Sinead O'Connor apologizes to Arsenio Hall for saying he gave Prince drugs https://t.co/rmLsuYLiid— billboard (@billboard) February 23, 2017
- In a post Sinead made on Facebook a week after Prince died, she wrote that Prince got his drugs "over the decades" from Arsenio.
- Arsenio sued her for defamation for $5 million
- Sinead responded to that by telling him to suck her dick
- With her recent apology she has also deleted all her posts regarding the incident and her lawyer stated that they would be requesting that the defamation lawsuit be dismissed
More info at the SOURCE
Did you ever think that you would read the sentence "Sinead O'Connor apologizes to Arsenio Hall for saying he gave Prince drugs"?
- a karla fan named evan blum wrote a track titled "camila cabello" for his girlfriend. he wrote about how much he loves his girlfriend… by comparing her to karla
- "the world is a girl group/and you're my favorite member," he sings in the reggae-inspired track. "like camila cabello / you brighten my day-o / i’m losing the words to say-o."
HAHAHAHAHAHAH OMG OMG— Camila Cabello (@camilacabello97) February 20, 2017
evan, I don't know why she was upset, I think your song is dope https://t.co/fNlGGfwNNX
source / source2
wow karla genuinely loves her fans. what a sweetheart
Excerpt (go to source for full text:)
Dear Mr. President:
As writers and artists, we join PEN America in calling on you to rescind your Executive Order of January 27, 2017, and refrain from introducing any alternative measure that similarly impairs freedom of movement and the global exchange of arts and ideas.
In barring people from seven predominantly Muslim countries from entering the United States for 90 days, barring all refugees from entering the country for 120 days, and blocking migration from Syria indefinitely, your January Executive Order caused the chaos and hardship of families divided, lives disrupted, and law-abiding faced with handcuffs, detention, and deportation. In so doing, the Executive Order also hindered the free flow of artists and thinkers and did so at a time when vibrant, open intercultural dialogue is indispensable in the fight against terror and oppression. Its restriction is inconsistent with the values of the United States and the freedoms for which it stands.
Daniel Handler (a.k.a. Lemony Snicket)
( Collapse )
Sources: 1 2
A spinoff series centered on Torres' character, Jessica Pearson, is in the works at Universal Cable Productions
It is extremely early in the development process, No deals are currently in place.
After news broke last week that talks between WB and the director had fallen through, a deal has finally been reached.
“I have loved the Batman story since I was a child,” Reeves said. “He is such an iconic and compelling character, and one that resonates with me deeply. I am incredibly honored and excited to be working with Warner Bros. to bring an epic and emotional new take on the Caped Crusader to the big screen.”
Burning Sands takes you on a raw, voyeuristic journey of fraternity pledging through the eyes of one favored pledgee, who is torn between honoring a code of silence or standing up against the intensifying violence of underground hazing. Led by a breakthrough performance by Trevor Jackson, director Gerard McMurray's feature directorial debut brings an emotional honesty to the classic tale of "rites of passage" and the complicated bonds of brotherhood.
Should the transgender bathroom issue be left to the states? The co-hosts react to the Trump admin rolling back transgender guidance. pic.twitter.com/UnPmkIu6lO— The View (@TheView) February 23, 2017
Today's hosts: Joy Behar, Sara Haines, Sara Haines, Whoopi Goldberg, Jedediah Bila
Today's HOT topics:
The hosts reacts to the roll back of transgender guidance.
Gavin Grimm and Laverne Cox speak about the rollback
Henry Louis Gates Jr joins to talks about race relations under
( Collapse )
SOURCE: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
-He says he was Team Logan and Dean because he loved the actors and he can't say he was team Jess because he played Jess, but he asked one simple question: Were Logan and Dean team Rory?
On May 12th, Sub Pop will release The Bob’s Burgers Music Album: a massive collection of 107 songs from the first 107 episodes of 20th Century Fox Television’s Emmy-award winning hit comedy. The album features music performed by the main cast members – Bob (H. Jon Benjamin) and Linda (John Roberts) and their children Tina (Dan Mintz), Gene (Eugene Mirman) and Louise (Kristen Schaal) – singing original songs that build on the show’s unique sense of humor.
More info at the source obvs
- Bill Dubuque will be writing the script (The Accountant, The Judge)
His Bullshit APOLOGY: "I was making an effort to interact with a young male in the audience who didn’t seem to be paying attention, and I didn’t want to single him out so I asked all the boys to stand up," Winston said. "During my talk, I used a poor word choice that may have overshadowed that positive message for some."
( Collapse )
Source 1, Source 2
Barba's secrets are finally revealed! Don't get excited though, this episode airs on March 22. See you next month!
ONTD PSA: last night Carisi had like four lines and Barba wasn't there so feel free to skip this one
ONTD, did you watch last night's episode? Wasn't it supposed to be about Fin? Also, any guesses on Barba's career-threatening secret?
