Sharon Tate’s Sister Calls for ‘Aquarius’ Boycott: ‘It’s Extremely Insensitive’ https://t.co/EXS4Fxw3Sd— Variety (@Variety) June 17, 2016
- Was never told about the series, was distraught seeing the trailer
- "Do it tastefully, or at least give us courtesy of knowing what you guys are doing. It's extremely insensitive to be portraying people in an untruthful manner."
- Requested a sit-down with NBC but was ignored - yet participated in an interview that aired before the season premiere last night
- Thinks the entertainment industry goes too far in its dramatization of true crime
- Has been trying to bring awareness by speaking out with her friend Kim Goldman, sister of Ron Goldman, who felt similarly about “American Crime Story”
- Currently trying to get more signatures to deny potential parole for Leslie Van Houten, who was convicted of murdering Leno and Rosemary LaBianca. She was recently recommended parole after being denied 19 times.
Not that anyone watches this show except me and 3 other people. Thoughts? Her twitter tl is wild btw.