someone confused you for they mama, ontd?
- Two months after Freddie was born, Louis and baby mama Brianna have yet to finalize the child support agreement.
- Briana and her family allegedly demanded $84,000 per month which was eventually reduced to $54,000.
- Louis final offer, however, is $8,200 monthly with 50/50 custody.
- Louis supposedly doesn't mind paying for the child but not for Briana and her whole family.
Amidst the child support drama, Briana has posted a sweet picture with Freddie which she captioned: You've changed my life for the better. I love you with my whole heart.
Which team are you on, ONTD?
Paris Jackson -- Family Fears New BF is Hardcore Racist (PHOTOS) https://t.co/LhmYXQfbvE— TMZ (@TMZ) April 7, 2016
Basically the Jackson family is not that crazy about Paris Jackson's boyfriend since he has a giant confederate flag tattoo and owns a lot of merchandise with the flag on it. Her boyfriend, Michael Snoddy (which is such an unfortunate last name), reached out to TMZ and basically told them he can't be a racist since he has a black girlfriend. The article also speculates that he might not really be racist and is just super into Pantera since they used the flag on an album but considering he posts things occasionally with #SouthernPride and has pictures of him and family members wearing confederate flag shirts that were custom made with their last name on them it seems doubtful...
( Collapse )
Source 1, 2 and 3
- despite making "history," his sales are still low (especially compared to 1D), forecast to drop out of the top 10 within a week
- "...has tried to force the idea that he is an authentic R&B artist who can appeal to an audience outside of teenage girls. In doing so, these sales figures illuminate the fact that despite there being millions of Directioners worldwide, only a tiny proportion of them ended up supporting Zayn as a solo artist. Did they refuse to show out for him? Or was it the other way round?"
- didn't work with any prominent producers, doesn't have the depth like Frank Ocean, lyrics are weak af, comes short compared to miguel, frank, the weeknd
- "Zayn has been presented as an oppressed auteur who smokes weed and drinks whiskey, telling the tastemaking crowd to like him before proving that they should. But Zayn is not an auteur. He is an ex-TV talent show contestant and a former member of the biggest manufactured boyband in the world." LMAO
- "In fairness to Zayn, the weight of expectation on this release was phenomenal. He is the first breakout from the One Direction behemoth. He is a Muslim artist, having to represent for all young Asians at a time when their existence is deeply fraught. The truth is, for all these reasons, we wanted him to be the next big superstar. We wanted him to threaten Bieber, and we wanted him to prove that he was better than the band he left behind. But maybe what we wanted for Zayn is not what he wanted for himself."
would u abandon the fans that made u famous, ontd? 🤔
*Interview starts at 36:59
* Kelly mentions how 'Chasing Destiny' came to be.
* Is on the cusp of finishing a new album
* Picks which current solo artists she would want in a girl group
EW has posted several pictures in the second Tweet so head over to check them out!
Although the reality star didn't put on a warbonnet this time, Khloe Kardashian posted a selfie sporting braids on Instagram with the caption that reads "Native." In 2014, she wore a warbonnet and "meditated" in front of a mini-tipi during a birthday party for North West. After receiving criticism, she responded on Twitter: @lmvotino thanku 4being 1of the ONLY people who care enough 2educate rather than threaten/attack. Ur culter is beautiful &I would love2learn
( Collapse )
INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK
May claims he is the target of fat jokes and death threats after a bootleg audio of one his live shows went viral. He talked to ICTNM, saying the clip was edited, omitting the entire context of the joke. He adds that he never meant to hurt anyone and that he isn't racist. He claims his ancestry includes a great-great-great grandfather who fell in love with an orphaned Cherokee girl during the Trail of Tears.
( Collapse )
YOUTUBE | YOUTUBE | ICTNM | STARTRIBUNE
North West & Penelope Disick rock hair extensions: is it too cute or too much? https://t.co/sPSl7mn4Hs— HollywoodLife (@HollywoodLife) April 7, 2016
- The Kardashian fam are on a ski trip in Colorado.
