( Collapse )
sources: Kylie 1 2 3, Bella Thorne 1 2 3, Hailey 1 2 3, Demi 1 2, Ciara, Zoe 1 2, Adriana 1 2, Evan, Sara 1 2, Zac, Paris & Macaulay Paris, Mark 1 2, Amanda 1 2 3, Bella Hadid 1 2 3, Kesha 1 2, Lea, heidi, The Rock, Emma 1 2, Cara, Georgia May, Paris Hilton 1 2 3, Hugh 1 2 3, Jessica 1 2, Vanessa 1 2, Mariah, Liv 1 2 3
Chris Pratt covers Cigar Aficionado with Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 director James Gunn.
On why he refuses photos with fans:
“I’ve always been a pretty deferential, go-with-the-flow guy. But now I have to be economical with my time. If I go out and want to do normal things, I have to be comfortable disappointing people. So I just don’t take pictures with people. Because that’s not about enjoying the moment; it’s about stealing the moment to brag about later. So I say, ‘Would you settle for a handshake?’ And then they take the picture anyway.”
#2 is Kelly Clarkson's "Since U Been Gone" #3 is The Killers' "Mr. Brightside" and #8 is R. Kelly's "Ignition (Remix)"
One Direction's "What Makes You Beautiful" is 27 and number 100 is LMFAO's "Shots" (shots shots shots shots)
Choruses that you love or can't get out of your head ontd? Did they make the list?
- Rapper-actor Awkwafina (Ocean's 8 remake) will play Rachel Chu's friend her college days, Peik Lin.
- Australian actor Chris Pang (Marco Polo) will play Colin Khoo, Nick Young's best friend who will be marrying Araminta Lee (played by Sonoya Mizuno)
- Other supporting cast members: British-Chinese Jing Lusi (Stan Lee’s Lucky Man), Chinese-Malaysian/Australian Ronny Chieng (The Daily Show), Singaporean actors Pierre Png, Fiona Xie and Tan Kheng Hua (Marco Polo). Their roles have yet to be announced. (Summarized of the below articles.)
( Collapse )
( Collapse )
Tweet Source: 1 | 2 | 3
Instagram Source: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
In the Grindhouse-infected future of 1999, Arthur Bailey is the last good cop among a horde of corrupt officials. He’s about to get caught up in a race where the cars run on human blood and failure means your head explodes. Coming June 14.
About Blood Drive: Los Angeles in the near future: where water is a scarce as oil, and climate change keeps the temperature at a cool 115 in the shade. It’s a place where crime is so rampant that only the worst violence is punished, and where Arthur Bailey — the city’s last good cop — runs afoul of the dirtiest and meanest underground car rally in the world: Blood Drive. The master of ceremonies is a vaudevillian nightmare, the drivers are homocidal deviants, and the cars run on human blood. Buckle Up, Lube Up and prepare for everything you know about Cable Television to Blow up!
The duo shares two kids together: Sadie, 3, and Maceo, 18 months.
Jesse has also reportedly asked the court to deny Aryn spousal support.
They allegedly do not have a prenup.
*3 year syndication deal between Amazon Prime and HBO ends May 21.
*Shows being removed include The Sopranos, The Wire, Six Feet Under, True Blood, Veep, Girls, Eastbound and Down, Flight of the Conchords, The Comeback, Bored to Death. HBO movies and miniseries such as Band of Brothers may also be removed.
*Shows will still be available for subscribers to HBO Go and HBO Now.
Don't Stop Believing starts at 2:08
Lea will start her mini US tour May 1 to May 10.
( Collapse )
Sources: 1, 2, 3
Versailles Series 2 started on the BBC on 21 April. It already started in France on Canal+ on 27 March.
RadioTimes has prepared a recap of Season 1 and and a preview of Season 2. What to expect includes:
- King Louis goes off the rails.
- The Affair of the Poisons
- Montespan tightens her control.
- Phillipe getting married again. (BBC snippet.)
- Apparently more male nuidity after Alexander Vlahos complained that the women were always the ones getting naked.
- The Chevalier returns.
Sources - Youtube, RadioTimes 1 and 2, Tweets 1 and 2.
Does anyone else watch this show? I have been hanging out for Season 2 to start for ages. I got excited in March and then realised that it was the French release -_- Personally I feel like Phillipe is a much more magnetic character than Louis, but I suppose that is part of the point.
-This is the second track released from their upcoming album Planetarium.
Those vocals, that instrumentation, I'm breathless!