'The Ring' Star Daveigh Chase Questioned by Cops in Death Investigation https://t.co/QDCQ50XpoI— TMZ (@TMZ) February 23, 2017
She apparently dumped the guy outside a hospital in LA and left. He was pronounced dead right after hospital staffers found him.
Daveigh was hanging out with him before his death, and when police ran her name they found an outstanding warrant so she was arrested yesterday morning. She's not a suspect, it's being treated as a possible overdose.
She played Samara in 'The Ring' and is also the voice of Lilo in 'Lilo & Stitch'
Holy crap people are stupid. 'Walking Dead’ Shirt Pulled From Stores After Complaint of Racism https://t.co/cpeIqcxTwJ— Jeffrey Dean Morgan (@JDMorgan) February 22, 2017
* Jeffrey Dean Morgan thinks that Primark pulling the eeny meeny miny moe shirts is a dumb move
* Primark says offense was unintentional
* TWD continues to be overrated
- Yet another person who doesn't think much of animated movies ('didn't buy into' the visuals for Kubo) and voted for The Red Turtle
- Loves La La Land because the world is so bad and it made them happy
- Voted Suicide Squad for best makeup (!!!) and is surprised it didn't get more tech noms but isn't surprised - "it was way too much fun"
- Though they really really adored 'Piper'.
Also Star has been renewed today
Was advised by her doctors to keep a "less rigorous and stressful schedule in the upcoming months". Coachella producer Goldenvoice confirmed she will be back for 2018.
- Along with Annette Bening (who'll play Louisiana Gov. Kathleen Bianco), Matthew Broderick has joined the cast
- Broderick will take 'the role of Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Director Michael D. Brown (nickname “Brownie”), who spearheaded the federal disaster response to Hurricane Katrina'
- President Bush praised him shortly after the storm hit saying infamously "Brownie, you're doing a heck of a job"; Brown resigned shortly after
According to TMZ a source told them that Kanye 'filed legal docs declaring his intention to produce DONDA brand makeup, perfumes, lotions and other cosmetics.' No word on release dates.
Walking fresh non-staged candids:
SOURCE 1 2
AMERICAN GODS will premiere on STARZ on April 30th and May 1st on Amazon Prime Video, but will also debut at #SXSW on March 11th.
( Collapse )
So stoked for this! I'm especially looking forward to the expanded storylines for [Spoiler (click to open)]Salim and Bilquis =)
SOURCE 1 2 3 4
Mariah also sang Underneath the Stars, though there isn't full video of it yet. This is her first time singing the song since 2012 or 2013.
Source: Twitter, YouTube
I love Mariah's cover of One More Try so much. Sony and Tommy Mototola did her and George so wrong :((((
''Set in the early 1990's, "As You Are" is the telling and retelling of a relationship between three teenagers as it traces the course of their friendship through a construction of disparate memories prompted by a police investigation. Starring: Owen Campbell, Charlie Heaton & Amandla Stenberg''
On Monday (2/20) marked the 25th anniversary of the classic “Homer at the Bat,” the famous episode of “The Simpsons” where it featured Ken Griffey Jr., Wade Boggs, Ozzie Smith and many other baseball greats. Now it will be honored by the Baseball Hall of Fame
Homer will be 'inducted' during the roundtable along with a Simpsons themed exhibit on display
What are your fav Simpsons episodes?
Umm... did Justin Bieber pee his pants?!? https://t.co/UX1Hor3oE9— HollywoodLife (@HollywoodLife) February 24, 2017
ONTD Fave, Justin Bieber was seen roaming around West Hollywood today with a large wet spot on his $700 Vetements sweatpants.
He posted about it on his IG, making a joke out of it with a picture from Billy Madison. It is possible he was still shook from bumping into Selena and The Weeknd at LA nightclub 1OAK earlier this month.
at least he's not peeing into random buckets...
- Porsche concealed emails from Meadow Walker's lawyers
- In the emails the employees jokes after a Carrera GT crashed because then rest of the models were worth more, saying that such incidents would be “good news” for the company.
- 200 of the 1280 Carrera GTs were "totaled" in the first 2 years they were sold
- There's another email from another employee who is reacting to the number of wrecks, saying, "This is in the back of my head every time I get behind the wheel of one of these. It's just hidden behind the shit-eating grin!"
- Meadow's lawyer, Jeffrey Milam, says, "Any ethical company would have withdrawn the car from the market -- or, at the very least, warned the public about its dangers, particularly since Porsche had deliberately left its touted Porsche Stability System off this model,” Milam continued. “Instead, Porsche management did nothing but make callous jokes in internal emails about how this would improve the value of the remaining cars. The company has been caught trying to hide those email along with the names of potential witnesses.”