- North and Penelope have been photographed wearing hair extensions. Some people are upset by this and believe it is disgraceful.
( Collapse )
ONTD, do you think there is something wrong with North (2) and Penelope (3) wearing extensions? How old were you when you got your first weave/extensions?
-some internet auteur put the Simon & Garfunkel classic to Batfleck's thousand-yard stare when asked about bad reviews for BvS
-video has had 22 million views since last week on Youtube alone
-"Sound of Silence" has since debuted this week at #6 on Billboard's Top Rock Songs
-last time it was listed was 1966, when it made #1
1. What's your fave SvG song, ONTD?
2. Did you ever think you'd be remembered for a worse movie than Daredevil?
More new stuff than the entire last trailer.
In this taut psychological thriller by Karyn Kusama (Girlfight, Jennifer’s Body), the tension is palpable when Will (Logan Marshall-Green, Prometheus) shows up to a dinner party hosted by his ex-wife Eden (Tammy Blanchard, Into the Woods) and new husband David (Michiel Huisman, “Game of Thrones”). The estranged divorcees’ tragic past haunts an equally eerie present; amid Eden’s suspicious behavior and her mysterious house guests, Will becomes convinced that his invitation was extended with a hidden agenda. Unfolding over one dark evening in the Hollywood Hills, THE INVITATION blurs layers of mounting paranoia, mystery, and horror until both Will—and the audience—are unsure what threats are real or imagined.
( Collapse )
I think this was posted months ago, but it's finally being released in limited theaters and on Video-on-Demand tomorrow, April 8th! May be a good watch this weekend. With friends. During a dinner party.
Juliette a.k.a the only reason anyone watches this show is BACK
Queen of Las Vegas! pic.twitter.com/uDQk5TEPtC— BritneyArmy (@SlaveForUBrit) April 7, 2016
click to enlarge pics
( Collapse )
( Collapse )
( Collapse )
( Collapse )
pic source / pic source / video source / video source / ig / ariana source /
Since all of yall only like to post the negative news/reviews about the movie, here’s some positivity! Let’s see how many of you actually read the article before commenting.
( Collapse )
Fifth Harmony were in the UK to promote Work From Home, since it is a big hit there (#2 peak on official charts). They did a choreographed performance of WFH on Chatty Man. It's very similar to their Kelly and Michael performance, tho Dinah was lipsyncing or using heavy playback like she did at Kimmel.
Do you laugh at people who fall in public?
#TBT The time VerveGirl gave me a new face & fucked me up for a long time! Seems lately my own role models and fav ladies (@amyschumer @lenadunham @kerrywashington) have been speaking out about what photoshopping & body shaming in magazines is doing to young girls. What a time to be alive! And share my own experience. When this came out a friend said to me "Don't WORRY! You look like Ashlee Simpson POST nose job!" Um cool, thanks? But Ashlee wasn't asked to share this cover with the lovely @ninadobrev. I was. And I was REALLY honoured and excited about it. So I dunno, maybe it's because I just left image obsessed LA or because I know a little filter can brighten my day just like the next girl. But basically nothing is real and we need to keep talking about it. P.S. Ashlee, power to you for changing something that didn't make you happy and doing it on YOUR terms ie Not letting some click happy photo editor do it for you P.P.S. That HPV article seems way ahead of its time and VERY important. You weren't all bad VerveGirl.
That's some really bad photoshopping right there....
- BBC announced that they are making a new spinoff based on the popular sci-fi show Doctor Who called "Class".
- "Class" will be a young adult series set in conpemporary London at Coal Hill School which has been mentioned and seen throughout the DW program.
- It stars newcomers Greg Austin, Fady Elsayed, Sophie Hopkins and Vivian Oparah. They will also be joined by Katherine Kelly who will play a "teacher and powerful new presence at Coal Hill School".
- The four newcomers are "are facing their own worst fears, navigating a life of friends, parents, school work, sex, sorrow - and possibly the end of existence".