Apple Music Delays Launch of ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Series https://t.co/eQDAXrV5Xx— Variety (@Variety) April 25, 2017
*Apple announced in February that the series would premiere on Apple Music sometime in April.
*Premiere party was pushed from March to yesterday, then cancelled.
*Apple now just says it will premiere "sometime later this year"
Dammit, I know this series is like the definition of unneeded, but I just want the episode with Seth, they can keep the rest.
-Last night Chris Soules crashed his truck into a tractor
-Both vehicles went into a ditch
-The driver of the tractor was killed
-Soules abandoned his truck and left the scene on foot
-He was convicted of a DUI previously in 2006
Lol this was cute.
- There's so many ways to be wicked. Descendants 2 will air on Disney Channel, Disney XD, Freeform, Lifetime (???) and ABC on Friday, July 21st at 8 PM (timezone not mentioned).
- "We’re combining the magic of Disney Channel content with the power and reach of our linear networks and digital platforms to ensure we’re everywhere our fans are all at the same time." said the Co-Chairman of Disney Media Networks
- Descendants 1 was the top viewed TV movie of 2015, and fifth of all time.
Is anyone else excited? Long live having some fun!
- It never really did great from the get go and ratings only got worse over time.
- No new episode this or next week
- Not officially cancelled but let's be honest with ourselves
I'm bummed, I loved this show.
- They're gonna debut it in 2018, with a live acton version of Teen Titans called Titans and with the next season of cult favorite Young Justice, which will be titled Young Justice: Outsiders
- The Teen Titans show is being produced by the same team as the Arrowverse on the CW, but no word on whether it will be a part of that universe. If so, it'd make the most sense to exist on Supergirl's Earth because that show has made mentions of Batman existing before.
- Only Dick Grayson, Starfire and Raven are mentioned on the press release, not sure what the rest of the Titans line up will be
Today's hosts: Joy Behar, Sara Haines, Sunny Hostin, Jedediah Bila and Whoopi Goldberg
Today's 🔥 topics:
The panel reacts to the AP interview with
More on the news of the forgetful
Governor John Kasich is on a press tour for his new book. They talk about how he didn't endorse
The panel talks about a study in regards to women faking orgasms. Whoopi says it's wasted money. Jed says it's a study by guys who couldn't accept that they couldn't get a woman to orgasm therefore she faked it. Joy says you are responsible for your own orgasm.
( Collapse )
SOURCE: 1, 2, 3, 4
1. Jazz Cartier
With millions of plays on his Soundcloud page and positive critical reception to his previous releases, Jazz Cartier is poised to become Toronto's next biggest hip hop export. He won the 2017 Juno Award for Rap Recording of the Year for his album Hotel Paranoia. He consistently releases bops:
( Collapse )
Petey Pie and a cat named Virtute invite you in
Source 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Image source
[synopsis]Sunny struggles with his inner demons and his friends cannot find a way to help him. Meanwhile, the Widow has a deadly new partner who helps her extract revenge on her enemies.
‘Into the Badlands’ Renewed for Season 3 by AMC https://t.co/pFpwyG8SJY— Variety (@Variety) April 25, 2017
- Will return for an expanded 16 episodes in 2018 (S1 was 6 episodes, and the current season is at 10 episodes)
- Current season will end May 21st
SOURCE 1 2
Fantastic news! Apologies for not keeping up with making posts for the show, I'm still three episodes behind due to work and real life. Still, very happy this is getting renewed =) So much has happened this season, for those who have been keeping up with it, thoughts on it so far? Will try to get caught up tonight!
Spoiler-tag for those who need it :
-Square Enix showed recent investors a document with release dates for their upcoming games.
-Both KHIII and FFVII were the only games on the slide with no date and simply left under FY2018 and beyond.
-Worlds for KHIII are still being worked on and others haven't even been touched.
-There's still a way to go on production.
-Tetsuya Nomura would like to throw us a bone this year and at least show us more from both games at an event somewhere.
ONTD, are you upset WWIII is more probable to drop before KHIII?
Straight out of a super hero movie, actor Tom Hardy chased down a man who fled after crashing a stolen moped on Sunday in London. Hardy pursued the suspect on foot, running through gardens and across a building site to catch him. The actor held his ass till cops came and detained the thief.
ddlovato Well, vacation is over but damn.. that was fun. @themarissacallahan I miss you already 😩😫😭
• Fans have also noticed that she deleted all pictures with
• Guilherme Bomba still has pictures of the two of them up and both still follow each other on IG and Twitter.
( Collapse )
is your body cool for the summer, ONTD?