Karla talks with Huffington Post where she discusses her new romantic comedy “Everybody Loves Somebody”
( Collapse )
Discussion/Viewing Post for (2 Hour) Season 3 Finale: E14: “He Made a Terrible Mistake” & E15: “Wes”
sorry about that mods
-Radar (lol) and E! are reporting that Kailyn is pregnant with her third baby
-Kail recently divorced her ex, Javi Marroquin, which is currently playing out on this season of Teen Mom
-Father's identity is unknown
-Kail has two children, Isaac (7, with ex Jo Rivera) and Lincoln (3, with ex Javi Marroquin)
EDIT: Update: Kaily confirms her pregnancy in an interview with the Ashley
-claims it was intentional because she didn't know if she would be able to have kids in the future (???)
-her ex-husband is not the father
-she's halfway through her pregnancy
i am lIVING LMAO
* Cole mentions things are worse than we've seen for Jughead
* Ep 7 is when things get real for him
* Camila feels Veronica is unsure what to think of her parents
Have you ever put up a watch post for one show that you'll have to get back too a minimum of two hours later because you'll be watching something else ONTD?
The film follows Abbie and Sam, soul mates who were destined to be together until death got in the way.
“Veep” helmer Stephanie Laing will direct from a script by Bess Wohl.
Jonathan Tropper and Farah Abushwesha are producing the movie.
She's promoting her new terrible looking time-travel show, Making History.
If you're too lazy to watch:
- If she could time travel she'd go back to high school and fix her eyebrows
- She would not have a problem killing baby Hitler
- Her character's name is Deborah and she always wanted to be named Deborah or Barbara
- She hates wearing bras (who doesn't tbh?)
source 1 2
ONTD could you or could you not kill baby Hitler?
I have a message for the trans kids of America. You are winning. I know it doesn’t feel that way today or every day, but you _ are _ winning. You are going to keep on winning so much you’re going to get sick of winning. Very soon, we'll win full freedom nationwide, and it’s going to happen with bipartisan support. For all our friends out there, If you want to be part of this winning side, you can help by checking out the National Center for Trans Equality and letting Washington hear how you feel loud and clear. (Link in bio!) Now…I also have a message for the bullies. You suck. You’re losers and you’re going to keep on losing. Because you’re weak, you pick on kids or you pick on women or anyone you think is vulnerable. Apparently even becoming the Attorney General isn’t enough to cure some of you of your insecurity. As proof that you can’t stop our progress, the Supreme Court will soon hear an important Title Nine case thanks to the courage of a brave young man named Gavin Grimm. See you in court!
-Revealed that he has been battling dementia since 2015
-Always knew it was coming due to his mother and grandfather battling it
-Stopped touring to focus on his health
-Never had a relationship with Katie, he never raised her and while he is her biological father, is not her father
-They were in contact at one point in time but are no longer in contact with one another
-Is proud of her success
-Diego was on his way to film his appearance on Conan's Made in Mexico special at Televisa Studios.
-Was asked about his ex Camila Sodi and her new boyfriend Chicharito.
-Was also asked about the Scarface remake where he is rumored to play Tony Montana.
-He avoided answering both questions by getting escorted out of Televisa.
-He did say he enjoys going to Conan's show every time he is promoting something.
Mayans MC is set after the events of Sons of Anarchy.
It centers on EZ Reyes (Pardo), a prospect in the Mayan MC charter on the California/Mexico border who struggles with his desire for vengeance against the cartel as well as his need for respect from the women he loves.
Choose your own question this week ONTD!
The full performance has now been uploaded.
I skipped it this week, 'cause Buckleming. I'm just gonna assume it was awful.
Jeremy: "So when we first found out, we were just super shocked, like, whoa, this is happening, like, now. And then you know the excitement came right after, but it was definitely a day of like, whoa, what's going on, so..."
sources: 1, 2
in case you haven't been keeping up with my terribly interesting roloff/lpbw posts (& why wouldn't you), these two twerps started a marriage blog (give it a try if you want advice like reciting your wedding vows during sex) when they hadn't even been married 2 years. now that audrey's been pregnant for like 2 seconds, they'll probably feel more than qualified to launch a parenting blog to go w/ that.
The lowdown under the cut:
Richard Spencer claimed that Depeche Mode were the official band of the
( Collapse )
bitch find a new fucking band to stan for. Bye!
“Rebel Girl” by Bikini Kill
''Despite frontwoman Kathleen Hanna’s objections to being pegged as the mouthpiece of riot grrrl, this Bikini Kill song is among the movement’s most enduring anthems. As an ode to female bonds, the tune was downright revolutionary for girls who may have otherwise felt alienated from their peers.''
( Collapse )
what's your favorite feminist/political songs??
"I think there's a very good chance that Daniel will come back. I think it's way too early to be thinking about other people at this stage."
"If I was going to bet, that's the way I would bet."
Everyone's fave Resistance Poster Boy and Leia Stan
After the production was cancelled at the Theatre For A New Audience last summer due to artistic differences between the director and theatre, Oscar has now been announced for the summer season, directed by Sam Gold.
Hamlet will begin previews June 20th and run until September 3 at the Public, with official opening July 13th.
More info regarding other cast members tickets etc at the source.
Who else is feeling bitter af that they probably won't get the chance to go?
And who is your fave Hamlet, ONTD?