June 3rd, 2016
Bill Cosby’s agent confesses covering up sick sex offender’s crimes! https://t.co/S7VSk5C5dw— Radar Online (@radar_online) June 2, 2016
"At one point, when delivered what appeared to be a “15-year-old” model to Cosby’s dressing room, he later commented, “That girl looks pretty young?”
“It’s a shame because Tom had to do what the bosses said,” Sinkow continued. “He couldn’t do anything about it! Cosby was his boss. Cosby paid his salary. Cosby paid for his home.” (*Retches* BURN IN HELL tbh.)
Tragedy For Britney! Longtime Spears BFF & Choreographer Dies Suddenly! https://t.co/vTcaweTs3o— Radar Online (@radar_online) June 1, 2016
"Fuentes choreographed and danced with Spears in several of her most popular music videos, including “Sometimes,” “I’m A Slave 4 U” & “Crazy.” He also worked with other superstars such as Beyonce, Prince, and No Doubt."
"According to L.A.’s Chief Medical Examiner Ed Winter, “Andre Fuentes’s body is so badly decomposed that we cannot get a positive ID on him.”
“It is going to require toxicology reports and dental records because he was dead for up to a week before they found his body.”
As Radar reported yesterday, Fuentes – who is best known for his work with Spears on such huge music videos as “I’m A Slave 4 U” and “Crazy” – was found by several concerned friends after he disappeared for a few days.
“As soon as they entered, they found him dead on his couch,” a friend of Fuentes previously said.
But sadly, Winter told Radar that since then, no one has come from Fuentes’s family to claim his body!"
little monsters have started a petition on change.org which states:
madonna and mariah carey, who are straight, have been exploiting the gay community for years (especially madonna). neither have done anything concrete for our community like lady gaga has. mariah carey recently received a glaad award for no reason whatsoever, while lady gaga has set up her born this way foundation, which aims to help millions of lgbt youth. madonna and mariah carey must donate a portion of their money earned (at least 10 percent) to the born this way foundation.
source / change.org
A "friend" of Calvin Harris shed some light on the break-up:
- Calvin's introverted personality clashed with Taylor's OTT personality and large circle of friends.#squadgoals
- Calvin is a private guy who didn't like the hoopla and the cameras.
- Denies he was intimated by her success as he himself has global success.
- Calvin still admires Taylor as a person and artist and they're still friendly
- Zac showed up to an Elementary school to do a class visit and then tweeted out photos showing off his new hairdo.
- Immediately drew comparisons to the likes of Canadian Douchecanoe Justin Beiber and that 1D flop Zayn Malik.
- No one knows if its for a movie role or just for his personal enjoyment
( Collapse )
Source 2 3 4
ONTD, do you like Zac's new 'do?
With rumors of the Gambit movie being heavily delayed, this is very interesting indeed. Who could Channing be in the DC Universe? Based solely on his personality and the fact that the role hasn't been officially cast yet, most signs point to Shazam.
source source source
ONTD, do you think Channing might be switching sides and playing a DC character?
Well, that was something.
Susan sat down with Jordan Chariton of The Young Turks while on the campaign trail in California for Bernie Sanders and ripped into Hillary Clinton, again.
- Susan says Hillary is scarier than Donald Trump on foreign policy. Susan says "I think we will be in Iran in two seconds".
- On Donald Trump's Racist Policies: "Seriously, I am not worried about the wall being built and Mexico paying for. I, he's not going to get rid of every Muslim in this country. Seriously, I do not know his policies, but I do know hers. I do know who she takes money from".
Can someone call Debra Messing to go off on her on twitter again? Maybe read up on Trump's racist policies then comment?
In a clip from Braxton Family Values, Tamar tells her sister Toni that she's just been fired from The Real. Apparently the reason she was given was not getting along with her cast mates, which confuses her as they were just hanging out with her at her house.
"I just don't know what I did wrong. I'm so humiliated, Toni — I don't know what to do. I know everybody's gonna think it's something I did or, 'She's this way, and she's got a big mouth.' I could probably understand more if I had known that I did something, but I don't know what I did."
Tamar says the news is even worse because it comes at a time in which she's been dealing with other difficulties, including having to leave Dancing With the Stars and her album's low sales numbers.
"I feel disrespected, I feel let down, I feel disregarded because it's never been a conversation."
Watch videos at the source.
From a recent interview to Uproxx:
What’s your opinion of the Internet’s reaction to the new Ghostbusters movie?