- It started filming on April 4th and will premiere on BBC Three later this year.
- It is from Writer Patrick Ness, Director Ed Bazalgette (Poldark, Doctor Who), Producer Derek Ritchie, and Executive Producers Patrick Ness, Steven Moffat and Brian Minchin, the BBC Cymru Wales production, co-produced with BBC America and BBC Worldwide.
Tweet1 Article Tweet2 Tweet3 Tweet4 Tweet5 Tweet6
This sounds really interesting and the cast looks great so maybe it'll be good!
Execs are in the process of finalizing a deal for an unscripted anthology series focusing on the JonBenet Ramsay murder case and could air as soon as the Fall of 2016 (which will be the 20th anniversary of her death)
It will reunite investigators of the original case and new ones who will do some re-examination of the case.
Discussion post for the last episode of Idol? End of an era, 8pm on Fox.
Janet Jackson -- No Ticket Refunds! Fans Say That Will Never Do https://t.co/VFpf4elj1X— TMZ (@TMZ) 7 April 2016
-Janet gave a vague statement about the tour without saying whether she's cancelling or when she's returning.
-Fans know that if she's expecting a kid she will be out for at least 2 years so naturally they want their money back.
-The venues she booked are saying they haven't gotten any statement whether the tour is cancelled or if it will resume later leaving fans in the limbo.
-TicketMaster sent ticket holders an email saying that until they get a confirmation from Live Nation or Janet's team that the tour has been canceled they are treating it as "postponed or rescheduled" SO NO REFUNDS.
-37 shows performed, 76 shows "cancelled".
( Collapse )
Source: my tv
Described as a superhero love story, “Cloak and Dagger” is based on the titular comic book duo (also known as Tandy Bowen and Tyrone Johnson) who have appeared in Marvel Comics classics, including “Spiderman” and “X-Men” stories.
The live-action interracial romance follows the duo, two teenagers from very different backgrounds, who find themselves burdened and awakened to newly acquired superpowers while falling in love — Tandy can emit light daggers and Tyrone has the ability to engulf others in darkness. They quickly learn they are better together than apart, but their feelings for each other make their already complicated world even more challenging.
In an interview for Elle, Jennifer Aniston revealed the menu of a typical day for her.
"When I wake up, I have warm lemon water and then I have a shake or avocado and eggs, which is one of my favorites. I sprinkle a little coconut oil on that. Sometimes, I'll have a puffed millet cereal with a banana or I'll do oatmeal with an egg white whipped in at the end. Justin [Theroux], my husband, taught me that little move to get extra protein! Right before [the oatmeal] is finished cooking, you just whip in an egg white and it kind of gives it this fluffy texture that's delicious."
"Some form of vegetables or salad with protein—pretty basic."
"Probably the same." (as lunch)
"Maybe an apple and almond butter or just an apple and some nuts."
Mexican food used to be her favorite food to go "all out on," but now it's pasta:
"Pasta has taken over as my new favorite go-to-town food. Yes, [my husband] has brought the pasta back into my life. I don't know whether I should thank him or hate him for that."
Mimi is dropping dem pounds for her date-unconfirmed wedding day.
Her diet consists of-
- a protein shake at 11am
- followed by 5 small portioned meals
- meals are roughly 4 ounces or 115 grams each for us civilised people
- they include such things as - grilled chicken, lean beef, broiled Chilean Sea Bass or grilled shrimp with grilled asparagus
- She sometimes snacks on crackers with brie
- Mariah hates dieting, she loves to eat
- She wants to wear a figure hugging outfit on her big day
ONTD, are you trying to lose weight? are you trying to gain weight?
This week’s episode went for a recreation of the climax of Mrs. Doubtfire — the scene in the restaurant with Robin Williams’ character running back and forth between two tables, except this time it’s Abbi running between Ilana’s parents’ anniversary dinner and a secret date with Trey.
