Nelsan Ellis will play Shinwell Johnson from "The Adventure of the Illustrious Client", a former drug dealer and Joan's patient turned helpful tipster, in at least 3 episodes of Season 5.
Elliot is unable to quit the game; Dom and the FBI travel to China to investigate five/nine; Joanna is haunted; Darlene asks Angela for help.
( Collapse )
[Spoiler (click to open)]Elliot's dream sequence was so beautiful and heartbreaking. At least now he knows what he wants to fight for. Loved seeing Whiterose again and of course, Bill Harper ♥ Thoughts on last night's ep?
SOURCE 1, 2
Mila Kunis appeared on Conan on Wednesday and revealed that she and husband Ashton Kutcher, who married in July 2015, purchased their wedding bands on Etsy for $90 and $100, respectively. They are parents to 21-month-old Wyatt and are expecting their second child.
( Collapse )
engagement ring/jewelry post, ontd?
- this is a real quote: I actually don't like thinking. I think people think I like to think a lot. And I don't. I do not like to think at all." —Kanye West
- for kim to not show off her body would be like adele not singing, says kanye
- kim was SUCH a fan of taylor
- kim doesn't regret any of her tweets
- proud non-reader of books, kanye west, doesn't have a favorite book of course
more blessings at the source
do u like to think, ontd?
*Marco Polo is only behind Orange is the New Black in Netflix viewership, demonstrating to studios that diverse shows reap rewards. It's the 10th most watched show on all platforms.
*It's not only the cast that's diverse-- actors have commented that it's the most diverse set crew they've ever dealt with
*97% of the show is Asian and other ethnic minorities
*The show creator is pursueing good story telling, and believes that good stories can be told with casts of any color-- and he's proud to be on the side of progress in Hollywood.
On a personal note, I just started watching it and was SO impressed by the inclusion of black actors in some of the Mongolian scenes. "It's the past! It's historically inaccurate to include other races!" said many idiots previously. Marco Polo instead just fucking cast everybody other than white people for every role they could.
ONTD, WHY THE FUCK AREN'T YOU WATCHING THIS SHOW?
86 Days.— Black Mirror (@blackmirror) July 27, 2016
The official twitter for the series tweeted this, which tells us to expect the Charlie Brooker anthology series to air on Netflix on October 21st, 2016. Below is info on the cast, writers, and directors for each of the six episodes :
( Collapse )
I'm ready for it to reveal 2016 is all just one fucked up Black Mirror episode. So, what was your favorite story, ONTD? White Bear and White Christmas are my two top favorites. Both completely disturbed me after watching them.
SOURCE 1, 2
-ontd's most hated Marc Guggenheim (at Comic-Con) revealed that her presence, along with a new threat, is what will instigate the events of the episodes.
-"It’s an external threat from outside the shows that will involve Supergirl coming over to The Flash, then Arrow then Legends of Tomorrow."
-When asked what their favorite Taylor Swift song is, Kanye said, "For me? I don't have one." Kim said, "I was such a fan of hers."
-In response to what historical figures they identify with the most, Kanye said, "Us? Muhammad Ali, Marilyn Monroe—all day. Next question."
-Kanye on "thinking": "Here's something that's contrary to popular belief: I actually don't like thinking. I think people think I like to think a lot. And I don't. I do not like to think at all."
-Kanye on Kim's nude selfies: "I love her nude selfies. Like, I love the ones from the side, the back ones, and the front. I just love seeing her naked; I love nudity. And I love beautiful shapes. I feel like it's almost a Renaissance thing, a painting, a modern version of a painting. I think it's important for Kim to have her figure. To not show it would be like Adele not singing."
-When asked who's more vain, Kim said, "I mean, me." and Kanye said, "Yeah, I think she has vanity. And with me, I don't give a fuck, bro; it is what it is. I'm the best—now what? I don't know if that's a vain statement. I don't particularly like photos of myself, though."
( Collapse )
- Idina will play Bette Midler's iconic role of CC.
- Idina will also re-record the classic songs from the film, namely "The Wind Beneath My Wings".
- Idina will also record some new, original songs for the film.
- Production begins August 1st and will air sometime in 2017.
ONTD, what other property would you like ruined with an unneeded and unwanted remake?
Disney Working on Rebooted 'Rocketeer' Movie With African-American Female Lead https://t.co/S0KcvdN9Yg— Variety (@Variety) July 28, 2016
- It's tentatively titled The Rocketeers, and the studio says that it will be a sequel.
- Max Winkler and Matthew Spicer are writing.
- Brigham Taylor, as well as Blake Griffin (Los Angeles Clippers) and Ryan Kalil (Carolina Panthers), are producing the film.