-Sony and Dr Luke have allegedly been on the outs for a while
-Luke is no longer CEO of Kemosabe Records
-A page about Dr Luke has been removed from Sony's website
-Still not great for Kesha, check source #2 for more info
Source: 1 2
Britney's summer Asian tour is going well, with yet another date, Hong Kong now sold out! Brit's current tour schedule looks like this:
June 03 - Tokyo
June 04 - Tokyo
June 06 - Osaka
June 15 - Philippines
June 17 - Taipei
June 24 - Bangkok
June 27 - Hong Kong
July 03 - Tel Aviv
Also the Queen of instagram has been busy lately...
( Collapse )
Source 1: https://twitter.com/Pressparty/status/856557993005125632
Source 2: https://www.instagram.com/p/BTCT_nfg_lB/
Source 3: https://www.instagram.com/p/BS7S5arA08s/?taken-by=britneyspears
• It puts the fear of God into her because she feels like she is destined to fail.
• During her audition for Hermione, she was fearless because she was not aware of anyone else.
• Singing in Beauty & the Beast was a challenge because it was her first time.
• Her mistakes have made her much stronger : it wont ultimately break you but you need to go there to know.
No time for rest! Make-up free Lady Gaga arrives on set of A Star Is Born after Coachellahttps://t.co/aixaR1PllV— Daily Mail Celebrity (@DailyMailCeleb) April 25, 2017
After subbing for Beyonce @ Coachella, Lady Gaga goes back to the set of A Star is Born,
A musical remake of the 1983 movie Valley Girl, it is set to begin filming in May and has just announced some casting news. Jessica Rothe and Joshua Whitehouse play the leads. Chloe Bennet will portray Karen, a Queen Bee Valley girl who rules the school. Logan Paul, Ashleigh Murray, and Jesse Ennis have also been cast while Judy Greer, Mae Whitman, and D'Arcy Carden were at the table read. It's set to an '80s soundtrack.
Cannes: Will Smith, Paolo Sorrentino Join Festival Jury; Full Lineup Announced https://t.co/aVGcYVKKIA— Variety (@Variety) 25. April 2017
Pedro Almodovar (president of the jury)
Jessica Chastain (actress)
Will Smith (actor)
Fan Bingbing (actress)
Paolo Sorrentino (director)
Maren Ade (director)
Agnès Jaoui (actress)
Park Chan-wook (director)
Gabriel Yared (composer)
According to @TheSpinoffTV, Ariana will always be relevant because :
- She has the best voice in pop ("It is a scientifically proven fact that 100% of people who have seen Ariana Grande perform live have uttered to the person next to them some version of, ‘But how does that voice come from such a small person!?")
- She made 'trash pop' videos cool ("She’s extra in the most far-reaching way, but it’s a special kind of extra that never translates as intimidating or ego-centric, rather a dedication to her craft and her brand.")
- She's a feminist ("She’s quick-witted, intelligent, and can talk her way out of any inappropriate questions from sexist radio pigs in a way that plays them for absolute fools.")
Read the full article here for some Britney shade :x
Which 2K17 pop stars do you think will stay relevant, ONTD?
The "forget about me" singer posted a photo of herself looking fresh-faced with shorter hair than what we're used to seeing her in. The photo comes without caption, but many fans are accepting it as Selena taking it to her Instagram to announce her new look. It's unclear why or what it's for, but she's looking pretty cute~
"He actually sent me a picture of himself the other day... That sounded really bad!” https://t.co/zM6hD4kjcf— iHeartRadio (@iHeartRadio) April 23, 2017
Nova atualização do Charlie Puth no instagram com o Shawn Mendes, em uma academia na Flórida. 💪 pic.twitter.com/2HTxW8MRzr— Charlie Puth Brasil (@charlieputhbr) December 18, 2015
Shawn is currently on his "Illuminat
He also revealed he is obsessed with Grey's Anatomy and in love with Lexie: "I was so upset because I was actually falling in love with one of the actresses on the show."
do you send workout pics to your "friends" ONTD?
- Will Smith is set to star
- is about an aging assassin who wants to get out of the business but has to fight with a clone of himself who is 25 yrs younger and with his peak abilities
-needs MLB approval still but is likely to be approved (need 75% of owners' approval)
-Jeb! and Jeets are part of a $1.3 billion dollar offer to buy the team from true voidlord Jeffrey Loria
-No matter your opinion on Jeb!, this is very good news for Marlins fans. Loria is universally hated as an owner.
please clap. baseball post? how's your team doing so far?
