- Perrie and Dougie started following each other on Instagram in April, and since then Perrie has been liking his pictures.
- They talked animatedly for about 10 minutes at the Glamour Awards' after party until Doug left the party.
- They obviously shared a moment because at some point Perrie touched Dougie's arm and she was laughing a lot, according to someone who literally spent all night waiting for them to interact, and you know that means something according to body language experts. True love ain't dead!
- Perrie has had a crush on Dougie for years.
- When she was younger, Perrie stood outside a McFly concert hoping to meet them. Now she's linked to one of its members. Does it ever drive you crazy just how fast the night changes?
- Perrie has also been hanging out with musician/record producer/mix engineer/songwriter Anth Snowdon, but that's more lowkey.
sources: 1, 2, 3
ONTD, would you date a member of your favorite band/a musician you have had a crush on for years if you could? Or would that ruin them for you somehow?
James Corden opens up about his biggest fear, his dream guest lineup, and shows viewers how he gets around the office in the latest installment of 73 Questions.
- Tori Kelly ask 3 questions
- He says we all should be following british youtuber Alfie Deyes
- Wants to be a guest on Jimmy Fallon!
- Wants Beyoncé on Carpool Karaoke
music video by all saints performing this is a war.
that intro >>> ga's discography
- “What I know, there’s a lot of trouble from the girl that sounds a little manipulative.. It sounds a little bit like there’s something really twisted about that girl … but I don’t know the specifics.”
- Calls Depp “a nice guy, very caring, very smart,” (LMAO as if all abusers have the word abuser tattooed to their forehead)
- “It seems the fact that his mom passed away and she filed for divorce two days later and then she wants money and she’s saying she got hit, it’s almost like, wait, I saw them not too long ago, maybe it was January, a dinner for the Oscars or something like that. He was there with her and they were fine." (Oh, so because "they were fine" in your eyes must mean that nothing could possibly be going on their relationship?)
so u "don't know the specifics" but ur jumping to the conclusion that amber is manipulative? ok. fuck this dude.
EDIT: Depp and Del Toro have the same fucking publicist (thanks milfordacademy!): http://www.laineygossip.com/Johnny-Depps-publicist-releases-official-statement-confirming-separation-from-Amber-Heard/44001
In a recent interview with Vulture, Real O'Neals star Noah Galvin accused Bryan Signer of diddling "little boys" in pools and also calls Colton Haynes "the worst" and says his coming out is "pussy bullshit":
That's not coming out. That's fucking pussy bullshit. That's like, enough people assume that I sleep with men, so I'm just going to slightly confirm the fact that I've sucked a dick or two. That's not doing anything for the little gays but giving them more masturbation material.
He also says some mean shit about David Blaine for some reason.
PS he's gay. He has internalized homophobia I guess.
Go to the source to click through to the Vulture interview for more.
Set times haven't been announced yet, but which DJ's are performing at which stages HAVE-
Check them all out ( Collapse )
I'll be setting up shop at Circuit Grounds for all 3 days- rolling face, making out with hundreds of people, and dancing 'til my feet bleed. Will YOU be there?
"It's Alright" was originally Kelly's, but she gave it to her group and this was the first song they ever recorded in the studio.
( Collapse )
Source: YouTube 1 & 2
The vocals, harmonies, bops are all there! Shyann, Brienna, ans Kristal are all great dancers too. Gabby is ok and should be better with practice. Ashly has trouble, but she hired a dance teacher and Frank is always making them do ballet and other dances. Their choreo should be good... i just hope Frank doesnt steal anything
Roseanne said in an interview with THR, "I think we would be so lucky if Trump won...Because then it wouldn't be Hilary."
Praised Trump for financing his campaign (which is only half true and will not be self financed for the general election)
In regards to his stance on immigration: "I mean, illegal immigration. When people come here and they get a lot of benefits that our own veterans don't get. What's up with that?"
Source and YT
Maybe she'll sing the National Anthem for him!
daisyridley At 15 I was diagnosed with endometriosis. One laparoscopy, many consultations and 8 years down the line, pain was back (more mild this time!) and my skin was THE WORST. I've tried everything: products, antibiotics, more products, more antibiotics) and all that did was left my body in a bit of a mess. Finally found out I have polycycstic ovaries and that's why it's bad. I can safely say feeling so self conscious has left my confidence in tatters. I hate wearing make up but I currently don't want to leave the house without it on. HOWEVER PROGRESS IS BEING MADE! (With some help from a dermatologist and cutting out dairy (waah, except for spontaneous ice creams) and cutting down sugar (bigger waah but gotta do what you've gotta do)). Finally. Finally. (Throughout all this I've only had people being wonderful and encouraging and occasionally making me realise I'm being ridiculous and there's more to life)... My point is, to any of you who are suffering with anything, go to a doctor; pay for a specialist; get your hormones tested, get allergy testing; keep on top of how your body is feeling and don't worry about sounding like a hypochondriac. From your head to the tips of your toes we only have one body, let us all make sure ours our working in tip top condition, and take help if it's needed. #wasthispostlongenough #maybethesehashtagscanbulkitupabit #alsohowmanybracketsdoesonewomanneed #ifyourereadingthisiapplaudyou #thisisaclaymaskincaseyourewondering
Kate Upton turns 24 on Friday but was out celebrating last night with fiance Justin Verlander and friends at Blond in New York. Nick Jonas, Bella Hadid and others were in attendance.
