflowers // Lenny Kravitz // Spacehog // Days of the New // Alice in Chains // Everlast. Music Stats: Wikipedia rock number ones // Wallflowers Wiki // Lenny Kravitz's Wiki // Layne Staley wiki. Rock icon made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com is licensed by CC 3.0 BY.
Favorite 90s rock band or song?
Sheldon & Crew are slipping, “Bang” fell to a new series low in the 18-49 demo on Thursday night, down two-tenths of a point from last week in Nielsen overnight numbers. The cast are the highest paid ensemble on tv and has grossed over $1 billion in syndication for Warner Bros. The show has won nine Emmys, including Outstanding Comedy Series in 2014.
liam has a trump statue in his house and his girlfriend is older than his grandma and he named his kid bear what does he smoke just asking— a*al (@jourvaIs) May 5, 2017
Fans of One Direction's Liam Payne noticed something strange in his house thanks to his best friend Andy Samuel's snapchat. His very own commander in Cheeto doll!
( Collapse )
While we don't know exactly Liam's thoughts on Donald Trump personally, fellow bandmate Niall Horan did tweet after election day to fans urging them to "grin and bare it" in the meantime despite their worries about what could happen.
Maybe he got it at the Trump gift shop? Who knows.
Source, Source, Source, Source
Scott Disick Says Kourtney Kardashian Betrayed Him By Dating Model https://t.co/O7ziWMdRU9— TMZ (@TMZ) May 5, 2017
- Scott is fuming after Kourtney, 37, went public with her model boyfriend Younes Bendimja, 23, on Tuesday. The two have been together since October 2016.
- Scott says he feels like Kourtney lied to him. She told him if he got sober and was more respectful she would give him another shot.
- Scott says he's been sober since their agreement and has made great strides. He admits he has hooked up with other woman during the time BUT Kourtney has hooked up with other guys; so neither are innocent.
- He says he only hooked up with said girls out of hurt because Kourtney went public with Justin Bieber and other guys even though they were trying to work on their relationship.
- Scott says the Kardashians are giant hypocrties because they attack him for hooking up with girls but give Kourtney a pass and he is sick and tired of being their punching bag,
Team Scott tbh....
Based on the book by Melinda Taub and set in 16th century Verona, it picks up where William Shakespeare’s Romeo & Juliet left off, charting the treachery, palace intrigue and ill-fated romances of the Montagues and Capulets in the wake of the young lovers’ tragic fat
I can't wait for Sunday. This show is amazing.
The first teaser for Marvel’s Inhumans is here.
Its unsure what exactly is wrong with him, but seems possible that it could be a sport injury.
ONTD, is the universe trying to stop you from
Chris Brown Finally Served with Karrueche Restraining Order (VIDEO) https://t.co/pfq0UvfYGM— TMZ (@TMZ) May 5, 2017
- Karrueche got a restraining order against Chris back in February
- Chris was evading the restraining order and court dates and ordering his team not to accept the order
- Karrueche's legal team was finally able to track him down and served him the papers outside his birthday bash at Grooves nightclub
- The court hearing is supposed to be this month, but who knows if Chris will show up
Sunglasses briefly come off as Vogue's Anna Wintour is made a dame https://t.co/DpEDP1Lly3— The Guardian (@guardian) May 5, 2017
Naturally she showed up with her signature
Dame Anna Wintour revealed that the Queen had struggled to attach the insignia to her pink, belted Chanel outfit during the ceremony as well that the Queen "couldn't find where to put the brooch".
ONTD, what is your opinion on Anna Wintour?
- Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje is an actor who is best known for playing Adebisi on Oz
- Has been working on a screenplay based on his youth growing up in Britain
- The film is called Farming and is based off of the fact that young Nigerian children were "farmed" out to white Brits in the '60s to the '80s in the hopes that they would get a better life. Because these were not official adoptions many children lost contact with their parents
- Akinnuoye-Agbaje will direct from his own screenplay. Newcomer Damson Idris will play the character based on Akinnuoye-Agbaje who was neglected and joined his local skinhead gang. Beckinsale will play his neglectful foster mother and Mbatha-Raw will play the teacher who helped to change his life.
!!! I've been hearing about this for years I'm so glad it's finally being made!
I'm not a fan of the way they have to retcon stuff and I'm having a hard time caring about any of the new characters.
( Collapse )
Archie and Veronica grow closer, and Archie continues to torture us with his music. The Pussycats also show up from wherever the writers were sidelining them. Betty is tired of her family's bullshit and tries to confront her mom. Jughead finds himself in an unexpected situation, leaving Archie and the gang scrambling. Hermione makes Fred an offer that seems too good to be true because it probably is. Meanwhile, Cheryl has to take matters into her own hands since it turns out her dad was running some sort of maple syrup drug front business (sidenote but good lord, Sheriff Keller needs to be fired at this point).
And Archie breaks his hand punching through the ice to save [Spoiler (click to open)]Cheryl, and someone tries to rob Pop's for some goddamn reason.
More at the SOURCE
thanks for the hot tip, mods!
also, this is my new fave reaction gif
Witness the end. The Rayburns return for Bloodline's final chapter on May 26. All episodes only on Netflix.
Alaric & Davina will appear in next week's episode.
[Spoiler (click to open)]I really don't get the whole ghost-werewolf storyline. Werewolves should have been on The Other Side/Cade's dimension and then found peace in TVD finale. I guess she could be a witch-werewolf hybrid like Hope, but I'm not sure they'll go that route. She's probably some ancestor of Hayley's, which means she wouldn't be a witch. I'm Team Vincent though, I really haven't liked Elijah since TO started basically but he's been on my last nerve this season. Vincent is right, he needs to separate himself from Klaus/Hayley/Hope a bit more. Both he and Freya are just ruthless and have little to no regard for other people, but at least Freya owns up to it and told Keelin what kind of person she is, Elijah on the other hand tries to convince everyone he's noble.
10. Dustin Hoffman slapped Meryl Streep (Kramer vs Kramer)
8. Robert Shaw teased Richard Dreyfuss constantly (Jaws)
6. Steven Seagal beat up John Leguizamo for no reason (Executive Decision)
4. Shia Labeouf knocked out Tom Hardy (Lawless)
2. Tommy Lee Jones relentlessly berated Jim Carrey (Batman Forever)
Chrissy Teigen holds nothing back: "I had my armpit sucked out." https://t.co/NptxKP0ZPf— Harper's Bazaar (@harpersbazaarus) May 5, 2017
"Everything about me is fake except my cheeks" Chrissy said at the launch of her new beauty palette. "Fake, fake, fake" she said while pointing at her forehead, nose and lips. She continued by saying that the craziest procedure she has ever had was getting her "armpit sucked out", which apparently added two inches of lenght to her arms (???)
( Collapse )
Source 2 3
ONTD what is your opinion on plastic surgery? Would you get your armpits sucked out? Beauty post?