- The story is set six years after the original Rocketeer, Cliff Secord, vanished while fighting the Nazis. An unlikely new hero emerges – a young African–American female pilot – who takes up the mantle of Rocketeer in an attempt to stop an ambitious and corrupt rocket scientist from stealing jetpack technology in what could prove to be a turning point in the Cold War.
Taylor and Tom out for dinner together last night in Santa Monica pic.twitter.com/EkV0hHR0B0— Taylor Swift News (@TSwiftNZ) July 28, 2016
Taylor and Tom out in Santa Monica last night pic.twitter.com/3VwXYegKjq— Taylor Swift News (@TSwiftNZ) July 28, 2016
-Cara visited The Late Late Show and talked about her pranks at Taylor's 4th of July party.
-Something is wrong with Jame's eyebrows.
Sources: 1, 2, 3
Justin Bieber has allegedly been offered a role as a pop star in the upcoming film Uber Girl. He reportedly won't accept until a gay sex scene involving his character is taken out of the picture entirely.
Pete O’Neill, co-writer of the movie, told Page Six that Bieber won’t commit until his requested revisions are made.
“He won’t take the part unless the sex scene with him and one of the male backup dancers is taken out of the final script,” said O’Neill.
Edit: Justin's reps claim he was never offered the part but they don't dispute that he is a homophobe.
How BoJack Horseman’s gorgeous underwater episode came together, explained by the show’s creative team https://t.co/oWLowVy38v— Vox (@voxdotcom) July 27, 2016
-The crew behind the show called that episode their "Fantasia"
-The inspirations for the episode came from "Lost in Translation", "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?", and "Looney Tunes"
-They really wanted to make the underwater world look different and foreign compared to the normal settings of the show, down to the lighting and stylized language
-The cute little seahorse baby Bojack is with is suppose to reflect his imagined daughter, Harper, that he saw during a drug trip back in season 1
I finished the season, and my heart is now in a million little pieces.
When his older brother leaves to fight in the Second World War, fourteen-year-old Homer Macauley takes on a job as a bicycle telegraph messenger to provide for his widowed mother, his older sister and his younger brother. Homer delivers messages of love, hope, pain and death to the good people of Ithaca, but soon must grapple with a message that will change him forever.
The film marks Ryan's directing debut, is based on William Saroyan's novel, The Human Comedy, and features her son Jack Quaid and the musical talents of her ex John Mellencamp.
lol oop at me for forgetting a subject line last time. Anyway, what kind of wedding dress would you want ONTD (should you so choose)?
3Arts, HBO, Curtis Brown all let me go to Hollywood to be exploited by the Insecure HBO team, Issa Raes new show— cecile emeke (@cecileemeke) July 28, 2016
For all the who?/tl;dr peeps:
Emeke is a black British director who became popular because of her Youtube doc series "Strolling" where she interviewed black Brits (and later black French people) about wide ranging contemporary issues from pop-culture to racism (you can watch for free HERE).
Because of her successful series HBO brought her onboard to direct an episode of Insecure. They underpaid her forcing her to live in terrible conditions. While living in LA she was arrested and detained by the police who drugged her and held her for her own "safety". After she was released she went home to London, had a nervous breakdown on the set of one of her other projects and the BBC people also called the police on her. Her family was fortunately able to help get her released. HBO still hasn't paid her for her work on Insecure and the BBC is trying to kick her off one of her projects.
( Collapse )
source 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
This is so horrible. I didn't even include all the tweets, Emeke goes into greater detail on her twitter.
- The Foundation itself seems to be having a rough moment. The head architect/director of innovation hasn't been involved for a long time, the CEO has left, and the Board of Directors has seen a turnover.
- Everyone in Kansas City is super bummed cause they could really use the help to turn the neighborhood around.
guess where I am @ 2016 Democratic National Convention https://t.co/ItcedULmK8— KATY PERRY (@katyperry) July 28, 2016
July 28, 2016
Headed to Philly for DNC— Snoop Dogg (@SnoopDogg) July 28, 2016
( Collapse )
Here's a link to the livestream. Here is where you can register to vote.
How many comments do you think we can get this post at, ONTD?
Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
THANK YOU FOR 10K, YOU GUYS. We broke comment limit! Use "strongertogether" for a discount on HRC merch!