Kate also seems to be returning to modeling:
( Collapse )
BREAKING: Rafael Nadal out of Wimbledon Championships due to wrist injury suffered at French Open. #SSNHQ— Sky Sports News HQ (@SkySportsNewsHQ) June 9, 2016
Nadal had hoped his wrist would need to be immobilised for only two weeks and that the injury would have cleared up in four weeks, giving him a chance of playing Wimbledon.
The Spaniard, who turned 30 last Friday, is also desperate to be fit for the Olympics in Rio having missed the London Games with knee problems. Nadal has been selected as flag bearer for the opening ceremony, a role he had been due to perform in 2012.
Source & TweetSource
Oh, well. Have you ever suffered a wrist injury
Letterman gave a post-retirement interview saying he didn't miss "Late Night" due to the stress and said CBS didn't ask him for any input for a possible successor. Full interview is at the source.
Justin Bieber -- Throws Down in Huge Fist Fight! (VIDEO) https://t.co/zqUfcsPruv— TMZ (@TMZ) June 9, 2016
- A guy threw a light blow at Justin's head and Justin uncorked a right to his face.
- Several people were standing nearby and tried to jump in, but the fight ends up spilling to the ground.
- Video @ Source
kill 'em, kill 'em, kill 'em with kindness
A love letter to the supernatural classics of the 80's, Stranger Things is the story of a young boy who vanishes into thin air. As friends, family and local police search for answers, they are drawn into an extraordinary mystery involving top-secret government experiments, terrifying supernatural forces and one very strange little girl.
Stranger Things stars Winona Ryder, David Harbour, Finn Wolfhard, Millie Brown, Gaten Matarazzo, Caleb McLaughlin, Noah Schnapp, Natalia Dyer, Cara Buono, Charlie Heaton, and Matthew Modine.
This series has been described as Stephen King meets Amblin.
- ABC is doing a "Greatest Hits" series on defining music of the 80s, 90s, and 00s
- Arsenio Hall and Kelsea Ballerini will be hosting
- There will be appearances by Cee Lo (fuck this rapist) + Coolio, En Vogue, Chicago + Aloe Blaac, Miguel, Foreigner + Nate Ruess, and more
- Meghan Trainor will be singing "I Want It That Way" with the Backstreet Boys
- LA Times wrote an article about Kelly Rowland's new girl group formed on BET's Chasing Destiny, which revealed their first televised performance will be a homage to En Vogue here.
- The article also revealed that fellow Epic Records girl group, Fifth Harmony, will do a Destiny's Child medley
Today’s pop music landscape may have looked very, very different had a handful of singers accepted the tracks that were originally written for them. For whatever reason, artists pass up demos all the time and sometimes the demos later go onto someone who turns it into a smash. This occurrence is not at all uncommon in the music world: the past half-century is littered with examples of iconic pop songs that were originally intended for someone else to perform. Obviously, iconic pop songs could easily have become duds had every artist accepted every song offered to them, but it’s fun to see who passed on now-famous songs. Check out these 10 instances of smash songs being snatched from other artists.
( Collapse )
Jeremy & Sarah at his 2012 wedding to Ashley Spencer
* previously, we heard about how Supergirl’s Jeremy Jordan was trying to save his cousin Sarah after she was sent to Heartlight Ministries, a Christian residential boarding facility for “troubled teens,” in order to pray away the gay after she took a girl to her high school prom.
* Jeremy confirms that she’s been released!
( Collapse )
Adam Rodriguez, probably best known for Magic Mike and CSI: Miami, is joining Criminal Minds for its 12th season after Shemar Moore's exit. Executive producer and showrunner Erica Messer: "We have exciting storylines planned for his character and the entire Behavioral Analysis Unit team as we head into our 12th season".
( Collapse )
SOURCE: 1, 2
- "On one hand, we know that everything happens for a reason, and there are no mistakes or coincidences, On the other hand, we learn that we can never give up, knowing that with the right tools and energy, we can reverse any decree or karma. So, which is it? Let the Light decide, or never give up? The answer is: both."
(this coming from the guy she married, Dakota Meyer)
- Dakota is also the father of 5 month old Sailor Grace Palin
- They confirmed their marriage to ET yesterday because there is no low ET won't go to, I guess
Source with a ring on it
Who will make you into a honest wo/man, ONTD? And are early Summer weddings really the best weddings?
