- Mark Borkowski, a PR practitioner of over 30 years, calls Liam Payne and Cheryl Fernandez-Versini's alleged romance a publicity stunt.
- Says the "subtle" hints of their surprise romance (i.e. Liam's profile pic with Cheryl, matching rose tattoos) have PR written all over it.
- Notes that the complicated plan put it place by their respecitve PR firms makes a corporate merger look like a casual fling.
- Thinks that Liam and Cheryl want the attention because the shine on both their stars are waning, with One Direction on
- Liam and Cheryl are under the same management company, Modest.
Right on cue, Liam has since changed his Instagram profile pic to a solo selfie and entertainment sites are now speculating if the couple have already broken up.
( Collapse )
source source source
No shit, Sherlock! Which showmance is your favorite, ONTD?