- Mara had recently followed Abbi Jacobson on Twitter who then told her they were doing a Mrs. Doubtfire scene on the show. Despite not having any real interest in acting anymore, she volunteered to do a cameo as the waitress.
( Collapse )
More interview at the source
The NY Daily News is reporting that Jennifer Lopez fans are upset the 4-time Billboard chart topper has worked with Dr. Luke on her new "feminist anthem." Reports have noted the irony of a feminist song being produced by someone like Dr. Luke.
"“Ain’t Your Mama” — a Latin-infused, beat-thumping tirade against man-boys accustomed to girlfriends doing their laundry — was co-written and produced by Dr. Luke, Sony’s so-called “super-producer."
One fan stated "I wish JLO nothing but menopause and low sales with her Dr. Luke lead single"I love @JLo but I will not support a song produced by rapist and monster dr Luke," while others claimed "“JLo & Dr. Luke not gettin coins for a song can wait. They live off millions meanwhile Kesha's struggling."
Since the song debuted earlier today, it has only racked up near 14,000 youtube views and is sitting at #15 on itunes.
( Collapse )
Just for comparisons sake of how Arrow has treated male deaths:
( Collapse )
Based on the Rebecca Serle novel, Famous in Love follows ordinary college student Paige (Bella Thorne of The Duff and Scream) as she gets her big break after auditioning for the starring role in a Hollywood blockbuster. She must now navigate her new star-studded life and undeniable chemistry with her two co-leads while discovering the highs and lows that come with being the new It Girl in town.
- On the premiere of RHONY, Bethenny suggested that new Housewife, Jules Wainstein, had "an issue"
- Then proceeded to say, "I wrote a book called Naturally Thin. This is not naturally thin"
- Bethenny says she never had an eating disorder. However, she knows the signs because her mother had one
- On WWHL, she was asked about her comments and she responded, "I knew that was coming. I have a brand called Skinnygirl. Just watch what happens"
You can watch the scene for yourself here before it's taken down
Sources: People Mag & YT
- Ashley Benson is on the cover of Health magazine.
- Shares that she has been told a few times that she's too fat for a role though she's a size 2.
- Is happy with her size so doesn't feel the need to lose weight.
- Wears Spanx when her confidence is a bit off.
Do you wear Spanx to feel confident, ONTD?
All products are listed at the source
Beauty post y/y?
- One of the original producers of the game, Yoshinori Kitase, said that they want the game to be told in episodes. "It will essentially be a full scale game for each part of the multi-part series. In XIII, each installment told the story from a different angle. It was kind of like approaching an unknown territory in a sense."
- Apparently each episode is looking to be about 40-50 hours. So that's a hell of a lot of game, assuming it's not including side quests. What's a RPG without side quests?
- No word on how many episodes but if they are going by the FF XIII formula it's a possibility they're looking at a trilogy. The original game did have three discs too after all.
Source 1 Source 2
- she plays one of the Sand Snakes on Game of Thrones and appeared in Star Wars: The Force Awakens as a Resistance pilot
A pathetic women beater called Chris Brown was unhappy about what Tinashe had to say about his social media behaviour.
Tinashe did an interview this week and, among other things, was asked about her reaction to what the walking waste of space said about her and Zendaya, to which she answered in the most neutral, non-confrontational way possible. Even then, sounds like it was enough to piss him off.
- "I just kinda laughed it off. I felt like it was just so unnecessary. I was like 'What? Whatever'."
- "It's not even a big deal. Follows on twitter are not a big deal to me."
- "It was just a lot. It’s always hard when everything that’s really personal is just on social media in general. It’s just a messy situation. It’s just not nice to see. It’s not fun. It’s not positive."
Also, Yahoo! will stream her live concert from the Joyride Tour right now!
source 1, 2, 3
yas get that attention, Tinashe
-Bill Clinton has come under fire for his comments on Black Lives Matter.
-Clinton said that Black Lives Matter protesters are defending drug dealers and murderers.
-Russell Simmons tweeted, demanding an apology from Bill Clinton.