I would assume there’s a very large crossover of people who are doubtful Ghostbusters will be great and people excited about the Donald Trump candidacy. I would assume they are the exact same people. That movie is made by the great Paul Feig and stars the funniest people on Earth, so I couldn’t be more excited. I think people have paid too much attention to just some angry trolls. And it will be judged on its own greatness. I don’t think anything really matters the way you think it does. The movie comes out, and it will be great, and people will just be happy to have it. It’s not like anybody really cares about a couple of idiots who hold onto the idea that things never evolve. I always think, you know, we have our past and if you can come up with a new, cool way to do something, then that’s exciting and hopefully it will make a lot of people happy.
'Good Girls' by Elle King for Ghostbusters soundtrack
source | source
Media – New goddess of television. She first appears in the form of Lucy Ricardo from the well-known show "I Love Lucy". Towards the middle of the book, she appears as a female news anchor. She lives off the attention and worship that people give to screens, to their laptops, their TVs, to their iPhones in their hands while they watch their TVs.
caradelevingne I am so proud to be the an ambassador of @imnotatrophy organization to create greater awareness in the malicious acts of trophy hunting and poaching of endangered species!
The campaign is also supposedly meant to empower women. The organization's website says, “This imagery of Cara Delevingne with endangered species printed on her skin is a great driving force because she does not only deliver a message to address the memorial of these hunted species but to empower young women. These photographs show the freedom and liberation of women and the voice to make an impact on a greater cause."
( Collapse )
sources: 1 2 3
The titles come from a Heroic Hollywood report
- Justice League United
- Justice League: Angels and Demons
- Justice League: Gods Among Us
- Justice League: Gods Among Men
- Oct. 2, 2020
- April 16, 2021
- July 2, 2021
- Nov. 5, 2021
Linford Martin appeared on Channel 4's "First Dates" where he went on a blind date. Although Linford didn't hit it off with his date, he ended up finding the man of his dreams after his appearance on the show. Linford finds it troubling how the majority of the gay community ignores monogamy, using apps like Grindr and Tinder, which he says encourage men to stray and have helped to kill the art of chivalry. He says that although him and his boyfriend are public with their relationship on social media, guys will still message both of them wanting to hook up, totally disregarding the fact that they are monogamous. He finds it unfair that even after the gay community has made so many strides forward in terms of social acceptance, people still view gay men as being wildly promiscuous, since him and his boyfriend are not like that.
Do you think that promiscuous gay men are giving the gay community a bad name?
Basically the theory is that since now Margaery is faking being a convert of the Faith Militant that she's going to keep manipulating the High Sparrow and eventually kill him.
And people think this is because of the scene in season 4 in which her and Olenna are looking at necklaces for Joffrey's wedding and something that Margaery said about the length of Joffrey's cruelties.
( Collapse )
It amuses me how far people reach for straws. The High Sparrow is Cersei's to kill.
E! is currently reporting that the former Glee actor just arrived at court after being indicted by a federal grand jury on two counts of child porn last week. He is expected to be taken into police custody where his bond will then be set at his hearing.
( Collapse )
Source 1 and 2
-Was the subject of how dance movies effect the entertainment industry, his Lipsync Battle episode was used as a case study
-Students presented ideas of innovation to him and the professor
-LL Cool J, Chris Paul and Pau Gasol were also subjects
Surrounded by a group of 5H fans, Lauren got very anxious and broke down into tears. In the video you can see this. When fans and a man nearby asked if she's okay she said "yeah, sorry, I just get very nervous". The fans then started a Twitter trend #RespectLauren showing their support for the singer. No one knows whether it was just the general anxiety of the situation or if the fans got too close but in the video she asks one of the fans to delete a photo/vid they took of her crying.
( Collapse )
Do you have anxiety, ONTD? How do you deal?
- Warner Brothers, the company that produces hit talk show The Real, has threatened Tamar Braxton and her husband, famed music manager and former EP of The Real, Vincent Herbert, with a defamation lawsuit.
- They claim that the episode of WEtv's Braxton Family Values that aired last night, Thursday, June 2nd, was completely staged in order to gain sympathy for her firing.
- Warner Brother's alleges that Vincent knew about Tamar's firing 2 weeks prior to the news breaking and he just chose to not tell her.
- Warner Brothers fired Vincent as an Executive producer because he never did any work for the show, but, was a package deal for his wife.
- Warner Brothers had every intention of picking up Tamar's contract for a third season (promos and photoshoots had been shot featuring her) but since Vincent is Tamar's manager, he refused to allow higherups to talk to her.
- Warner Brothers also says they have several videos of Tamar cussing out the Executive Producer of the show and other staff.
- Warner Brothers says the episode of BFV violated Tamar's non-disclosure agreement with The Real AND she has a non-compete clause, so her deal with Steve Harvey for her own talk show may be in jeopardy.
Tamar continues being messy as hell and getting caught out here...
