- Started taking care of her skin when she was a model, because of the amount of make-up she had to wear all the time.
- She likes doing treatments at facials at home, rather than by a professional.
- Uses a lot of Sisley products, is a big fan of serums too.
- Likes her skin to look glowy, dewy, and natural.
- Wears fairly basic make-up.
- Her hair became unhealthy when she was working as an actress, due to overdyeing it. She used to wear the Kérastase Nutritive Masquintense mask under wigs when she was filming American Wedding
- She's trying to grow her hair out, she's had "Betty Draper" length since 2007.
- She describes herself as low-maintenance when it comes to beauty.
- She takes vitamins daily - vitamin C, vitamin B, tumeric, Biotin, and probiotics.
- Leaves her nails alone most of the time, says Mad Men
messed them up.more at the source