Days after announcing her break-up with Wilmer Valderrama (stans and Tumblr theorists are already speculating it's a PR stunt so she and Nick will fake a relationship while on tour....hmmmm), Demi Lovato opened up to People about her feels on labels and LGBT rights.
Highlights from the interview:
Back in 2013, Ruby Rose outed Demi as bisexual, claiming that the pair slept together, which Demi later denied. Last year, Demi released the bisexual bop "Cool for the Summer," but refused to confirm or deny anything either way.
On this week's KUWTK Jonathan brings along Kamilla, a Kim Kardashian look-alike insta-thot to meet Kim at ha favorite plastic surgery center Epione! It was a pretty awk exchange.
Jonnathan also looks like he had some work done.
Which celeb do you look like ONTD?
( Collapse )
What do you think of Fergie's new music?!
Source 1 | 2 | 3
Just 13 years ago, artists like Lumidee, t.A.T.u, and Stacie Orrico were topping the charts. Many of the artists who created their major 2003 hits were never able to replicate the success. However, their songs remain playable and always take us back in time. Let's take a look at some of the best one hit wonders of 2003!
( Collapse )
What you were doing and jamming to in 2003, ONTD?
Source | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
A couple of weeks ago, Lea DeLaria talked to PrideSource about a lot of stuff.
* Thinks that ‘LGBTQ’ alphabet soup is too divisive in stressing differences, and that it should be replaced with ‘queer’ because the latter is more inclusive and “queer is everybody.”
* Talks about her breakthrough moment when she appeared on the Arsenio Hall Show. The network’s lawyers clutched their pearls and didn’t want to air her routine because she used the words “queer,” “fag,” and “dyke” 47 times. (the evil homosexual agenda at work tbh.) Arsenio fought on Lea’s behalf: "She's a dyke. If she wants to call herself a dyke then it's none of your fucking business."
* Discusses dropping out of the Michigan Womyn’s Music Festival for their TERF stance (the not-so-dearly departed manita_bestija was probably the organizer tbh) and notes that when “brats” like her and Larry Kramer are the voices of reason, you know things are fucked up.
* Says season 4 of OITNB will be darker than previous seasons. (Going by the trailer, no shit. #SaveMaritza)
* Can no longer eat peanut butter.
ONTD, do you believe that ‘queer’ should be used as a catch-all and that lgbtq people who don’t like the word [because it is still used as a slur in certain regions and many people have hurtful associations with it as such] should just suck it up?
Creepy Hollywood works quick, y'all.
[as an added bonus: colton responds]
7. Pitch Perfect
5. Legally Blonde
2. Mean Girls
CMT has officially picked up Nashville for Season 5 and will be broadcast on CMT as well as streamed on Hulu.
Are you excited, ONTD?
(mods, hopefully this picture will work better)
Lola Kirke will also star in the film, directed by Aaron Katz. Randomly, Ricki Lake has a role.
There is no synopsis because the film details are being kept under wraps. Filming has already begun.
- JKR was in attendance at the play
- Fans reacted positively and praised the music (by Imogen Heap) and the special effects
- Actors came out at the stage door to take pics with fans, but not JKR
Please use the lj spoiler tag when discussing Part I/II details! < lj-spoiler title="Spoiler Title" > spoiler text here < /lj-spoiler >
SUPER SPOILERY PLOT SUMMARY OF PART II CURTESY OF TUMBLR
Willow became a huge fan of Damon's after seeing him in The Martian and asked Pink if he could come to her birthday party...so naturally Pink did the next best thing. Look below the cut to see Matt Damon's appearence and who else Willow has a crush on [you may squirm]...
( Collapse )
Who is your questionable celebirty crush, ONTD?
The plot, per Wikipedia: “Set in the late 1980s, school is out for the summer, and a sun-drenched season of firsts beckons the counselors at Camp Stillwater, a seemingly idyllic Midwestern summer camp. What was supposed to be a summer of fun soon turns into one of unforgettable scares and evil at every turn.”
Ep 1x01 ("Patience"):
“Camp Stillwater is about to reopen after being closed down for years. Deb (Elizabeth Mitchell), the new owner, has thrown her heart, soul and life savings into renovating the camp she loved as a child. She isn’t the only one excited to return as six former campers—Alex (Ronen Rubinstein), Jessie (Paulina Singer), Cricket (Amber Coney), Joel (Eli Goree), Blair (Mark Indelicato) and Blotter (Zachary Gordon)—join her as counselors hoping to experience the freedom that camp brings now that they are older. Not part of the old crew, Amy (Elizabeth Lail) is not just new to Camp Stillwater, but to camp in general. While Amy tries her best to fit in with the already tight group, Drew (Zelda Williams) is content to be left alone. As everyone settles in and prepares for the campers’ arrival, Amy is the first to get a feeling that something is not right with this idyllic summer camp.”
Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4
there will probably be spoilers all up in here so enter at your own risk!
Sources says that he will be playing the principal of the school Peter attends. He also played Howling Commando James "Jim" Morita in Captain America: The First Avenger.