- Was terrible at sports and following rules
- Doesn't know who is in the NBA finals
- LITERALLY GETS INTERVIEWED IN A BATH-TUB
Lol she is playing up her diva-ness, I guess its for her upcoming docu-series?
Lamar Odom -- Crack Pipes In Home ... Friends Confront Him Over Alleged Drug Use https://t.co/jo7mt1syhL— TMZ (@TMZ) June 3, 2016
- Lamar's friends believe he is using Crack again and recently staged an intervention.
- Friends and family staged the intervention at Odom's Calabasas home after a few of them observed crack pipes, baggies and roaches littered around his home.
- Lamar told them he doesn't need any help and he is fine.
- Lamar believes he is invincible since surviving his overdose. He has been spotted out drinking heavily in the past few months against doctors orders.
Drug addiction is just horrifying
FOTO > Conoca Luca, el adorable segundo hijo de Iker Casillas 😍 https://t.co/nG5XlRC1yI— E! Latin America (@EonlineLatino) June 3, 2016
-Lucas was born on Thursday, June 2 in Madrid
-Iker and Sara Carbonero have 2-year-old Martín as well
( Collapse )
source1 | source2
felicidades, capi de mi corazón! right before euro too
Gary Ross will direct the remake. Shooting should start this fall/early winter.
Sandra Bullock is attached to play the George Clooney role, Cate Blanchett is supposedly playing Brad Pitt's role (the roles are actually inspired by them and their friendship).
There are also rumours of JLaw joining the cast.
as long as it makes men seethe...
Five reasons you need to play 'Overwatch' https://t.co/5oGM63DR9H— USA TODAY Tech (@usatodaytech) June 1, 2016
-Kills matter less: With basically the overwhelming majority of every other online multiplayer game out there focusing on kill points determines how you rank in the game but with Overwatch it is a different story. The focus of each match is different from escorting payloads to defending checkpoints, of course since this is a shooter you can still kill one another but instead it records kills as "eliminations" so if you contributed to a character's death they'll credit you, not just the sole person who did the finishing shot.
-The cast of characters: There are four class types: Offense, Defense, Support and Tanks and from these classes you get a diverse set of characters that are all distinct from one another both gameplay and personality wise like Mercy's flight plus healing and Tracer's "rewind" skill.
Rest of the list here
Have you been playing, ontd?
Elizabeth Banks Exits as Director of ‘Pitch Perfect 3’ (EXCLUSIVE) https://t.co/sesz6OLzfV— Variety (@Variety) June 3, 2016
Sources say her departure was amicable, her packed schedule played a part in her exit.
She will continue to serve as producer and will reprise her role as Gail.
The movie's release was recently pushed from July 21, 2017 to December 22, 2017.
Described as the least “fussed over” album in Garbage’s discography Strange Little Birds will be released Jun 10, on the bands label STUNVOLUME.
You can stream it now on Apple Music.
Source | | Press release
ONTD do your classic faves still slay?
-Michelle has been fired after 1 season on the show
-Has only been doing 1 or 2 episodes a week
-Whoopie is expected to sign a new contract
They have more guest co-hosts nowadays then full time co-hosts. Sad.
In a statement to The Hollywood Reporter, Fox apologized for the billboard: “In our enthusiasm to show the villainy of the character Apocalypse we didn’t immediately recognize the upsetting connotation of this image in print form. Once we realized how insensitive it was, we quickly took steps to remove those materials. We apologize for our actions and would never condone violence against women.”
follow up to this
The always lovely Bradley Stern over at Muumuse provided us with a nice Britmas surprise. In the 1998 clip we see Britney performing live for record execs in Singapore, singing tracks off her then forthcoming debut album. Brit belts her way through ...Baby One More Time, Sometimes and You Got it All, a cover version of the Jets original. This is also before Brit adopted the now signature Britney Spears™ vocal style so you get to see and hear the original Britney. Te gusta?
They all sound very excited for the upcoming show and made me even more pumped (even though, let's be honest, it will be forever before it comes to the U.S.)
I'm kind of in love with Paul Thornley's low voice. Jamie Parker looks eerily like a grown-up Daniel Radcliffe. Noma Dumezweni sounds like she's geeking out herself over being in the play.
I have really high hopes. Please don't let me down!
SOURCE (I hope that's an okay source, since I just saw it on their YouTube, I didn't see it posted anywhere else!)
-The orchestra will take a tour of Europe in season 3
-Monica will play an opera singer who will collaborate with Rodrigo
-Rodrigo conducts her return to singing, etc.
So now that it’s summer and you have like nothing to do and you wanna start watching a new show you haven’t seen yet but then all the good show have like 10+ seasons but you just wanna have something to watch during the summer so here are some tv-show with 3 seasons (or less) that are still worth watching.