There's 4 of them now, and EXID had this comeback with 4 members, this song could definitely be played in the US radio
( Collapse )
Shea Moisture faces backlash for comparing black hair to red hair in new ad: https://t.co/81PWQ6W0Lw— Pret-a-Reporter (@pretareporter) April 25, 2017
• Shea Moisture, a hair and skin care company founded in Harlem in 1991 for black women's needs.
• backlash after releasing its newest ad depicting three women — a black woman, and two white women, one blonde and one redhead — talking about embracing their "natural" hair.
( Collapse )
( Collapse )
source1. source2. source3
Dodgy nudity, secret addictions and flashbacks: the cliches of TV's golden age https://t.co/366vJnu8qF— The Guardian (@guardian) April 25, 2017
Some of the tropes mentioned in the article are:
Example given: Thandie Newton in Westworld.
OP would also like to mention - every episode of Game of Thrones, and most Showtime dramas. And most HBO dramas.
( Collapse )
The full list can be found at the source.
What are some of your favourite / least favourite TV tropes, ONTD?
The fourth and final season of Turn: Washington’s Spies will return to AMC with a two-hour premiere on June 17.
I'm not ready
Please be better than last season omg
The collaboration between Carly Rae and the TSO is being described as being one night only and is to celebrate Canada's 150th birthday (Queen of Canada!) Tickets are selling out fast juding by the show's ticket selection page.
She is also the headliner, and not opening for Hedley!
Can you imagine Carly opening the show with Run Away With Me and having a full orchestra behind her?? Whew!
-The movie officially turns 20 today!
-Toni Collette auditioned for the role of Romy but didn't seem comfortable with the characters valley accent and energy that they wanted the character to have.
-Quentin Taratinto was the one to convince Mira Sorvino to read the script because he loved it so much.
-Mira's accent for the character was a combination of Valley and Philadelphia which .was all due to Mina.
-Lisa Kudrow improvised much of the dream sequence all the way down to the rolling "ow ow ow" "oh come on" and she did her own stunts for the scene.
-Will Ferral filmed a cameo but was ultimately cut due to his character being to harsh on Romy after being outed for her famous Post-It Notes flub.
-Director and both actresses are up for a sequel if it is good enough.
The case of the week this time I thought was better than last week's.
- Last week a white freelance journalist accused Ebony of not paying her $2000 for work she had done for them (she was paid after she publically complained on twitter)
- Journalist Jagger Blaec did some digging and found more writers who hadn't been paid for an amount totalling $8000 some of them with unpaid bills dating back to 2013
- Points out that for black journalists there is intense pressure to stay silent about not getting paid by Ebony because white publications don't/won't publish them and they need the exposure that comes from a big mag like Ebony
- Contacted Ebony's new owner Willard Jackson about the problem and he accused her of trying to tear a black owned business down
( Collapse )
( Collapse )
Also, Adam and Blake each sang with their teams:
( Collapse )
G-Eazy performed tonight too...
BONUS SHANIA TWAIN!!! FOR MY SIS affliction!!!
( Collapse )
Sources: YouTube: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8// Twitter: 1
Better I hope, mods?
Check out the new trailer starring Alicia Vikander, Cara Delevingne, and Dane DeHaan!
''An artist falls for a young married woman while he's commissioned to paint her portrait during the Tulip mania of 17th century Amsterdam.''
Magic Camp: April 6, 2018
Star Wars: Episode IX: May 24, 2019
The Lion King: July 19, 2019
Frozen 2: November 27, 2019
Indiana Jones V: From July 19, 2019 to July 10, 2020
Ralph Breaks the Internet: Wreck-It Ralph 2: March 9, 2018 to November 21, 2018
A Wrinkle in Time: From April 6, 2018 to March 9, 2018
Gigantic: November 21, 2018 to November 25, 2020
Untitled Live-Action Fairy Tale film, previously dated on July 28, 2017 moves to Aug. 3, 2018
Untitled Live-Action for Aug. 9, 2019
Untitled Live Action for April 3, 2020
Untitled Marvel which was on July 10, 2020 moves to Aug. 7, 2020
Untitled Disney Animation (3D) moves from Nov. 25, 2020 moves to Nov. 24, 2021
Untitled Disney Live Action set for March 12, 2021
Untitled Pixar Animation (3D) set for June 18, 2021
I just can't with them acting like Michael cares so much about Sara and a kid he's never even known. He hasn't been in their lives, and I feel like they all should have kind of moved on. [Spoiler (click to open)]I also hate that they're making Sara's husband out to be the villain so the season will probably end with Michael/Sara instead.