Stream Joe Jonas Talks DNCE vacation, PokemonGo Free | On Air with Ryan Seacrest https://t.co/WNCm0H1sD6
— DNCE France (@JoeJonasDNCEfr) July 27, 2016
The successful & humble Jonas brother stopped by Ryan Seacrest's radio show to update fans on the latest DNCE news:
- DNCE's first album release has been pushed back to October because of the mounting success of the band's new single, Toothbrush
- Promoted a secret show that DNCE is performing in LA on July 28th
- Joe took six shirtless selfies before deciding on which one to post
- Expressed his surprise and gratitude over the radio success of DNCE's music, noting the Jonas Brothers never experienced that.....
( Collapse )
Source: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
- At some point last year Moffat said, “Everyone wants to believe [Sherlock]'s gay. He’s not gay. He’s not straight. And Doctor Watson is very clear that he prefers women. People want to fantasize about it… But it’s not in the show.”
- At Comic-Con this year, he also spoke on a panel about the ways that homosexual relationships were portrayed in media (lol okay) some of the things he said apparently led Johnlock fans to believe that he was not only confirming the relationship, but also confirming that the two characters would lock lips in the Series 4 finale (who knows, that part might actually be true).
- In response, Moffat and co-writer Mark Gatiss had to set the record straight yet again.
- Moffat: “It is infuriating frankly, to be talking about a serious subject and to have Twitter run around and say, ‘Oh that means Sherlock is gay.’ Very explicitly it does not. We are taking a serious subject and trivializing it beyond endurance.”
- Gatiss: “He explicitly says he is not interested. Doesn’t mean he couldn’t be. Doesn’t mean there’s anything wrong with it. I’m a gay man. This is not an issue. But we’ve explicitly said this is not going to happen… No matter how much we lie about other things, that this show is going to culminate in Martin and Benedict going off into the sunset together. They are not going to do it. And if people want to write whatever they like and have a great time extrapolating that’s absolutely fine. But there is no hidden or exposed agenda. We’re not trying to f*ck with people’s heads. Not trying to insult anybody or make any kind of issue out of it, there’s nothing there. It’s just our show and that’s what these characters are like. If people want to do that on websites absolutely fine. But there’s nothing there.”
- Fans got pissed at that and went so far as to claim that the whole interview was staged to the point that Gatiss even tweeted that nah folks, they really said those things.
Moffat is trash but these shippers somehow are worse. ONTD, have you ever deluded yourself into believing that your fav ship was legit?
-Prosecutors revealed that Jelani Maraj’s DNA matches semen found on his 12-year-old accuser’s clothes, and have offered him a deal of 15 years to life.
-The Nassau County District Attorney’s Office said earlier this week that Maraj’s DNA profile was a more than billion to one match of the semen on his alleged victim’s pants.
-The 12-year-old alleged victim told police that Maraj repeatedly raped and sodomized her in between April 1 and Nov. 30, 2015.
"Where Dem Dollas at?" - Gangsta Boo
Borrowing the beat from Tela's "Show Nuff", Gangsta Boo crafted the perfect stripper anthem with 1998's "Where Dem Dollas at?"
( Collapse )
1.2.3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12.
I'm still attracted to Cara though...
Gwyneth Paltrow announces she wants to distance herself from her lifestyle brand GOOP https://t.co/7jHo7s2pPw— Daily Mail Celebrity (@DailyMailCeleb) July 28, 2016
The 43-year-old was in LA where she told a business summit she wants to disassociate herself from her own lifestyle brand.
Speaking to the 2016 Sage Summit, the actress revealed she wasn't worried about any negative affect it was having on her name — rather SHE was holding IT back.
'In order to build the brand I want to build, its scalability is limited if I connect it to the band,' she conceded. 'So I always think how can I grow the brand, how can I separate myself from the brand and I think it's going to be more its own brand.
'More and more I would like it to be its own brand - my dream is that one day no one will remember that I had anything to do with it.'
- Airing August 2 at 9pm on MTV
- Will be called The Hills: That Was Then, This Is Now
- She'll be spilling the tea everywhere
- Spencer's pubebeard may make an appearance
- I can't believe all this is happening while Lauren is gone
Pop veteran Britney Spears proves she's still got it by defeating 2010's pop fad Katy Perry on the Spotify charts!
Music industry has moved onto streaming in recent years and Katy Perry seems to be having trouble adjusting to the new times.
Katy Perry's 'Rise' failed to enter Spotiy's Top 200 in the 6 days it has been released, despite heavy promo whitin the service, while "Make Me" rose to #65.
Britney's comeback single "Make Me" already has 10M Spotify streams, while in comparison Katy's "Rise" flops with 1.6M Spotify streams in the same amount of time.
Katy's 'Rise' also quickly dropped out of the iTunes Top 15.
A spokesman for his family said that the cause of death was unknown at this stage.