( Collapse )
source: 1 2 3 4 5 6
- Features Gucci Mane, Big Sean, Yo Gotti, 2 Chainz, Travi$ Scott, Quavo, and Desiigner
- Mr Kardashian-West described the track as featuring “The Avengers of Rap.” He also said he plans to release an extended version of the track featuring every artist from G.O.O.D. Music.
( Collapse )
Yay or nay?
Harvey Fierstein released the following statement via Playbill:
So, you don’t like transgender people? Have the balls to honestly say it. Today’s bathroom controversy is fueled by the same bigots that sought to ban gay and lesbian teachers forty years ago. All these years later they’re still hiding behind the claim that they’re only protecting their children. These discussions are great opportunities to educate and strengthen the bonds that make us all one human family. But when I see discussions on social media proposing a men’s room for adult males, a ladies’ room for adult females, a little girls’ room for little girls, a little boy’s room for little boys and then another pair of bathrooms for little boys with a parent and little girls with a parent… Well, it’s time to take a step back and laugh at our own absurdity. This video is a reminder that sometimes we go to the bathroom just to pee.
Tomorrow, Cyndi Lauper plays Raleigh. The proceeds from the concert will be donated to EqualityNC, who are leading the effort to overturn HB2. Her rider also demanded a gender neutral bathroom on the premises of the Duke Energy Center for the Performing Arts.
- Four of the 74-year-old’s nine children, including daughters Laila, Hana and Maryum, are at the hospital in the Phoenix area where medics continue to fight a breathing problem picked up by the star.
- There were discussions about transporting him to another area of the hospital, but doctors decided the move “potentially could be deadly,” and the transfer was called off.
- Doctors are working to regulate his breathing put it is being hampered by his Parkinson’s
will premiere weds July 13th at 9pm ET on USA
who's still watching? bc I'm not
-Alyson Hannigan will be taking on Diane Keatons role
-Megan Hilty will be taking on Goldie Hawns role
-No one has been cast in Bette Midlers role yet
SMG loses another role meant for her tbh. Who should play Bettes character?
“I would never do that,” Kirkman said. “That’s the one thing I’m disappointed in George R.R. Martin for doing. He should have just been like, ‘Fuck you. You make it up now, I’ll get to mine when I’m ready.'”
But then Kirkman went and clarified his comment on twitter.
"Disappointed" is probably the wrong word. I was just joking about how I would have handled that situation. Love GOT, love GRRM.— Robert Kirkman (@RobertKirkman) June 3, 2016
George RR Martin is a far better writer than I'll ever be. And I'm loving the new season of Game Of Thrones. It's my favorite show on TV!— Robert Kirkman (@RobertKirkman) June 3, 2016
lmfao the nerve. I'm still bitter about that TWD finale. Though I am disappointed about never getting the end of the books
To celebrate 15 years since the premiere of the beloved HBO drama series, creator Alan Ball remembers the iconic Six Feet Under finale.
( Collapse )
Our family is so blessed! We are excited to welcome our eighth, Patrick Miguel Duffy, into the world! pic.twitter.com/CSm2e4bhBl— Sean Duffy (@RepSeanDuffy) June 2, 2016
- Rep. Sean Duffy is RW Boston alum while Rachel is a RW San Fransico alum (they first met on 1998’s Real World Road Rules: All Stars)
- They are also parents to Evita, 16, Jack, 14, Lucia-Belen, 12, John-Paul, 9, Paloma, 8, MariaVictoria, 6, and Margarita, 2.
- Duffy is currently serving his third term as congressman for Wisconsin’s 7th District
Suffered a broken nose and head injury during shooting Monday when a set piece was dislodged and fell on his head during shooting of Prison Break in Morocco.
Was airlifted from Marrakesh to Casablanca for treatment and is expected to make a full recovery.
Will shoot his missed scenes when he returns and his presence in the series will not be reduced due to his injuries.
In his eargerly anticipated documentary on Tidal, popstar wannabe Nick Jonas admits he regrets spending his teen years in a musical group with his brothers.
In the first part of the documentary, Nick admits:
- it sucked that his 13-20 years come with a lot of regret
- he went to therapy after he abruptly broke up the Jonas Brothers one day before their tour started
- therapy has helped him realize that working with his brothers was not the best idea
*Tamar signed with Steve Harvey (eww) to have her own show
*She, unsurprisingly, announced it on his radio show
* Other details in the post are, essentially, things from my posts from last week so go look at those instead.
Did you ever ink a deal for your own TV show after - allegedly - staging a scene surrounding the news you were unjustly fired from your last one ONTD?
Who has the better style?