As well as Babylon 5 Doyle also appeared in Beverly Hills 90210, NYPD Blue and Martial Law, and was the host of a nationally-syndicated daily radio show in the US.
Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck are not back together.
"Jennifer did not take Ben back. There are no plans for a second honeymoon anywhere," a source tells Us. "They are 100 percent still separated and focused on coparenting for the kids' sake."
Darude is most famously known for his massive trance hit "Sandstorm." The popularity of the song as background music for those who stream their video gaming on the Twitch.tv platform led to a meme that any question asking for the name of a song was replied to with the comment "Darude – Sandstorm." The song was also used in an April Fools' Day prank on YouTube last year.
Darude admits he’s never actually been in a sandstorm https://t.co/HaMzlE443N— The Independent (@Independent) July 28, 2016
Sources: Twitter + YouTube
What are your favorite trance songs?
In it, Lorelai asked two things.
"Do you think Amy Schumer would like me?" (No, because she does water sports)
I've only done 2 water sports and they took pictures of it both times. I promise I usually just lay there (sex too) https://t.co/yTQRvIBgqm— Amy Schumer (@amyschumer) 27 juillet 2016
( Collapse )
Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
I'm totally here for the hype of this revival, idgaf
Should we talk about Lorelai's "I'm with human" tee-shirt though? 👀
For those who are still having all sorts of emotions because of yesterday's Mr. Robot. Sam Esmail decided to upload the movie it's only eight minutes that Eliiot and Darlene were watching. If you still want some Mr. Robot in the meantime, check out The Careful Massacre of the Bourgeoisie!
Surprised Kurt Sutter isn't involved in this...well, not yet anyway! Rockmond Dunbar has optioned the book “Soul on Bikes: The East Bay Dragons MC and the Black Biker Set'. It is a biography offering an insight to a very little known bit of American/African American history.
The publisher's synopsis “Levingston and his colorful cast of misfits and comrades are an all-black, all-Harley, all-chopper group of motorcyclists who have found more than their fair share of violence and redemption on the battlegrounds of urban America–and their legacy is an important untold portion of African American history. ‘Soul on Bikes’ recounts the club’s adventures with humor, attitude, and, most important, soul.
In 2013, Harley Davidson put together a tribute to African American riders who have been a big part of the iconic brand since after the second world war. More info on that here and here (with videos).
BORDERS came representing people outside US showing 🌍. This is a perfect example of "allowed" voice vs excluded voices .Even if U direct it.— M.I.A (@MIAuniverse) July 28, 2016
not here 4 EGO or Accolades but know before you tell other 🌍 artists they have the same platform as major US artists coz they don't #🌍— M.I.A (@MIAuniverse) July 28, 2016
Say My Name was great. Independent Woman was okay. Bootylicious was just "Michelle, Kelly, Beyonce can you handle this?" part. Survivor was a mess with the girls trying to outdo each other on the OHOOOHOOOH runs.
''High-school life gets even more unbearable for Nadine when her best friend, Krista, starts dating her older brother.''
-A lot of former cast members will be back for the finale
-This may be the series finale as the show has yet to get a pick up from Disney for a 4th season. (Disney does not like their shows to go on beyond S3/4 usually so cross your fingers for that renewal)
( Collapse )
Are you glad that you have Snapchat, ONTD?
When asked about the Kimye/Taylor Swift feud, she said the following: "Oh god, I have such an aversion to the Kardashians because I literally don't understand people's obsession with them and I don't want to accept them as our closest thing to a royal family. So I guess I would be Team Taylor Swift? However, I'm so appalled by what I consider to be her false feminism. It seems like she's this person who's like, ‘Sisterhood!’ and then she does nothing but tear down the women that were once her friends. Is it possible to just be, like... this is a two-party system that I don't want to be a part of? Can I just say that? Can I say that I would choose the Green Party in this?"
- Says she never thought she would have kids with someone then be divorced
- It is as if she was repeating the past (her parents got divorced when she was 3)
- Felt that the divorce was meant to happen, is ok with it but wish it didn't happen for the kids
- On the topic of James Packer (her future husband) she doesn't expect him to be everywhere with her
- James is a big fan of Mariah's music (yas stan for talent!)
- Thinks that James being a fan of her music is a good thing, saying "Actually, I think if he didn’t like my music then how would I be able to handle him being around when all I’m doing is creating new stuff, doing whatever?
- Respects Prince, he has helped her with a lot of business situations, believes that he could've written a #1 hit anytime but he chooses to do whatever he wants
She also uploaded a pic of herself in studio, so we might be getting new music soon!
Her album's called Mad Love.
Her new team isn't fucking around lol, they put out an interview,song and video out very close together.